TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle

the official who is on your ignore list thread

Guest Leelee

I can't say my favorite line because I already have Banky on ignore. :(

I hope he has me on his list!

Only pussies use the ignore feature.

with a good ignore feature there's no reason to ask for somebody's banning. If you feel more masculine because you don't have people on ignore and instead constantly just scan their posts and shake your head, well then more power to you.

My list is probably almost 10 people strong.

It definitely cuts down on any flamewars that might break out. I would like it better if there wasn't that little box with the "View this post" link, because that is just too much temptation for some people. I'd rather the ignore feature completely erase a poster's post from a thread.

I don't have anyone on ignore, because when a poster says something stupid it's usually commented on anyway, and if I had that poster on ignore I'd just wind up being confused.

I tried ignoring people, but I always read their posts anyway. Except DaGoodz. I have DaGoodz on ignore and I dunno why. I dunno who he is. But he stays unread. I could never ignore a TSM All-Star like Banky, or Kotz, or Damaramu, though.

I tried ignoring people, but I always read their posts anyway. Except DaGoodz. I have DaGoodz on ignore and I dunno why. I dunno who he is. But he stays unread. I could never ignore a TSM All-Star like Banky, or Kotz, or Damaramu, or Carnival, though.

Shit, if you were going to exagerate, you might as well have put my name on that list too.

It was more like blasphemy, i should have added, Fishy, sillynigger and Eddie Winslow.

Guest Vitamin X

I only have Eddie Winslow on my ignore list. Those posts were blindingly bad to read, even for a gimmick poster.

Eddie is one of my all time favorite gimmicks.

Time for Czech to bust it out again. :P

sorry you created him^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guest Vitamin X
I only have Eddie Winslow on my ignore list. Those posts were blindingly bad to read, even for a gimmick poster.

What about Kayne West? That's a horrendous gimmik.

No, and usually if people are annoying to read or whatever, I just scroll right past them. No big deal. Eddie's posts were ridiculously long and completely indecipherable, not even worth responding to, yet people somehow still did and then I just avoided the threads altogether.