TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Joseph

OAOAST IntenseZone - 8/19/03

Cut to: The Announcer's Desk

JR: Last week we saw the TRUTH behind Y2Jailbait's HEINOUS plans!

:: cut to video of last week showing Derek the Fish listening in on Jailbait and Clarissa ::

JR: With that evidence, I understand Eskimo, Derek, Jailbait and Clarissa are know up in front of the local Judge, who will be considering the situation. OAOAST has EXCLUSIVE footage of that hearing right NOW!

Jesse: Send him down!

EARLIER TODAY

:: cut to inside of a court room. Eskimo and Derek watch nervously as Judge Eric watches the video tape. It finishes, and there's a pause ::

Jailbait: Hey, it's obviously a fake! I'd never do a thing to hurt my Clarissa, isn' that right baby!

Judge: Quiet! This is most unsatisfactory.

Eskimo: Your honor, if I could-

Judge: Quiet!

Derek: Care for a drink, your honor?

Judge: Quiet! -- Ah, what do you have there?

Derek: Rum.

Judge: Ah, excellent. (pulling a huge empty bottle from under his table) I've just run out.

Eskimo: That's just great...

:: Derek pours the Judge a large drink. ::

JR: What the hell kinda judge is this?

Jesse: I like him! Hey we should go down there...

Judge: Now...I happen to like pro wrestling. But I DON'T like it when you cross over into my area, the LAW! So I'm NOT going to sentence either of you...

Eskimo: But he-

Jailbait: That guy-

Judge: ...YET! I understand there's a little PPV called ANGLESLAM~! coming up...so I am using my legal powers to set up a match!

JR: Can he do that?

Jesse: Does it matter?

Judge: The match will be no disqualification. There will also be a squadron of police at ring side ready to take the loser STRAIGHT TO JAIL!

Eskimo/Jailbait: WHAT!

Judge: You heard me. Oh, and the police will be acting as lumberjacks and will beat the crap out of you if you step outside the ring at any point.

Eskimo/Jailbait/Derek/Clarissa: WHAAAAT!

Judge: (big smile) Court adjorned!

:: Cut back to our hosts ::

JR: Well...that was interesting. Justice OAOAST style, I guess.

Jesse: Eskimo's going to jail! This will be great!

JR: At Screams of No Reply it will be Eskimo vs Jailbait III, in a loser goes to jail match! Stay tuned, we'll be right back!

Jesse: What a way to start off tonight!

Meanwhile...

Backstage Orion walks into Banky's office with pure hatred in his eyes.

ORION

You told them they couldn't come, didn't you? You threatened to suspend them if they showed up on MY show Friday Nightmare! I had to cancel my show, back out on the lease...

Banky looks on with a smile.

ORION

Who the hell are you? And what the hell's so funny?

BANKY

I'm Banky, the new GM of iZ.

ORION

Well, hopefully you'll be a better GM than Dames was. You want to know the big difference between Dames and Dennis Rodman? When Rodman crashed the boards, at least HE got paid for it!

Anyway, why the hell did you prevent iZ's best from appearing on MY show?

BANKY

I didn't say anything to any of the OAOAST wrestlers about your show. In fact, I forgot you were even putting on a show until Saturday afternoon.

ORION

What? You lying bastard!I KNOW you and Dames did whatever you could to hold me down and keep Nightmare from getting off the ground! Well, Dames, or Banky, (or whatever your name is), since you think you can just push me around, I'm going to make you put your money where your mouth is! I challenge you to a STREET FIGHT at AngleSlam! If I win, I get control of IntenseZone and I will PROVE that I can run a wrestling company....and get the respect that I deserve! I will see you this Sunday in the ring!

BANKY

Wait, wait, wait. I'm not going to fight you; I've got nothing to prove here. Now, get out of my office.

Orion has a sick smile on his face.

ORION

Oh, you'll regret this, Banky. Mark my words, you'll regret it.

BANKY

Yeah, yeah, of course. And close the door behind you when you go.

Orion leaves.

BANKY (to himself)

Idiot.

JR: Banky is in action next... Caboose, Banky, Stephen Joseph, and a mystery partner

Jesse: When egos collide!

JR: Next!

Cue: My Own Prison

The Creed song fires up, and here comes Stephen Joseph along with TONY THE BODY~! walking down the ramp. The crowd both cheers with a recognition pop, and then jeers with heel hatred.

JR: My gawd, that makes sense! Ever since last January, Stephen and Tony have been on the same page.

Jesse: He couldn't have picked better backup!

Stephen Joseph and Tony enter the ring, posing to cheers and jeers.

Suddenly, the lights over the ring go out, sending the ring into nearly complete darkness. The referee and the wrestlers suddenly stop and climb confusedly outside the ring, as if to avoid falling lights. The crowd goes nearly silent at this sudden turn of events.

JR

Well, it appears we're experiencing some technical dificulties, fans....

JESSE

Hey, they're telling me they've got a camera near the light controls so we can see the problem...

The camera cuts to the light controls on the arena floor just in time to see a dark-shirted man run away from the sea of crewmembers descending on the controls.

Suddenly, the lights come back on and the match resumes.

JR

Well....I'm glad that's over with.

JESSE

Yeah, now we can get back to this match!

Cue: ???

Caboose: Cut my damn music. This ain't right. Why the fuck am I being paired with Banky? :: Caboose steps out on stage. :: Why the hell am I?

The sound of a loud explosion fills the arena as pyrotechnics suddenly go off on the stage for no reason. Caboose stumbles back away from the pyro

JESSE

What the hell was that?

JR

And some more technical problems....are befalling us here tonight...We apologize, fans.

JESSE

Technical my ASS!

Cue: Bank....

Out of nowhere, the theme from 'Miami Vice' blares and the entire arena goes dark.

JR

Once more toni-

JR's mike is cut off.

JESSE

JR-

Jesse's mike is cut off too.

Suddenly, the music stops and Orion's voice is heard from the center of the ring.

ORION

Banky, you left me no choice but to disrupt tonight's show to get your attention. These disruptions were needed to show you just what I can do when I don't get what I want. If you reject my challenge, maybe next week the ring lights will fall during a match. Or maybe the ring ropes will snap off whenever too much weight is put on the top rope. Who knows? But what is certain is that unless Banky comes down here RIGHT NOW-

What sounds like a chairshot suddenly emanates from the center of the ring. A lone spotlight is quickly turned on and shone in the ring. Banky is standing over the fallen Orion with a chair in one hand and the mic in the other.

BANKY

It's real simple, Orion. NOBODY...messes...with MY show! This is my career and I won't let you embarrass me again! I'll see you in the ring this Sunday at AngleSlam! As far as I care....THIS MATCH IS OVER~!

Caboose

WHAT? Fuck This~!

Caboose turns around and whams Stephen with a right hand, knocking the former NA champ over the rope and down to the outside. Caboose turns around to see Tony try and launch an attack, but Tony steps back as he is spotted. Caboose, for his part, exits peacefully.

JR: This is a damn weird night

The all too familiar GameDust is in the back and is seen sneaking once again into Poet's locker room

Things never change, you're still easy to get into

GameDust sneaks Poet's phone of the dresser into his coat pocket and sneaks out of the room. He walks down the hallway and into his own locker room. He begins looking through the phone. Dust stops on a number and dials.

Dust: Hi, is Amanda there?

Amanda: Yes, this is her

Dust: Hi, I'm from the RIAA and I'm doing a survey.

Amanda: Stop joking Peter.

Dust: This isn't whoever you're looking for ma'am.

Amanda: OK, I'll play along laughs

Dust: Did you like the song that went along the lines of "Boom, I fucked your boyfriend. Boom, I fucked your man..."

Amanda: You bastard, what are you doing with Peter's phone and I hope you're joking

Dust hangs up and the scene fades to black

Jesse: You said this was a weird night

JR: Yeah BUTT...

Jesse: I need a drink

Jr: Not this again

(Teddy Long is seen backstage with Shocker)

TEDDY

Let me holla at ya playa.

SHOCKER

Holla away Teddy.

TEDDY

At AngleSlam you take on Bizarro Blurricane in a Straight Wrestling Match. From the jibba-jabba I hear around here it sounds like you’ll be suspended too if you cheat. Is that right?

SHOCKER

That is right. I wanted to show to Bizarro that I’m serious about keeping this match clean.

TEDDY

That’s the way things should be. Clean and mean and thuggin and buggin. Do you believe that Bizarro will stick to those rules?

SHOCKER

Well seeing as it’s a “straight” wrestling match I doubt that he will. There’s nothing “straight” about him if you get what I mean.

TEDDY

Are you tryin to tell me that Bizarro likes the duck sausage?

SHOCKER

Of course I am. He…what the hell?

(The camera pans over to see Bizarro standing there)

BIZARRO

By all means carry on. What were you about to say?

SHOCKER

I was saying you…*SMACK* (Bizarro hits him with a sucker punch)

BIZARRO

You aren’t saying anything bitch. This is my interview time now! Axe me a question Ted!

(Teddy backs off and leaves, saying that he doesn’t want trouble)

BIZARRO

(Bends down and points a finger in Shocker’s face) You better watch your back. Until our match I can still do anything I want!

(Bizarro walks off as Shocker pulls himself to his feet and looks pissed)

JR

Well fans it’s time for the Tag Team Title Match between The Dream Machines and Featured Attraction.

JESSE

It’s time to find out the truth about Parka’s back! You saw him on HeldDOWN. He’s not 100% at all!

JR

You may be right, but I doubt that will keep him from wrestling.

::"Hate Me Now" by Nas hits as the self proclaimed "Living Legend" of the OAOAST, Reject makes his way down to the ring::

"Well, well, well... the one question on everybody's mind over the past few weeks has been "WHY?" "Why Shooter Jay?"

"Let take a long at the big picture for a second. On one side we have Reject, who's been in the OAOAST for the better part of a year and a half, some call him a "Veteran". On the other... Shooter Jay, the

"Rookie" or the "Future" of our business. How long has he been around ? 5, 6 months ? Here's where the shit hits the fan."

"Now Reject... he's a hardworker, comes here night in night out busting his ass. BUT, it seems he's stuck on the bottom of the roster wrestling Orion or Bitcho Bizzaro whatever his name, fighting for a paper title. Then, "The Golden Boy", Shooter Jay... he's wrestles all the BIG NAMES, gets all the title shots. Isn't he a former North American Champion, AND a former Puerto Rico Champion, WOW... a double champion. Meanwhile, Reject can't even get a match on IZ."

"Makes you wonder who's blowing who in the back, huh?"

"Damn, I figure i'm taking up way too much television time... seems i'm not important, ratings must be shot. I'm just going to run along, let Shooter Jay get his reply in... "I'm going to kick your ass at AngleSlam" blah, blah, blah."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Teddy Long is in the back with "Shooter" Jay Darring following Reject's verbal attack in the ring)

LONG:

Holla at me playa, we gotsta know whatcha gotta think about Reject thuggin' and buggin' on yo' manhood playa, belie dat.

JAY:

You know, Theodore, there's nothing I hate more than a whiny little bitch. Reject is the one who has been "blowing" these past few months, not me. You're pissing and moaning about having to wrestle in the midcard, but it would have helped if you actually, ya know, WON some of those matches. You've been on your back more times these past few months than Jenna Jameson, amigo. I'm the "Golden Boy" and "the Future" because unlike you, I'VE GOTTEN THE JOB DONE! I've fought the big names and beaten them, I've earned the title matches and I've won them. I've proven over and over again I'm the fastest rising superstar in OAOAST- what exactly have you done, besides LOSE those "paper title" matches eight thousand straight times? After tonight, when I win yet another championship on my way to the top of this promotion, at AngleSlam I'm gonna clue you in on the Harsh Reality that you're just not as good as "Shooter" Jay Darring.

Edited by Big Poppa Popick

RING ANNOUNCER

This next match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Tag Team Championship!

CUE: "Get on Top" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

RING ANNOUNCER

Coming to the ring at a total combined weight of 423 pounds...Shooter Jay…Shocker…the team of FEATURED ATTRACTION!!!!

(Shooter and Shocker walk to the ring, slapping hands with the fans along the way. Suddenly out of nowhere Bizarro Blurricane blasts Shocker with a chair shot to the back.)

JR

What the hell!? This match has nothing to do with him! Why is he even out here?

JESSE

Did you hear Shocker’s comments earlier? Shocker should watch his mouth. He’s talking about pure perfection!

JR

Give me a break!

(Jay goes to pull Bizarro away, but Bizarro swings the chair. Jay ducks as the ref comes out to stop the carnage. The Dream Machines then come running out and PK lays Bizarro out with a vicious clothesline! Parka and PK then hit an Awakening on Bizarro in the middle of the isle.)

JESSE

Now that was uncalled for! What beef do the Dream Machines have with Bizarro?

JR

No one likes that idiot! He was messing up the Machines’ match!

(Parka seems to have aggravated his back by doing the Awakening. Eddy asks Parka if he’s okay and Parka says yes. So both teams head to the ring and slide in)

*DING DING DING*

Parka goes to start the match, but PK steps in and tells him to go the apron because he will start. Parka says okay and steps out as PK and Shocker start off.

JR

Parka is doing the smart thing. The less he is in this match the better.

JESSE

What happens if PK gets hurt?

JR

Then the Dream Machines are in trouble.

PK and Shocker lock up and struggle for the advantage. PK powers him back into the corner and then waves him on. Shocker locks up again and PK goes to shove him back, but Shocker ducks down and takes him over with a Fireman’s Carry Takeover. PK bounces back up and locks up again, but this time Shocker takes him down with a Drop Toe Hold. The fans applaud as PK gets back up and nods his head in approval. PK then locks up with Shocker once more and this time PK whips him to the ropes. As Shocker comes back PK Shoulder Blocks him back down. PK then bounces off the ropes and hits a Leg Drop! Cover.

One…No!!

PK then picks him back up and hits a Body Slam followed by an Elbow Drop. Cover. One…No!!

JR

It’s gonna take a lot more than that to end this match.

JESSE

Yeah like a tire iron or maybe some brass knuckles!

JR

Or maybe they could use your head. That’s the hardest thing I can think of.

PK whips Shocker to the ropes again and then ducks his head, but Shocker sees it and hits a Sunset Flip, but PK rolls through it and kicks Shocker hard in the gut! PK then picks him back up and whips him to the ropes again. This time PK hits a Back Body Drop. Cover.

One…Two..No!!

PK picks him up again and goes for a Pump Handle Power Slam, but Shocker slips out behind PK and hits a Dropkick to the back of his head. Shocker then goes and tags in Shooter Jay. Jay immediately climbs to the top turnbuckle and waits for PK to stand. When he does stand Jay comes off with a Missile Dropkick that takes him back down. Cover.

One…Two…No!!

As PK starts to stand Jay takes him down again with a Floating Neckbreaker. Cover. One…Two...No!!

As PK is standing Jay whips him to the ropes and catches him with a Leg Lariat. Cover.

One…Two…No!!

Jay locks in an Armbar while PK is still on the ground. He then twists around into a Fujiwara Armbar and pulls back. PK fights for the ropes, but Jay reaches back and grabs the other arm. He then rolls him into a pin.

One…Two…No!!

PK kicks out, but Jay continues to hold onto his arm. Jay pulls him up and whips him to the ropes, but PK reverses it and hits a Powerslam. Parka reaches out for a tag, but PK waves him off.

JR

I know that PK doesn’t want Parka in if at all possible, but sooner or later he will need to tag out.

JESSE

He should have tagged out there. What an idiot.

Jay gets up slowly and stumbles into PK’s arms. PK then hits a Vertical Suplex and then goes for another, but Jay drops behind him and grabs a waistlock, but PK reverses into a waistlock of his own. PK lifts him for a German Suplex, but Jay hooks his legs on the way up and rolls forward for a Victory Roll.

One…Two…No!!

Jay gets up and stomps PK before tagging out to Shocker. Shocker comes in and pulls PK up before whipping him to the ropes. As PK comes back Shocker hits a Stun Gun on PK that causes him to snap back and land on the mat. Then Shocker hits a Standing Flip Leg Drop. Cover.

One…Two…No!!

Shocker picks him back up and hits a Snap Suplex. He then bounces off the ropes and hits an Elbow Drop. Cover.

One…Two…No Parka breaks up the count!

Parka returns to the apron and Shocker bounces off the ropes, but suddenly Shocker goes tumbling over the top rope to the outside.

JR

What the hell happened?

JESSE

Look on the outside! Bizarro low bridged Shocker!

Bizarro stands there grinning over the fallen Shocker and even stomps him a few times. Parka comes over and shoves Bizarro back. Parka then backs up and goes to spear Bizarro, but Shocker starts to get up and accidentally trips Parka up causing Parka to land hard on the mat. Bizarro picks Shocker up, but out of nowhere PK hits a Slingshot Plancha to the outside, taking out both Shocker and Bizarro! The ref comes out and orders Bizarro to leave. Bizarro grabs the ref and tosses him hard into the steps.

JR

Good gawd Bizarro is roughing the ref again!

JESSE

They should learn not to get in his face!

Eddy comes over and slaps Bizarro in the face, much to the delight of the crowd. Bizarro is momentarily stunned from the slap, so PK grabs Bizarro from behind and hoists him up on his shoulders. PK then hits the Knightmare on Bizarro on the outside! As PK stands up Jay hits a Reckless Endangerment onto him, causing the crowd to erupt!

JR

Good gawd almighty everyone’s been taken out!

JESSE

No not everyone JR!

Parka grabs Jay and goes for a Day of the Dead, but Parka’s back is in too much pain and he lets him down. Jay then grabs Parka and shoves him back first into the guardrail. Shocker pulls himself up, rolls PK into the ring and then slides in. Shocker puts a Full Nelson on PK, pulls him up, and drops him with a Dragon Suplex. Cover and the ref slides back into the ring.

One…Two…Three.No!!

Shocker goes to bounce off the ropes, but he’s pulled out again by Bizarro, but Shocker catches him with an elbow on the way out and tosses him over the guardrail. Parka reaches out for a tag and PK hesitates, but finally he starts crawling over. PK slowly moves closer and closer as Shocker sees it and heads back into the ring. Shocker dives at PK, but it’s too late! Parka tags in and picks Shocker up. He whips Shocker to the ropes and hits a Hip Toss as he comes back. Parka then goes to the second turnbuckle and flies off with a Falling Elbow Drop, but Parka aggravates his back when he hits the mat.

JR

That might have been a bad move from Parka!

JESSE

Might have been?

Parka finally drapes and arm over Shocker, but only gets a 2 count. Parka slowly pulls Shocker to his feet and then Clotheslines him back down. He then rolls Shocker over and slaps on a STF. Jay comes into the ring and stomps on Parka’s back to make him release the hold, causing the ref to come over and make him go back to the apron. Parka rolls around on the mat in pain as Shocker comes to and locks The Shock Therapy on Parka! PK then comes in and returns the favor by stomping on Shocker to break the hold. Both Parka and Shocker are out on the mat as the ref starts a 10 count.

1…2…3…4…5…6…Shocker starts to move…7…8…Parka starts to move…Shocker crawls over and tags in Jay. Jay runs in and hits a Senton Splash to Parka’s back, causing him to yell out in pain. Jay then waits in the corner and as Parka starts to get up he runs in for a Shining Black! Cover.

One…Two…Thre.No PK breaks up the count!

Jay picks Parka up, brings him to the corner, and goes for a Tornado Reverse DDT, but PK grabs hold of Jay before he can jump off and he fires some right hands to Jay’s gut. The ref comes over and tells PK to get back to his corner and Parka grabs Jay by the head, pulling him out towards the center of the ring so that Jay’s feet are the only thing touching the turnbuckle. He then violently throws Jay face first onto the mat. Cover.

One…Two…Thre.No! Shocker breaks up the count again!

JR

Parka is doing all the moves he can do without putting pressure on his back, but it doesn’t look like he can win this way.

JESSE

Why doesn’t he just tag out?

Parka goes to tag PK, but Jay trips him up and pulls him to the center of the ring. Jay then bounces off the ropes and goes for an Elbow Drop, but Parka moves and goes for a tag again. This time Shocker comes in and blasts Parka with a Forearm to the back that sends him down to the mat. The ref escorts Shocker to his corner and Jay hits the Foreshadow on Parka! Before the ref can turn around to count the pin PK comes in and pulls Jay off Parka, but Shocker comes in and hits a Flying Clothesline that sends both men tumbling over the top rope.

JR

Bah gawd what a slobberknocker!

JESSE

Geez we almost made it a whole match without you saying that!

The ref had been paying attention to the clothesline and not the pin so Jay yells at the ref about it. On the outside Bizarro climbs back over the guardrail, but out of nowhere Eddy blasts him with one of the Tag Title Belts, causing the crowd to erupt with cheers. Inside the ring Parka rolls Jay up while he’s arguing with the ref.

One…Two…Three..No!!

Parka then pulls Jay up and tries for the Day of the Dead, but as he lifts him up the pain is evident. Parka tries to fight through the pain, but Jay manages to break free and hits another Foreshadow! This time instead of going for a pin he yells at Shocker to climb to the top. Jay places Parka face down in the middle of the ring and climbs the opposite turnbuckle. PK sees this and leaps up to the apron to knock Shocker off, but Shocker shoves him back down. Both men steady themselves and jump off for Stereo Diving Headbutts onto Parka!

JR

Good gawd almighty!!

JESSE

Holy sh*t!

Jay goes for the cover as Shocker slides to the outside to keep PK at bay.

One…Two…Three!!!

*DING DING DING*

JR

I can’t believe it! We have new champions!!

JESSE

I knew Parka wouldn’t make it with a bad back!

RING ANNOUNCER

Your winners…and new tag team champions…FEATURED ATTRACTION!!!!

Eddy goes to check on both men as Featured Attraction celebrates with their newly won belts. Eddy helps Parka to his feet, but Parka waves him off and slowly moves over to Jay. The crowd goes silent as they wait to see what Parka does. Parka extends his hand and Jay shakes it before the two men hug and Parka raises Jay’s hand in victory.

JR

What a sign of sportsmanship!

JESSE

Bah he should have hit him!

Featured Attraction leave the ring and slap hands with the fans at ringside while holding their belts high as we fade out.

Sign in to follow this