TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chuck Woolery

EWR Scenario

Guest Chuck Woolery

Yeah, so, out of immense boredom I've created the (I assume) one and only SWF v OAOAST scenario. In it, the SWF and OAOAST are national-level promotions, with the WWE the decisive #1 and RoH and CZW at Cult/Regional status. If you're at all interested...

Here it is.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Dude. Freakin' AWESOME. (Hey, look, I'm a staff writer.)

I wish more people would post SWF-related scenarios.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

And after looking through it a bit more, it holds up against scrutiny. Excellent work, Mike. You obviously put a lot of detail into this scenario, getting all the WF (and even the JLers) characters and stats just right, and including all the CC members in the staff positions. I don't know anyone in the OAOAST but from the looks of things you did a similarly stellar job composing that league. Very well done.

Say, if I were to start up an EWR diary again, would you mind if I used this scenario?

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Unzip all the files into EWR's "data" folder. Note that this will overwrite your current EWR stat data (except for saved games) so you may want to back it up first.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

So now I can put myself over without writing 5,000 words. (y)

Guest Tod deKindes

And so it works. Danke schoen, Pete.

"Mak Francis is far too good for the SWF United States Title. I'd give it to Xero instead."

Hee hee. ^_^

Guest Longdogger_Pete

For the record, I made a few fixes and tweaks to Mike's very cool EWR scenario to tailor things a bit more for the SWF player. This is the version I'll be using for my next EWR diary if I decide to go ahead with it. These changes were made:

* Moved Storm, Lockdown, and Smarkdown to a new "Smarks Network," a more accommodating network for the shows' risk and production factors.

* Moved Matt Stryker from SWF to Independent.

* Added Kaine (development) and Jay Dawg to the SWF roster.

* Added Thoth, Funyon, Ben Hardy, Gus, Axis, Matthew Kivell, Anthony Michael Hall, Eddy Long, Sexton Hardcastle, and Ced Ordonez to the SWF staff roster.

w00t.

Guest Powerplay
For the record, I made a few fixes and tweaks to Mike's very cool EWR scenario to tailor things a bit more for the SWF player. This is the version I'll be using for my next EWR diary if I decide to go ahead with it. These changes were made:

* Moved Storm, Lockdown, and Smarkdown to a new "Smarks Network," a more accommodating network for the shows' risk and production factors.

* Moved Matt Stryker from SWF to Independent.

* Added Kaine (development) and Jay Dawg to the SWF roster.

* Added Thoth, Funyon, Ben Hardy, Gus, Axis, Matthew Kivell, Anthony Michael Hall, Eddy Long, Sexton Hardcastle, and Ced Ordonez to the SWF staff roster.

w00t.

Yeah, I gave the OAOAST the "All Angle Network" (All Angle, ALL THE TIME) because it wasn't split up fairly. Plus, I added a couple road agents and moved Tod DeKindes to production (Since he did those PPV vignette things, didn't he?). One big problem, though, is that neither of the two feds have enough writers to do angles. WHUZUPWITDAT?

Guest Powerplay
Staff roster, huh? What do I do?

I put you under production, since you basically got us the boards here, which is basically our set. So production.

Guest chirs3

-- Not enough writers, so I hired Vince Russo. Mwahaha!

-- How do I raise a title's image?

-- I haven't decided if I'm actually gonna run the fed right or tank it yet... tanking it sounds so fun... but for the moment, I'm picking up right after FTF, with trouble brewing now between TNT (turned Tweener) and Tom Flesher. I'm thinking Triple Threat between ELM, TNT, and Flesher at the PPV for the title.

Guest Thoth

Actually, can I be one of those guys who gets randomly involved in backstage scuffles? Like the Sarge or Fit Finlay?

Guest Tod deKindes

That'd be a road agent.

Those seem to be missing along with the referees.

And yep, the PPV vignettes were from me. So Production would be a good spot in the meantime.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
-- How do I raise a title's image?

Have good matches with the title on the line...

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Since everyone asked, these are the staff positions I added:

Thoth (production)

Funyon (announcer)

Ben Hardy (announcer)

Gus (production)

Axis (announcer)

Matthew Kivell (referee)

Anthony Michael Hall (referee)

Eddy Long (referee)

Sexton Hardcastle (referee)

Ced Ordonez (referee)

Note that Mike's scenario also has Ced Ordonez in the active roster.