TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wwF1587

The One And Only Velocidential Thread

Guest wwF1587

Ok so its mostly just Velocity this week. Me, not watching either... SD! is back where i live on saturdays... so tonight I will be watching Eddie/Edge instead of Hairy Albert. Tough choice between the two but hey...

Guest TajiriMark

Thanks alot superfluous. Kidman vs. Crash should be pretty good, Shannon Moore vs. Doug Basham should rock (never seen Doug, but have heard great things about him and Shannon is awesome as well), and D'Von vs. John Cena should be decent to good...with 3 matches tonight, they will hopefully be showing recaps of the good matches from SmackDown (Edge-Eddie and Chris Benoit-Kurt Angle-Rey Mysterio), although I'd rather have a couple more matches than recaps.

~Pac

Guest MaxPower27

As much as I'd like to see a new Confidential, I missed the SCSA leaves one, so I'm happy that they're repeating it.

Velocity will be cool, Basham is a good guy, so I'm looking forward to that match. Man, in the last few days, WWE has looked great. From the greatest Smackdown ever to a great 2 hrs. of TV, it makes me forget about all the problems on Raw.

Guest Zero_Cool

I'd like to see this Basham guy. That's one match, I'm sure to check out. We should make up a poll on which colors Cena will wear tonight. I'm thinking San Diego Chargers colors tonight.

Guest TajiriMark

Moving the thread up before the show starts (well, half hour before it starts). And yeah, I also noticed that neither Albert nor Mark Henry are on the show tonight.

~Pac

Guest HartFan86

I can't wait to see Basham and considering I've recorded every Confidential....I won't be watching Austin this week.

Guest Trivia247

Tazz Fears Lesnar....this is so Sad...

Human Suplex Machine turned into the Human Shilling Pudgy Sports entertainment Machine!

Guest Retro Rob

Mark Henry may not be there because like JR mentioned in his Ross Report, he has a minor injury.

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Cena Sucks chants!

Ok, so it was by what had to be only two or three guys, but it was cool to hear, since I hate Cena with RUTHLESS AGGRESSION~!

As a whole, Velocity was good. Even though Basham didn't impress me much and looked rather awkward, but it wasn't anything offensive; and I wasn't excited for Cena/D-Von at all. It was also one-two matches short, but those probably would have been hoss matches, so it's no big loss... Plus, they recapped Eddy/Edge, which in this case is a plus, instead of the negative it normally would have been.

Guest The Czech Republic

How can they own so many hours of wrestling footage and not have something to put on Confidential? Scrap the show, it's just there to try and get smarks (the only audience it has) to believe the word as told by Vince. Honors Revisionist History, it is.

"Fans may want to see classics, but they'll have to pay." We're watching Raw, isn't that payment enough?