TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tony149

Excessive Force 2002

Guest Tony149

"Raining Blood" by Slayer plays in background

JR (voiceover)

Tonight from the Angle Arena is Pittsburgh...it's Excessive Force!

You will see 5 high-impact matches.

Last week an invasion started. Those scum tried to bury the OaOasT, but tonight our guys have a shot at taking them down. It's EvenflowDDT vs. Angle-Plex vs. invader Tim Dillion. The winner gets a shot at the United States Television title.

OaOasT fan favorite and Commissioner, Big Poppa Popick has double duty tonight. Not only does he have to defend his U.S. TV Title against the former champion, the Masked Mystery Eskimo. But he also has a match with the X-division Champion, the Superstar!

In a fatal-four way to decided the new tag team champions. It's Jingus & the Masked Mystery Eskimo vs. Reject & Thunderkid vs. Some Guy & TSS vs. GreenMist and a mystery partner who will positively won't leave him in the cold.

And for the OaOasT World Heavyweight Champion -- it's the dirty rotten S.O.B., CobainWasMurdered vs. the Champion, Alfdogg. The winner meets Anglesault next month at Doomsday.

All that and more...it's Excessive Force!

Pyro explodes in the Angle Arena and we're LIVE!

LIVE!

EXCESSIVE FORCE

PITTSBURGH, PA

JR

Welcome everybody to Excessive Force! I'm Jim Ross. Normally Tony "The Body" is ringside with me calling the action, but I understand he isn't here. Michael Cole is backstage with the Chairman of the OaOasT Board of Directors, Bill Watts for some info on this matter. Michael?

MICHAEL COLE

Thanks, JR.

Bill, what's the deal with Tony "The Body"?

BILL WATTS

First off, Michael -- I want to thank all the fans watching live on Pay-Per-View via SMPPV for allowing us into their homes.

As for Tony "The Body"...after looking through all the OaOasT records, the Board of Directors and myself see nothing that points to Tony knowing anything about CWM's backstage abuse of power.

You sent Tony a plane ticket to tonight's event, but he has not shown up. We understand he's upset with the Board thinking he was screwing us over. We're sorry for that. We hope to have Tony back soon.

With that in mind, Michael...let's hook 'em up!

FINK

The following contest on Excessive Force is for the OaOasT X-Title!

[Onlookers cheer]

Back in the Parking lot, a Taxi pulls up.

JR

What's this?

Naz Mistry steps out...

NAZ

Cheers, how much do I owe you?

ROBERT DE NIRO

You talkin' to me?

NAZ

Well, yeah.

ROBERT DE NIRO

You must be talkin' to me because I don't see anyone else!

NAZ

Heres $50 keep the change, I gotta go!

Naz runs into the arena.

ROBERT DE NIRO

Have A Nice Day!

With that, De Niro drives off.

JR

That was a $15,000 cameo, folks.

OAOAST X-Title Match

2/3 Falls

The SuperStar (X-Title Champion) vs. Big Poppa Popick (USTV Champion)

FINK

Introducing first, he is the OaOasT United States Television Champion, Big Poppa Popick!

"Sweetness" hits as Big Poppa Popick makes his way down to the ring.

JR

BPP has two matches tonight, both for title belts. If he is successful in both, he'll be the first man to hold both the X-Title and USTV title at the same time. BPP is in the ring and looks fired up.

FINK

His opponent, the OaOasT X-Title Champion, the SUPERstar!

"Just Got Wicked" hits as The SuperStar makes his way down to the ring, with the OAOAST X-Title.

JR

Last month at Ashes 2 Ashes, SS defeated NazMistry, Reject, and ThunderKid to become the X-Title champion. One month later, he is still champion, defending the belt against BPP, his toughest challenge to date.

* DING *

The bell rings, as both men circle each other. They lock up, and BPP pushes SS into the corner. The ref calls for a clean break, and BPP obliges. SS looks surprised, but quickly focuses himself.

The two lock up again, and BPP nearly gets the upper hand again before SS spins and pushes BPP into the corner. The ref gets inbetween the two, looking for the clean break, but SS slaps BPP instead. The crowd ooooooooooos, as BPP looks pissed off now.

The two lock up, and BPP grabs a wrist lock. BPP starts really working over the left wrist of SS, cranking it as much as possible. SS hits a cartwheel to try and break the hold, but BPP clotheslines him down to the mat instead. BPP hits the mat and goes for a headlock, but SS squirms out and rolls out of the ring.

The crowd boos SS for his wussy tactic, and cheers as BPP exits the ring and chases after SS. SS and BPP run around the ring, before SS tries to hop the guardrail, and gets his leg caught up in the railing. BPP catches up to SS, pulls him back into the ringside area, and tosses SS back into the ring.

BPP slides into the ring, but is met by stomps from SS. SS picks BPP up, and goes to shoot him into the ropes, but BPP reverses. SS rebounds and ducks a clothesline from BPP, and hits a cross-body block on the rebound, but BPP rolls through and covers, 1..2…SS kicks out.

BPP goes for an elbow drop, but SS rolls out of the way. SS immediately locks on a cross-arm breaker on the arm that BPP missed the elbow drop with, as BPP cries in pain. SS works on the arm for a good 30 seconds, before letting go and exiting the ring. SS digs around under the ring for a minute, then pulls out a STOP sign and slides it into the ring.

SS enters the ring, where BPP is holding his injured arm. As SS approaches, BPP almost decapitates him with a nasty clothesline that brings the crowd to its feet! Both men are slow to get up, as SS is dazed from the clothesline, and BPP is still favoring his arm. SS grabs the STOP sign and takes a wild swing at BPP, who easily ducks the shot. As SS spins back around, BPP kicks him in the stomach, causing SS to drop the STOP sign. BPP, with cat-like reflexes, DDT's SS onto the STOP sign! The crowd cheers as BPP covers, 1…2…SS kicks out.

Frustrated, BPP picks SS up to his feet and sets SS up for a piledriver, but SS backdrops BPP instead. As BPP staggers to his feet, SS rushes over and launches BPP with a nasty release German suplex, as BPP barely avoid landing on the back of his head!

SS places the STOP sign on BPP's stomach and heads up top. He signals for the SuperSplash, and leaps off the top. BPP is too smart, however, and quickly gets out of the way, allowing SS to crash to the mat.

BPP sneaks up behind SS as SS is stunned and trying to stand, and hops onto his shoulders, looking for a victory roll. However, SS refuses to roll through and folds up BPP instead. But, as the official drops down to count, SS grabs two handfuls of BPP's tights, 1…2….3!

FINK

Winner of the first fall: SuperStar in 7:12.

BPP complains to the ref about SS' tight grabbing, but the official will hear none of it and orders the second fall to begin.

BPP, frustrated over being down one fall to someone he views as inferior, looks for a lockup to begin. However, SS decides that he needs a break, and heads outside.

Normally, BPP would like to wrestle in the ring, but is so angry at SS that he climbs out of the ring and blindsides SS from behind, to the cheers of the crowd. BPP lifts SS to his feet and prepares to toss him back into the ring, but changes his mind and instead tosses SS over the guardrail, into the crowd!

BPP hops over the guardrail and follows SS up through the crowd, to an empty area. BPP spins SS around and hits some big right hands, staggering the X-Title champ. A nasty right hook spins SS around, who collides with a plastic trash can and falls to the ground. BPP grabs the plastic trash can and slams it down hard across the back of SS, garbage going everywhere.

BPP pulls SS to his feet again, and tosses him into the sea of chairs, with steel and bystanders going everywhere. BPP randomly grabs chairs from the crowd and tosses them onto the wreckage of SS and more chairs. Finally, BPP walks across some of the chairs that are still standing, and pulls SS to his feet, dragging him across the standing chairs back towards the ring.

Close to the guardrail, BPP climbs onto the guardrail, with SS still on the chairs. BPP signals to the crowd that he is going to suplex SS back into the ringside area. BPP hooks SS up, but SS is able to block. SS lifts BPP up, and drops him stomach-first across the guardrail! BPP flips back into the crowd, holding his stomach in obvious pain!

SS takes a sip of a fan's beer without asking, then tosses BPP back over the guardrail, into the ringside area. SS hops the guardrail and throws BPP back into the ring, then digs around under the ring and pulls a table out. SS tosses the table into the ring and climbs in as well.

BPP is trying to stand, so SS grabs the STOP sign and clobbers BPP with it. With BPP stunned, SS decides that he is going to end the match. SS sets up the table normally, then lifts BPP to the top rope. SS signals for a Star Power II from the top, but BPP is able to block. BPP hits right hands with both men standing on the top rope, and nearly knocks SS off the top, but grabs onto SS to prevent him from falling. BPP instead hooks SS up for a Synchronicity Bomb, and takes SS off the top rope, driving him through the table with the Synchronicity Bomb! BPP makes the cover, 1…2….3!

FINK

Winner of the Second Fall: Big Poppa Popick in 15:23

Both men are down at the beginning of the third and decisive fall. The official cleans up the broken pieces of table out of the ring, and tosses the STOP sign into one of the corners. Both men struggle to get to their feet. BPP is up first, and he begins to hook SS up for the Fallen Angel, but SS counters with a rake to the eyes and a low blow. As the male population of the crowd groans, SS hooks BPP up and delivers the Star Power! SS covers, 1…2…BPP kicks out!

SS starts to argue with the ref, but changes his mind when he sees BPP stirring. SS signals that this is it, hooks BPP up, and delivers the STAR POWER II! BPP isn't moving, SS covers, 1…2…BPP KICKS OUT!

SS is going ballistic, and gets into the face of the official. The two begin to argue, as BPP starts to stagger to his feet. SS sees BPP standing, and charges at him, but gets backdropped over the top rope, out of the ring!

BPP is trying to clear his head, when Angle-Plex comes charging down the aisle! AP hops into the ring apron, as the official comes over to order him to leave. BPP comes over, as the two begin to jaw at each other. AP takes a swing at BPP, who ducks, and AP instead clocks the official. BPP punches AP off the apron, as SS slides into the ring with the X-Title.

BPP is taunting AP, while SS is setting BPP up for a belt shot. BPP turns around, and ducks SS' X-Title shot.

Instead, BPP kicks SS in the stomach, grabs the X-Title, and nails SS with it! BPP sets SS up for the Fallen Angel, when Masked Mystery Eskimo comes sprinting down the aisle and tackles BPP!

SS falls down and rolls to the outside, while MME puts the boots to BPP. MME, to the boos of the crowd, lifts BPP to his feet, and plants him down with a Blizzard Bomb! MME exits the ring, while SS climbs onto the apron. Seeing a downed BPP, SS scales to the top. Posing for the crowd, which is booing heavily, SS comes off the top and nails the SuperSplash!

SS covers, as AP revises the official, who comes over and makes the count, 1…2….3!

FINK

Winner of the Third Fall and the Match: SuperStar in 21:54

SuperStar, Masked Mystery Eskimo, and Angle-Plex are in the ring, celebrating SS' victory over the downed body of BPP. AP takes a cheap stomp on BPP, then all three men begin a beatdown on a helpless BPP! BPP looks helpless, until someone comes running in from the crowd. The person hops the guardrail and enters the ring, and pulls a barbed wire baseball bat out from his coat. The person removes the bandana covering his face, it's Sandman9000!

SS, AP, and MME all bail out of the ring, as Sandman nails the ref with the bat. Security comes rushing down the aisle, as Sandman is banned from the arena tonight, and is heading to jail.

JR

Medics are down hero to check on BPP, who doesn't appear to be moving. What will happen with these five men in the future?

Will be back after this quick time out.

COMMERICAL for "Hot Pussy Action"

The competition is H.L.A. Well, now we present H.P.A. Hot Pussy Action! Watch these bitches tear each up.

To order call:

1-800-HPA-1469

During the making of this video, no dogs were hurt.

Guest Tony149

JR

Without Tony here to carry my Oklahoma ass...I'm not going to speak as much. When I speak too much I get hyper and start shiling m BY GAWD B-B-Q sauce and Oklahoma Sooners football. We're going all the BY GAWD way to the championship this year.

Don't tell me we have to go backstage DAMMIT! I'm talking about my boomer Sooners! Don't cut get away!

THE COACH

The Coach here. I'm outside Angle-Plex's locker room. In a few minutes, we are going to get a word............

[screaming is heard from inside the locker room]

THE COACH

What's going on? Is someone getting hurt?

[The Coach rushes inside the locker room. He sees Angle-Plex yelling at another man]

THE COACH

Hey, AP, what's going on here?

ANGLE-PLEX

You'll never believe this. This is the worst thing to happen since 9/11.........

THE COACH

Oh my god! What's going on!

ANGLE-PLEX

Well, you see, this guy's name is Jake Burns. He's the guy that makes the wrestler's tights and other attire...........

THE COACH

Yeah..........

ANGLE-PLEX

Well, I wanted to display my brand spankin' new tights tonight. I told him I wanted blue tights with white designs on it..........

THE COACH

So?

ANGLE-PLEX

SO?! Look at these tights! They're WHITE with BLUE designs on them! Completely unacceptable..........

[Dead silence]

THE COACH

Uh......that's not THAT big a deal.

ANGLE-PLEX

Well maybe not for you. You're to busy practing ridicluous interviews with The Rock anyways.

[The Coach gives a funny look]

ANGLE-PLEX

But it IS a big deal to all my fans, who make up 100% of the OAOAST fan base. You see, they pay to see Angle-Plex at his best, and , well, I won't be my best if I have these stupid looking tights on.

BURNS

I'm sorry AP.

ANGLE-PLEX

Well, does sorry make these tights change color? Does it?

BURNS

Fuck you jobber!

[bunrs runs out of the locker room]

ANGLE-PLEX

What's his problem?

THE COACH

I have no idea.

[Coach rolls his eyes]

ANGLE-PLEX

Well, the only reason the fans bought this PPV anyways is because of AP. I mean, seriously, why else would they buy it?

THE COACH

The SWF guys just came Monday. The Title match between Cobain and Alfdogg............

ANGLE-PLEX

Who cares? The SWF are great, but there is one thing they don't have, and that's a superstar like Angle-Plex. And CWM vs Alfdogg? The might as well call it the OAOAST Jobber Title.

THE COACH

Yeah, they're the jobbers. Anyways, what about your match tonight?

ANGLE-PLEX

Oh yeah. Tongiht, Angle-Plex is versing EvenFlow and uh..............EvenFlow and uh........EvenFlow and ::cough::. EvenFlow, hell, he shouldnt be a problem, although nobody is a problem for me. He even said he doesn't care about the title shot, which is a smart move on his part, since he just gets that less embarresed when he loses tonight. And as for ::cough::, well, I don't really no much about him. That, of course, is a disadvantage. Hell, I may even slip up, and he might........no way. Niether of these guys are going to be a problem. I probably won't even break a sweat. And you know, after I win this match tonight, I'm going on to win the OAOAST USTV Title. You know why........because when I do that, then I gets the big cash bonus that I deserve. So after tonight, EvenFlow and that other guy are going to learn what I've been trying to teach everybody else, and that's that Angle-Plex is no longer a jobber, and that he is the "Real Fuckin' Deal"!

THE COACH

One more question.....Why have you been so confident lately?

Angle-Plex ignores the question and leaves his locker room

Triple Threat Match

Winner gets a shot at the OaOasT U.S. TV TITLE

EvenflowDDT vs Angle-Plex vs Tim Dillon

JR

This match is for the right to face the USTV champion, whoever that may be, at the next PPV, Doomsday, in a months time. The SWF star Tim Dillon was added to this match after the SWF invasion of IZHD last monday night.

Meanwhile, EvenflowDDT is still an emotional wreck after his latest brutal match with Sandman9000. Evenflow has been refusing to fight or commit violence of any kind, and tonite we will see if he can pull himself together and take a step towards gold.

Current USTV champion Big Poppa Popick is seen backstage, watching a monitor with interest.

"Come out and play" by Offspring blasts out as the arena light goes out. A spotlight falls on the entranceway and Angle-Plex appears into it to a chorous of boos from the fans. AP walks to the ring looking confident. He has been insisting that his days as jobber to the stars are over and looks to take a step towards proving that tonite, whilst also making himself avaliable to another fed to snatch him away. AP made it clear on IZHD he wants to leave the OAOAST for more money and more respect.

New Order's "True Faith" starts up and EvenflowDDT walks to the ring accompanied by Alison. He too looks confident, a change from recent weeks in which he has been tortured by memories of his horrible experiences with Sandman9000. efDDT jumps into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, saluting the fans to a big pop, but Angle-Plex attacks from behind, smashing forearm shots into the back of Evenflow. AP leaps up and grabs EF and gives him a belly to back suplex off the second turnbuckle, then chases Alison out of the ring. The ref signals for the bell as the match officially gets underway, with no sign yet of the third man in the match.

AP immediately goes to work on the lower back of EF, stomping him down and then dropping a series of elbows. AP drags EF up and gives him a stiff snap suplex. EF grabs his back and shouts out in pain.

JR

It's clear that EvenFlow is still not totally 100% after the 200 lightbulbs match against Sandman9000 last month at Ashes II Ashes.

AP covers and gets 2. AP gathers EF up and signals for the Angle-Plex! But both men stop as "Barroom hero" by Dropkick Murphys plays out and green shamrock confetti starts falling through out the arena!

Tim Dillon appears on the ramp between a huge blast of orange and green pyros and raises a Guiness to the fans to a big pop! Dillon races to the ring where AP and EF are looking at each other. Both men shrug and start to beat on Dillon as he enters the ring. AP and EF whip him off the ropes and connect with double elbows. But as EF goes after the fallen Dillon, AP cheapshots him with a forearm and hits a DDT for a 2 count. The Irishman is back up and lands a series of swift punches to the upper body and face of AP. Plex rocks back and Dillon performs an Irish jig for another big pop before clotheslining AP to the mat.

EF is back up and he and Dillon start exchanging blows. 'Flow gets the upper hand, and after a kick to Dillon's gut hits a falling neckbreaker. EF covers but AP breaks up the count. AP signals to EF to double team Dillon again, but this time EF and Dillon look at each other and land stereo drop kicks on AP, sending him crashing out of the ring! EF and Dillon lock up again. This time Dillon is able to hit a powerslam for a 2 count. Angle-Plex is about to re-enter the ring, when Dillon and EF again look at each other and both race across the ring to launch sliding kicks into the chest of AP! Plex goes down again and EF hits a spin kick on Dillon. AP finally gets back in the ring, and as EF turns, he catches him with a clothesline. AP goes for the anklelock but EF makes the ropes quickly.

AP tries to drag EF back to reapply the hold but Dillon grabs AP and hits a release German suplex. AP bounces off the mat and Dillon turns to EF, who hits a low blow as the ref looks at AP! EF with a cradle...1...2...no, AP breaks it up. All three men are on the mat, breathing heavily after the fast paced opening to the match. Plex is up first and lands a flurry of chops on the chest of EF. Dillon gets up and chops at AP. EF in turn chops at both men, the crowd all the while chanting WOOOO! EF throws Dillon out of the ring.

EF goes for another neckbreaker but this time AP rakes the eyes of EF and hits a Tiger Suplex! Dillon races back in to break up the count and throws EF out of the ring in retaliation! Dillon waits for AP to get up before hitting a GORE! Dillon covers...1...2...EF saves! EF with a dropkick to Dillon as he gets up, followed by a cover on AP that gets 2. Dillon drags EF up and tries for another suplex, but EF escapes and after a series of knees to the gut of Dillon he scoops him up into a backbreaker. EF goes up top to a pop from the crowd and lands a missile dropkick onto Dillon for a 2 count.

Suddenly, the arena lights go out. There is the sound of a slow heart beat and an image appears on the Angletron. It is the face of Sandman9000. The lights begin to come up slowly as Sandman's face looks down on the ring. He dosn't say a word.

In the ring, all three men stop and stare at the Tron. AP and Dillon look confused. EF drops to his knees.

The screen begins to zoom in...and now the eyes of Sandman fill the screen. EF stares into them, horrified.

The eyes of Sandman9000 begin to bleed.

EF starts to shake and cry uncontrollably. Alison tries to enter the ring, but the referee holds her back. AP and Dillon both charge for EF immediately and fight over a pin on EF, who doesn't fight back.

AP gets a one count before Dillon pulls him off. The two exchange punches as EF lies on the mat, weeping and motionless.

Dillon grabs a DDT onto AP for a 2 count, before heading up top. Alison meanwhile manages to pull EF out of the ring and begins to take him away. Dillon hits a missile dropkick, but AP lands in the ropes. Dillon pulls him out and hits a big brainbuster...1...2..no, Plex kicks out. Dillon runs to the ropes and hits a springboard leg drop onto AP...1...2..no!

AP out again. Dillon goes uptop again, and as AP staggers up goes for a huge top rope bulldog! But AP drags the ref in front of him, and Dillon collides heavily with the ref who is down and out. AP and Dillon get to their feet at the same time but Dillon is distracted by a chorous of boos from the crowd as the Masked Mystery Eskimo sprints down to the ring! Dillon looks confused as to who the Icy Freak is, his lack of knowledge of the OAOAST means he dosn't know if Eskimo is coming to attack AP or help him. He soon finds out.

Eskimo and AP look at each other, nod, and hit a double clothesline on Dillon! They lay in the boots before Eskimo drags Dillon up and hits the BLIZZARD BOMB~! With Dillon in the middle of the ring, AP slaps on the Anklelock! Eskimo picks up the ref, shakes him and places him nearby, then shoots out of the ring.

AP shouts and grins as he wrenches at the ankle of the Irishman. The referee slowly regains consciousness. Dillon tries to make the ropes but AP pulls him back. Dillon tries to twist out several times, but each time AP maintains the hold. Dillon's arm flutters... and he finally taps as Plex twists the ankle even harder!

FINK

The winner of the match, and now Number One contender to the USTV title, ANGLE-PLEX!

Eskimo enters the ring and raises Angle-Plex's arm, pointing to AP and shouting at the crowd. The two then leave together to deafening boos from the crowd.

COMMERICAL for JR's B-B-Q sauce

JR

GOOD GAWD! I'm now hyper. For GOD's SAKES buy my damn sauce you SONOFABITCH! It's made in Oklahoma!

Guest Tony149

U.S. TV Title Match

Big Poppa Popick vs. Masked Mystery Eskimo

"Ice, Ice Baby" hits the sound system as the Masked Mystery Eskimo sleds out with Derek the Fish, drunk as usual, in tow. Eskimo slides into the ring and takes off his whaleskin coat. The boos shower down on him like a summer rainstorm as the frozen one awaits the champion.

Red and Purple pyro shoot up from the stage as "Sweetness" blares once again. BPP comes out with a slight limp after already being in action earlier in the evening. The fans though, cheer the scrappy young man known as "The Commish." As BPP comes down the ramp, a young and quite attractive girl displays a poster "I want BPP to be FAIR to me." BPP Smiles as only he can, and climbs into the ring.

Jack Doan is your referee for this contest

The match begins tensely as the bell rings. Eskimo circles around Popick, sizing his injuries up. The current champ soaks in the cheers, and turns toward Eskimo, shifting left to his left foot. Eskimo charges and pulls a 180, catching Eskimo with a stiff upper kick to the jaw, immediately knocking Eskimo down.

Popick uses this to lock in the FROSTBITE FACELOCK on Eskimo, but Derek the Fish distracts the referee long enough for Eskimo to regain consciousness and reach a rope. BPP is forced to break the hold, and allows Eskimo to get back up.

Once again, they circle each other, BPP still slightly limping, but Eskimo is now rubbing his shoulder. Eskimo charges and BPP ducks into a drop toe-hold, once again locking in the FROSTBITE FACELOCK. The fans pop once again as BPP has been completing dominating, obviously determined not to lose twice in one night. But the pop turns to boos as Angle-Plex makes his way ringside from the backstage area. Jack Doan notices Angle-Plex, and while he is distracted, Derek hits a Flappity-Flop on BPP to break up the face-lock.

AP grabs a seat at ringside, as he is set to face one of these two men at Doomsday. BPP hits a hard right hand to the back of Eskimo, which causes Eskimo to lurch downward. Popick sense an opportunity again, and picks up Eskimo on his shoulders, and runs a full circle around the ring before hitting a BURNING HAMMER! The crowd goes ape-shit as they've never seen that move, banned by most every federation and most likely banned again after tonight. Eskimo is crumpled and BPP goes for the cover…

1…2…wait, Angle-Plex has pulled BPP off Eskimo. Jack Doan gets in AP's face, but gets pulled into a SPEAR attempt from BPP. Jack Doan is out!

Eskimo is still down and out as AP and BPP stare at each other. BPP charges Angle-plex and goes to whip him, but AP reverses the direction, and sends BPP right into an arriving JINGUS, who ClawSlams Popick hard into the mat.

As JINGUS and Angle-Plex celebrate, the bastardly Superstar runs through the crowd and hops into the ring-floor. Superstar scales a turnbuckle as JINGUS places both the X-Title and USTV Titles on BPP's head. SUPERSTAR SPLASH onto the titles! Blood has spewn forth from BPP as he is busted wide-open, and is uttlerly gone. The trio revive Eskimo, who makes his way over for the cover.

The crowd, a small part, counts 1…2…3…but Jack is just starting to revive. 5 seconds later, he begins the count. 1…2…3….NO! BPP kicked out somehow! Replay shows BPP's shoulder lifting up just as the hand hit the mat. The match continues as several OaOasT officials led by Bill Watts come down to forcibly remove AP,Jingus, and Superstar from ringside.

Eskimo has at least some sense, and while BPP groggily gets up, MME puts him into a position for IceBerg Drop. The crowd starts to cheer, and MME flashes a thumbs up, but the cheers were not for him!

Mike Van Siclen slides under the ring and knocks MME in the back. BPP is dropped back down to the mat, and MME falls prey to Van Siclen's VAN SLAMINATOR! Siclen moves BPP's arm over Eskimo and slides out just as Jack Doan turns around to slide back in. Jack never saw *this* interference.

1…2…3!

Siclen returns and hands the USTV belt to a .9 Muta BPP, who stares and shakes his head at Siclen. Bill Watts, from the top of the ramp, pitches a fit and runs down the ramp. A heated verbal exchange thus ensues, but not a word of it can be heard. BPP has enough and turns around, but Bill grabs BPP's arm. BPP pushes Bill back, but BPP didn't see VS right there.

JR

BPP exits the ring as Watts hits Siclen, who instinctively attacks and nails another VAN SLAMINATOR on the Chairman of the OaOasT Board of Directors. What is going on?!

Guest Tony149

We head outside as we see CWM talking to somebody in a limo.

CWM

We got it, man.

Tony "The Body": (voice)

Watts, has no clue what's going down. The plan is set up prefectly. Soon we'll control the OaOasT.

JR

What is this? I understand Bill Watts is racing to the scene.

CWM & Tony both laugh

CWM

Tony, what do we do with BPP and his boys?

Oh, shit! Here comes Watts. GO! GO! GO!

BILL WATTS

Stop right there! Tony get out of the limo. I can't belive you--

Tony "The Body": (voice)

I-I-I-I-I-

JR

What the hell?

Bill Watts opens the limo door and sees a tape recorder in the backseat.

CWM looks worried.

BILL WATTS

Looks like your plan backfired. $10,000 right there, pal.

JR

Oh my! Watts has fined CWM $10,000 for making it seem like him & Tony had this plan. The largest fine in OaOasT history.

4-Way TLC Match

OAOAST Tag Team Championship

Green Mist/???© vs. Jingus/Eskimo vs. Thunderkid/Reject vs. Some Guy/Sole Survivor

The tag titles are shown hanging from high above the ring.

FINK

Ladies and gentlemen-the following is our four corner TLC match and is for the OaOasT Tag Team Championship! ::crowd pops::

"Sexy Boy" hits as TSS/SG make their way to the ring, carrying a ladder

FINK

Introducing the first, the team of Some Guy and the Sole Survivor!

[TSS/SG set the ladder on the outside next to the ring and climb into the ring "God of Thunder" starts up.]

FINK

Their opponents, representing the Deadly Alliance-Thunderkid and Reject!

TK/Reject make their way to the ring with a table. They set it up on the outside and climb in the ring. The two teams taunt, but do not attack each other yet and instead take their places at respective corners.

FINK

Their opponents, introducing first, being accompanied by Derek the Fish, Masked Mystery Eskimo!

"Ice Ice Baby" hits as Eskimo sleds his way to the ring. He gets off the sled, but waits on the outside.

"Verdi's Requiem" hits

FINK

His partner..... Jingus!

Jingus slowly makes his way to the ring carrying 8 chairs; 4 in each hand. He tosses them down and steps into the ringside. Everyone takes a step back as Eskimo now confidently climbs into the ring next to Jingus.

"Dawn of the Angry" hits and everyone in the ring turns to the entrance. Green Mist finally emerges, but he is by himself.

GM makes his way to the ring and upon entry, falls victim to a beatdown from the other six. Jingus tosses TSS and TK to the outside. SG and Reject try to double team him, but fall victim to a similar fate. MME heads to the outside of his own will, as Jingus works over GM. MME takes a chair and nails SG and TSS. As he turns around, TK hits him with a spinning heel kick. TK and Reject pick up MME and whip him into the guardrail. Reject clotheslines him and they both fall into the crowd. They brawl through the crowd. Back at ringside, SG and TSS are double teaming TK. SG whips him into the stairs. TSS finds a chair and nails TK with it. TSS and SG set TK up on MME's sled. SG picks up a bucket off the sled, looks inside, and makes a disgusted face before dumping a bucket-full of dead fish onto TK. TSS grabs a chair and sizes up TK. He tells SG to kick the sled over that way. SG tries, but the sled does not go very well, apparently for anyone other than MME. TK kips up and kicks the chair into the TSS. He turns around and SG nails him with Derek the Fish! Derek is complaining and is pissing off SG. He readies to smack Derek into the ringpost, when suddenly Jingus tosses GM onto SG. Jingus goes outside, grabs Derek, and tosses him onto the announcer's table, before grabbing SG and tossing him onto the table set up on the outside. Jingus grabs TSS and tosses him on top of SG on the table. Jingus climbs back in the ring and begins climbing to the top rope facing the table on the outside. Just as he's about to come flying off, GM nails him in the leg with a chair from the outside. Jingus shakes off the chairshot, but it's a long enough distraction for TK to jump up onto the apron and dropkick Jingus off the turnbuckle and onto the chairs on the outside(the ones Jingus brought). Jingus growls in pain. GM climbs into the ring, runs off the ropes, and launches himself over the ropes and through SG, TSS, and the table via a senton plancha.

Back to MME and Reject, they have battled deep into the crowd. They are still on the ground level, but near the back where it is elevated(about 15 feet off the ground). They are near the edge and MME is nailing Reject with objects given to him from the crowd. He nails him with a chair and then throws it down. Another fan hands him a chair, he nails Reject, and tosses it. A fan hands him a can of beer, he pours it on Reject, and then smashes him with the can.

Finally, a fan hands him a mop from who knows where. He cracks the mop over Reject's head, which is finally enough to send Reject over the guard rail and through a stack of 3 conveniently piled tables. Reject is out cold on the section below. Eskimo jumps up onto the railing and quickly comes off with a splash onto Reject. Both men are down and out.

At ringside, Jingus has long recovered and made everyone pay for his pain. He Devil Bombs TSS onto MME's sled, breaking it in half. TK nails him from behind with a chair. Jingus turns and punches the chair into TK, sending him flying. Jingus grabs the ladder and tosses it into the ring. As he's about to climb in, SG baseball slides the ladder into Jingus, knocking him down. SG begins to set the ladder up near the ropes. On the outside, GM pulls out another table and sets it up not far from SG's ladder. He pulls out one more and sets that table on top of the first. He climbs in the ring as SG begins to ascend the ladder. Jingus gets in the ring and tosses GM to the outside. He begins to climb up opposite of SG. As they both reach the top, SG punches Jingus. Jingus grabs SG by the throat and jumps off the ladder. Jingus soars through the air and chokeslams SG through the double stacked pile of tables.

GM nails TK with a leg lariat. SG is still down from the Devil Bomb earlier. MME emerges from the crowd near the entranceway. He comes down to ringside, but stops on the way there to grab the 20-foot ladder up against the guardrail. He begins dragging into down to ringside, when Reject pops out from the crowd and clotheslines MME from behind. Reject begins dragging the ladder to the ring, now. As Reject approaches the ring, GM looks for a baseball slide into the ladder, but Reject drops the ladder and dodges. As GM regains balance on the outside, Reject hits a kick to the gut and a ddt onto the ladder. Reject sets the ladder up on the outside as TK sets up a table in the ring. TK goes under the ring and pulls a can out. He nails everyone except Reject with it, just for good measure. TK places the can in the ring, climbs in, and picks it up. He pours the gasoline over the table and pulls out a match, setting the table on fire. Reject and TK scout around on the outside and eventually decide to take MME. TK climbs up the side of the 20 foot ladder. Reject lifts up MME and hands him up to TK. TK comes flying off the ladder and powerbombs MME through the FLAMING TABLE~! MME begins rolling around to try to put out the flames. He then comes to his senses and takes off his flaming parka. TK comes over and steps on the coat to put out the flames and then starts putting the boots to MME. Reject joins in. They irish whip MME. He ducks their double clothesline attempt but is nailed with a chair by TSS from the outside and then falls into a double flapjack from Reject/TK. TSS climbs in with the chair and nails Reject and TK. He tosses it down and begins to set up the fallen ladder that Jingus chokeslammed SG off of before. Once it's up, he begins to ascend. As he's about to get the belts, Jingus enters the ring and pushes the ladder over, sending TSS to the outside.

Jingus picks the ladder up and begins to climb. He reaches up when he is met with a chairshot to the back by TK. Jingus is not phased. Reject hits him with another, but he is still unphased. TK tries once more, but it only draws the angry Jingus off the ladder. He challenges them to hit him again. Reject cracks him across the head with the chair. Jingus laughs. Reject/TK size up Jingus and nail him with a conchairto. Jingus laughs once more, but after a few moments, he collapses to the mat. Reject and TK drop the chairs and begin to celebrate. Suddenly, Jingus sits back up. TK and Reject decide to clear out of the ring as Jingus chases after them. MME begins to recover as TSS and SG enter the ring. SG nails him with a chair from behind. They hit an assisted powerbomb on MME onto a chair. Suddenly, the ring is clear of everyone except TSS and SG. They begin to ascend the ladder on opposite sides. As they're about to get the titles, GM appears in the ring. He runs, grabs onto the side of the ladder, and hits a DOUBLE GREEN MIST~! onto SG and TSS. The shift in weight causes the ladder to tip over and it lands on top of GM. After a few moments, SG and TSS recover clearing the mist from their eyes. GM, after having the ladder fall on him, is still down. They set up the ladder once more and begin to ascend. As they're about to reach the top, the lights suddenly go out. They stay out for a few moments. When they come back on, there is a figure standing on the top rope. It's Generation Never..... no, it's Naz Mistry...... no, it's POSITIVELY GENERATION NEVER~! He looks to come off with a double clothesline into TSS and SG, but he winds up just knocking into the ladder. Still effective as the ladder falls over sending TSS and SG to the outside. PGN gets up and goes over to GM to help him up. He flashes him a thumbs up as GM looks on confused. PGN sets up the ladder once more. GM begins to climb up. As PGN is about to ascend, TK jets into the ring and takes him out. He then begins to climb up the ladder. At the top, GM and TK exchange shots with neither gaining the upperhand.

Finally, PGN pulls TK off the ladder in the Doomsday Device position. GM climbs up to the top of the ladder, but instead of grabbing the belts, comes off with a blockbuster to TK on PGN's shoulders. GM slowly gets up and pulls TK over to the corner. He sets him up in the tree of woe. GM heads to the outside, grabs a chair, and comes back in. He places the chair in front of TK's face. He goes to the other corner, but the crowd asks for more. GM heads back outside, gets another chair, and puts that in front of TK, as well. He goes to the far corner once more, but the crowd asks for one more. He goes outside and comes back in, placing one more chair in front of TK. GM crosses the ring and then runs at TK and baseball slides three chairs into TK. He falls out of the tree of woe and is busted wide open.

Reject finally appears running down the aisle being pursued by Jingus. Reject gets in the ring and folds up the ladder ready to use it as a weapon. As Jingus gets in the ring, Reject preps to use the ladder, but Jingus grabs it and tosses it to the outside. Reject begins pounding on Jingus, which of course do not phase him. Jingus chokeslams Reject. GM and PGN fall victim to a similar fate. With everyone down, Jingus heads to the outside to bring in the 20-foot ladder. He sets it up in the middle of the ring and begins the long climb. Everyone tries to stop Jingus from ascending, but nothing seems to work. GM and TK hit their patented kicks to no avail. Chairshots do not work either. PGN finally seems to have an idea. He instructs Reject to stall Jingus. Reject does his best to hold onto Jingus's leg, slowing him down slightly. PGN sets up the 10-foot ladder on the outside at a 45 degree angle with the bottom stretching over the top rope into the ring. PGN stands at the top of the ladder(near the guardrail on the outside). GN and TK climb to the top turnbuckles on the same side as the ladder. They quickly jet across the ropes, ala Undertaker(but much faster). When they get to the point of the ladder, they both jump off the rope and onto the ladder. The force shoots the ladder up and catapults PGN. He flies into the ladder with Jingus and Reject on it, knocking the ladder over, and sending all three men to the outside.

With the distraction, GM hits a brainbuster on TK onto a chair. Outside, after back and forth brawling, MME hits a double ddt on SG and TSS through the SPANISH ANNOUNCE TABLE~! Back in the ring, GM is setting up the 20-foot ladder. As he begins to ascend, MME begins to climb up as well. They begin exchanging shots at about halfway up and then continue climbing. They finally reach the top and exchange some more punches. MME goes for one punch, but GM ducks and manages to hit a kick to the side of MME, dazing him. MME does a 180 and nearly falls off the ladder, but manages to hang on. Meanwhile, GM flips upside down on the ladder and manages to apply the TARANTULA~! to MME. He finally lets go and both men fall down to the mat. After a few moments, they are back up and climbing the ladder again. They exchange more shots. Suddenly, PGN appears on the turnbuckle behind MME. GM sees him, but MME doesn't. PGN comes off with a dropkick, looking to hit MME. He winds up dropkicking the ladder and knocking it over, but just as he does, GM leaps up and grabs onto the tag titles. PGN and MME are down in the middle of the ring, as GM is dangling back and forth trying to pry the titles loose. He eventually looses his grip, but just as he does, loosens the titles and falls to the center of the ring with the belts.

* DING *

FINK

Here are your winners, and still OAOAST Tag Team Champions-Green Mist and Generation Never!

Everybody is down somewhere in or around the ring. The crowd erupts in cheers for everyone as they eventually all make their way to the back in their respective teams

JR

Now we go to Kevin Kelly who is standing with the newly crowned Tag Team Champions, GreenMist and Positively Generation Never!'

Kevin Kelly

Congratulations Positively, but where is GreenMist?

PGN

Greeny is in the shower, but I'm right here!

KK

Of course, how does it feel to acquire your first OAOAST gold?

PGN

It feels great you dumb haemethphrodite!

KK

Now theres no need to call names...

PGN

Give me the damn mic and get your ass out of here!

(PGN snatches the mic and kicks KK off screen)

PGN

This is a warning to everyone in the OAOAST, I've got my first taste of gold tonight and I love it, so I'll be wanting more!

But it took me another gimmick change to achieve it. And I'm tired of the bullshit around here. I bust my ass every week and get no respect. I comically play an old OAOAST star and the fans treat me like shit. I step out from behind my hilarious facade of a gimmick, and everyone gives me heat. I challenge that chicken shit Caboose to show I mean business, and the fans boo me when he doen't show up. I got guys who work with me like Evenflow thinking I'm that piece of crap ThunderKid. Well dammit I want respect. And I think I know how to get it.

Around here everyone does what they like and for some reason the fans love them for it. Those sons-a-bitches BPP and CWM book themselves title shots (shoot comment) and the fans love them for it. What kind of bull shit is that? So from now on, I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get my ass to the top of the mountain. Tonight it meant dressing up as some punk named Generation Never, tomorrow it might mean dressing up as the easter bunny and throwing my own Tag team partner through a window. It doesn't matter. From now on Naz MIstry is exactly that, a mystery. No one is going to be able to guess what I do next, hell I won't know what I'm going to do next. From now on, I'm relying on my instincts alone. I'm tired of having to rely on the kindness of strangers. From now on, I am the stranger, I'm the outsider, I'm the unknown. I will not stop until I am #1!

The fans think I'm some sort of Vanilla Midget, someone not worthy of their time, well by the time I'm done, I'll take their time from them! Screw the fans for buying all that 6 foot, 250lbs crap! You all better recognise who I am, and if you don't, I'll show you.

There is an old saying about nothing being more dangerous than someone with nothing to lose, well there is, someone with no identity who has nothing to lose. And thats exactly what I am. I have no place in life, I have no worth, I have no meaning, but I will. And whether you like it or not, I will have an identity once I'm finished. What identity you ask? I'll be the greatest of all time. And if you don't like it, just like I said before, the lot of you can go straight to hell!

(Crowd boos)

NAZ

Oh yeah, Caboose, my challenge remains, any time you want to get it on, just say, because at the drop of a hat, I'll kick your ass all the way back to Britain or wherever the hell your from! But now you won't be what makes me, you'll just be a stepping stone to the top.

(Naz drops the mic and walks off with his Tag title belt)

Guest Tony149

JR

Fans, we'll like to invite you to our next pay-per-view for the month of October. It's Doomsday.

Doomsday

MSG

New York, New York

LIVE

October 27th

OaOasT WORLD TITLE MATCH

Alfdogg Vs. Cobainwasmurdered

STIPS: Title Can be lost by DQ or Count out. Zack Malibu is the Special Ref he must call the match fairly.

SAVED BY THE BELL plays and Special Ref Zack Malibu enters the ring.

SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT by NIRVANA hits and CWM walks down to the ring looking very intense. THE WALL by KANSAS hits and Alfdogg hits the ring to a HUGE pop.

ALF and CWM lock up and Alf sends CWM flying back into the corner. They lock up again and Alf sends him flying again. CWM charges at Alf but gets arm dragged. CWM runs at him again but he gets arm dragged again and this time Alf holds on to his arm and locks on an armbar. He wrenches on the arm but CWM makes it to the ropes. Alf picks CWM up and wraps his arm around the ropes and starts tugging on it but Zack forces him to break the hold. Alf locks on a standing arm bar but CWM manages to break the hold with a thumb to the eye.

CWM goes for a neck breaker but Alf breaks the hold and hits a RELEASE DRAGON SUPLEX! Alf goes for the cover but CWM gets his foor on the ropes at the 2 count. Alf stomps on CWM's injured arm and locks on a FUJIWARA ARMBAR! CWM is screaming in pain! CWM reachs down deep and manages to get his toe on the ropes. Alf gets up and in Alf's face upset because he thought CWM tapped. CWM takes the time to recover and when Alf turns around he walks right into a Super Kick! CWM whips him into the corner and then hits a monstrous clothesline! CWM puts Alf up top and goes for a hurricanerana but Alf low blows him….TOPE ROPE TIGER BOMB! 1…2…NO! OMG! CWM kicked out! Alf can't believe it!

Alf goes for the BURNING HAMMER but CWM slips out and goes for a POLLY CUTTER….NO! Alf blocks them move by holding on to the ropes! CWM kicks him in the guts and Alf lets go of the ropes. CWM goes for the CONSPIRACY BOMB! 1…2…NO! Alf kicks out. A pissed off CWM goes outside for a tire iron! NO! Zack took the Tire Iron away! CWM argues with Zack and Alf rolls him up…1…2…NO! CWM kicks out.

Alfdogg starts getting frustrated that CWM won't stay down, so as CWM tries to recuperate in the corner, Alfdogg starts choking him on the top rope. Zack comes over and calls for the break, giving Alfdogg a count of 5. When it looks like Alfdogg won't break it, Zack pulls him off. Alfdogg slaps Zack's hand away, and starts mouthing off to him. Zack tells him to worry about the match, and the argument enables CWM to roll up Alfdogg from behind...1...2...NO! Kickout by Alfdogg!

Both men start brawling again, trading shots. Alfdogg plants a boot in CWM's gut, then whips him into the ropes, and drills him into the mat with a wicked powerslam. Alf bounces off the ropes and tries for a legdrop, but CWM rolls out of the way, and Alf hits nothing but mat. CWM grabs him as soon as he can, and sets him up for the Pollycutter, but Alfdogg shoves him away, right into Zack! CWM and Zack crack heads, and now all three men are down and out!

Both CWM and Alf get up, and CWM lunges at him, but Alfdogg ducks, then grabs CWM by the legs, lifts him up...BURNING HAMMER...NO, CWM moves out of the way, but walks into a MAIN EVENT SPINEBUSTER~! Alfdogg has him laid out on the mat, and heads up top, presumably for a Five Star Alf Splash! Alfdogg perches himself on the top rope, but then notices a figure coming down the aisle. Alfdogg hops down to the mat, and walks to the ropes to see Mike Van Siclen making his way to ringside!

JR

What's this guy doing here? He's got no business sticking his nose in this match!

MVS walks around ringside, as both Alfdogg and CWM take a minute to wonder what he's doing there. MVS goes over to the timekeeper's table, and picks up the OAOAST World Title. Alfdogg jumps out of the ring at the speed of light, and confronts MVS about it. MVS immediately puts the belt down, and shrugs it off, telling Alfdogg "I was just looking, that's all!"

Alfdogg goes to return to the ring, while Zack is still holding his head in pain. Alfdogg comes through the ropes, and CWM grabs him for a DDT, but Alfdogg counters with a Northern Lights Suplex, only there is no ref to count! Alfdogg breaks his own pin, then goes over to Zack, shaking him to get him to snap out of it. CWM clubs Alfdogg from behind, and again tries for a Pollycutter, but somehow Alfdogg manages to counter...BURNING HAMMER! HE GOT CWM WITH THE BURNING HAMMER!! Alfdogg goes to cover, but now again, he sees MVS playing around with the OAOAST World Title. Alfdogg goes over to the ropes and yells at him, and again, MVS immediately puts the belt down. As Alfdogg turns his attention back to CWM, Van Siclen grabs the belt and runs into the ring, cracking Alfdogg in the back of the head with a diving belt shot! Alfdogg goes down, and Van Siclen spits on him, then rolls out of the ring, dropping the OAOAST Title on the mat as he exits. Now both competitors are out, but the referee, Zack Malibu, is making it up.

Though groggy, CWM slides over slowly towards Alfdogg, and drapes an arm over him. Zack comes over to make the count...2 COUNT ONLY! Alfdogg managed to kick out! CWM rolls over, trying to regain his senses, as Alfdogg does the same.

Alfdogg makes it up, as Zack checks on CWM. When Zack goes to check on Alfdogg, he gets shoved away! Alfdogg gets up in Zack's face, yelling at him for being knocked out, and pointing to the belt, saying that MVS attacked him. Zack tries reasoning with him, but Alfdogg will have none of it, and grabs Zack by his shirt. Zack knocks Alfdogg's grip off of him, and now we have a tense staredown!

JR

Don't do anything Zack! Call it down the line!

Both men are up in each other's faces now, and Alfdogg slaps the taste out of Zack's mouth, telling him to do his job. Zack turns back to Alfdogg, shaking his head no, telling him that he's not going to hit him back.

JR

If Zack wanted to, that would be a DQ right now, and Alfdogg could lose that title belt!

The argument continues, and again CWM tries a rollup, this time using the tights, and Zack counts, 1, 2...2 Count only again! Alfdogg gets back up to his feet, and wipes out CWM with a vicious lariat, but instead of capitalizing, goes back to chastising Zack! Alfdogg complains about the tights pull, and Zack tells him he didn't see it. Alfdogg mocks Zack a bit, then slaps the taste out of his mouth again. Zack inches in towards Alf, visibly fuming, and trying to keep his cool. The two go nose to nose, and neither man notices CWM grabbing the OAOAST Title off the mat. CWM CLOBBERS Alfdogg from behind, causing him to go colliding into Zack, making that the second time that Zack has been taken out involuntarily! CWM tosses the belt aside, and covers again, but now Zack isn't awake to make the count for HIM. CWM gets up and pulls Zack up to his feet, but as he's doing so, Alfdogg nails CWM with a low blow from behind, taking the wind out of his sails. CWM crumbles to the mat, as Alfdogg slowly gets back up.

Right away, Alfdogg shoves Zack, asking him what his deal is. Zack asks him if he wants to be disqualified. Alfdogg mouths off right back, saying "you wanna disqualify me, huh?, You want me to lose that belt?"

Alfdogg then spits right in Zack's face! Zack slowly wipes away the drool from his cheek, and turns the other way, then spins around and goes for a School's Out...BUT ALFDOGG DUCKS AND CWM GOT CRACKED! Alfdogg pauses for a moment, then goes for the cover, but rather than go and make the count, Zack orders the bell rung!

The announcer comes over and talks with Zack, as everyone is wondering what's going on. The announcer tells Zack he understands, and makes the announcement.

FINK

Ladies and gentleman...due to outside interference, your winner, and NEW OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...COBAINWASMURDERED!!!

Alfdogg is FUMING, as CWM claims the belt and rolls out to the floor. Alfdogg confronts Zack, and Zack backs away, saying "I had to call it fair" and telling Alfdogg he shoudn't have provoked him.

JR

What a match, and what a finish to a great main event! Alfdogg survived the Van Siclen interference, but provoked Zack one too many times. Zack had to call it fair, and when he hit CWM, that counted as interference. Like it or not, Alfdogg, Zack WAS impartial!

Zack heads back up the aisle, as Alfdogg protests in the ring. CWM gets his arm raised by the referee while holding the belt up with the other, as another OAOAST PPV has shaken things up in the company yet again!

JR

Good God. This match will have people talking. Next month at Doomsday, it's CWM vs. Anglesault for the OaOasT Title.

What's it going to be like tomorrow night on IZHD?

Director

Tony149

Producers

GreenMist

Sandman9000

Mystery Eskimo

Naz

Senior Producers

Big Poppa Popick

CobainWasMurdered

V.P. Of OaOasT Operations

Executive Producer