TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL METAL - 03/18/03

Guest Longdogger_Pete

And now for something completely different.

I reveal for you all the first track off the upcoming SWF Aggression album.

Here it is.

"Masta"

i got the hookup, i'll take you all to school

got me a team that's all about cool

you think that you're quick, but i'm nine times fasta

one more time for the renegade masta

yo, yo, yo

yo, one more time for the renegade masta

here in the business i show off my skillz

got me the moves and i pay all my bills

don't know the damage you think you can take

i'll kick your damn ass with the renebreak

you set the motions but i set the pace

here you're wipin' the sweat from offa ya face

can't be my bitch but you can be my basta

yo, yo, yo

yo, one more time for the renegade masta

yeah you know it

yeah, one more time for the renegade masta

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SJL Metal for Tuesday, March 18th, 2003!

Venue: The Centrum Center in Worcester, Massachusetts!

OPENING PROMO

DACE NIGHT SPEAKS!

[Metallica]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXIT MVS AND JANUS (has a ring to it, doesn’t it?)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTER NIGHT!!!!!

[/Metallica]

Dace Night finally triumphed on Crimson, taking the title away from the departing Mike Van Siclen and his Aussie pal Janus (who can be seen on SWF From the Fire this Sunday! (Y) @ cheap plugs!) Dace Night is the new king of the mountain in the JL, and he has the opportunity to speak on any subject he chooses. What does Dace have planned for us? Tune in as we kick off our broadcast in the most exciting way possible: Dace Night on the stick!

SINGLES MATCH

Fosta vs. “Picture Perfect” Aaron Carpenter

Description: Fosta didn’t even appear on the last show, and Aaron Carpenter continued the hard learning curve of a new SJL superstar, as he joined the ever-growing line of victims to Omega Storm and his SJL TV Title. These two men look to reverse their current trends and get a big win to start Metal off with a bang!

Rules: Straight singles match. DQ/countout in effect.

HARDCORE MATCH

Geddion vs. Quiet Death

Description: Geddion and Quiet Death both lost on Crimson. Geddion teamed with the recently-departed David Blazenwing, and fell to the team of Terry Wayne and John Duran, while Quiet Death continued on his losing streak, dropping to Tryst in a hard-fought battle. These two men square off in a similar situation to the preceding match, but with a little spice thrown in. The powers that be have decided to make this a Hardcore Rules match, where just about anything goes. Time to see who wants it more.

Rules: Hardcore rules. Pinfall/submission counts anywhere inside the building. No DQ/countout.

TV TITLE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Omega Storm© vs. “Dark Rebel” Terry Wayne vs. John Duran

Description:John Duran and Terry Wayne proved that they could work together, as they triumphed on Crimson, winning a big tag team match to earn their spots in this match. However, after Duran got the winning pinfall, he attacked Terry Wayne out of nowhere. Can Duran manage to co-exist with Wayne in the ring and still take home the SJL TV Title, his first SJL gold? Will Omega Storm win again and continue his hot streak? Or will he be looking to move on to loftier goals?

Rules: The winner is the first man to score a pinfall/submission. The champion does not have to be involved in the decision to lose his belt. DQ is in effect, countout is NOT in effect.

SINGLES MATCH

Kaine vs. Manson

Manson has dropped his first two matches since returning, although, in fairness, they were to Sean Atlas and Christian Blackwell, who are far from the easiest opponents. This time, he supposedly, gets a break, as he welcomes a “new” arrival to the SJL, Kaine. Kaine is a highly-touted JL prospect, and big things are expected of him. Can Manson break his losing streak, or will Kaine “start off” his SJL career with a big W to capture early momentum?

Rules: Straight singles match. DQ/countout in effect.

#1 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE SJL EUROPEAN TITLE MATCH

Christian Blackwell vs. Tryst

SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE: Sean Atlas

Description: Sean Atlas needs some challengers for the SJL European title. And since JLCC noticed the effort put in by these two men last week on Crimson, they’ll get a chance to compete for the European Title. However, Sean Atlas and Tryst had a rather “interesting” confrontation on Crimson. How will these two get along, and what’s gonna happen when Blackwell is added to the mix?

Rules: Sean Atlas is the only legal ref for this match. Win by pinfall/submission. DQ/countout in effect. Sean can write a match if he really wants to, but it’s unnecessary. Just enjoy the show off.

MAIN EVENT

#1/#2 CONTENDERSHIP TO THE SJL WORLD TITLE

LOST AT SEA II

Crow vs. Va’aiga vs. “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins

Description: With the departure of Mike Van Siclen and Janus to the SWF, the main event of the SJL has been thrown wide open. Dace Night has already claimed his spot on top of the SJL, and now Crow, Va’aiga, and “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins are looking to solidify their spots on top of the card as well. These three men are all looking for a shot at Dace Night’s SJL World Title. Two men will walk out of Boston with that shot. The other one is gonna be REAL disappointed. However, these two men that walk out with title shots will have earned it, as they go back to the gimmick match that started MVS on his rise to the top of the SJL: Lost at Sea. Will another JL superstar use this match as a similar launching pad? Or will Dace Night make the 45 minute drive from Worcester to Boston to play a hand in this matchup? Only one way to find out….

Rules: The three men will board the U.S.S. Constitution, an 18th/early 19th century warship made of wood, which is anchored in deep water in Boston Harbor. The three men will fight on the boat. The first man thrown off the boat and into the water receives nothing. The second man thrown into the water gets the #2 contendership to the SJL World Title. The winner walks out with the #1 Contendership to Dace Night’s title. After he fights Dace, the #2 contender will fight the winner of that match for the World Title. Understand? Good. And one other thing: If someone who receives one of the contenderships doesn’t happen to write for this match, that contendership is null and void. So you’d better all write.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

The picture fades into the image of the crowd at the Worcester Centrum Centre, and moves round to the ringside area with Axis and The Suicide King.

"Axis, nothing, just nothing ok. I'm just going to put some ear plugs in, listen to music and hope to drown out the upcoming horror. It's going to be listening to a dead rock. If, in the likely event of me falling asleep, don't wake me up unless someone young girl wants to worship the King ok." Comes the opening diatribe from King.

"Sounding a littler bitter there King. What's the matter this time?" Axis questions.

"Can we just get this over with quickly, I think we actually want some of the crowd awake from the matches later on." Sneers King.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the SJL Heavyweight Champion of the World to the Centrum Centre!" Funyon booms from the middle of the ring. "He is ... DACE NIGHT!"

The entrance ramp flares into life with a stream of black and dark purple pyro lighting up and running up from the base of the ramp to the top of the stage, into a huge shower of red sparks.

Winds of Creation bursts into life, as the purple and red lights flash across the entrance way. The sparks down and the figure of Dace night steps through the curtain out into ringside area.

The only points of colour picked out by the arena lights are the reds and purples in his hair, the logo on his t shirt, and the big gold World Championship Title Belt around his waist.

Throwing his fists into the air, extending his fingers into the horns, saluting the fans, who answer with a roar over the music. Taking a slow walk down the ramp, he moves from side to side, high fiving the fans leaning over the barrier. Taking the time to stop and wave the camera to some of the signs the crowd have brought with them to the show.

Dace takes a full circle of the ring, tagging hands with everyone in reach, enjoying every moment of being out there and able to do it.

Climbing onto the apron, he throws his arms out to the crowd once again before stepping between the ropes into the ring. Standing in the middle of the ring, he slips his arms behind his back under his trench coat. Leaning forwards, headbanging to the beats of his theme music, Dace throws his trench coat forwards over his head, then flicks his body back up right, sending it flying over head back into the front rows.

Unclasping the belt, and raising it over his head, Dace Night roars and smiles back and the approving fans, as they cheer him on. The music dies down, but the fans don’t.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! DACE F'N' NIGHT! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! DACE F'N' NIGHT!

Funyon hands over the house mic before stepping out of the ring.

"What a reaction that this young star is drawing from these fans. Only just twenty four years old, already having fought around the world, and now he's the SJL World Champion, and the fans love it." Calls Axis.

"Could this take any longer than it already has done? After taking like half an hour to get into the ring, now we have to listen to him speak. Oh joy. I could cut myself I'm so happy." King says bitterly.

Sitting back, enjoying the calling of the crowd, letting it die out before he speaks, Dace just smiles.

"Well, well, well. My first time winning the SJL's big gold belt. And I'm right here in Worcester to celebrate it!"

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!

"Cheap pop or what?" Mutters King.

"It's playing to the crowd a bit. You gotta do it King." Says Axis.

"You all having a good time?" He calls out.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

"Good, good. Time to get down to the serious issues." Dace grins before focusing. "Mike Van Siclen, thanks for cleaning the belt up for me. Hope I didn't hurt your neck too badly. And Janus, you big piece of Hoss shit. You two can run to the SWF, but you can't hide. One day I'm gonna come after you and kick both your asses from around the ring once again. And if my some lucky chance either of you gets hold of a belt, just get ready to hand it over to me, just like with this beauty right here." He notes, tapping the belt over his shoulder.

"Guh, this is awful, really, really bad. I don't want to here any more." King moans.

"Let the guy say what he wants to King, he's earned it." Axis puts back.

"But back to the SJL, and matters in hand. First off, Sean Atlas..." Glaring down the camera as he speaks, Dace cuts a finger across his neck. "I was Anti M7 once, and I still am. So if you think you're a big shot, I'm gonna come after you and personally show you why it was a bad idea to join that group. And I'm sure the fans would love to see me Defenestrate your ass straight to hell. The mid card isn't my place anymore, but I'm going to be keeping an eye on you. Sunny." He smirks before turning back to the fans.

"Secondly, I hear we've got a little Number One Contenders Match going on tonight."

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHH! Cheers the crowd.

"So, I'm going to lay down the law about the title shots these guys are going to get, because the powers that be like these ideas, and I hope you lot will to."

"Can he do that Axis?" Demands King. "I'm sure he can't."

"A lot of people seem to do King. You never complain if some you like does it. We could say that about something else to." Axis smiles slightly.

"Va'aiga, that Maori Badass, he couldn't win the title. But hell he went and got up close and personal with Janus, he went one on one. I've been there, I know how hard that is. So, in tribute to that fact, Va'aiga, if you get a title shot, it's going to be you and me one on one. No tag parents, no one at ring side, no managers, no special referees. Also, if you want to throw in some one on one stipulation like Submissions, Two Out of Three Falls, or a Cage or whatever, that's fine by me." Dace says, with a verbal salute to the big Maori and his efforts.

The fans give out a wave of cheers at the mention of the big New Zealander, and the booking of the match.

"Crow, Crow, Crow... I've got one thing to say, and I hope you'll all say it with me." Dace pauses, and draws in breath, motioning to the fans.

"YOU GOTTED NUTTED!" The crowd roars along with him, enjoying the chance for some cheap reactions.

"Again, I might add. Now, seen as you like to bleed so much, if you get a title shot, there's going to be a lot of blood involved. How much blood? Well, that'll be up to the good SJL fans we have." Still with a faint, and evil smile, Dace draws on more cheap pops.

The fans respond with cheers, and questioning calls.

"Because, it's going to be a DeathMatch! It won't be just any DeathMatch match though. It's gonna be ... FANS BRING THE WEAPONS!"

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

ULTRAVIOLENCE! ULTRAVIOLENCE! ULTRAVIOLENCE!

"I knew you'd all like the sound of that one. You ready for that Crow, I'm going to make you bleed with everything from Iced Earth LPs to the Canoe to whatever the hell the local hardware store has in stock."

"Oh my god! Fans Bring the Weapons DeathMatch. Dace Night is really looking to prove himself as a strong champ, and going all out with these stipulations. And it looks like the crowd is enjoying it." Calls Axis,

"He's hiding behind cheap pops, and lame match ideas. He's no good. Can no one else see that little fact?" King yells.

"Lastly, onto Spike Jenkins. Listen here you little prick, I don't know why you didn't get the message at Damnation In A Box, on the Pay Per View, when I sliced your guy open with the Weedwhacker, but you keep coming back for more. I'm sick of it. The powers that be are sick of, and so are the fans. Isn't that right guys?" Dace raises the mic up to the crowd.

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

"See Spike? So maybe this is going to make you understand. I don't know what else the bookers might add to this match, but this rule is set. If you get a title shot, and lose to me. You will NEVER, EVER get a shot at me, as long as I hold the belt, AGAIN. NEVER AGAIN!"

"What!" King yells. "Who the hell gave permission for that to happen? Spike is getting screw, just out right screw here by Dace Night. This can not be happening at all."

"Dace seems to have all the bases covered with the possible contenders to his title." Musses Axis.

"So, without any more of this, ladies and gentlemen, let's get on with the show. You all have a great time tonight, you hear me."

Winds of Creation kicks back up into life, as the fans let out a final wave of applause.

Ducking under the ropes, Dace strides up the ramp under the call of the fans.

"Is he over stepping his bounds or what?" King says with a snort.

The camera fades out.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

“And we’re back, ladies and gentlemen! Coming to you live tonight from the Centrum Center in Worcester, Massachusetts, this is SJL Metal!” crows Axis as we return from the commercial break. “For those of you just tuning in, we just heard some strong words from the newly-crowned SJL World champion, Dace Night! The master of all things horrorcore wrested the title away from Mike Van Siclen in a fatal four-way on Crimson, with Crow counting the one-two-”

“Yes, yes, yes. Can we move along?” A rather bored Suicide King makes a dismissive gesture with his right hand, his left occupied with an unseen knob next to his monitor. “Dace wins, hooray for everybody, that’s really great and everything, but you know how I hate to open the show with an interview. It’s not good for my ratings. Let’s hurry it up, here.”

Axis sighs. “Whatever you say, King…anyway, tonight we open with a bout between two superstars who’ve had an unfortunate run of bad luck - Fosta and “Picture Perfect” Aaron Carpenter. Carpenter has yet to pick up a decisive win here in the SJL-“

”See what happens when Mark Stevens tries to teach kids how to wrestle?”

”The Mark Stevens who beat you twice, right, King?”

”Those were flukes. He pulled my tights. I have video footage of the tight-pulling. So shut up.”

“Right. Carpenter is still looking for that first win, and Fosta has been drifting almost unnoticed through the midcard for the last several weeks. Tonight, the two will compete, and one of them will walk out of this arena the victor. Let’s go to ringside…”

The ineffable Funyon climbs into the ring, drawing a small pop from the crowd, as Coal Chamber’s “Loco” begins to play.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following matchup is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, he weighs in at two hundred and thirty-five pounds…FOSTA!”

Fosta emerges from the entrance ramp, his face expressionless as he makes his way to ringside, shrugging off the boos and catcalls from the Massachusetts audience. He makes his way to the apron and slides into the ring, rising gracefully to his feet. Fosta begins to stretch using the ropes, preparing mentally for his match, as “Loco” fades into the background noise of the crowd.

“Boy, listen to that crowd. They really hate Fosta, don’t they?”

”King, that’s the sound of half the audience getting up to get something to eat. It’s the opening match.”

The Suicide King sighs. “I know, I know…but after that promo of Dace’s, I just…” He sighs again. “This is going to be a terrible show. I can feel it.”

”Pictures in the mi-i-ir-or…”

BOOM!

Green pyrotechnics shoot down from the rafters to the entrance ramp as “Pictures In The Mirror”, by The Living End, starts to play.

“Making his way to the ring, he weighs in at two hundred and twenty-eight pounds…”PICTURE PERFECT” AARON CARPENTER!”

“Carpenter gets quite a reaction from these crowds, you know,” notes Axis.

“I’ve noticed,” replies King. “If he could only win a match from time to time, we might have some t-shirt sales here.”

As the pyro subsides, Aaron comes sprinting down the ramp, quickly slapping hands with the cheering fans before sliding into the ring. He rolls to his feet and walks to the nearest turnbuckle, climbs to the top of it, and raises both hands to the crowd before hopping back off and turning to face Fosta, who stands in the center of the ring, awaiting his opponent’s approach. Oft-concussed referee Ced Ordonez briefly explains the rules to both men before signaling for the bell…

**DING DING**

“And here we go!”

The two men lunge into a collar-and-elbow tie-up! Fosta quickly begins to overpower Carpenter, pushing him back towards the ropes, but the rookie suddenly drops out of the lock-up and takes Fosta down with an arm drag! Fosta rolls to his feet and clamps onto Aaron with a headlock to prevent another arm drag, and calmly takes the rookie down to the mat. Aaron counters the headlock with a headscissors that Fosta quickly kicks out of, and both men are back to their feet in the blink of an eye. Fosta goes for another headlock, but before he can flip Carpenter over onto his back, the rookie grabs hold of his attacker’s head with both hands and sits out, rocking Fosta’s chin with a Snapshot jawbreaker!

“Beautiful counter!” yells Axis as Fosta stumbles backwards, holding his jaw and trying to find his bearings. “Picture Perfect” rolls to his feet and charges at his opponent! Fosta swings with a wild lariat, hoping to catch the less experienced man off his guard, but Aaron simply dives underneath the oncoming lariat, swings himself around Fosta’s right leg, and pins his opponent’s shoulders to the mat with an Oklahoma Roll!

O

N

E

!

T

W

O

!

Fosta kicks out forcefully, obviously annoyed at being caught unawares so early in the match. As he gets to his feet, Aaron tries for a dropkick, but Fosta coolly steps out of the way, leaving Carpenter to crash gracelessly to the canvas. Aaron rolls to a crouch, and Fosta looks to smoke out the rookie’s knee with a low dropkick, but Carpenter sees it coming and leaps backward before the blow can connect. Fosta turns around and begins to rise…only to have his face ground into the mat from behind as Carpenter comes off the ropes with a bulldog!

“Aaron’s doing an excellent job of staying one step ahead of his opponent so far. Fosta can really take your legs apart if he gets hold of you - Carpenter’s got to have the foresight to avoid that.”

The crowd begins to rally behind Carpenter, who pauses briefly to pose for the Worchester fans. Aaron picks Fosta up from the canvas and cinches him up for an Exploder suplex…but Fosta easily overpowers the rookie, elbowing out of the hold.

“Goddamn rookies never know how to pace themselves.”

”Well, it could’ve worked, King. Fosta was a bit disoriented.”

”You know what? Pinning him with your feet on the ropes works, too, and it doesn’t result in an elbow to the head. Kids today…”

Carpenter stumbles away, trying to clear the cobwebs…but in doing so, he turns his back on his opponent, and pays for his mistake by taking a sharp Reverse DDT. Fosta doesn’t let up - he stays on the attack with an armbar, dragging his opponent back towards the center of the ring before applying it.

“Oh, Christ,” moans King as Aaron desperately squirms about, trying to free himself. “This is what the viewers want to see - perennial loser rookie taps out to an armbar in the opening match of the show. What am I supposed to tell the shareholders?”

”Calm down, King, it’s early in the match. I seriously doubt Fosta’s going to get a victory out of one armbar. You worry too much, you know that? Try some Pepsi MAX©. It’s refreshing, and only costs $3.95 for a twelve-pack. Try Pepsi MAX© today.”

Despite all his efforts, Carpenter is unable to get out of the armbar…but neither is he showing any signs of giving up. Undeterred by this, Fosta maintains the hold, drawing a small “Boring” chant from the crowd in the process.

King slumps a little in his seat as the chant reaches his ears. “We’re on TV right now. People at home are hearing that. Everything is ruined, everything.”

Realizing that the rookie isn’t going to tap, Fosta releases the armbar (much to the delight of the crowd). He pulls Carpenter to his feet, grabs hold of his arm and neck, and hurls his opponent backwards with a vicious Gargoyle suplex.

“Good Lord!” yells Axis as Carpenter hits the canvas. “Fosta’s a lot stronger than he looks.”

Carpenter lays motionless on the mat as Fosta moves in for the cover.

O

N

E

!

T

W

O

!

Carpenter kicks out, drawing a sizable reaction from the fans as he does so…but before he can gather his bearings, Fosta hoists him to his feet, grabs a half-nelson…and lifts backwards, spiking the rookie on his head with a half-nelson suplex!

”Ewww. Did you see the way he landed on his head? They’re going to kill the ratings and each other. This is awful.”

”Aaron Carpenter may not be able to get up after that, that’s true…wait, there’s the cover!”

O

N

E

!

T

W

O

!

T

H

R-

Carpenter kicks out again!

Fosta, clearly frustrated now, picks a dazed Aaron up to his feet. Fosta grabs hold of Aaron’s left leg…

“Fosta seems to be going back to his usual plan of working the legs, since his suplexes don’t seem to be doing the trick at the moment -“

CRACK!

An “Ohhhh!” goes up from the audience as Fosta drops to the canvas like a sack of bricks, Carpenter falling to the mat just behind him.

“What an enziguri! I think Fosta might be out cold!”

”I swear to God, I’m docking Carpenter’s pay if Fosta’s got a concussion.”

Aaron unsteadily rises to his feet as the referee checks on the motionless Fosta. Carpenter turns to face his opponent as the referee…

**DING DING**

As the referee…

“The winner of this match by…the winner of this match by KNOCKOUT…”

As the referee…

“AARON CARPENTER!”

Rings the bell?

“Pictures in the Mirror” begins to play as a bewildered Aaron Carpenter’s hand is raised…and Fosta is stretchered out of the ring!

“Folks, I’ve just gotten word that Fosta has not, I repeat, has not sustained any serious injuries, the EMTs are just taking precautions in case of a concussion…I have to say, I’ve never seen anything quite like this,” notes Axis. “That was one hell of a kick from Aaron Carpenter…look at him, King. I don’t think he knows quite how he did it.”

”Well…” sighs the Suicide King, “I guess that was kind of good for ratings.”

”Don’t go away, ladies and gentlemen, there’s lots more action coming up tonight on SJL Metal!”

The camera captures one more shot of Aaron’s surprised face in the ring before starwiping to a commercial.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

"After the end of the match, the lights in the arena go out and “Stand Back! Blazenwing’s Comin’ At Ya!” hits the house speakers, then the lights return to normal. Suddenly, “The Game” by Motorhead hits the house speakers and a 30-second long video package plays of David Blazenwing (minus the superhero getup) during different periods in his career. At the very end of the video vignette, the screen shows David Blazenwing’s mask fall to the ground and the words “The mask comes off and the game begins… June 2003” flash across the screen.

Axis: He’s coming back! I knew it!

King: Damn… do we really need him here? And what did that whole “Game” thing mean?

Axis: I guess we’ll find out soon enough… June 2003! I can’t wait!

King: ……..I can."

Guest Longdogger_Pete

The camera awakes from commercial, showing fans screaming with signs up that say “WWE don’t have anything on Smarks”. Other signs said, “Get the weapons”. Females are screaming erotically as kids just screams because they want to, on the other hand, the older males, they being drunks, acting as fools while they scream profanities. The camera tries to catch every image of their faces but it was quickly cut short as the camera scene quickly changed towards the announce table where King and Axis sits patiently awaiting for their cue to start. They get it and they start commentating.

Axis: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, right now we have a Hardcore match between two competitors that can probably high light the scene. Geddion going against Quiet Death in what might be the quiet match of the night.

King: We have two people that’s going to be in the same ring, that’s a plus right there - now, to make things better, weapons are going to be involved.

Axis: Well, will these people ever be as good as the SWF Hardcore greats. Neilsen of the Jungle, Grimedogg, Perfect Bo, Jay Dawg. Those are some hard shoes to follow.

King: You have a point - whoa, did I just say that? Well, it’s like there isn’t anybody that can fill my shoes; I’m one of a kind.

Axis: You’re not all that great.

King: And this is coming from a non-main eventer. I got you.

Axis: Enough about this, because this discussion can last the whole night.

King: There’s no discussion, I won, you lost that’s the end of it.

Axis: What ever just leave it as that.

King: It’s not over…you and I know that, but lets get this match started.

A cloud of smoke emerges around the area coming from the smoke starters by the side of the entryway. The illumination from the top changes colors from black to dark blue as two lightning bolts comes from the ceiling and hits the bottom part of the Tron, causing it to start as a figure emerge on the screen. No face, just a black hooded clothing material covering the figures head. Now the smoke is covering the entranceway not letting any camera angle take view of anything around that area. The Tron shows ‘Death’, but it slowly dissolves into a two words, “Quiet Death”. All of a sudden, a beat starts hitting the amps, slowly hitting people’s ears as the smoke slowly dissolves from the area.

Funyon: The following match is schedule for one fall and with a Hardcore Rules stipulation. Coming in first, hailing from parts unknown and weighing in at 221 pounds - QQUIET DDEATH!!!

“Thou shall not fall…”

“Thou shall not fly…”

“Thou shall not fear…”

“Thou shall not live…”

The chorus of “Thou shall not cry” by Bauhaus hits the loudspeakers as the cloud clears up, showing an image of a male’s body, head tilted down to the floor. Drips of water mixed with sweats coming off his baldhead. The person known as ‘Quiet Death’ slowly lifts his head up as he breathes hard. He slowly makes his way down the ramp, the lights that they put by the edge of the ramp lights up with the color red on right side and the color black on the left side. Every step that ‘Quiet Death’ takes, the Tron shows an image of a rope formatted in a way of a hanging, a lethal injection, and a gun. He reaches the ring and slides in, ‘Death’ makes his way to the middle of the ring and stands there, by this time, the Tron images changes back to the person with the black hooded clothing over his head and faceless. ‘Quiet Death’ has his head down in the ring, and when he raised it, the image of ‘Death’ in the Tron removes the hoodie from his head displaying the face of…“Quiet Death”. The lights slowly turn back to the way they were as ‘Quiet Death’ goes towards the corner and crouches down waiting for his opponent.

King: As many times I hear that entrance, I will mark, that’s one of the most creative entrance I’ve seen, well besides mine of course.

Axis: Yours is simple.

King: Ok non-world champion.

The lights slowly dim, and after about 3 seconds it completely turns off leaving the arena pitch dark. There are red spotlights roaming around the arena, leaving the fans face red as Geddion steps out from the back and that’s when ‘Set if off’ by POD hits.

Funyon: And his opponent, hailing from all over - and weighing in at 235 pounds. GGEDDION!!!

Geddion slides in the ring and goes towards the right to the corner while Death stays on the corner he’s at across the ring. Hall, the referee goes to the middle of the ring and signals for the bell.

Ding

Ding

Ding

And the match is on, both Death and Geddion goes towards the middle of the ring and they instantly tie up, Geddion quickly applies a side headlock and wrenches on it for a second before flowing the headlock into a hammerlock. Death reaches back to see if he can grab the head of Geddion but couldn’t, then he tries to trip him up by reaching through his legs but he couldn’t reach. Death then taps his shoulder about three times before rolling under Geddion’s arm while still holding it and applies a hammerlock as well. Death releases the hammerlock to apply a side headlock for himself, but before any pressure could be applied, Geddion puts his hand on Death’s back and pushes him towards the ropes, Death bounces off and runs back, knocking Geddion down with a shoulderblock. Death looks down and then makes his way towards the right side and bouncing off the ropes, Geddion rolls over so that he’s facing the mat. Death hops over him and makes his way across the ring again and springboarding off the ropes again. Once Death hopped over him, Geddion gets up and sees Death coming back, Geddion goes for a hiptoss, but Death blocks it then quickly knees Geddion in the gut causing him to bend over. Death then puts his right leg over Geddion’s head and then flips back landing on his feet to the side and behind Geddion. Death then goes for a roundhouse kick to the back of the head, but it seems that Geddion knew it was coming as he ducks it. The speed caused Death to turn and Geddion gets behind him - he applies a waist lock and quickly throws him over with a German Suplex. Death lands right on his upper back and Geddion quickly goes for a quick cover. He hooks the far leg as Hall goes towards them and begins to pound the mat.

~ONE~!

~TWO~!

Death kicks out pretty easily.

Axis: I thought it was going to be over that quickly.

King: But you’re wrong, as usual.

Geddion gets up from being over Death and helps Death up at the process - he grabs his arm and whips him towards the ropes across the ring. Death springboards back but slows down a bit, he sees Geddion going for a spinning heel kick but Death ducks it - stops and takes Geddion down with a spinning leg trip sweep, he spins up - looks down and hits the Standing shooting Death press, once he gets on top of him he quickly hooks the leg for the pin. Hall slides right towards their shoulder and started pounding the mat.

~ONE~!

~TWO~!

Geddion kicks out pretty easily and the crowd shows some kind of appreciation by clapping as Death gets up and grabs and handful of hair from Geddion’s head to help him up. Death grabs Geddion by the arm and whips him across the ropes, once Geddion goes across the ring and hits the ropes, he grabs the top rope and made himself stop and looks towards Death. Quiet Death sees this and runs towards him, once Death gets close to him, Geddion ducks taking Death over the top rope, but Death grabs the top rope at the last minute and jerks himself inward so that he lands right on the apron. Geddion, not knowing that Death landed there, walks forward - the crowd screaming and cheering made him look back and that’s when Death jumps on the top rope and springboard inside the ring and takes Geddion down with a springboard clothesline. Death lands about 2 feet away from Geddion, Death quickly scrambles to cover him and does so as Hall goes towards their shoulders and starts to count.

~ONE~!

~TWO~!

~T~!

No, Geddion kicks out again.

Axis: You know, there have been about 3 near falls and we have yet to see a weapon - that’s what I call and good old fashion wrestling match.

King: You see… champion (Points to himself), Australian (points to Axis). Make a lot of money (Points to himself again) Australian (points to Axis). Use weapons when is legal - and hell - when it’s illegal too, (Points to himself), Australian (points to Axis). Don’t you see what I’m saying? You’re not a Hall of Famer, which you shouldn’t be in the first place. I am a Hall of Famer, so things that I say makes more sense and is value more then things, an Australian, would say…think about it.

Death gets up and at the same time helps Geddion up - Death then grabs him by the arm and attempts to whip him across the ring, but Geddion counters and is attempting to whip Death across the ring, but Geddion doesn’t let go of Death’s arm - Geddion yanks his arm back causing Death to run back and Geddion hugs him, he takes a few steps back and then flings him over with a belly to belly over the head suplex over the top rope. Death lands hard back first on the floor and he isn’t moving as the crowd begins the ever so popular chant of ‘HOLY SHIT’. Geddion collapsed to one knee for a second before getting up to his feet, he goes through the ropes and stands right above Death, he lies on top of his and forces his forearm over Death’s face and hooks the leg for the pin.

~ONE~!

~TWO~!

~THR~!

No…Death kicks out, showing that he still has some in him as Geddion gets up while helping Death to his feet, he turns him a little and then grabs him by the arm. Geddion then throws Death towards the steel steps, or should I say attempt, as Death hops up with one leg on top of the steel steps and then launches himself towards the barricade landing feet first on top of the barricade. The security pushes the fans by the barricade away from the wrestler as they are basically stunned by his acrobatic move. Geddion is as shock as they are as he sees Death balancing himself on the barricade, facing the crowd. Geddion jogs to him and was going to clip Death’s legs from behind but Death back flips over him and lands right behind Geddion. Geddion turns around only to get kicked right in the face with another roundhouse kick that knocks him down again.

King: Ok, if you cannot mark for that (Points at what he just saw), then I really don’t know what can excite you besides Riley.

Axis: It was a good move, but nothing spectacular.

Death doesn’t waste time as he grabs Geddion by the head to help him up - he slides him in the ring but does not follow him. He lifts the apron up and reaches in, looking for a weapon of some sort. He takes out a Kendo stick, his favorite weapon. He slides in the ring and sees Geddion on both knees - Death swings the stick and hits Geddion right on the chest. Death takes a step back and then a step forward and hits Geddion’s chest again. Death now takes two steps back, holding the stick with both hands; he closes his eyes and then steps forward and knocking Geddion down with a shot to the side of his head.

Axis: That’s a variation of the ‘Unsighted Lightning’.

King: No idiot, that’s a variation of the ‘Quiet Thunder’.

Axis: There’s no sense of arguing with you.

Death goes down and pins Geddion, Hall goes towards them and starts pounding the mat.

~ONE~!

~TWO~!

~T~!

~H~!

~R~!

~E~!

~NO~! Geddion lifts his right shoulder up right on the last second. Death pins him again, this time hooking the far leg.

~ONE~!

~TWO~!

~THR~! And once again Geddion denies the defeat. Death tries it again, same pinning position.

~ONE~!

~TWO~!

Another kick out by Geddion and Death finally shows a little bit of emotion, and that is some anger mixed with disappointment. Death gets up and takes about 5 steps back, preparing himself to dish out some damage as he takes a long good look at Geddion getting up. Geddion is now on one knee and is shaking his cobwebs off. Geddion finally makes it to his feet and is looking for Death who stands about 5 feet behind him. Geddion finally turns around and Death takes a stuttered step and goes for a standing sidekick. Geddion reacted in time and grabbed Death’s kick attempt, he then twirls him around - kick to the gut - front face lock and drops Death down with a snap DDT…and now they’re both down.

The referee starts to count the mandatory ten count.

==ONE==

==TWO==

Axis: Geddion has a never say die attitude, I like that from a wrestler.

King: This coming from a quitter that never made it to the main event, who retired before actually achieving all wrestler’s goal, and that is to one day become the world champion. I accomplish my goal and exceeded to another level. You on the other hand will forever be Australian, typical.

Axis: Are you going to continue to get on me?

King: Well, you’re not a hall of famer, I am, and that’s enough said.

==FIVE==

==SIX ==

Both Geddion and Death are on one knee and is making their way to their feet.

King: I would like to congratulate TnT for becoming the world champion by defeating El luchadore Magnifico. Finally someone got that damn little immigrant down, I was tired of him with the damn belt.

Axis: For the people that don’t know what King is talking about, the great PPV From the Fire where TnT did the impossible…

King: It was not the impossible (Interrupting Axis)

Axis: Yes it was…he did the impossible and defeated ELM, pinning him twice in one match. That’s an accomplishment.

==EIGHT==

==NINE==

Death and Geddion finally made it to their feet and practically the same time, they stumble towards each other and Geddion is the first one to strike with a kick to the thigh. Death winces in pain but more in shock as he noticed Geddion standing there just looking at Death. Geddion then motions to Death to bring it - Death nods and then kicks him in the Thigh then motioned for Geddion to do the same thing. Geddion does, then Death, then Geddion.

King: They’re having a duel!

Axis: Only in the Smarks federation.

Death, then Geddion and then the duel stopped when Death got tired of it and kicked Geddion right on the side of the head knocking him down again. Death then goes to the outside, he goes towards the announce table and pushes Funyon out of the chair he was sitting at. He grabs the chair and folds it up - he slides back in the ring and sees Geddion once again getting to his feet.

King: That’s one tough kid there.

Geddion stumbles forward hitting the ropes that are helping him stay to his feet. Geddion then turns around and stumbles about four feet forward, still not noticing Death waiting there with a chair - Death is now about 2 feet away and he swings the chair, instincts told Geddion to duck - Geddion then goes for a spinning heel kick right after Death missed but Death ducks that, and while still holding the chair - Death goes for a spinning leg trip kick - Geddion jumps up, and when he comes down he lands right on top of Death’s head which drove right into the chair - the crowd goes buck wild with these counters and reversals. Geddion is still feeling the pain by this match, but he - as fast as he can, turned Death so that he’s facing up at the lights. Geddion makes the cover, pinning down his left arm with his right hand, and with his left hand/forearm - he forces it right on Death’s face. Hall - the referee goes towards Death’s shoulders and begins to count.

~ONE~!

~TWO~!

~T~!

~H~!

~R~!

~E~!

Wait for it!!!

~NO~! Death kicks out right at the last possible second and Geddion just lay on the mat, facing up filled with exhaustion. Geddion slowly gets up - he then grabs Death by the legs and pulls him closer to the corner, Geddion then goes through the ropes and is slowly making his way up the ropes. He’s makes it to the top when Death quickly gets up and punches Geddion right in the face which made him to sit on top of the rope.

Axis: He was faking it.

Death punches Geddion again as he ascends the first turnbuckle…Geddion tries to get some offence and is trying throw some punches to Death’s face, but that’s not fazing Death as he continues to make his way up the second turnbuckle. Geddion now is standing on top of the rope, still having the height advantage and is punching down on Death - but Death is focus on making his way up to the top rope and finally does. Now they’re both on the top rope and they are punching each other for sole possession of the top rope. They’re going back and forth until Death rakes the eyes which momentarily blinds Geddion - and without hesitation, Death jumps up…wraps his legs around Geddion’s neck and pulls back taking Geddion down with a TOP ROPE HURRICANRANA!!! THE CROWD GOES BONKERS! “HOLYSHIT” is what the crowd chant as they both lay motionless on the mat and even the referee is shock himself. The only thing Hall is supposed to do is do the mandatory ten count, pin, and submission. He decided right then and there that he’s not going to do the mandatory ten count. He wants to see a winner.

King: I’m going forward right now…I am a mark for Death, that’s all I have to say.

Axis: Wow!

King: Exactly.

Death is now getting up - he’s still a little dizzy from everything that’s gone in this match, and he’s not finish with Geddion. He grabs the hair of Geddion and helps him up. Death grabs the arm and whips him towards the corner, Geddion slams to the corner and Death makes his way towards him, but Geddion bends down, feeling Death’s body on his upper back - Geddion then pushes up for a backbody drop but Death once again grabs the ropes and lands right on the apron. Geddion stumbles to the right and forward a bit and that’s when Death reached inside the ring and grabs the hair of Geddion. He pulls back and applies a variation of a Dragon Sleeper. The crowd is now getting up to see this unique submission lock. Death then put his legs through the ropes - wrapping his legs around Geddion’s body, pulling back some more from this lock.

King: Ok, you see - that’s why I mark for him. How you going to do a variation of the ‘Dragons Death’ when the ropes are between them?

Axis: The way he’s doing it right now.

King: That was a rhetorical question.

Geddion does not want to give up, he’s trying every possible way to power out from this lock but there’s nowhere to go. Hall continues to ask him if he wants to give up but there’s still no respond - Geddion tries to punch Death’s arm that’s around his neck, but he’s only making it worst. Death pulls a little more and is now screaming for Geddion to give up. Still Geddion is still holding on - but how long? It’s been 30 seconds now and Death still has Geddion on the Dragon’s Death.

Geddion looks at the referee, eyes red and teary - he looks down and could not hold on any longer…HE TAPS! Hall sees this and quickly demands for the bell.

Ding - Ding - Ding

Funyon: The winner of this match - via submission…QQUIET DDEATH!!

Death releases the hold and drops to the floor on the outside, breathing hard and in pain. He shakes his head in disbelief in how hard Geddion turn out to be. He gets up as ‘Thou Shall not Cry’ hits. Hall is still in the ring checking on Geddion, but he seems fine as the camera changes and now focuses on King and Axis.

King: These are the kinds of matches that make Smarks as good as they are. Really.

Axis: A lot of kicks - and high flying.

King: Yeah, two things that you can never do because you’re Australian.

Axis: And you’re proud to be American?

King: Good point.

Axis: On the next match we have the Television champion - Omega Storm defending his title again against Terry Wayne and the Rookie sensation John Duran in a triple threat match. This should be a good match.

King: I just really want to see the Main Event. A triple threat match and it’s a - yes, we’re having another one, another LOST AT SEA match. Crow vs. Viagra…

Axis: Va’aiga. (Axis interrupted)

King: I could never say his name right - anyways, him and Spike Jenkins. This should be a, splashy fight.

Axis: Indeed it will…stay tune don’t go away.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Axis: “This is the moment of truth for 3 premier competitors in the SJL to hold one of it’s top championships. Three men will step in and only one man will leave as a champion and remember, Omega Storm doesn’t have to be pinned to lose his title!”

King: “Omega definitely has his work cut out for him if he wants to walk out of this one, and don’t forget the bad blood between his two opponents.”

Axis: “Yes indeed King. After the events that occurred at the last Metal show following the number one contender’s match, The Dark Rebel and John Duran will certainly be at each other’s throats throughout the match.”

Funyon: “The following contest is for the SJL World Television title! Scheduled for one fall with a sixty minute time limit!”

“Sinner” by Drowning Pool begins to play throughout the arena as John Duran shoves his way through the curtain to the disdain of the fans. Fans objecting to him are greeted with a one finger salute as he makes his way down the ramp.

Axis: “That’s not right King. He should show the paying fans some respect!”

King: “He is! He’s telling them they’re number 1!”

Funyon: “Coming down the aisle! From Champaign, Illinois, weighing in tonight at Two-Hundred and Sixty-Five pounds! JOHNNNNN DURAN!”

Duran finally makes his way into the ring and the lights begin to dim. His attention is focused on the ramp way as “Hurt” by Johnny Cash blares over the loudspeaker. The usually demure Terry Wayne rushes to the ring with a purpose, pointing at Duran with his eyes wide open. He slides into the ring and Duran slides right out. Terry sits on the second rope and invites Duran into the ring, but gets the bird for his trouble. Terry stands up and makes his way to his respective corner.

Funyon: “In the corner to my right, weighing Two Hundred and Thirty pounds, THE DARK REBELLLLL…TERRY WAYNE!”

A small pop begins at the mention of Terry’s name. Terry gives the fans a confused look.

Axis: “Terry looks ready to tear Duran limb from limb. If there is any man that can pick a person apart, it’s Terry Wayne.”

King: “His quest for vengeance could be his downfall. Omega Storm is deadly and if The Dark Rebel doesn’t focus on him too, he could be eating his own teeth. Terry can’t afford a loss, especially in a match this important.”

The arena goes black and a flashing strobe light circles the arena. The people in the arena jump as thunder suddenly cracks in front of the Smarktron to the tune of “One of a Kind” by Breaking Point, bringing out the champion Omega Storm.

Funyon: “Hailing from New Haven, Connecticut, weighing in tonight at Two Hundred and Forty-Five Pounds, the SJL WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION!!!!! OMEGAAAA…STORM!!!!”

Omega Storm enters the ring to a chorus of boos. He hands his trademark tazer to the referee begrudgingly and lays his belt in front of him, challenging Terry and Duran to try to take it from him.

Axis: “Omega Storm holds two successful title defenses since winning the tournament to decide a new TV champ. He has proven to be one of the most dominant champions that we have seen in a long time in the SJL. He has already taken his place as one of the top stars of the SJL, and now it’s time for two men to try and take theirs.”

John Duran inches his way to the apron and the bell rings. Terry charges to take a swing at Duran, but Duran hops back to the outside. Omega Storm seizes the opportunity and pelts Terry in the back with a big forearm smash. Storm repeatedly gives Terry forearm smashes to his back until he’s on the ground. Storm grabs him by his long hair and tries to pull him up, but Terry fires back with fast lefts and rights to the champ’s abdomen. He goes for a quick DDT, but Storm slips out and rolls to the opposite corner holding his gut. Storm gives him a look of contempt and Terry tells Storm to bring it. After this exchange, Duran reaches his hand under the ropes and hooks Terry’s leg. Terry again turns his attention to Duran and Duran backs off to massive boos from the Worchester crowd. Storm tries to sneak in again, but Terry catches him this time and elbows him in the face. While Storm is stunned, Terry rolls to the outside and begins chasing Duran. They get halfway around the ring before Duran rolls back into the ring. Terry follows him in and catches a surprise clothesline from the champ, knocking him 360 degrees before crashing to the mat. Storm begins to put the boots to Terry and the crowd is unhappy. Storm muscles Terry into the corner. Holding Terry’s head back with his left hand, he smacks Terry in the chest with a series of Forearms. Once Terry’s chest is a light shade of purple, he whips him out of the corner into Duran, who shoulder blocks him hard to the canvas. Duran goes for a quick cover, but Storm stomps on him to break it up. Duran rolls off of Terry and begins to lock eyes with the Television champion. Duran raises his hand in an attempt to initiate a test of strength and Storm cautiously accepts. Once their hands are locked, Duran knees Storm in the abdomen. After 3 more knees, he tosses Storm to the outside of the ring. He begins raising his hands and screaming “New Champ, right here!” to jeers from the crowd. Little does he know that Terry Wayne is standing right behind him with his hands on his hips, waiting. Duran feels a tap on his shoulder and he slowly turns around to see the man who he attacked from behind last week and throughout the match thus far. He tries to beg off, but catches a hard left hand from The Dark Rebel to the fans delight. Terry continues punching away at Duran like a man possessed, then he whips him to the ropes. He ducks a clothesline from Duran and bounces back with a high knee lift sending Duran to the canvas. The Dark Rebel hits the ropes and lands a fistdrop on Duran’s skull. Omega Storm pulls himself up to the apron and gets slingshot back in on his ass by Terry Wayne. Terry twirls his finger over his head and tries for a DDT again on Omega Storm, but Storm twists his arm around and hits him with a short arm clothesline.

Axis: “It’s been back and forth in the opening moments of this match with no man truly dominating quite yet. It’s anyone’s ballgame right now.”

King: “I’m surprised about the reaction for Terry Wayne. Then again, Northeastern crowds do have some serious mental problems. Must be something in the water.”

Storm lifts Terry up by his hair and slams his face hard into the turnbuckle. He continues the assault with a pair of hard shots to Terry’s face. He goes for a third punch, but it gets blocked and Terry fires back, sending Storm reeling to the center of the ring. The Dark Rebel bounces off the ropes and goes rushing after Storm, but gets caught with a high Manhattan Drop.

King: “There goes Terry’s chances of making any more homeless sociopaths”

With the champ’s focus on Terry, Duran takes the opportunity to spin him around and take him over with a bone crushing spinebuster. He goes for a cover, but only get a two count. Realizing that Terry is the weaker of the two at the moment, he pulls him up and whips him into the turnbuckle. Duran gets into a crouching position, measuring for a charging spear tackle into the corner. He runs, but at the last second, Terry moves out of the way leaving him to collide shoulder first into the ringpost. He lands on the outside of the ring and Terry follows right after him. Seizing the opportunity, Terry hooks Duran’s ankles under his arms and slingshots him into the steel post. With Duran knocked out briefly on the floor, Terry rolls back into the ring to go after the champ. Storm begins to rise from the spinebuster that dropped him earlier and Terry hooks in a front facelock in preparation for another attempt at a DDT. Storm reverses it again, twisting Terry’s arm in a hammerlock position and throwing him over his head with a hammerlock suplex. The champ goes for a quick cover, but only gets a two count as Duran begins to pull himself to the apron. Storm joins him on the apron, locking his hands around his waist in an attempt to German suplex Duran back to the floor. Duran clutches the top rope and they begin to struggle. Terry, seeing both men in a tug of war on the apron, hits the opposite ropes and crashes into the two men, sending them both sailing into the barricade. Storm is the first to his feet on the outside, and tries slipping in over the second rope, but Terry takes advantage of the situation and finally hits Omega Storm with a thunderous DDT. He goes for the cover and gets 2 and ¾. Terry begins to argue with the ref over the count.

Axis: “We were a millisecond away from crowning a new world television champion right there. I almost had a heart attack over that one.”

Terry wastes almost no time in following up, hopping to the second rope and busting Storm’s windpipe with a flying knee drop. He covers again for a very close 2 count. Looking desperate, Terry tries to execute a hangman’s neck breaker, but Storm spins around and waistlocks The Dark Rebel. Terry tries to escape, but get hoisted over and German Suplexed on his neck. Instead of bridging, Storm holds the waistlock and rolls back on top of Terry. He hits him with another German. Then he hits him with 2 more as the Worchester crowd counts along. He finally bridges into a pinning combination, but Duran speeds back into the ring and drops an elbow on Omega Storm. He tosses Storm outside and rolls out after him. Giving him no chance to recover, he hoists Storm up and press slams him into the third row.

Axis: “What power by John Duran!”

King: “I’d like to meet his doctor”

With Storm out of action for the moment, Duran returns to the ring. The Dark Rebel hasn’t moved since taking that series of German Suplexes. Duran signals for the “Break Point” to massive heat from the audience. He lifts terry up and cinches in a full nelson, before dropping him down on his ass. He locks in the submission and the ref begins asking Terry if he gives up. The pain looks like it’s about to overcome Terry, but he still denies Duran the pleasure of making him quit.

Crowd: “TER-RY, TER-RY, TER-RY….”

Feeding off of the energy from the fans, Terry begins to shake with rage and tries rolling out of it, but Duran holds on. With little left, he manages to pull himself to the ropes to break it up to the disgust of John Duran. Duran rises up and pulls his thumb across his throat.

Duran: “It’s time for the Crash Landing!”

Duran muscles Terry to the top rope and slaps him in the face. Omega Storm, seeing that the end of his title reign could be near, moves out from under the mountain of chairs and bolts toward the ring. Duran climbs to the second rope, hooking Terry’s head. Storm makes it to the ring and hits Duran with a surprise second rope German suplex to the center of the ring. Storm drops on top of Duran for a cover…

Crowd: “One…

Crowd: “Two…

Crowd: “Thre…

Just before the referee’s hand slaps the mat for a three count, Terry flies out of the corner and drops an elbow on Omega Storm to the relief of the fans. He goes for a cover on the champ, but only gets a two count. With the champ and Duran Down, he signals for The Fatal Flaw to roaring applause from the crowd. The Dark Rebel slowly lifts Duran up and throws his head between his legs. He locks his hands around his waist and tries lifting him up, but Duran keeps fighting it. Omega Storm recovers and bounces off of the ropes, blasting Wayne in the face with a Yakuza kick, breaking up the attempted finisher. Storm goes for a cover on Wayne, and comes a close second away from retaining the SJL world television title. Seeing that Duran is now the weaker of the two, he goes for a cover on him, but The Dark Rebel pulls him off at the last split second. Storm lands a couple of hard kicks to Wayne’s face in an attempt to free himself from his clutches. Storm gets to his feet and cinches in a front facelock of his own on Terry Wayne. The champ hoists The Dark Rebel up in a suplex position and sends him crashing to the canvas with a picture perfect jackhammer. He hooks the leg for a cover…

Crowd: “ONE…”

Crowd: “TWO…”

Crowd: “THR…NOOO!”

Terry’s shoulder comes up to the shock of the World Television Champion. Storm shakes his head and signals for the Omega Cloudburst. He lifts Terry up onto his shoulder and powers him up into a reverse crucifix position. The Dark Rebel begins to struggle, and slips out of the move, landing behind the champ. Without a moment to spare, he locks in a sleeperhold to a big pop from the crowd.

King: “I think the champ is going to be counting sheep soon. I wouldn’t want to be the janitor the wakes him up later when he finds out that his TV title is gone.”

Axis: “After the beating that these men have taken thus far and the energy they have used up, it’s going to be hard for Omega Storm to recover from having his wind cut off. This could be the deciding moment in this title match.”

Storm tries to fight the effects, but with each passing second of energy he exerts, he falls deeper and deeper into sleep. The less he fights, the louder the crowd gets. Terry begins to lock it in tighter and tighter until he feels the champion begins to slowly slide into the ground. Storm’s eyes begins to grow heavy, oblivious to the fans cameras going off, believing that they are witnessing the crowning of a new champion. His eyes finally shut and he drops to the mat like a rock. The referee lifts his arm, and with only the will to remain champion driving him, he manages one last burst of power, muscling himself up to his feet. In one last act of desperation, he manages to rear his leg back and low blow The Dark Rebel. Both mat fall to the mat and all the competitors are down.

Axis: “Omega Storm’s craftiness saved his belt on that one.”

King: “Ripped right out of the Suicide King playbook. I told you these kids watched my tapes.”

Axis: “You gotta believe that whoever makes it to his feet first will become the World Television Champion. Right now it’s only a matter of who.”

With sweat pouring off their brow, the three competitors fight to rise to their feet. Duran takes a wild swing at the champ, which connects, sending him back to the ropes. Terry Wayne hobbles over to Duran, but Duran see him coming and lifts him up and drops him with a side slam. He hooks the leg, but Storm breaks up the count. Storm shoots Duran to the ropes and attempts a flying forearm, but its ducked. Duran bounces back against the ropes, but is caught with a Lou Thesz press. Omega Storm punches away at Duran while The Dark Rebel regains his wits. Wayne stops the assault by neck snapping the champ. He goes for a cover, but only gets a two count. Duran rises from the repeated punches from Storm, but is caught with a spinning neck breaker by Terry Wayne. Wayne goes for a cover on Duran, but gets only two again. Out of frustration, Terry Wayne heads to the top rope.

Axis: “This is very uncharacteristic of Wayne. He’s not much of a high flyer.”

Just as Terry makes it to the top, Omega Storm yanks the ropes down, crotching him in the process. Storm pulls himself over to the corner and points to the sky.

King: “He’s signaling for the lightning rod! I’ve only seen this move used a handful of times. I had to go to all the victim’s funerals. I hope he doesn’t land it. Those suits are pretty expensive you know.”

The crowd gasps as Omega Storm makes those final few steps up the ropes, knowing for certain that if he hits this one move, this will be the last time that they see their newfound anti-hero, “The Dark Rebel” Terry Wayne. Storm throws Terry’s head between his legs and lift him slightly, but he feels a set of hands creeping under his arms. Before he can react, he is locked in a full nelson on the second rope by John Duran.

Duran: “Payback is a bitch ain’t it champ?!”

Duran flies off of the second rope with Omega Storm in his grasp, smashing him violently into the mat with the Break Point. He locks in the submission, and Storm’s cries of agony can be heard throughout the arena. The champ’s hand hovers inches from the mat, ready to tap out to this painful submission hold at any second. Every muscle in his upper body is being stretched beyond their limits. John Duran becomes filled with glee at the thought of finally achieving his dream of becoming the World Television champion. Duran begins grinning from ear to ear until, out of the corner of his eye, he sees the silhouette of a man rising from the heavens.

The Silhouette: “Not today, my friend…”

Omega Storm’s hands rises up and then slowly falls. John Duran keeps the Break Point submission locked in, but his glee has turned to fear as he watches this figure leap off of the top, almost in slow motion. As it comes closer, it reveals itself to be Terry Wayne himself. With his hands firmly locked around Omega Storm, he can’t stop the fist of Terry Wayne coming off of the top rope onto his skull. The Break Point is released and Omega Storm breathes a sigh of relief, knowing how closer he had come to becoming the former champ. Instead of going for the cover, Wayne kneels besides Duran and stares into his glossed over eyes almost emotionless. Storm claws his way to the corner, confused and sore. Terry finally makes a move, crossing Duran’s arms over his chest and pinning him. Storm has none of it though, barreling Terry over before he can get a three count. Storm begins to stomp the life out of Wayne until he can stomp no more. He lifts Wayne to his knees and locks him in a front facelock…

Omega Storm: “I’ll show this loser how it’s really done!”

The champ twirls his hand above his head, signaling for the DDT. Omega Storm’s cockiness gets the best of him though, as Terry Wayne back body drops him over the top rope to the floor. With Storm down on the outside, Terry stares a hole through Duran. He cocks his head to the side as Duran rises and flops back to the ground like a fish out of water. In one quick motion, he moves in for the kill and fractures John Duran with the Fatal Flaw. He goes for a slow cover…

Crowd: “ONEEEEE…”

Crowd: “TWOOOOO…”

Crowd: “THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The roof blows off of the arena, almost overshadowing the deep tone of Country legend Johnny Cash playing in the background.

Funyon: “YOUR WINNER…AND NEWWWWWW WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION…THE DARK REBELLLLL TERRRRRRY WAYNEEEEEEE!!!!!”

The referee hands the title over to Terry Wayne and raises his hand in victory. Wayne Stares at the gold for a few seconds, then at Duran and Storm, and once again at the gold. Soaking in the cheers of the crowd, he slowly raises the TV title belt and the cheers get even louder. He asks for the microphone…

Terry: “You know, I walked into this match with one this match with one thing on mind, to mentally destroy the man who attacked me from behind last week, John Duran. I never expected to get cheered for it. For once in my life, you Worchester fans have made me feel wanted. You have made me feel like I’m worth something to this world. That is something that I have never felt before in my entire life. For that, I will personally guarantee that my new friends, you fans, will never be let down again. A new chapter shall be written in the book of Terry Wayne, and that chapter starts today, here in Worchester, Massachusetts. Dark days are ahead for the superstars of the SJL.”

Terry exits the ring with the fans chanting his name. Once he reaches the Smarktron, he points to the image of the snake eating the rabbit, and for the first time in a long time, he begins to smile.

King: “I’ve never been so disgusted in my entire life. “I want to thank you fans”. What kind of garbage is that? Terry needs to wake up and realize that the fans…”

Axis: “Shut up King. After several months of Terry Wayne trying to change his opponent’s lives for the worst, these heartless bloodthirsty Northeastern fans, many of whom can relate to Terry’s struggles, have changed his life for the better. This marks a new era in the SJL TV title division. The Era of “The Dark Rebel” Terry Wayne.”

Guest Longdogger_Pete

*~* Immediately overtaking the camera view is the incredible noise of the capacity audience in attendance at the Centrum Center. Six separate spotlights scan the tremendous crowd, while overtaking the noise of the crowd, is the calm and cool commentary of the SJL Announce Crew, Axis and the Suicide King. *~*

Axis: "…and we're back here on Metal!"

Suicide King: "Yay… more 'Exiting' action for us to talk about…"

Axis: 'That's the spirit, King!"

King: "Oh go eat yourself, Axis… Next up on the card will be the new kid on the roster Kaine taking on a veteran to the JL ring, Manson."

Axis: "It's rather odd to see a newbie being this far down the roster… usually they're jerking the curtains…"

King: "Well, either the CC have all gone nuts, or they expect some big things from this match…"

*~* As soon as King ends the comment, a soft keyboard like noise emits from the speaker system of the arena prompting the lights to dim considerably. After a mere five seconds of the music a tremendous bass blast thunders out into the arena while two separate blasts of large white pyro skyrocket from the stage, reaching for the roof of the arena, signaling the start of "Feuer Frei" by Rammstein. Immediately following the words of the German band, a figure appears at the top of the stage and begins to make his way down to the ring area as Funyon, the local Announcer extaordinarre begins his introduction, while the crowds in attendance give soft mixed reactions to the newcomer. *~*

Funyon: "The following match is schedualed for one fall… introducing first from Munich, Germany… standing at five feet seven inches, and weighing in at one hundred and seventy-four pounds… he is "The Untouchable" KAAAAAINE!"

*~* Kaine jumps up onto the ring apron, and climbs into the ring while Axis and King make their usual jeers of the new guy. *~*

Axis: "Five-Seven, One Seventy-four? Small kid…"

King: "According to this… he's technically still a kid… we've gout ourselves an 18 year old here…"

Axis: "Heh… want to take bets on how long it takes Manson to kill this kid?"

King: "Meh… I'll call five minutes. If he survives beyond that, I'll be damned."

Axis: "You and I both."

*~* Lights in the arena begin to return to normal, showing the face of the youngster as he stares out at the enormous crowd in a slight awe. Kaine's entrance music ends abruptly in the middle of the second lyrics, giving way to "Hate Song" by The Haunted hits the System. Manson slowly walks out from backstage, firing off his usual Crucifix position. While the crowds around give off mixed reactions to Manson, he walks down the ring with an arrogant look on his face as he glares up into the ring at his next victim, the young Kaine while Funyon continues his introduction with Manson. *~*

Funyon: "Introducing next from Denver, Colorado… standing at Six feet and weighing in at two hundred and five pounds… he is MAAAAANSON!"

Axis: "Since his return to the SJL two weeks ago, Manson hasn't had quite the impact that he or we were hoping he would have…"

King: "Basically he's blow ass since he's gotten back."

Axis: "Uh… yeah, King… that sounds about right… Manson looks to rebound from his losing streak here with a win against the newcomer, Kaine."

*~* Manson slowly climbs up onto the apron of the ring and steps casually through under the middle rope getting into the ring, never taking his eyes off of the young Kaine. On the other side of the ring, Kaine has never taken his eyes off of the larger, older, and more experienced man stepping into the ring with him. The lights in the arena shine brightly on the middle of the ring, while the lights surrounding the ring shining on the audience dim. In the ring, Kaine and Manson slowly begin to walk around in a circle always keeping a good distance from one another while they overlook one another, getting a first look at each other before they lock up. *~*

Axis: "They both look ready to go in this match."

King: "Well, Kaine has to be definitely… seeing as he's the heavy underdog in this match…"

Axis: "True."

*~* Three lound dings from the ring bell ring out into the arena signaling the start of the fight. Immediately, Manson breaks out into a dead run towards his smaller opponent and extends his forearm out in a clothesline fashion in an attempt to get the early momentum going. Wisely though, Kaine ducks out of the way, allowing the clothesline attempt to fly harmlessly over his head. Manson comes to a stop realizing what happened and attempts to get Kaine back by quickly reversing his momentum and striking Kaine in his back. Again though, Kaine spins out of the way, allowing the fist of Manson to fly harmlessly past the smaller man, leaving Manson's back open to attack. Kaine fires three quick forearms to the open back of Manson, making the larger man wince slightly as the blows impact him. Kaine and Manson again put some distance between each other, while Manson turns one hundred and eighty degrees to stare his opponent straight in the eye. The audience around the ring claps in approval of the start to the match. *~*

Axis: "I think Manson is realizing that he's in for a fight with this guy."

King: "Meh… so the Kid can move… it don't mean that Manson is in for a fight."

*~* The two wrestlers in the ring seemingly exchanged facial expressions in the confrontation they just had, because the face of Manson now has gotten more serious, while Kaine supports a wide arrogant grin on his face while he begins to taunt his opponent. *~*

King: "Kaine's getting pretty cocky for a newbie…"

*~* Manson and Kaine once again begin to circle the ring adjacent to one another. Suddenly, Manson once again rushes the smaller opponent in a clothesline maneuver, and once again Kaine ducks out of the way, but this time, Manson had it planned out, and before Kaine knows it, Manson turns around and connects with a vicious kick to the back of his neck, causing the younger Kaine to stumble slightly, giving Manson the opening he needs to take full advantage of his technical superiority. Manson locks his arms around the waist of Kaine, and lifts the smaller man off of his feet and connects with a quick, but effective German Suplex. Manson follows the German suplex with an armbar, pulling back on the shoulder of Kaine. *~*

King: "Hah! German suplex on a German… what irony!"

Axis: "Yeah… Irony… At any rate, Manson is starting to take control of this match quickly."

*~* Kaine reaches over for the ropes with his free hand and locks on to the bottom rope causing the break of the hold on him. Manson rises to his feet steps away from the smaller man, this time with a wide smile on his face. After giving Kaine only a few seconds, Manson lifts Kaine to his feet in preperation for another move, but Kaine surprises the taller man with a quick and paimful kick to the gut followed by an Evenflow DDT. Shortly thereafter, Kaine grabs onto the left leg of Manson and pulls it back into a high angle single boston crab. Unfortunately for Kaine though, Manson is too powerful for the smaller man to hold in place so almost immediately after he is put into the hold, Manson pulls his leg back down to the floor bringing Kaine along with it causing the smaller man hit the mat face first with a ferocious impact. *~*

King: "Bahah! Kaine can't even hold Manson's leg for more than 5 seconds!"

Axis: "But he did get an Evenflow DDT off…"

King: "Yeah, so?"

*~* Manson slowly gets up to his feet, still feeling the effects of that effective Evenflow DDT he suffered, while Kaine is still face down on the mat holding his gut in slight pain from the impact with the hard floor of the ring. As soon as Manson reaches his feet, he drops two quick elbows onto the prone back of the youngster, making Kaine wince severely with each blow to the back. Manson quickly follows up with a Boston Crab of his own, pulling severely back on the youngster's legs. Frantically, Kaine grabs for the ropes, while Manson screams at him to tap out and the referee is in his face asking him if he quits. Somehow, Kaine manages to squirm his way to the bottom rope on the left side of the ring and lock on causing the referee to jump up to his feet and pull Manson off, breaking the hold. *~*

Axis: "Kaine got to the ropes!"

King: "Whoptey Shit… so he lives for another thirty seconds…"

*~* With a large smile on his face Manson walks over to the hurt Kaine and drags him forcefully to his feet by his hair and locks his arms around Kaine's waist, preparing for another thunderous German Suplex. Manson looks around the arena at the fans, while the referee moves around the two. As soon as the referere is in front of Kaine, the smaller man quickly throws his left leg up, between Manson's leg, hitting him with a low blow that quickly breaks the hold on his waist and causes Manson to drop to the floor in pain, grabbing his groin. *~*

King: "Eh… low blow… this kid does know a thing or two…"

Axis: "That caught Manson by complete surprise… and now the youngster is headed to the top rope…"

*~* Just as Axis called, the camera focuses on the young Kaine as he perches himself on the top rope like a Vulture, waiting for his prey, Manson, to get to his feet. Slowly, Manson crawls up to his feet slowly, while Kaine just sits waiting. As soon as Manson raches his feet, Kaine leaps high off of the top rope, Lands on Manson's shoulders, and whips his entire body around to the floor in a dazzling Hurricanrada. Kaine grabs Manson's legs, and holds the move for the pin, as the crowds around the arena stand and cheer in approval of the youngster's agility. *~*

One!

Two!

Th… Kickout

Axis: "Wow... that was a really impressive move from the youngster!"

King: "Eh… so the kid can fly."

Axis: "You should really be a bit more supportive."

King: "Key word there: Should."

*~* Kaine quickly rises to his feet, taunting Manson the whole time. Arrogantly, Kaine smacks the head of Manson two times while he struggles to get to his feet, and once Manson finally reaches his knees, Kaine merely laughs at the man, and kicks him back down to he floor. *~*

Axis: "Ugh… what an arrogant prick…"

King: "Heh… I kinda like this kid…"

Axis: " I thought you might…

*~* Once again, once Manson reaches his knees, Kaine merely kicks him back down to the floor, while the fans around ringside begin to pitch out a few boos in the direction of the arrogant youngster. Once again, Manson reaches his knees, and once again, Kaine motions to kick him back down to the mat, but this time however, Manson is prepared for the kick, and rolls out of the way into the middle of the ring and quickly pops up to his feet and lunges at the youngster with his hands landing squarely on the youngster's throat, chocking him out. *~*

Axis: "It looks like Manson has had enough of Kaine!"

King: "Pfft…"

*~* After a four count from the referee, Manson pops up off of Kaine, leaving the youngster sprawled out on the floor clutching his neck despirately trying to breathe. Giving Kaine no time to recuperate, Manson quickly flips Kaine over onto his stomach and locks in an elevated Half-Crab leg lock, causing Kaine to frantically rach for the ropes. *~*

Axis: "Manson's got that Half Crab locked in… it doesn't look like Kaine's going to get out of this one!"

King: "Well, nice knowing you, Kaine!"

*~* After about thirty seconds, Kaine has nothing else to do but tap out, but to the amazement of the crowds, the referee, and the announcers, Manson suddenly drops Kaine's leg to the floor and gets up to his feet, smiling at the downed youngster.*~*

King: "…what the hell is that moron doing…"

Axis: "It doesn't look like he wants to finish Kaine off this way…"

*~* Manson grabs Kaine's left leg and left arm and drags him over to the northwest corner of the ring, positioning the youngster right in front of the turnbuckle. While Kaine rolls slightly on the floor in pain, Manson climbs the turnbuckle to the top rope, and positions himself for the deadly Shooting Star Press. *~*

Axis: "Ah… I get it… Manson wants to show up the youngster with his own high flying move."

King: "Pfft… idiot..."

*~* After glaring out at the pumped crowd for a few seconds, Manson lauches himself into the air with Kaine directly in his crosshairs. Manson twists himself into a shooting star press, and begins to come down to the mat, but at that moment, Manson realizes that there is nothing to land on exept the hard surface of the ring, beause Kaine rolled out of the way of the devestating move. Manson comes down to the floor with a tremendous SPLAT, while about two feet from him, Kaine reaches his feet and gets prepared to deliver the fatal blow to his opponent. *~*

Axis: "Good lord… Manson came down hard on the floor…"

King: "Like I said… idiot."

*~* Slowly, Manson struggles to reach his feet while Kaine moves to the outside of the ring and ascends the turnbuckle to the top. Kaine once again perches himself on the top rope, sitting in wait for Manson, who is still struggling to get to his feet. *~*

Axis: "It looks like Kaine is getting ready to deliver his final strike here…"

King: "I'll be damned… Kaine is going to win this one…"

*~* As soon as Manson reaches his feet, kaine leaps off of the top rope, and devestates Manson with the "Leap of Faith" (Finisher - Jumping reverse tornado DDT) to a tremendous pop from the crowd. *~*

King: "Holy shit… what a move from the young Kaine!"

Axis: "I would be damned if Manson gets up from this one!"

*~* Kaine arrogantly drops down upon his opponenet, not even hooking the leg. For the pin. *~*

One!

Two!

Three~!

*~* The referee leaps up to his feet and signals for the ring bell to sound, as "Freuer Frei" by Rammstein blasts out from the PA system, and Funyon announces the victor. *~*

Funyon: "The winner of this bout by pin… KAAAAINE!!"

Axis: "He did it! Kaine won his debuit in the SJL!"

King: "I'm impressed by this youngster… I think that he has some potential in this federation."

Axis: "Well, it looks like Manson has once again dropped a match… and now becomes 0-3 since returning to us here in the JL!"

King: "Well, back to where he left us…"

*~* In the ring, the referee raises Kaine's arm up in triumph, while the youngster breaks out a wide smile on his face and exits the ring and makes his way up the entrance ramp to the back, never once taking the large arrogant smile off of his face. *~*

Axis: "Well, stay tuned folks… we've got much more exiting action here on Metal, right after this commercial break!"

King: "Yeah… be sure to not touch that remote there… you don't want to miss anything…"

*~* The camera fades out to black with the last view being Kaine walking backwards up the ramp to the backstage, with his hands raised in triumph. *~*

Guest Longdogger_Pete

“Folks, what can I say, other than that this show has been simply FANTASTIC up to this point?”

There is a moment of silence, in which Axis expects King to chime in with some of his patented witty sarcasm, but it doesn’t come. And as the silence ensues, Axis looks to the Suicide King, puts his arm on his comrade’s shoulder, and feels a connection.

“I didn’t expect this much from you, King, but it seems that you’ve grown up a bit. I commend you for it.”

And for a moment, there is peace in the land of the SJL Commentary table. Until King gets a chance to respond, that is.

“Axis...this is the gayest moment that you’ve ever tried to ensnare me with. Now get your hand off of my shoulder, before I shove it up your cock loving ass.”

Axis pulls his hand away in shocking displeasure, but manages a slight burn on King in retort.

“You call me gay all the time, but you’re the one talking about shoving things up my ass. I think you’ve spent far too much time with Bobbi.”

The King’s eyes widen, but there is nothing that he can do. And so he quietly ignores in protest, presumably plotting the demise of his colleague.

“Anyway. This show has been pretty good so far, but I think it’s about to get a lot more interesting. We’ve got the psycho King of New Age Forest catching up with that jaded Irishman, with our European Champion calling the pinfalls. I’m sure HE won’t be bias.”

“For once, you’re right...King. I thought I’d never have to say that. But anyway...Sean Atlas refereeing a match between Christian Blackwell and Tryst? That equals easy ratings, if you ask me.”

“Nobody asked you.”

“Well, they would’ve.”

“...sure they would have, Axis. Sure they would have.”

“...but....you...just shut up!”

And as Axis bitches at King in vain, the lights begin to blacken out...as we prepare for a sighting of the talented young Christian Blackwell.

“...threw...you the obvious...and you flew...with it on your back...”

Out of the blackness, little spurts of fire begin to shoot out of the entry way...and as he makes his appearance under the entrance, the stage lights up with fire. And so he begins to walk down the ramp...head down, as it always is. Continuing down the ramp, the fire continues to shoot up at his sides...staying lit after he passes as a reminder of where he’s been.

“Ladies and gentlemen...he stands at six feet, four inches tall...weighing in at two hundred and thirty seven pounds, and hailing from Rosslare, Ireland...He is...Christiaaaaaaaaaaaan Blaaaaaaaaaaackweeeeeeeeeeeeeellll!!!!”

He walks up the stairs and steps up onto the apron, looking ready as he ducks in under the top rope and enters the ring. He quietly begins to pace as he awaits the beginning of the match.

The first few chords of Breaking Benjamin’s “Polyamorous” begin to rattle the eardrums of the crowd as the lights flash for the song’s intro. Immediately beginning to boo, the crowd shows it’s disdain for their European Champion. Then...suddenly...an explosion lights up the stage. After a second or two, Sean Atlas makes his entrance as well. Walking out onto the stage with a smug expression, it’s as if he’s trying to make the crowd hate him even more than they already do...and it’s working; the boos get louder all the time. His smile gets wider as he makes his way down the ramp and heads toward the ring.

“And introducing your referee for this match...He is the European Champion...standing at six feet, three inches tall, and weighing in at two hundred thirty pounds...from presumably Chicago, Illinois...he is Seeeaaaaannnn Atlaaaaaaaaaaaaaass!!!!”

As he reaches the end of the ramp, he dives in under the bottom rope, and immediately begins to mess with Christian Blackwell.

“Well King, we’re about to see Tryst make an entrance...and as we all know, that’s when the fireworks will start.”

“Unfortunately, you’re right. This crowd loves that tool, no matter how insane he actually is. Do they realize that he SERIOUSLY DOES think he’s Robin Hood?”

“King, now is really not the time for this.”

“AND SO WE BEGIN!”

A voice screams over the loudspeaker as “Forest” by System of a Down begins to blast over the Public Announce system, and the lights begin to black out...not conventionally, however; they begin to black out in sections, causing a bit of confusion in the crowd as they begin to rumble, getting louder with every passing moment. The Smarktron flashes to live as we enter into the forest...run...running through. Dodging the branches and leaves. Leaping over the fallen old trees. The Darkness begins to take hold as clouds cover the sky in the night...but in one place, they begin to part. The moon makes an appearance, and it shines down upon the forest. As a solitary figure emerges from the trees, the moon catches hold of his eyes and lights them up like a blue flame, supernatural. Staring forward, he lets no distraction take hold of him; and so he reaches over his back and grabs an arrow from his quiver...pulls it back...and lets it fly. The crowd EXPLODES! The entryway raises a white hot light that stretches across itself and draws attention to the shadow emerging from the tunnel. He makes one step. Then another...and then he stops, staring out into the sea of his admirers as they welcome him into their hearts as a hero.

“And Blackwell’s opponent for the European title contendership....you know him as the Sherwood Fable...he stands at six feet, one inch tall...and he weighs in at two hundred and eighteen pounds...hailing from Bairnsdale, Britain...he is TRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTT!!!!!!!!!”

He bolts down the ramp, heading straight for the ring as the crowd continues to cheer. Diving in, he quickly gets back to his feet and tosses his bow and quiver to the timekeeper as he leaps to the second rope at the turnbuckle, lifting his arms up to the crowd as they continue to cheer some more. As “Forest” fades out, he jumps back down off of the turnbuckle and turns around, staring a hole through Atlas.

“Well, there’s no love lost between Tryst and Atlas, that’s for sure. What’s weirder, though, is that we can’t figure out why.”

“I’m sure there’s a reason...Atlas probably just called him crazy, or something.”

DING! DING!

And as the bell rings and the match starts, Tryst goes in after Blackwell...He attempts a quick kick, but Blackwell blocks it and goes for a dragon screw leg whip...and as he begins to pull, Tryst pushes off of the mat with his other foot and knees Blackwell in the face! He’s sent reeling back as he releases the knee, and Tristan lands on one knee on the mat. Leaping back up, he tackles Blackwell into the ropes and drives his shoulder into Christian’s stomach as they connect, knocking the wind out of Blackwell as he falls to the mat in agony. Getting back up, Tryst lets him get no time to recover, pulling him back up and immediately locking up. Whipping him towards the corner, Tryst runs in after him and leaps into the air, kicking him in the stomach and back into the turnbuckle with a thud. Wasting no time, Tryst gets back up once again and turns Blackwell around and grabs him around the neck...he springboards off of the ropes and turns mid-air, kneeing Blackwell in the face and sending him flailing backwards down to the mat! The crowd pops big time, and Tryst immediately goes for the pin. Atlas drops to make the count, but something doesn’t seem right.

ONE!

The hand drops...but rather slowly. Could Atlas be trying to pull a fast one on Tryst?

TWO!

This is where the three count should have been. He’s taking far too long....

TH-no!

Blackwell kicks out with relative ease, thanks to the shenanigans of one Sean Atlas.

“My, Atlas is wasting little time in starting the games with Tryst! With Tryst’s usual fast and furious start, he may have had a chance at ending this match right off the bat, but Atlas isn’t having it! This could get very, very interesting, King!”

“Interesting like BET?”

“...what do you mean by that?”

“I have no idea, it’s in the script.”

“....WHAT?”

“I just don’t know.”

Tryst gives Atlas an evil eye in regards to the slow count, but brushes it off as best he can and continues his assault on young Christian Blackwell. He pulls Blackwell back up to his feet and whips him toward the ropes, waiting for him to come back. As he comes back off of the ricochet, Tryst choreographs a back body drop, which Blackwell sees coming a mile away. With a quick kick to the chest, followed by a hard clothesline, Tryst is on the mat and Blackwell is beginning to take control. He rolls him onto his stomach and punches him in the back of the head, sending him into a daze long enough to take control. Pulling his arm to the side, he applies a cross-face armbar and begins pulling away as hard as he can. Tryst tries to get out of it, but it’s in vain. He can’t. And so, he tries to maneuver his way to the ropes...reaching with all of his might. As he does so, the crowd begins to come alive, cheering for their hero to find it within himself to escape from this hold. He just barely does, grabbing the ropes. Now, Atlas isn’t even looking...he doesn’t care about this match. Why should he? It won’t *really* affect him one way or the other. And so as Blackwell releases the hold, he shoots a glance over at Atlas...over at that fiend. He moves towards him, but thinks better of any action that he might have performed, and returns his attention back towards Tryst, who is now starting to get up.

“Atlas truly is a despicable person. I hope he gets what he deserves...and I think he will, as both Tryst and Blackwell are quite capable of knocking him off of his little pedestal.”

“He may be evil, but he’s good, there’s no denying that. He shouldn’t have to be a referee, though, he’s a wrestler! He can’t be expected to know the rules.”

“...what?”

“You heard me. What are you gonna do about it?”

“...”

Blackwell locks up with Tryst, and quickly lifts him up into the air. Before Tryst can react in any sort of reasonable fashion, Blackwell drops him to the mat with a brainbuster, which takes a lot out of young Tryst. Blackwell goes for a quick pin as well, but as Atlas looks the other way, he decides better of it. Instead, he rolls Tryst out of the ring, and rolls out after him. Taking him over by the ring barrier, he lifts him up above his head and drops him chest first on the barrier. The brunt of the force connects, and Tryst yelps in pain as he falls backwards and lands on the mat. Wasting no time, Christian runs to the ring, gets himself up on the apron, and looks down at Tryst as if to leap down upon him...he grabs the top rope with his right arm behind him, jumps up and spins himself a bit, using the top rope to spin himself backward and into a moonsault onto Tryst! As they lie there outside the ring, and the crowd pops big for the acrobatic move, Atlas decides that he wants to be a jerk, and starts the customary ten count. But as he reaches five, out of the crowd leaps a man in hot pursuit of Sean Atlas...and as he dives in the ring, and the SmarkTron focuses in on him, the crowd explodes for the lovable STILLWELL! Stillwell gets to his feet and as Atlas reaches eight, he’s kicked in the nuts from behind!

“Reverse Galatea Special! Insane!”

“Haha! Stillwell rules, Axis!”

Stillwell grabs Atlas from behind, lifts him up into the air, and slams him backwards into the mat with a reverse northern lights suplex!

“Magnavox Driver! My God! Atlas is down! Atlas! Is! Down!”

“Magnavox Driver, eh?”

“Yeah, it’s one of Tryst’s moves. Named after the move he performed on that fiendish radio.”

“...ah..haha...hahahahahaha. What a f**king psycho.”

By this time, Tryst and Blackwell are back on their feet, brawling away outside the ring...but as Blackwell takes control, he tosses Tryst into the ring and follows him in. He whips Tryst into the corner, and runs in after him, but Tryst leaps out of the corner and spin kicks Blackwell in the face! As Blackwell turns around from the force, Tryst knees him in the stomach, and ddt’s him to the ground! As Blackwell writhes in pain on the mat, Tryst makes his way to the turnbuckle, climbing up them and reaching the top as Blackwell gets to his knees. Tryst leaps into the air and flips forward as he corkscrews....Blackwell gets to his feet and turns around, but just as Tryst connects with the arrows path to his mid-section! Blackwell is knocked a few feet back, falling to the mat in pain. Tryst rolls through the fall and goes for the pin, but there is no referee! And so he yells to Stillwell to make Atlas count the fall! Stillwell grabs Atlas’ hand and begins to make the count.

ONE!

This wasn’t good, nor was it pretty. But it may get the job done.

TWO!

Stillwell drops the hand to the mat a second time. Atlas is still out cold, and Blackwell is still reeling from the kick...

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Blackwell didn’t seem like himself for this match...and he took a lot of punishment. Oh, what could have been.

“The Arrow’s path! Tryst wins! Tryst wins! But he may not’ve, had it not been for the aide of the lovable Stillwell.”

“His name is Jeff, dick.”

“Well...whatever his name is, he helped Tryst out immeasurably tonight.”

And as Tryst rolls out of the ring and Stillwell walks out with him, “Forest” blasts upon the loudspeakers...but they can’t help but wonder what would have been, had it not been for Sean Atlas....had it not been for that....fiend.

“We’ll be right back with Lost At Sea TWO!!!”

Cut to commercial.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Axis: And now we go live to Boston, and to the home of SJL Lost At Sea II, the USS Constitution.

Suicide King: Wow there’s a hot crowd out there Axis. A whole bunch of rowdy drunk sailors. Kinda reminds me of a frat party I once…

Axis: Let’s go over for the introductions.

The voice of Funyon is beamed over by linkup to the USS Constitution, as the wrestlers stride through the gathered crowd.

Funyon: Introducing first, from Adelaide, Australia, weighing in tonight at 231lbs, this is CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Crow strides purposefully out through the gathered crowd, as the Public Address system blares out “Natural Born Chaos” by Soilwork. Crow takes a pair of long deep purposeful draws on his cigarette before flicking it carelessly into the sea as he walks up the gangplank. On the ship Crow barely acknowledges the boos of the crowd as he thoughtfully adjusts his wrist tape and sits down slumped against the edge of the boat, awaiting his opponents.

Funyon: And his first opponent in this Lost At Sea match, he tips the scales tonight at 220lbs, he hails from Hollywood California, and he is the KIIIIIIIIIIING of the WOOOOORLD, HOOOLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYWWOOOOOOOOOD SSPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKEEEEE JEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIINS

Victim by Nonpoint fires up over the PA as Spike Jenkins emerges from the crowd. Spike strides up the gangplank, paying no heed to the collected boos of the amassed crowd and slinging his leather Jacket down. Spike walks over to Crow and the pair exchange a few words, then touch fists.

Axis: Do Spike and Crow have a plan here? If they do it’s bad news for Va’aiga!

Suicide King: It’s the Bird and the King of the World in perfect harmony. The little creatures of wrestling, how I adore them.

Axis: What ARE you talking about King?

Suicide King: I have no idea! This should be a great match.

Funyon: And their opponent, he weighs in tonight at 285lbs and hails from Rotorua on the North Island of that land of the silver cloud New Zealand. He is the Maori Badass and the master of the Maori Drop, this is VAAAAAAAAA’AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIGAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Va’aiga bursts through the crowd, stopping briefly to drop the Maori handsign as his music starts up. The crowd cheer for the Maori superstar as he heads up the gangplank and onto the boat and as Spike and row turn and try to overpower Va’aiga, he responds by flattening both of them with solidly thrown forearms, sending both Crow and Spike down to the unforgiving wooden floor of the deck.

Axis: And we’re quickly away in this match, Va’aiga establishing his authority early.

Suicide King: He’s going to have to keep this up though, because both these fine athletes opposing him are going to be gunning for him.

Axis: Not that Va’aiga isn’t a fine athlete himself, right King?

Suicide King: You’re putting words into my mouth there Axis.

Crow and Spike start the match by charging Va’aiga and hitting him with a double dropkick. Va’aiga sprawls down to the canvas and the pair drop stereos elbows on the massive Maori and stand as one, exchanging high fives. The crowd launches into a massive chorus of boos for this collaboration, and Spike responds by turning to them.

Spike: KING OF THE WORLD

Spike Lifts Va’aiga up and whips him towards Crow who hiptosses the big Maori down to the deck. Crow lifts Va’aiga and whips him towards Spike who hits a higher angle hiptoss, literally decking Va’aiga again.

Suicide King: It looks like Spike Jenkins and Crow are on the same page here, Axis.

Axis: They say there’s no honor among thieves, but when your ass is on the line, if you’ll pardon the expression, you have to work together.

Spike and Crow lift Va’aiga, taking a massive Maori meat hook of an arm each and lifting him over their shoulders, falling backwards for a double backdrop suplex. Va’aiga drops back first down to the unforgiving wood deck, as Spike and Crow exchange glances. Crow takes Va’aiga back to his feet again, and the pair hit a double back elbow, rocking the big Maori backwards. Crow signals to Spike to climb back up onto the rigging, and Crow slams Va’aiga, with some difficulty, back down as Spike comes off the lower level rigging with a leg drop. Crow allows Spike to get up and the pair whip Va’aiga towards the side of the boat again, but the big Maori drops down and bundles into the side in no danger of going over.

Suicide King: Are you sure this boat can take the impact of Va’aiga hitting it repeatedly?

Axis: I’m not sure King.

Suicide King: Looks like there could be some amendments to the Constitution then!

Crow fires a low dropkick into Va’aiga’s slumped form and Spike follows in with one of his own. Va’aiga rolls away from the point of impact, moing away from the edge of the ship, leading Spike to consider climbing the side of the boat to add some altitude to his next move, but seeing that Crow is half watching him he decides against it and just hits a standing 420 leg drop down onto Va’aiga. Spike allows Crow some time with the downed Va’aiga and Crow lifts a leg up and twists it round, applying his version of the sasorigatame!

Axis: SHARPSHOOTER! SHARPSHOOTER!

Suicide King: Don’t get over excited Axis, submissions mean nothing in this match.

Axis: Yes but this leaves Va’aiga in a dangerous predicament.

Va’aiga grits his teeth and weathers the effect of the move, but just as it appears that Crow is causing some serious damage Spike fires off a kick into the hold applying Crow! Spike fires off a second kick and Crow releases the grip of the hold, and then finishes the set with a huge kick, attempting to knock Crow out cold. Spike lifts Crow up and whips him into the side of the ship again, but Crow’s momentum isn’t enough to take him over.

Axis: Crow and Spike just don’t seem to be able to work together.

Suicide King: That may be their only chance, however, Axis.

While Va’aiga is still left on the deck recovering, Spike and Crow stare at each other and the pair exchange heated words and then start shoving each other, both annoyed that their seemingly flawless game plan appears to be failing. The pair face off as the crowd gives a unanimous ooh of anticipation, and Spike opens the bidding with a massive stinging slap across Crow’s chest. Crow growls with barely disguised anger and responds in kind, sending Spike hopping back a couple of paces in anguish. Spike changes his strike and a round of soild whoos builds through the crowd as the Hollywood star lashes a stiff knife edge chop into Crow’s reddened chest area.

Axis: Dissention in the ranks has devolved into outright warfare.

Crow chops Spike back. Spike chops Crow back. Crow chops Spike back. Neither man wants to budge an inch in this battle of wills and machismo on the decks of a famous sailing vessel. Spike kicks Crow in the gut and wraps in a quick side headlock, suplexing Crow over and down to the deck, and floating over into a side armlock. Crow kips up with Spike keeping the armlock applied and cartwheels over overturning the pressure of the hold. Spike kicks Crow in the chest and locks in a headlock, looking for another quick suplex but Crow counters into a Northern Lights suplex of his own and stands up, knowing that there’s no point in bridging for a pin.

Axis: These two are two of the finest athletes this federation has, maybe it’s a good thing for all of us that they’re getting in on here.

Suicide King: Yeah but it’s thoroughly to their detriment that they can’t get on in this match, they’re outgunned by the massive Maori, if he ever gets his ass in gear and wakes up.

Crow lifts Spike up so the pair are facing each other, and as on the other side of the deck Va’aiga begins to stir, Crow hooks his arms under Spike’s and given him an entrapment suplex, sending Spike forcefully down to the deck. Crow lifts Spike again and spins the King of the World round preparing to whip him over the edge again, but spotting Va’aiga back on his feet Crow decides to try to kill two birds with one stone, and whips Spike into Va’aiga. Va’aiga takes the incoming Spike missile however and regaining a little composure manages to drive Spike up vertically and pancake the Hollywood one down face first down onto the deck with his high impact flapjack

Va’aiga: BOOYA!

Va’aiga looks over at Crow who gives him a half smile and a shrug. Va’aiga moves over to the legs of Spike and picks the SJL’s top cruiserweight up into a wheelbarrow position. Va’aiga motions for Crow to come over, and the young Australian star follows over, a smile of recognition crossing the twisted one’s face. Va’aiga, holding Spike up in the wheelbarrow with one arm, draws a knife hand slowly across his throat…

Axis: Surely not…

Suicide King: What, Axis?

Va’aiga lifts Spike up into a wheelbarrow powerbomb, and Crow fires off an Axe kick across the back of Spike’s neck as Va’aiga powers him down to the hard wooden decking. Va’aiga screams out to the crowd who cheer in approval!

Axis: My god, King, that was THE DECAPITATOR! I don’t think wrestling fans have seen that move since mid 2000, and the retirement of Va’aiga’s Haka Boy tag partner Va’a!

Suicide King: Unlike you Axis, I’ve never seen that move before, but I know I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of it. That looks like a deadly maneuver!

Axis: That’s the move that has won Va’aiga tag titles worldwide, and I don’t see Spike getting up easily from that.

Va’aiga lifts the woozy Spike up from the deck and whips him forcefully into the side of the ship, and Crow hits a standing dropkick, sending Spike’s semi conscious form over the side of the ship. Spike splashes into the water and is quickly surrounded by lifeguards who rescue him from the deep briny blue.

Axis: Well there goes Spike Jenkins. This is now down to a one on one match.

Little Jim: He fallen in da waaaaaaaaaaaaater!

Suicide King: Where did that high pitched voice come from?

Va’aiga looks at Crow as Crow turns from watching Spike fall into the water. Crow looks at the departing Spike and then back at Va’aiga. Va’aiga grins. Crow gulps.

Axis: And I believe the true nature of the situation is slowing dawning on Crow.

Suicide King: Two scheming cheating talents against one meathead with a bad attitude is an advantage. One however, isn’t.

Va’aiga picks up crow and drops him over his head with a lightning fast suplex, and follows that with a series of stomps. The boat creaks under the weight of the strikes and begins to rock a little faster. Va’aiga whips Crow to the edge of the boat and Crow just manages to stop himself form going over, but in the process lands stomach first into the low side and…

Axis: Oh no…

…chunders over the side in a Technicolor expulsion of assorted fine Massachusetts food.

Suicide King: I wonder what Crow had for lunch. Anyone want to dive down and examine?

Va’aiga uses the break in Crow’s concentration to sneak, well all things being relative sneak, up behind him and grab him across his chest, back up a few steps and then rushing forwards, hitting Crow with a RUNNING RELEASE MAORI DROP on Crow, over the side of the ship!

Axis: Va’aiga wins! Va’aiga wins!

Suicide King: The makes the big Maori #1 contender. There’s a lot of respect between him and Dace. That makes for a fair and clean fight. It’s enough to make me… do a Crow.

Axis: We’ll see you on Wrath for Dace Night vs Va’aiga.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SUMMARY!

Dace Night speaks! (What, you expected someone else?)

Aaron Carpenter defeats Fosta with a concussion-causing enziguri! (You know if I were in that match I wouldn't have sold that move - but that's another story.)

Looks like Blazenwing will be back in June. ... cool.

Quiet Death overtakes Geddion by submission with the Dragon's Death.

Via Fatal Flaw, "Dark Rebel" Terry Wayne pins John Duran to become the new TV champion! (Duran also wrote, and I'm told this was a close match. Good job, guys.)

"Newcomer" Kaine beats Manson with the Leap of Faith, and denies all rumors of relation to a Big Red Machine. Or to Triple H, for that matter.

UPDATE! Amazingly, the Christian Blackwell vs Tryst calamity develops... into sanity! What the hell!? Anyway, Tryst's match appears, and beats Blackwell, making him the new no. 1 contender to the Euro title!

Va'aiga wins the Lost at Sea match to become the #1 contender to the World title! (Crow could've been the #2 contender, but he didn't write. D'oh.)

Edited by realitycheck