TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. S£im Citrus

Genesis X Comment thread

Interesting show. I'm borderline disappointed that my match won, since it probably means that Zed and Clark didn't show.

Will give more worthy comments when I have more than nine minutes and eight seconds of use of a computer to do so.

What the hell is even going on round here?

I get hit with a wave of nostalgia last night, reading some of the stuff I'd saved for some insane reason, decide to glance at the boards, see Candace trying to be witty or some such, get shocked that Mike and WC reply, and now a card is up? And Doom was somehow involved in a match, presumably the result of copious no-shows?

I get hit with a wave of nostalgia last night, reading some of the stuff I'd saved for some insane reason, decide to glance at the boards, see Candace trying to be witty or some such, get shocked that Mike and WC reply, and now a card is up? And Doom was somehow involved in a match, presumably the result of copious no-shows?

I take full credit :P I write a silly post like that and I inspire a Smart Marks reunion. I should have done something like this for the Beatles when I had the chance!

Silly or not, if it somehow generates some interest and get this place running again than that's a good thing.

I take full credit :P I write a silly post like that and I inspire a Smart Marks reunion. I should have done something like this for the Beatles when I had the chance!

Silly or not, if it somehow generates some interest and get this place running again than that's a good thing.

Haha! Sorry to disappoint your ego, but this was already in the burner before your little entry. We only noticed it when I came snooping around here to see if I still had posting privileges and could therefore use the board to put the reunion show up.

G'damn, I missed out on the reunion, it's all good though. I logged into my old e-mail account today and saw the TSM forum e-mail from a week ago, so I ventured on back.

So I'm under the impression it was a one-time thing, but then Francis proclaims the SWF still lives... was that just a cliche last line or is there an actual revival? If that's the case, then I definitely want in. Otherwise, cool to see everybody, hope everything's goin' well.

Hey IL, whassup? Yeah, sorry you missed out on this. As it is, any ideas for a possible revival died when less than half the people who said they wanted in actually wrote (although it's not like we expected much different).

No clue what's going on.

Who's the last champion? Because I bought the belt off him, so I'm the final one now.

Anyway, sorry if we forgot you during the move to the new "real TSM". In fact, I just gave you a hint, so there. Search Google, you'll find it.

Wow... Wish I had known about this last September. I should check back on these boards more often as I do miss writing matches and would love to do another one the next time you guys decide to do a reunion show. The email I use to log into these forums is a dead account though. Does anyone have like a list of email addresses for SWF folk?

Well, until next time...