TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

valentines day 2005

Guest hhheld_down

anyone have a good valentines day story? mine was pretty damn good. My gf was ragging at the time so i didnt to have sex but she gave me 3 mind blowing blowjobs to make up for it. went out to eat and exchanged gifts. she got me the history of ecw dvd, which made me mark like a bitch cause i had been looking for that locally for quite a while. all in all a really good day, only negative was since i worked the night before, i slept through like half the day.

We both went to work, came home, took the cat to the vet, ordered chinese food, watched several episodes from the Charmed DVD set I got her for VD (the things I do for that bitch) and went to bed...

A charmed DVD set will not cure any VD that you might have given her, you sick fuck.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Fate timed itself out so I didn't have a girlfriend this year, so I did my taxes and got back eight hundered bucks as opposed to spending a couple hundred like last year. I'll cover the missed sex this weekend, probably.

We went out to dinner where she's a hostess Saturday night, but saw Phantom of the Opera last night. I got her this perfume she's been after, as well as the two-disc Phil Collins DVD of his "first final farewell tour" since we went to that together. She's getting me a Cubs Carlos Zambrano jersey (ordered it, just haven't gotten it yet), so it's all gravy.

I stayed home to watch Raw and play games on Xbox Live while the Zoloft kept me happy and not worrying about my failed engagement.

At least I didn't have to resort to alcohol this year! I'm improving.

It's actually a good thing that most of my relationships seem to end before Valentine's Day and/or begin after it. Saves me money I don't have.

Guest CronoT
I can describe it in two words: Bite me.

Sounds erotic.

If you're that oblivious to sarcasm and bitterness, it's a miracle you know how to breathe. :bonk:

Sounds erotic.

If you're that oblivious to sarcasm and bitterness, it's a miracle you know how to breathe. :bonk:

Change your name. I was playing Chrono Trigger yesterday morning and that game was pretty cool and you're not.

Guest CronoT

Sounds erotic.

Change your name. I was playing Chrono Trigger yesterday morning and that game was pretty cool and you're not.

When you're good enough to get the Best Ending, the Frog Ending, and the Secret Ending, then we'll talk. Until then, keep on digging, Watson.

Sides my gf being stuck halfway across the country in school?

Peachy.

I've been through worst though. I'm just glad I got her, whether she is here or not. Now if we can only get together for more than a week at a time so we can get our engagment in the books.

I hate her school with such a fiery passion right now that it's not even funny.

Checked out Phantom of the Opera (the play, not the movie).

Got her a rather nice bracelet and earrings set, had flowers sent to her job and CANDY HEARTS~!

She got me Napolean Dynamite, my new shoes (found here) and a few cheesy little valentines day things (candy, etc.)

I got my mom Taxi: Season 1 and a Yankee Candle and she got me Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season 2 and a big box of jelly beans. Hurrah.

I've always treated it as xmas2.

My girlfriend had a mandatory meeting at her school an hour and a half away so we went to that town and went out to dinner. Then she went to her meeting while I entertained myself in a computer lab for three hours. Then she came back and got me and ranted about the stupidity of the meeting. After that we had some cake and exchanged gifts and just had an all around great evening (Valentine's Day was also our one year anniversary).

Good times :)

Guest Brian

After five years, I've convinced my girl of the arbitrary and commercial nature of Valentines Day. I'm taking her out to El Gaucho next Monday, since the head chef promised me a heavily discounted meal on him. I pamper her more than enough on the non-fake (holi)DAYS so I've earned the right.

Sounds erotic.

Well it seems you're oblivious to sarcasm yourself. The word 'WHOOOSH~!' comes to mind, but that's way too retro for anywhere other than HD.

Sounds erotic.

When you're good enough to get the Best Ending, the Frog Ending, and the Secret Ending, then we'll talk. Until then, keep on digging, Watson.

I was PWNED