I stole this from another blog. I have no shame. I doubt anyone will actually read 500 sentences about me but I'm going to do it anyways.
001. What is your name: Jeremy Clark
002. Spell your name backwards: Ymerej
003. Birth day: 09/02/1986
004. Male or female: Male
005. Astrological sign: Virge
006. Nicknames: The horrible and unoriginal JC, Jermy, and Wormy.
007. Occupation: Domino's Pizza Assitant Mangaer
008. Height: 5'10"
009. Weight: 135lbs
010. Hair color: Darkish blonde
011. Eye color: Blue
012. Where were you born: Melrose Park, IL
013. Where do you reside now: Reagan, TN
015. Screen names: yranoitcidtekcop (AIM)
016. E-mail addy: I don't really fell like answering that one.
017. What does your screen name stand for: Pocket Dictionary backwards
018. What is your TSM name: tekcop
019. What does your TSM name stand for: pocket backwards
020. Pets: None
021. .. of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake: no cake
022. Piercings: None yet.
023. Tattoos: Green Lantern's power battery on left arm. More soon.
024. Shoe size: 10 1/2
025. Righty or lefty: Righty.
026. Wearing: Dickie's 15" work shorts. Inverted cross necklace.
027. Hearing: Me typing. Fan blowing
028. Feeling: Lazy
029. Eating/drinking: Mountain Dew
061. Have you ever been in love: Yes.
062. How many people have you said "I love you" to: Family. Ex.
063. How many people have you been in love with: One.
064. How many people have you kissed: Three.
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex: Yes. Non-sexual family. And sexual interests.
066. How many people have you dated: Only one real relationship
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl: Ass and Intelligence in a girl. Chest, abs, and intelligence in a guy.
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex: Ass. Face.
069. What type of guy / girl do you usually go for: Girls: Nerds, punks, goth. Guys: Tech geeks, goth, punk, skater.
073. Do you have a crush right now: No.
074. If so who is it: ---
075. Do you believe in love at first sight: No.
076. Do you remember your first love: Yes
077. Who is the first person you kissed: Some girl in elementary school.
078. Do you believe in fate: No
079. Do you believe in soul mates: No
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours: ---
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life: Weezer's "In the Garage" until a couple of years ago.
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own: Korn's s/t.
123. What's the best cd you own: Dying Fetus--Destroy the Opposition
124. What song do you absolutely hate: Plenty.
125. Do you sing in the shower: No.
126. What song reminds you of that special someone: There was this R&B song I don't remember that she used to play all the time. That would do it.
152. Color: Green. Pink. Black.
153. Food: Peanut Butter.
154. Song: "Pissing in the Mainstream"--Dying Fetus
155. Show: 20 oz Mouse at the moment. Adult Swim stuff is good.
156. School subject: Philosophy. History. Science.
157. Band/singer/artist: rapper: Dying Fetus. Burzum.
159. Outfit: Plenty.
160. Radio station: I don't own a radio.
161. Movie: Office Space. Ghost World. Donnie Darko.
162. Pair of shoes: Black hi-top Chucks. Unswooshers.
163. Cartoon: Adult Swim stuff
164. Actor: Fuck 'em all.
165. Actress Thora Birch was hot in Ghost World
166. Potato chip: Salt and Vinegar
167. Drink: Water
168: Soda: Mountain Dew
169. Holiday: Thanksgiving
170. Perfume/cologne: I don't really wear cologne. I wear Axe body spray though.
171. Pizza topping: Oh God, don't even get me started...
172. Jello flavor: Blech...
173. Lunch meat: Turkey
174. Card game: Go Fish? It's the only one I know how to play.
175. Video game: Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution
176. Website: ---
177. Book: 1984. Origin of God. Plenty more.
178. Computer game: None
180. Cereal: Cinnamon Crunchers
181. Comedian: Eh...
182. Dessert: Pumpkin pie. Cheesecake.
183. Disney character: Alladin.
187. Childhood toy: Ninja Turtles
189. Candy bar: Peanut butter M&M's.
190. Magazine: Discover. Adbusters.
191. Salad dressing: French
192. Thing to do on the weekend: Read
194. Season: Fall
196. Person to talk to online: Marie. Smarks.
197. What color are your sheets: I have Ninja Turtles bed sheets and am not ashamed of it.
198. What color are your bedroom walls: Extremely light green.
199. Do you have posters on your wall: Yes.
200. If so of what: Fantastic Four. Alan Scott Green Lantern. TMNT movie.
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom: Yes.
202. How many pillows are on your bed: 1
203. What do you normally sleep in: Boxers.
205. What size bed do you have: Twin.
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed: No.
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom: No.
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: It's rather personal.
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.
211. How many people can comfortably sleep comfortably in your bed? Two if they cuddle. One otherwise.
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions: I sleep on my stomach.
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling: No.
214. Do you snore: No
215. How about drool: No.
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room: Yes, but it's as old as dirt.
217. What color is the carpet in your room: Hard wood floors.
218. What's under your bed: A box of empty DVD, CD, and video game cases.
THIS OR THAT
219. Loser / wannabe: Loser
220. Doughnuts / bagels: Bagels
221. Day / night: Night
222. Wicked witch of the east / wicked witch of the west: Fuck that east shit. She's died at the beginning of the book.
223. Heaven / hell: Hell. More interesting people.
224. Make love / have sex: Both are great and can't be compared.
225. Coffee / tea: Tea.
226. Hamburgers / hotdogs: Hamburgers.
227. Rap / rock: Rock
228. Britney / Christina: I don't know the difference.
234. McDonalds / Taco Bell: Taco Bell
235. Sweet / sour: Sour
236. Punk / emo: Punk
237. Hot / cold: Hot
238. Winter / summer: Summer.
239. Spring / fall: Fall
240. Operas / plays: Both
241. Read / watch tv: Read
242. CDs / tapes: CDs.
243. DVDs / VHS: DVDs.
244. Old / new: This makes no sense whatsoever.
245. Shorts / skirts: I'd rather wear shorts, really.
246. Pink / red: Pink
247. Colored pictures / B&W photos: B&W
248. Meat / vegetables: Sadly, meat.
249. Mexican food / Chinese food: Tough choice. Chinese.
250. Commercials / infomercials: Fuck 'em both
251. Scary movies / comedies: That's like picking between your children.
252. Bikinis / one piece bathing suits: Bikinis.
HAVE YOU EVER
331. Mooned anyone: No.
332. Been on a diet: Yes.
333. Been to a foreign country: Yes. Jamaica. Bahamas.
334. Broken a bone: Yes. My arm.
335. Swallowed a toothcap/filling: No.
336. Swear at a teacher: No.
337. Talked to an TSM member via e-mails or instant messages: Yes.
338. Got in a fight: Definately
339. Dated a teacher: No.
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants: No, but come close I'm sure.
341. Thought about killing your enemy: No.
342. Gone skinny dipping: No.
343. Met another TSM member in the flesh: No.
344. Told a little white lie: Of course
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell: No.
346. Stolen anything: Yes.
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid: ...What?
348. Been on TV: Local news.
349. Been on the radio: No.
350. Been in a mosh pit: God... no.
351. Been to a concert: Yes.
352. Dated one of your best friends: No.
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry: After losing them. Yes.
354. Deceived somebody close to you: Close to me before? No.
55. Broken the law: Yes.
356. Been to a rodeo: Way back in the day.
357. Been on a talk show: No.
358. Been on a game show: No.
359. Been on an airplane: Yes.
360. Got to ride on a firetruck: No
361. Came close to dying: Not that I know. I think I was a sickly baby and almost died in the hospital but I don't really know. That's just what I've been told.
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride: Yes.
364. Terrorized a babysitter: No.
365. Made a mud pie: No.
366. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff: No.
367. Snuck out of the house at night: Never needed to.
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name: No.
370. Felt like you didn't belong: Doesn't everyone at some time?
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel: Of course.
372. Smoked: God no.
373. Done drugs: Nope.
374. Been arrested: That a negative.
375. Had your tonsils removed: No.
376. Gone to camp: 4-H camp twice as a kid. Cub scout camp once.
377. Won a bet: I've never bet on anything.
378. Written a love letter: Never
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love: Multiple times.
380. Written a love poem:
381. Kissed in the rain: What the fuck? I don't even know what that means.
382. Slow danced with someone you love: Oddly enough... no.
383. Went on webcam nude: No.
384. Faked an orgasm: Once.
385. Stolen a kiss: No.
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice: Yes.
387. Had a friend steal your boyfriend / girlfriend: No.
388. Watched the sunset / rise with someone you love: No.
389. Gotten a speeding ticket: Two so far. More to come.
390. Done jail time: No.
391. Had to wear a uniform to work: Yes.
392. Won a trophy: Sure.
393. Thrown up in public: No.
394. Bowled a perfect game: No.
395. Failed / got held back: God no.
396. Got perfect attendance: Probably.
400. Cut yourself: God no. Why the fuck would I do that?
425. Do you believe in aliens: In theory.
426. Name three things that are next to your computer: Watch. Bottle of water. iPod.
427. Do you have any hidden talents: Plenty.
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos: MTV and I don't share the same taste in music.
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be: Porn?
430. What would your movie star name be: Bartholomew. It just sounds cool.
431. Do you play any sports: No.
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen: I can't remember anything so I'm going to say nothing.
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently: Star Wars: Episode Three
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen: Plenty.
435. Do you drive: Yes.
436. What is your dream car: I don't really have one.
437. Do you think you are good looking: Well.... obviously.
438. Do others think you are good looking: Of course.
439. Would you ever sky dive: Don't see why not.
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot: What? No.
441. How many rooms do you have in your house: I don't really feel like counting them in my head.
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters: Why would I be?
456. What is your weakness: Peanut butter?
457. Name something you can't get enough of: Peanut butter, and other stuff... I don't know.
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: Kick ass. bitchin'. tubular.
459. How many kids do you want to have: As many as I feel I can afford and be able to take care of.
462. What is your ideal way to die: Peacefully in my old age?
463. How do you release stress: I don't stress often.
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you: My ex about a month ago.
471. Who is the last person to IM you: Kotz?
472. Do you hate chain e-mails: I've never gotten one.
473. Are you a deep sleeper: Probably. I don't know.
474. Are you a good story teller: Usually not. Better than some. Worse than others.
475. What do you believe is your best quality: I'm the kindest motherfucker you'll ever meet.
479. Do you have your own credit card: No.
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money: start a wrestling promotion or buy TNA Fuck that. Neither.
487. Worst feeling in the world: Stubbing my toe.
488. Best feeling in the world: I'm not sure.
490. Last thing you downloaded: A song Nevermortal posted at the Pit.
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life: Yes. Everyone who knows me is used to it by now.
492. What do you think people think of you: Different people think different things. Most think I'm strange.
493. Are you a likeable person: Definately. I'm never in a bad mood and can have an interesting conversation with almost anyone.
499. When are you moving: I'll be moving into the dorms in August.
500. What's your favorite phrase: 'Sup, nucka?
Damn... my fingers are cramped as hell now.
My beautiful car. It's gone. Fuckin' bullshitty fucking fuck.
I wrecked my car yesterday. I was day dreaming while driving and crashed into some dude who was stopped in the middle of the road. I was so enjoying the fact that I wasn't going to have to work much while in school. Now I'm going to have a fucking car payment.
Not to mention that I let my car insurance run out. God, that was so fucking dumb. I don't even want to think about how much shit that's going to cause over the next couple of months.
And I was supposed to add to my tattoo this week. There goes that plan.
I really didn't enjoy car shopping the last two times I had to do it....
No grown man should ever be able to wear briefs comfortably. Nor should they be allowed to.
That is all.
My Friend Dahmer...
Is now the book to give a comic book unfan. I command everyone who reads this to go to dude's webiste and buy three or four copies of this book. Come one, it's only three bucks. I'll probably post a full review at the Pit sometime after I've slept.
Buy it now, bitches!
My first blog post ever. This is neato.
You know what's cool? Going to work three hours late and getting away with it. It's times like this when I love my job, or the fact that there's no one to replace me and by the time there is, I'll be leaving of my own accord already.
That. That is cool.
You know what's not so cool? Accidently deleting all your TEW data. Now I have to start all over. All that hard work: gone. My huge feued between Undertaker and Benoit that's been culmitating for six months: gone. Fuckin' computers.
I have found gabber and it is good. Too bad I can't find any albums anywhere. I mean, what the fuck? A whole genre and I can't find one actual album for sell for less than, like, 30 bucks.