What I'd like to see you do is put together a card made up of the best matches that you've ever seen. That means no fantasy booking; just matches that you yourself have seen and think highly of. There are a few rule to follow:
1. The card should have seven to nine matches, depending on their length.
2. No wrestler can wrestle on the card twice UNLESS he is part of a gauntlet match that you really want on there. Round Robin tournaments don't count as a gauntlet match, so you can't put the Christopher Daniels/Low Ki/American Dragon trilogy from the second ROH show on and then bring all three back later for singles matches.
3. There can be only one world title match, one world tag title match, etc. So, if you are defending the Triple Crown, do not have Ric Flair defend the NWA title on the same show. However, if you have a U.S. tag title match, you can still have a world tag title match. Keep in mind that regional titles such as Memphis's Southern title and Mid South's North American title should be considered World Titles since they were the top belt in their respective promotions.
4. Please explain why you picked the matches you did and why you placed them in their position on the card.
5. You can choose from any promotion in the world. If you want a AAA match next to a WWF match next to a New Japan match, so be it.
6. Try and list the date and location of the match. If you just put down Misawa vs. Kawada, they've wrestled each other so many times that we won't know what match you're talking about.
7. Make it good
I shall be posting my dream card later. Credit for the idea goes to goodhelmet.