TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GreenMist

OAOAST IntenselyHeldDOWN~! 7/22/02

Guest GreenMist

The show opens with the head of the OaOast Board of Directors -- Bill Watts, Jim Ross and the ever so stylish Tony "The Body" in the ring wearing tuxedos. 'The Body's' is wearing black and white stripe tux because he's going to referee the World title match.

JR: Welcome to the show. Fans, we have a very important announcement concerning many things in the OaOast.

The head of the Board of Directors -- Bill Watts is here to explain.

BW: Thank you, Jim.

I'll like to take this time and thank the great fans allowing us into your home for this great show.

Getting down to business. Tonight we have a U.S. Title match between Alfdogg & the Masked Mystery Eskimo. Well, that's going to change.

In the upcoming weeks, we're going to debut a new championship called the X-Title. It will produce some very exciting and interesting matches. More details will be announced soon.

So later tonight, Alfdogg will face the Masked Mystery Eskimo in a U.S. & TV title unification match. Whoever wins the match will become the United States Television Champion!

But, Jim...we might have a major problem concerning the OaOast World's Heavyweight Title.

Late last week, I got a letter from Caboose informing me he wants to jump to the competition and leave the OaOast with OUR World's Title. His exact words was -- and I quote..."a blaze of glory."

Now the problem with that is simple. I don't want to take this matter to court. However, we will do so if forced to.

Jim, when Zack Malibu and Caboose signed the contracts for their match at Beach Brawl...like every championship match in the OaOast -- there's always a rematch clause.

Last Monday I said tonight with Tony "The Body" as special guest referee...Caboose will face Zack Malibu for the World Title....right now! (Huge Cheers)

Zack is our only hope to keep the title home and to prevent this from going to court. I'll do anything in my power to keep that title here.

So we that in mind...let's hook 'em up!

Tommy Lee's "Hold Me Down" plays, and the pyros welcome us to a very important IZHD.

OAOAST World Title Match

No Disqualification

Caboose (Champion) vs. Zack Malibu (challenger)

The Saved By The Bell theme hits as Zack Malibu comes out. The crowd stands and cheers, as Zack half-heartedly acknowledges them. He is incredibly focused on this matchup. He has been screwed out of the title once, but will not fail this time.

“This Means War” hits as OAOAST World champion Caboose makes his last appearance in the OAOAST. If Caboose wins this match, he keeps the OAOAST World title, and no one can ever take it from him. No matter what happens, this is Caboose’s last match in the OAOAST.

The official, Tony The Body, takes the title from Caboose, and as both men meet in the middle of the ring, Caboose slaps Zack! Zack rubs his cheek, and swings back, only for Caboose to throw powder into Zack’s face! Tony orders the bell rung, and this OAOAST title match is underway!

Zack is rubbing his eyes, trying to regain his vision after Caboose’s sneak attack. Instead, Caboose manages to avoid Zack’s blind swings, and drop Zack with an EndoftheLine! The match may be over already, as Caboose covers, 1…2….Zack kicks out.

Caboose scales to the top, as Zack stands up, still blinded. Caboose nails a missile dropkick, directly between Zack’s shoulderblades! Zack lands jaw-first on the canvas, as Caboose crawls over and covers, 1….2….Zack kicks out.

Caboose pulls a still-blinded Zack up to his feet. Caboose ducks and taps Zack on the stomach, causing Zack to take a wild swing and miss everything. Zack’s momentum swings him around, and Caboose grabs a rear waistlock and hits a German suplex! Caboose holds on, and hits a second, as Zack is getting squashed! Caboose hits a third and bridges, Tony counts, 1..2…Zack kicks out!

Caboose is obvious frustrated, as he goes to the outside and grabs a chair. As Zack, still struggling with his vision, makes his way up to his feet, Caboose nails him in the back with the chair! Zack drops down to his knees, as Caboose nails him in the back with the chair again! Zack drops down to all fours, and a third chair shot finally puts Zack on the mat. Caboose raises the chair for another shot, but Tony takes it away from behind! Caboose glares at Tony, then decides to cover Zack. 1…..2…..Zack kicks out.

Caboose confronts Tony, while Zack gets a bottle of water from a ring crew member and washes out his eyes, restoring his vision. Zack pretends to be blind when Caboose picks Zack up by his hair. Caboose sets Zack up for Emerald Frosion, but Zack slips out and kicks Caboose’s left leg, dropping Caboose down to one knee! Zack charges and hits the Zack Attack, his knee going into Caboose’s temple! Caboose drops to the mat while Zack covers, 1…2….Caboose kicks out!

Zack grabs the chair and tosses it to Caboose, who catches it. Caboose ducks a spinning kick from Zack, but misses a chair shot. As Caboose turns around, Zack hits the School’s Out, driving the chair into the face of Caboose! The crowd thinks that is all, as Zack makes the cover, 1…2…..Caboose manages to kick out at 2 7/8s!

Zack quickly brings Caboose up to his feet, and hits a snap suplex. Zack holds on, and hits a second. Again, Zack holds on, and drops Caboose directly on the chair with a brainbuster! Zack, sensing the moment, climbs to the top! He hits the Perfect Hair Headbutt, directly to the chest of Caboose! There is no way that Caboose can kick out now, Zack covers, 1….2…..Caboose kicks out!

Zack, frustrated over Caboose’s tenacity, brings Caboose over to the turnbuckles. He climbs onto the second rope, setting Caboose up for a Tornado DDT, but Caboose hits a series to punches to the stomach. Caboose turns and brings Zack across his shoulder, setting him up for the Emerald Frosion. However, Zack slips out and hits the Trendsetter! It’s over now, the crowd on its feet, Zack covers, 1….2…CABOOSE KICKS OUT! Caboose kicks out of the Trendsetter, as the crowd and Zack can’t believe it!

Zack can’t believe it, as he starts to argue with Tony. Meanwhile, Caboose is digging around in his tights again, and places something on his right fist. He moves to one knee, and waits for Zack to turn around. Zack finally stops arguing with Tony, and sees Caboose on one knee. He charges for another Zack Attack, but Caboose hits a straight right to the groin of Zack!

Zack is on the ground, holding his groin, while Caboose slips the brass knuckles back into his tights. Caboose picks Zack up and delivers the Emerald Frosion, dropping Zack directly onto the back of his head. Caboose makes the cover for the victory, 1….2….ZACK KICKS OUT! The crowd comes back to life, as Zack kicks out of the Emerald Frosion! Caboose can’t believe it, and confronts Tony.

As Caboose and Tony are arguing, Zack manages to make it back up to his feet. Holding his groin, he charges at Caboose. Caboose sees him coming, and catches Zack with a OneWayTicket, planting Zack again. Caboose places the chair across the chest of Zack, and goes up top. Caboose taunts the crowd, then goes for the Lo-Down. However, Zack moves out of the way, and Caboose hits nothing but canvas! Caboose rises to his feet, turns around, and Zack scoops Caboose up and plants Caboose with the Emerald Frosion, Caboose’s own finishing move! Zack’s got him now, the crowd is screaming, cooooovvvvveeeerrrrr, 1…..2….CABOOSE KICKS OUT OF EMERALD FROSION! Again, the crowd can’t believe it!

Caboose back up to his feet, while Zack is trying to position Caboose for the California Dream. However, Caboose grabs the legs of Zack, and plants him with a spinebuster on the chair! Caboose up top, and nails the Phoenix Splash! Zack isn’t moving, and Caboose crawls over for the cover. However, Caboose stops, and stands up, while the crowd and Tony look confused.

Caboose stands over Zack’s head, takes his elbow pad off, and throws it into the crowd. The people boo, as they realize Caboose is just taunting Zack. Caboose runs the ropes, and hits the Rafter Elbow. Caboose covers, 1….2…ZACK KICKS OUT AND IS PISSED NOW! Caboose can’t believe it, as Zack is on his feet and ready to fight!

Big right hands to Caboose, as Zack whips Caboose off the ropes and hits a leg lariat! Caboose back up, and Zack hits a standing dropkick! The crowd is fully behind Zack, as Zack sets Caboose up for another Trendsetter. However, Caboose pulls Zack’s body to Caboose, stands up with Zack across his shoulder, and drops Zack with the Emerald Frosion! Caboose covers, 1…..2….3!

Winner: Caboose in 17:29 (Still Champion)

Via: Emerald Frosion

The crowd boos, as Tony looks defeated, as The Body is forced to give Caboose the OAOAST Title. Caboose has won, he owns the OAOAST Title, and no one else can ever get it back from him. Caboose, triumphant, walks to the back with his belt high in the air.

wh00! COMMERCIALS!

Guest GreenMist

The lights go out, and Twentieth Century Fox fanfare hits. The crowd is confused, but cheers when a light goes on over the ring and The In Crowd are in the ring, with a strange machine. The Superstar, evenflowDDT, and Alison are dressed in lab coats, and Zack Malibu is dressed in a super-sleek outfit that looks like a futuristic military outfit. He’s also wearing a look of obvious distress, having just lost the World Title match.

Zack Malibu: Now, why am I dressed like this again? Don’t get me wrong dude, but I had a phone-booth all lined up and everything, I wanted to do “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure”.

evenflowDDT: Well, you know in that movie “Minority Report” how they have those precogs that can predict the future? Well, especially now that you’re a little down from the loss, we rigged up our own precog system and we’re going to tell the future!

Zack Malibu: Ummm… dude, those are potatoes and pool balls.

The Superstar: Dude, we’d never want to mess with biology and humanity and make any REAL precogs! Anyway, watch this, I’ll just program into the computer… oh precog potatoes [some of the audience can be heard snickering], tell us who won the championship at Beach Brawl!

A cue-ball drops out and The Superstar catches it.

The Superstar: See, it’s a brown-ball, which means it was a pinfall. See, Zack Malibu pinned Caboose! Now, precog potatoes, tell us who won the championship last week!

Another cue-ball drops out and this time evenflowDDT catches it.

evenflowDDT: Ahh, see, this is a red-ball which means it was a SCREWJOB! Last week, Zack Malibu was screwed out of the title by “COWBOY”… BILL… WATTS! Now then, great precog potatoes, who will win be champion at Ashes 2 Ashes?

A final, brown cue-ball drops out, and evenflowDDT grabs it again and, with a big smile on his face, shows it to Superstar, Alison and Zack Malibu.

evenflowDDT: See, clear as day, Zack Malibu wins the title from… wait, what? This doesn’t even make sense! According to this…

The lights go up, and “Cowboy” Bill Watts is at the head of the stage with a microphone.

Watts: Now, wait a minute. I’ve been listening in the back, and I explained this before, but I didn’t screw anybody of anything. I’m not a bad guy, but I won’t allow myself to be distrusted and insulted by my own top players! evenflowDDT, you not only accuse me of screwing your friend, but have complained all week and refused my input with assistant booking tonight’s show. For that, I have no other choice than to take unique measures to get you in line. Tonight you have a match against Sandman9000 and… Treble Cleft!

Alison: That’s not fair, that’s two on one!

Watts: Now, you didn’t let me finish, little missy. I saw your little interference act last week, and that’s not something I appreciate either. Since you seem to think you can get in the ring and do whatever you want, you can join your boyfriend as his TAG PARTNER!

Superstar: Wait a minute, I’m usually ‘Flow’s tag partner…

Watts: Not tonight, kid. You’ve already got a singles match against Reject. I suggest you get ready for that, it’s up next. And Zack… oh, Zack, Zack, Zack! You put in a valiant effort, but you failed. I’m disappointed, but hey, life doesn’t always deal a good hand. I suggest you go home, so next time it matters you can pull out ahead.

Zack: But…

Watts: Just do it, kid. I’ve got nothing against you guys, really I don’t, but I won’t tolerate you being out of line just because you’re mad you lost and you got the crowd behind you. Good night!

Zack (to evenflowDDT): Dude, that’s the last time I let YOU organize our super-sweet promo of the week.

Watts leaves, and The In Crowd, slightly ashamed, leave the ring in silence, though one will be returning within moments...

Singles Match

"Superstar" James Allan vs. Reject

Finkel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from Naples Florida, weighing in at 243 lbs, James “Superstaaaaaaar” Alllllan!

“Popular” hits as Superstar makes his way to the ring. “One of a Kind” hits and Reject runs down the ramp, and gets in the ring to start the match before Howard Finkel can announce him. The two exchange rights as the bell rings to start the match.

Superstar whips Reject into the ropes, but Reject dodges a clothesline and takes down Superstar with a neckbreaker! Reject runs off the ropes and tries to go for a Rolling Thunder to end it early, but gets knees for his trouble. Superstar picks up Reject, whips him into the corner, and delivers a series of knife-edged chops. He whips Reject into the corner, but as he goes for another clothesline Reject gets a boot to the face, which he follows up with a spinning heel-kick that knocks Superstar to the ground. Reject covers for 1…Superstar kicks out! Reject goes for a superkick, but Superstar catches it, spins around Reject, and hits an Upper Class bulldog for 1…2…Reject kicks out! Superstar grabs Reject for a German suplex, but Reject quickly forces Superstar backward into the corner turnbuckle, causing him to break the hold. Reject cartwheels to mid-ring, then rushes back and monkey flips Superstar. Reject goes up and hits a split-legged moonsault for 1…2…Superstar kicks out again, but as he gets up is met with a backslide for 1…2…Superstar kicks out again. Reject drags Superstar over and powerbombs him into the corner! As the ref checks on him, he rolls out of the ring and goes to get a chair. Back in the ring, the ref tries to get the chair away, and misses a Well Placed Kick to the Nuts on Reject. Superstar heads up to the top rope to capitalize with a Super Splash, but Reject still has the sense of mind to roll out of the way and dodge. Reject is up, and it’s Light’s Out for Superstar. Instead of going for the cover, Reject picks up Superstar and shoves him into the corner. Reject goes up, hits The Rejection, and covers for the 1…2…3!

After the match, Reject picks up the chair, and motions toward the back. Superstar starts to get up, but is met with several chairshots from Reject as ThunderKid and Sandman9000 make their way to ringside! Sandman laughs as he whips out a staple gun and puts several staple shots in Superstar’s chest and shoulders. ThunderKid hits a Thunderbolt DDT, then Reject motions for Sandman and ThunderKid to drag Superstar over to the other turnbuckle. Reject picks up the chair again, and goes up top for TOTAL REJECTION! TOTAL REJECTION! Superstar is bleeding profusely and unable to move, as Reject gives high-fives to Sandman and ThunderKid, pulls off his shirt to reveal a “Deadly Alliance” shirt, and motions for a mic.

So I guess you want to know why I've joined the Deadly Alliance."

"Why you ask?"

"What do you care?"

"You so called "Fans" have never gave a damn about me"

"I bust my Ass week after week for you, and what do you do?"

"You don't cheer me, hell you don't even boo me! You IGNORE me! You give me no dammed respect."

"Where is the respect? I feel I deserve it."

"To gain notice around here you have to do things yourself"

"So I did something about it"

"I joined the Deadly Alliance, though having it's problems. That doesn't mean a thing."

"You have Sandman, Alfdogg, who better to have on your side than two of the most respected guys in this business."

"Respect, something you Sons Of Bitches will never understand."

----

WE GOT TAG TITLES ON THE LINE, NEXT!

Guest GreenMist

JR: Fans, on a more solemn note, before the tag team championship match, we're going to try to get and update on Big Poppa Popick, savagely attacked by the aWo at Beach Brawl. Let's go to Tony the Body who is live at the hospital.

JR: Tony, can you give us an update on BPP?

Tony: Well, JR, the doctors finished their last operation on Popick this morning. I'm told it was successful and that the rib cage damage has been repaired with steel supports. But JR, the sad thing is, BPP is still comatose and has shown no sign of emerging anytime soon.

JR: That's a damn shame. How is Celes taking this?

Tony: It's a sad story. We learned last week that BPP was going to be a father in about nine months from Celes. She hasn't left his room this week, and insists on being there for every operation. Oh, here she comes now back from talking to the doctors...Celes!

Celes: Tony, I'm glad you're here.

Tony: Celes, we're talking with the OaOasT fans right now about BPP's condition. Is there anything you can tell us?

Celes: I'm sorry Tony. I really don't feel like talking about it

right now...

Tony: It's okay Celes...

Celes walks behind Tony and through the door to BPP's room.

Tony: Well, JR...

*Blood curling scream, doctors come running into BPP's room*

JR: Tony, what is happening?

Tony: JR, I don't know. Celes! Celes! What's happening? Is BPP

okay?

Celes: HE'S GONE, and...there's...blood.

JR: Oh god...someone's gone too far this time.

Tony: JR, I think this interview is over. We've got a situation

here.

JR: Thanks Tony. Fans, we will update you as soon as possible about BPP, though right now, your guess is as good as ours.

----

OAOAT Tag Team Championship

GreenMist & GenerationNever © vs. ThunderKid & NazMistry

Finkel: Ladies and gentlemen, the following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the OAOAST Tag Team Championship!

("God of Thunder" by Kiss hits and the newest DA member, Thunder Kid, makes his way to the ring.)

Fink: Introducing the challengers, first-representing the Deadly Alliance, Thunder Kid!

(TK gets in the ring and waits as his music dies down. "Chop Suey" by System of a Down hits and Naz Mistry heads down to ringside.)

Fink: His partner, from Mexico City, Naz Mistry!

(NM gets in the ring. He and TK exchange a small staredown as NM's theme dies down.)

Fink: Their opponents.........

("Replica" by Fear Factory hits.)

Fink: First, from Kyoto, Japan, he is one half of the tag team champions, Green Mist!

(GM slowly makes his way to ringside. He is wearing a Caboose t-shirt on this night. He is in the ring as his music is cut short. Everyone is expecting "Never Gonna Stop" by Rob Zombie, but no go. A few more seconds pass and still nothing. Suddenly, Generation Never appears at the entrance way with a microphone.)

GN: You know, we're tag team partners, but even more, we are the champions. So, it hit me as strange that we come out separately, and I'm sure it must lead a lot of people to believe that we don't like each other. Well, that just isn't true! We're best buddies, and I'm going to prove that right now with a piece straight from my heart. So, hit it guys!

("We Are The Champions" by Queen starts playing without the words as GN makes his way to ringside singing in karaoke. NM and TK are laughing at the display. GM is covering his face and shaking his head. The music dies down and GN stops singing.)

GN: Thank you! Thank you!

(TK and NM are still laughing and GM looks quite embarassed.)

GN: What are you guys laughing at? You think it's funny? Yeah, it is pretty funny, I suppose. You know what else is funny? Do you?.........ROOKIE MISTAKES!

(GM dropkicks TK from behind sending him to the outside as GN clotheslines NM over the top. The champs take their belts off and toss them to the side as they measure up the offense.TK and NM gather together near their corner on the outside. After some talking, NM rolls in the ring first. GN never retreats to his corner and the match is under way. GM and NM size each other up before coming into a collar-elbow tie up. GM goes down to a knee and pulls NM over with an arm drag, but the agile NM lands on his feet and runs off the ropes. GM awaits as NM slides through GM's legs, springboards off the opposite ropes and hits a dropkick as GM turns around. The cover only gets 1. NM sets up GM into the irish whip, but GM holds onto his arm going into the ropes, jumps up, kicks off, and comes around with a hurricanrana. NM gets up and falls to a Japanese armdrag and another. NM sits up and decides to regroup. He reatreats to the corner and tags in TK. GM and TK cirlce around, sizing each other up. TK comes in as GM delivers a vicious kick to the midsection. GM shoves TK into the corner and unleashes a barrage of kicks. The last one is a super stiff shot to the lip whichs busts him open. GM irish whips TK into the opposite corner and comes at him with a straight dropkick to the face. TK falls down and GM drags him across the ring and tags in GN. He slingshots himself into the ring and drops a knee across the face. GN picks up TK who is bleeding BADLY from the kick before. GN irish whips him, but TK slides out. He checks on his lip as NM drops down to have a word with him. NM tags himself back in. NM slides in. He runs at GN with a clothesline who ducks. GN kicks back and goes for the neckbreaker, but NM flips over into a small package for 2. GN gets up first and kicks NM in the head to retake the advantage. He pushes NM into the corner and irish whips him across to the corner where GM is. NM slows up and jumps onto the second rope, awaiting GN, but GM holds NM in place. GN comes up behind and pulls NM down and into a german suplex, he rolls through for another, and again, and again, and rolls through to 5 GERMAN SUPLEXES~! TK breaks up the cover. GN pulls NM over to the corner and tags in GM. He comes in with a springboard moonsault that gets 2. GM picks up NM, who gets a burst of energy and makes the tag to TK. GM and TK lock up. TK has the advantage and has GM in a headlock. GM tries running him into the ropes, but TK holds on. GM sets him up for a belly-to-back, TK counters it, but GM is one step ahead and hits a devestating kick. A standing moonsault gets 2. GM tags GN who comes in with a senton that gets 2. GN scoop slams TK. He goes to the ropes and hits the first 2 moonsaults of the Tri-Fecta, but on the third, for some unknown reason, he spings up onto the top rope and launches himself across the ring to NM's corner and hits a devestating dropkick. He took a bad fall and both GN and NM are down on the outside. GN manages to get back in and make the tag to GM. The ref seems to be concerned with NM who took a nasty leg landing when he fell to the outside. GM comes in to go to work on TK, but TK hits a low blow without the ref seeing. With GM keeled over, TK runs off the ropes and hits a swinging neckbreaker. TK is up quickly and hits a spinning heel kick on GN knocking him to the outside. A new ref comes down for the match as the original continues to tend to NM. TK spings up to the top and hits a flying splash on GM. The cover gets 2. He climbs up again for another splash and notices NM on the outside. Some refs are trying to help him to the back. TK jumps down to the outside yelling at NM. He tags NM and tells him to go back in. GM takes this time to tag GN in. The legal men are NM and GN, but TK gets back in anyway. He ducks a punch from GN and applies GN's own finisher, the Dragon Sleeper. TK holds it in for a while, before GN runs to the ropes, climbs up, kicks off, and lands behind TK to apply his version of the Dragon Sleeper. TK is not the legal man, however. NM comes in and breaks up the hold. He is still favoring his left leg. He tries to go to work on GN, but GN quickly tosses him to the outside. GN climbs to the top and hits a crossbody on the outside onto NM. As both men start to get up, TK runs and hits a crossbody onto both guys through the ropes. GM measures as they once again recover. GM runs and hits an unassisted sommersault plancha onto everyone. It's CHAOS~! GN takes NM and rolls him back into the ring. NM's leg is so bad at this point, he can't even stand up. GN tries to scoop him up, but no go. GN, as if out of compassion, gets an amateur roll up on NM that scores the 3.

Fink: Here are your winners, and still tag team champions, Green Mist and Generation Never!

(GM grabs the titles and meets GN at the entranceway. He hands him his half as they leave ringside. Alfdogg and Sandman come out as GN/GM are leaving. The duos exchange unpleasant glares as the champs leave and the DA make their way down to ringside. NM is clutching his leg, in immense pain. Officials are trying to help him up. The DA get in and call off the officials. They help up NM as TK climbs in the ring with a mic.

TK: Hey, you fought hard man, maybe you've got what it takes to be in the Deadly Alliance.

(TK offers a handshake and NM sticks out his hand.)

TK: Or maybe not....

(TK hits a Thunderbolt DDT. A beatdown by the DA ensues. They focus on the leg, of course. Suddenly, GM/GN return to ringside. GM is wielding a chair. The DA notice and casually leave the ring and exit through the crowd. GM tosses down the chair. GN grabs NM and slings him over his shoulder. The tag champs exit again, this time with Naz.)

----

WE'RE NEARING THE END OF OUR FIRST HOUR, STAY TUNED!

Guest GreenMist

As we return from commercial break, Sandman9000 is in the ring, with a microphone.

“Shut up. Listen, we’ve had some fun this past week. However, I want to speak about something serious. You see, there is someone in this federation who has ruined my life. Who has taken everything that I hold dear to me. Who has done nothing but torture me ever since I came into the OAOAST. I’m not talking about Tony The Body, I’m talking about EvenflowDDT.”

The crowd boos, as they can see where this is going.

“Evenflow, you have been a thorn in my side ever since I came here. Since you stabbed me in the back, I have been on a downward spiral the likes of which you could only see in your nightmares. You held the HardKore title, one that should have been in my possession. You took my sister away, though I could really care less about that. However, and this is what really pisses me off, you have beaten me every time we have met. I have never pinned you once.”

“So, after you and I fell thirty feet of the VMTron, through those six flaming tables with thumbtacks called the Pyramid of Hell, I got to thinking while lying at the bottom of that burning structure. I thought to myself, you can’t keep going on like this. You can’t keep putting yourself in painful situation after painful situation! So, I began to form a plan, one that will put an end to all of my problems. However, I realized that I had been scheming against you all along!”

“You see, since you hurt the only person I care about, me, I figured I would hurt those who YOU care about! SuperShit, I told everyone that I was going to hurt him in the Staple Gun deathmatch, and I did just that! He’s still trying to get his mouth open! And as for my sister, well, she may be walking this week, after I piledrove her off the apron through a table, but I guaranfuckingtee you that she won’t be doing much after I get my hands on her. Zack? Well, I’m sure I’ll take care of Zack one way or another. However, Evenflow, YOU are the person I want!”

“So, before Beach Blast, and BPP’s impersonation of Rodney King, I had him sign a piece of paper, giving me something that I want. ::Sandman pulls the sheet of paper out of his pocket:: And what I wanted, was you at Ashes 2 Ashes. It’s official, another chapter in the book of EvenflowDDT vs. Sandman9000. However, this isn’t a normal match that we will be having. This is a match that ends careers, shortens lives, and ruins people. I had a video clip made up to explain all this. But, what we are going to do at Ashes 2 Ashes, well, They Said It Couldn’t Be Done! Roll the @#%$ tape!”

The arena goes dark, as pictures of Evenflow and Sandman appear on the VMTron. “Body Crumbles” begins to play.

Sandman9000 flashes on the screen, as shots of Sandman walking to the ring and standing in the ring are shown.

EvenflowDDT flashes, as shot of Evenflow walking to the ring and standing in the ring are shown.

As the lyrics begin, shots of both men fighting other people are shown. Evenflow and Sandman, grappling on top of the VMTron, is shown. As both men begin to fall off, the singer sings “Fly” is held, as both men fall through the Pyramid of Hell.

As the song begins the chorus, shots of both men bloody and being bludgeoned with weapons is shown.

The screen goes black, as the songs slowly fades out, as these words appear across the screen.

Two Men

Bound By Blood

United By Hatred

Scarred For Life

Sandman9000 (a shot of Sandman appears)

EvenflowDDT (a shot of Evenflow appears)

The screen goes completely black, and the music completely stops. The crowd buzzes, as the screen is black for several seconds, until the fateful words appear across the screen.

And 200 Lightbulbs.

The gasp from the crowd is audible, as the song goes back to the chorus and more shots of both men slaughtering each other, mostly of the two from the No-Rope Barbed Wire Ladder match. As the song finally fades out, words appear across the screen.

August 11th.

Ashes 2 Ashes

Sandman9000 vs. EvenflowDDT

200 Lightbulbs Deathmatch

They Said It Couldn’t Be Done

As the film ends and the lights come back on, the crowd is buzzing about what they have just seen. Sandman, grinning sadistically, holds up the piece of paper.

“This is what I want, Evenflow. I want to hurt you. I want to hurt you in the same way that you have hurt me. I’m going to take you out of the game forever. And even if I have to sacrifice myself to do so, ::Sandman laughs as he runs his hand through his hair:: then that is a sacrifice I am willing to make. If I have to kill myself to eliminate you, then maybe I will finally be at peace. See you at Ashes 2 Ashes.”

Sandman drops the microphone and leaves, with a disturbed look in his face.

----

Tag Team Match

EvenflowDDT & Alison vs. Sandman9000 and Treble Charged

“Here Comes the Money” hits, as EvenflowDDT and Alison make their way out to the ring. Evenflow is still bandaged up from going through the Pyramid of Hell last week with Sandman9000. Alison was piledriven off the apron, through a table by Sandman9000, though she is not wearing a neckbrace. However, she is moving slowly and rubs her neck periodically.

“Brand New Low” hits as Treble Charged makes his way to the ring, accompanied by a chorus of boos. With CWM again on his side, TC is looking to take Anglesault out of the OAOAST permanently.

“Five Minutes Alone” hits as Sandman9000 make his way to the ring. He stops at the top of the ramp, and holds a single lightbulb above his head. The crowd knows that he and Evenflow are going to kill each other at Ashes 2 Ashes.

The bell rings, as Evenflow tells Alison to stay on the apron. Alison wants to get back at her brother for injuring her, but Evenflow is not going to see the love of his life hurt again. TC sets out to the apron, as Sandman places his hands on his knees and glares at Evenflow. Evenflow turns, both men stare at each other, then both charges and start exchanging punches in the middle of the ring!

Evenflow wins the slugfest, as he back Sandman into a neutral corner and goes to work with overhead rights. Evenflow whips Sandman into the other corner, and charges into a big boot from Sandman. Sandman tackles Evenflow, gets into the mount position, and fires away with rights and lefts. Evenflow reverses positions, as Evenflow is on top, pounding away at Sandman.

Sandman again reverses the position, as both men are near the heels corner. TC slaps Sandman’s back, tagging himself in. The official pulls Sandman off Evenflow, as TC starts stomping away at Evenflow. TC pulls Evenflow to his feet, and floors him with a vicious clothesline. Evenflow back to his feet, as TC rams his head into the turnbuckle several times. Sandman slaps TC’s shoulder, tagging himself back into the match.

The official orders TC out of the ring, as Sandman climbs in and starts punching Evenflow in the face. Sandman whips Evenflow into the ropes, and hits a big back-body drop! Sandman hits a running senton, then starts choking Evenflow. The official counts to five, forcing Sandman to break the hold.

Sandman goes after Alison, who refuses to back down. Evenflow hammers Sandman from behind, and goes to whip Sandman into the ropes, but Sandman reverses. Sandman puts his head down, and Evenflow kicks Sandman in the face. Evenflow back against the ropes for momentum, while Sandman stands and holds his face. Evenflow charges, but Sandman hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, slamming Evenflow down hard.

Sandman drags Evenflow over to his corner, and tags TC. Both TC and Sandman in the ring, kicking Evenflow in the corner. Sandman exits, as TC brings Evenflow to the middle of the ropes and shoots him off, catching Evenflow with a knee to the midsection as he rebounds. TC drops a leg and covers, 1….2…Evenflow kicks out. Alison stands on the apron, begging for a tag.

TC picks Evenflow up, and hits a backbreaker, concentrating on the still-injured back of Evenflow. TC rolls Evenflow over onto his stomach, and hits a kneedrop onto the back of Evenflow. TC tags in Sandman, and as TC holds down Evenflow, Sandman runs the ropes and hits a splash to the back of Evenflow!

Sandman brings Evenflow to his feet and whips him into the corner. Sandman charges, but hits nothing but turnbuckle. As Sandman stumbles back, Evenflow hits a neckbreaker. Both men are down.

Evenflow crawls towards his corner, but looks up at Alison, and decides to not tag her in. Evenflow stands, right into a roundhouse from Sandman. Sandman brings Evenflow to the corner, and tags in TC. Both men whip Evenflow into the ropes, but Evenflow ducks a double clothesline, and comes back with one of his own!

As Sandman and TC struggle to their feet, Evenflow kicks Sandman in the stomach and hits a Primadonna! Evenflow stands, as TC scoops Evenflow up and plants him with the Brand New Low! As TC stands and celebrates, Alison comes off the top rope with a big cross-body block! Alison covers, 1…2….Sandman grabs Alison by the hair and pulls her off TC!

With a sick look in his eyes, Sandman kicks Alison in the stomach and sticks her head between his legs. Lifting Alison up, Sandman crushes her with a jumping piledriver, as Alison lands head-first and curls up into the fetal position. Sandman covers, hooking the leg, 1….2…..3!

Winners: Sandman9000 & Treble Charged in 7:34

Via: Sandman9000 Jumping Piledriver on Alison

Post match, Evenflow comforts Alison, as Sandman rushes over and attacks Evenflow and TC exits the ring. He plants Evenflow with the Edgecrusher, then calls for TC to pass in the lightbulb he brought to the ring. TC refuses, until Sandman sticks his head through the ropes and demands the lightbulb. TC passes Sandman the lightbulb and walks away, up the ramp.

With Alison still in the fetal position, Sandman raises the bulb high over his head, as the crowd boos. Sandman drops his arms, stares at the crowd, then quickly lifts the bulb over his head and smashes it across the prone body of his sister!

Glass flies everywhere, as Alison convulses in pain as the dust rises off her. Sandman, with an even sicker look in his eyes, gives his heavy-metal X pose, as Evenflow and EMT’s tend to Alison.

----

WHAT A THRILLING FIRST HOUR! STAY TUNED FOR THE U.S. TITLE/TV TITLE UNIFICATION MATCH, THE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR #1 CONTENDERSHIP, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE, BY GAWD!

Guest GreenMist

United States/Television Titles Unification Match

Barbed Wire Ladder Match

Alfdogg (United States Champion) vs. Masked Mystery Eskimo (Television Champion)

The ring announcer is in the ring to explain the rules

“The following is the Barbed Wire Ladder Match, to unify the United States championship and the Television championship. To win, a competitor must have both belts in their possession with both feet on the mat. A normal ladder and a ladder wrapped in barbed wire are available for both men to use.”

“The Wall” hits as Alfdogg makes his way out to the ring, with his United States championship belt. Alf knows that if he is able to defeat the MME, then the balance of power in the OAOAST will shift back to the DA, especially if Caboose is able to leave with the OAOAST world title.

“Ice Ice Baby” hits as the Masked Mystery Eskimo sleds down to the ring with his Television title. With him, as always, is Derek the Fish, who actually looks to be legally sober for once.

Both men are standing in the ring, with their respective belts in their hands. Alf kisses his US title, before handing it over to the official. MME looks fondly at the TV title, shows it to Derek, and hands it over to the official. The official holds both belts into the air, then hands the belts on the hook, which is raised into the air.

The official signals for the bell, and the match is underway! MME with a quick kick to the stomach of Alf, then tries to jump off of Alf’s back and reach the belts. MME doesn’t even come close, and turns around into right hands from Alf, before being whipped into the ropes. MME ducks an Alf clothesline, and comes back with a cross-body block.

MME slides out of the ring and grabs the normal ladder. MME throws the ladder into the ring, almost hitting Alf with it. As MME slides into the ring, Alf grabs the ladder and rushes MME, clotheslining the TV champ with the steel! As MME tries to stand back up, Alf slams the ladder across his back!

Alf sets the ladder up under the belts, and is about to climb when MME hits a German suplex. MME folds the ladder up, and turns around into an Alfkick, knocking both MME and the ladder out of the ring! Alf runs the ropes, and goes for a Space Flying Alf Drop, but MME throws the ladder at Alf, nailing the US champion in mid-flight!

Seeing that Alf is down and hurt, MME grabs the barbed wire ladder and throws it into the ring. Setting the barbed wire ladder up under the belts, MME begins to climb, until Alf is able to slide into the ring and knock the ladder over with a dropkick. MME is able to jump off, and barely avoids going face-first into the top turnbuckle.

MME charges Alf, but is taken down by a drop-toe hold. Alf props the barbed wire ladder against the middle rope in the middle of the ropes. MME charges again, but Alf nails a perfect AA spinebuster onto the barbed wire ladder! While MME winces in pain from the barbs and the steel, Alf runs and hits a quebrada, crushing MME against the barbed wire ladder! MME is finally able to roll off the barbed wire ladder, but is in obvious pain.

Alf is able to bring the normal ladder into the ring, and sets it up in the corner. Alf tries to whip the MME into the ladder, but MME reverses and Alf goes back-first into the steel. MME charges and nails a massive clothesline, crushing Alf against the ladder. As Alf stumbles out of the corner, MME gives him a belly-to-belly suplex.

MME takes the normal ladder and sets it up under the belts. He starts to climb, but is hit in the kidneys by Alf as he reaches the third rung. Alf starts to climb on the other side, as both men reach the fourth rung. Both exchange punches, with MME gaining the advantage. MME pulls Alf up another rung, as both men are on the fifth rung. MME sets Alf up for a suplex off the ladder, seemingly unaware that the barbed wire ladder is directly below him, propped against the middle ropes. MME goes for the suplex, but Alf manages to throw all of his weight against MME, turning the suplex into a cross-body. Both men fall, as MME falls onto the barbed wire ladder, with Alf splashing MME! Alf rolls off MME, holding his stomach, while MME is in severe pain after falling six feet and being crushed against steel and barbed wire!

Alf is the first to make it to his feet, and he starts to climb the normal ladder. As Alf reaches the fifth rung and starts to reach for the belts, MME grabs Alf’s legs. MME grabs Alf’s windpants, and powerbombs Alf off the ladder! MME grabs the barbed wire and slams it down on Alf, hoping it will keep the US champ down while MME is able to climb and grab both belts. MME climbs the ladder, reaching the fifth rung when Alf slams the barbed wire ladder into MME’s back, knocking the Eskimo off the ladder!

Alf drops the barbed wire ladder on the ground and rolls MME onto it. Alf folds up the normal ladder and places it across MME’s, so that MME is sandwhiched between both ladders. Alf climbs to the top rope, looks at the crowd, and comes off the top with the Five Star Alf Splash, crushing MME between both ladders! However, the move has also done damage to Alf’s stomach, as Alf is clutching his gut, struggling to breathe!

Alf, holding his ribs, is the first one up, and sets the normal ladder up under the belts. However, MME is not far behind, as both men begin to climb the ladder. They trade punches on the way up, before both make it up to the sixth rung and grab at the belts. As both men grab at the belts, their combined weight makes the ladder incredibly unstable, and as the men grab onto the hook holding the belts, the ladder falls over, leaving both men hanging above the ring!

Alf and MME kick at each other, each hoping the other will fall. After a few seconds of struggling, the hook holding both men begins to break, causing both men to fall to the mats! The crowd stands, as the official slides into the ring, to see who has won. Incredibly, MME has possession of the US title, and Alf has possession of the TV title! Since neither man has possession of both belts, the match continues!

Both men enter a stand off, neither wanting to make the fatal mistake. MME throws a few front kicks, before Alf catching MME’s leg with his free hand, and goes for a belt shot. However, MME drops the US belt and takes Alf down in a Frostbite Facelock! The crowd pops, as Alf struggles to hold on to the TV belt, as well as his consciousness in the Frostbite Facelock. Alf is unable to try and break the hold, as he is holding onto the TV belt with his right hand, and his left is trapped between MME’s legs!

MME keep applying more pressure, finally causing Alf to let go of the TV belt and try to break the hold with his right hand. Quick as a fish out of water, MME grabs the TV title, rolls over, grabs the US title, and holds both in the air, triumphant, as the crowd pops and the official calls for the bell to be rung!

Winner-Masked Mystery Eskimo in 10:02 (New Champion!)

Via-Possession of both belts.

Alf rolls out of the ring, holding his stomach and his shoulder, as MME hugs both belts. It will now be up to MME to determine which belt he now defends, the TV belt, or the US belt.

Backstage, a dejected Alf runs into a disturbed Caboose, still in possession of the OAOAST world title.

“You truly are pathetic, aren’t you.”

“Caboose, man, I’m really not in the mood.”

“You wouldn’t have to worry about moods if you had just done your job. The Deadly Alliance could have retaken power in the OAOAST had you just won that match. Instead, you blew it, and now you have no belts.”

“No belts? You seriously aren’t going to walk out of here with the World title, aren’t you?”

“Well, I was going to leave right after I kicked Zack’s ass, but I wanted to see how my fellow teammates would do. And, as I suspected, you failed me. You failed the Deadly Alliance. Just like I knew you would.”

“Just leave me alone.”

Alf turns to walk away, but Caboose grabs his arm.

“I figured, before I left, to tell you this. I never wanted you in my Deadly Alliance. I always saw you as a weak link, someone who could never live up to my high standards. I never saw you as a star, but as a loser. You will never amount to anything, and you will never win what I have.” ::Points to OAOAST title::

Alf finally snaps.

“You wanna know something? I am not in the mood to have someone like you push me around! If you think that I am worthless, then you won’t have a problem putting that belt on the line against me! How about this, Loser Leaves Town, so if you beat me, I am gone from the OAOAST too! If I am as worthless as you think I am, then you should have no problem beating me!”

Caboose thinks for a second, then laughs.

“Well, my plane doesn’t leave for a while. I’ve got time to squash your ass.”

Alf gets directly into Caboose’s face.

“Just remember this. Nobody disrespects and beats Alfdogg.”

Alf and Caboose are nose to nose.

“Nobody.”

----

WHAT AN INTRIGUING DEVELOPMENT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... STAY TUNED FOR THE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH, AND OUR JUST-SIGNED MAIN EVENT, A SECOND WORLD TITLE MATCH!

Guest GreenMist

The aWo are conferring in their dressing room before their triple threat match for #1 contendership.

Some Guy: Hey ‘Sault, Plex, even though we’re fighting each other tonight, there’s no animosity, right?

Anglesault: No, of course not. If you think about it, this is a perfect situation; no matter which one of us wins, the aWo comes away on top, because one of us has to win this match and then the title come Ashes 2 Ashes. That is, if we even HAVE a title… [grumbles about Caboose]

Some Guy: So it’s cool if we go all-out then, right?

Anglesault: I’d be insulted if you didn’t. This is no different than when we train together or fight together, meaning give a hundred percent or walk away and give nothing. Right Plex?

Angle-Plex turns around. He’s wearing his All American Boy mask.

Anglesault: What are you wearing THAT for? You took out BPP at Beach Brawl, remember?

Angle-Plex: In my earlier days, I was the laughing stock of the aWo, our weakest link, so weak that I deserved to be fired. Don’t say a damn thing because you know it’s true! But this… this represents the new me. The me that’s not afraid to take drastic measures that pay off. The me that orchestrates fear in the name of our great country. The me that ends careers, instead of having a career ended. The me that comes out on top! Now, let’s get out there and see which of us is really on top of their game!

Triple Threat Match for #1 Contendership

Some Guy vs. Angle-Plex vs. Anglesault

The aWo Porno music hits as all three members of the aWo come out together.

Finkel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a Triple Threat Match for #1 contendership for the World Title! Approaching the ring, our competitors, Some Guy, Angle-Plex, and Anglesault, the a…W…o!

The three approach the ring and shake hands as the bell rings. Angle-Plex is the first to make a move, catching Some Guy off guard with a Belly to Belly Suplex! Some Guy recovers, and hits Angle-Plex with Some Right Hands and whips Angle-Plex into the ropes, but Anglesault catches him with a clothesline and tosses him out of the ring to focus on Some Guy. Anglesault and Some Guy lock up, and Anglesault hits a German Suplex, and holds on to deliver another, but Some Guy elbows his way out of it, gives Anglesault a knee to the gut and goes up top to hit Some Elbow and cover, but Angle-Plex is back in the ring and breaks it up. Angle-Plex pulls up Anglesault’s leg and slams it down hard onto the mat, but Some Guy hits Angle-Plex with Rolling Wheelbarrow Some-Plexes and a cover for 1…2…kick-out! Angle-Plex whips Some Guy into the corner and goes up for a ten-punch, but Some Guy reverses into a Somecanrana. Some Guy gets ready to capitalize, but Anglesault turns him around and gives him another Belly to Belly and covers for 1…2…kick-out! Angle-Plex comes up behind Anglesault and gives him a school-boy for 1…but Anglesault reverses it into a roll-up of his own for 1…2…Angle-Plex kicks out. Anglesault picks up Angle-Plex, gives him a Sodium Driver, and covers, but Some Guy breaks it up. Anglesault shoots an angry glare at Some Guy, but Some Guy shrugs his shoulders, and Drop Some Kicks Anglesault’s legs! Anglesault falls, and Some Guy runs off the ropes and delivers Some Knee Drop to the right knee, and follows up with a standing ankle lock, but Angle-Plex breaks it up by clotheslining Some Guy out of the ring! Angle-Plex slides out of the ring, whips Some Guy into the ring steps, then throws him back into the ring and slaps on a Mexican Surfboard. Anglesault is limping on his right leg, but still manages to hop over and break up the hold. Anglesault mounts Some Guy and starts punching, but Angle-Plex throws him off and DDTs Some Guy for 1…2…Anglesault breaks up the count again, picks up Some Guy, and gives him the Irish whip, and back body drops him over the top rope! Some Guy is hurting on the outside, and as Anglesault turns his back to leave the ring, partly to roll him back in for a pinfall, and partly to check on him, Angle-Plex grabs him and delivers a Belly to Back Suplex! Anglesault gets up, and the two are eye to eye, but Anglesault rakes the mask and gives Angle-Plex a Salt Shaker.

He goes up top and motions for the SaltSault, when suddenly the lights go out and the crowd pops as “Sandstorm” hits. When the lights come back on, Anglesault is laid out on the floor. Angle-Plex crawls on top of him for 1…2…3!

Finkel: The winner of this contest, and your #1 contender for the World Title…

Angle-Plex motions for Finkel to stop, and tears off his mask. It’s Zack Malibu!

Finkel: …Zack Malibu!

The crowd gives a mixed reaction, partially out of confusion, as Zack raises his hands in victory then dashes out of the ring. Anglesault is up, and realizing what happened, begins to argue with the ref, until Treble Cleft comes through the crowd and takes down Anglesault. He then locks in a modified Camel Clutch and points Anglesault’s head towards the VMTron, which not only causes Anglesault incredible neck pain, but forces him to watch the events transpiring on the VMTron:

::CWM is standing on a Baseball Diamond with a bat and a bucket of balls. ::

CWM: Hey Anglesault recognize this place? This is were you used to play little league. This is were you got to play with your friends and where you had a chance to have fun. While you were out here playing ball I was busy trying to find my next meal. Or I was in a knife fight over a cardboard box. You never ad to fight for anything as a kid did you Sault? Everything was handed to you on a silver platter, wasn't it? Well now It's my turn to have fun. It's my turn to bat a few balls.::

::The camera turns towards The Backstop where A man is tied up spread eagled to the fence. The man Is KURT ANGLE::

CWM: I went and got Kurt before the show. I tried to explain to him, how you were tarnishing his good name but he wouldn't listen so now I'm going to use him for target practice.

::CWM takes a ball and tosses it up in the air, he swings the bat and...misses. He tries a few more times but misses each time::

CWM: Ah @#%$ this...

::CWM storms up to where Kurt is tied up and Cracks him over the head with bat, snaping the bat in the process. CWM then chokes Kurt with part of the bat for awhile. Eventually CWM starts untying Kurt from the Fence::

CWM: Kurt is going to hang out with me for awhile Sault. we're going to have all kinds of fun. It'll be like we're friends won't it Kurt?

Kurt:....

CWM: That's right Kurt, BEST FRIENDS!

::CWM walks off with Kurt Angle over his houlder. CWM seems to be muttering to the unconcious Olympic Hero and laughing::

----

wh00! MORE COMMERCIALS! STAY TUNED FOR OUR MAIN EVENT, THE FUTURE OF OUR COMPANY (and for once that's no exaggeration, BY GAWD) DEPENDS ON IT!

Guest GreenMist

JR: This is it, the moment we've all been waiting for. Ladies and gentlemen at home, set your VCRs, because after tonight you may never see either of these men again!

"Loser Leaves" OAOAT World Title Match

Caboose © vs. alfdogg

Finkel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the OAOAT World Championship! Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas, your guest referee, Tony, The Boooodyyyyy!

Tony “The Body” enters the ring and gets a mixed reaction, though as usual, there are more cheers than boos.

“This Means War” hits and Caboose comes down from the rafters, for the last time. Unlike his usual boos, the crowd cheers for Caboose’s last appearance in OAOAT.

Finkel: Making his last appearance in OAOAT, from Derby, England, he is your defending champion, weighing in at 215 lbs, Caaaaaaaboose!

The cheers turn to boos as “The Wall” hits and alfdogg makes his way to ringside.

Finkel: The challenger, from Anderson, Indiana, weighing in at 250 lbs, alfdoooog!

The bell rings and the two, once allies, are at each other’s throats. Tony forces them to break it up, and Caboose responds by superkicking alfdogg square in the jaw and covering for 1…alfdogg kicks out. The two brawl to the corner, and alfdogg drives his shoulder into Caboose’s gut. He goes up for a ten-punch, but Caboose pulls him off and powerbombs him. Alfdogg is up, but Caboose runs off the ropes and USES THE KNEE~! for 1…alfdogg kicks out again at one. Caboose goes for another superkick, but alfdogg ducks and rushes the other leg, bringing Caboose down. He then starts punching Caboose until Tony makes him break it up. He then delivers a standing Alfsault to Caboose and covers for 1…2…Caboose kicks out and rolls out of the ring. Alfdogg rolls out after him, but Caboose was planning on that, and grabs him and drops him onto the guard-rail. Caboose hops onto the ring-apron, and dives off in an elbow drop, driving his elbow into alfdogg’s kidney. Alfdogg falls off the guard rail, but when Caboose picks him up, alfdogg hits him with a hidden pair of nunchucks! From his angle, Tony didn’t see the ‘chucks, but after alfdogg whips Caboose into the ring steps, Tony tells alfdogg to bring it in. Alfdogg gives Caboose a Russian legs-weep into the ring steps, then rolls him back in and covers for 1…2…Caboose kicks out again! The crowd starts to get behind Caboose, as alfdogg gives Caboose the THREE ALFPLEXES OF DOOM~! He hits the release dragon and belly to belly with ease, but when setting up Caboose for the T-Bone, Caboose fights his way out of it and pulls alfdogg down into an inside cradle for 1…2…alfdogg kicks out! Caboose grabs alfdogg, and gives him a One Way Ticket, then climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits a Lo’ Down and covers for 1…2…2.5..alfdogg kicks out again! Caboose picks alfdogg up for a capture suplex, but alfdogg gives him an enzuigiri, and stomps away at the kidney. Alfdogg gives Caboose a spinning backbreaker, then puts on a surfboard submission hold. Just as it seems Caboose is about to tap, he makes it to the ropes! Tony forces alfdogg to break the hold, and as Caboose gets up he’s holding his side. Alfdogg gives Caboose the Super Tombstone Piledriver, and cover for 1…2...as Tony’s hand is about to come down for the three, cobainwasmurdered appears out of the crowd and pulls Tony out of the ring, and lays him out with a tire iron shot! Cobainwasmurdered then rolls into the ring and Conspiracy Bombs alfdogg and places Caboose on top as another referee runs down to make the count. 1…2…alfdogg kicks out! Outside the ring, cobainwasmurdered can be seen briefly talking trash to Tony and spitting in his face before hopping the guard-rail and disappearing. Back in the ring, Caboose hits the End of the Line, and covers for 1…2…alfdogg kicks out again! Caboose picks up alfdogg, but alfdogg shoves him into the referee and locks in an abdominal stretch for about twenty seconds to make it harder for Caboose to recover for the time being. With the ref down, alfdogg leaves the ring to get the nunchucks, and goes to strike Caboose, but Caboose rolls out of the way, and onto the floor, grabbing the title and, holding his side, attempting to leave up the ramp. About halfway up the ramp, Caboose turns to see if alfdogg is chasing him, but alfdogg is standing in the ring with a grain on his face. Caboose turns around and walks right into a Messiah Bomb from a waiting Sandman9000! The boos are thunderous as Sandman drags Caboose and tosses him back into the ring. Alfdogg covers, but Sandman can’t revive the ref. All eyes are on the entrance ramp as “Cowboy” Bill Watts himself, in a striped shirt, comes down to force Sandman to leave ring-side. Watts gets in the ring, but by now Caboose is recovered, and hits a missile dropkick on alfdogg and covers for 1…2…alfdogg kicks out! Both men are down, and Watts begins a standing ten-count. Alfdogg is first to his feet, and catches Caboose with an Ol’ Skool Arn Anderson-style Spinebuster and goes up for the Five-Star Alf Splash, but Caboose barely manages to roll out of the way! Caboose goes for a DDT, and covers, but alfdogg gets his foot on the ropes. Alfdogg gives Caboose a shot to the kidney, and hooks him in the Perfect Plex. Watts gives a fast count, 1..2..but Caboose still manages to kick out in the nick of time! Caboose argues with Watts about the count, but the crowd is on their feet as he sets up alfdogg for the Emerald Fusion. To get out, alfdogg gives Caboose a blatant low blow, which Watts allows, then goes up top and hits the Five Star Alf Splash and Watts gives another fast count. 1..2..3!

Watts picks up the title, holds alfdogg’s hands high, and awards it to him. The arena is filled with deafening boos as Watts kicks Caboose until he rolls out of the ring, where he is met by security officers who force him out of the arena. He gets one last look at the camera and, with tears in his eyes, mouths goodbye, until he’s finally thrown out. The crowd hasn’t relented their booing of alfdogg, who holds the title high above his head and taunts the crowd until fade out.

----

Thanks to evenflowDDT, Sandman9000, GreenMist, Reject, Big Poppa Popick, and Tony "The Body" himself for writing segments this week...

Goodbye Caboose! You can't read this but best of luck in coming back soon!

Guest caboose

Yeah I know, My retirement was perhaps the most emotional moments in OAOAST history. It's just a shame they never did anything with the new champion except use him to transition the belt to CWM.

Guest Tony149

Caboose, you would of been the one dropping the strap to CWM. But you leaving sadly got Alf stuck with that tag. At least Alf is the first ever....

Guest caboose

Yeah but I wouldn't have been transitional, I would have been champion for a completely unlogical swerve.

So I guess Alf saved me the trouble.

Oh well, what you gonna do?

Guest alfdogg

Actually wasn't the plan before Caboose left for Caboose to hold it all the way until Doomsday, and he would do the Fingerpoke of Doom?

Guest caboose
Actually wasn't the plan before Caboose left for Caboose to hold it all the way until Doomsday, and he would do the Fingerpoke of Doom?

Yep that is true, it was my idea.

Sign in to follow this