TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 2/9/06

StacyK011.gif

Whoops. Your humble director had his mind elsewhere for a second. Though I'm suddenly thirsty for a milkshake for some reason. Ok, take two.

HDLOGOBD.jpg

There we go. The stage is set for another edition of your favorite electronic wrestling federation text-based program, HeldDOWN~! This week, we come to you from the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, Massachusetts (whoo hoo!) Into the arena we go as a group of individuals are walking down the aisle and into the ring. Let's head over to Sofa Central for an explanation, shall we?

COLE

Hello everyone and welcome to HeldDOWN! We are coming to you tonight from frigid Boston, Massachusetts and we are less than three weeks from Zero Hour. I'm Michael Cole along with Jonathan Coachman and Caboose. Coach, tell the audience what's in store tonight. .......Coach? .......Jonathan?

COACH (eyes fixated on his monitor)

Huh? Oh, we're on? Sorry. (To concession guy) Hey, get me a milkshake over here!

CABOOSE

(Groans) You need help. Tonight, we've got the final two quarterfinal matches of the 2006 Anderson Cup. At the end of the show, we will know who will meet in the Conference Finals next week. Also (sneaks a peek at Coach's monitor).....uh......other stuff happens. (Leans in close) Oh man.

COACH

I know. I'm getting nauseous watching this. The GOOD kind of nausea.

COLE

Focus, gentlemen. Anyway, you see the GPX entering the ring here to join the rest of their "associates". We're not sure why The Upstarts are in the ring, all we know is that they came out en mass just a few moments ago, and not one of them, particularly Axel and the World Heavyweight Champion, Peter Knight, is very happy.

Axel. Knight. Static. Jax. Wright. Bohemoth. O'Hara. Baker. Baker. You get the idea. All of The Upstarts, minus Jonathan Coachman, who stays positioned at Sofa Central in order to give an Upstarts outlook on the action. All of them are gathered, partially confused and mostly frustrated about being asked to gather in the ring. After a few moments, the crowd murmuring becomes a larger reaction of cheers, as the old-timer, the legendary COWBOY BILL WATTS makes his way down the aisle unannounced!

CABOOSE

I don't think this is going to make The Upstarts any happier!

Watts, who knows he'd be walking into a death trap if he entered the ring, receives a microphone from a staff member, and stands at the top of the aisle, leaving only the small ringside area between he and the group forged to "rejuvenate" the OAOAST.

COACH

What does this old fogey want? He still mad about the Home Office Invasion?

CABOOSE

Hey look, even not mad about what you did to Mario Logan, but you want to piss on the company, you pay the consequences.

Axel stands by the ropes and shouts at Watts, who acts as if no threats are being hurled his way, and starts to speak.

WATTS

I know, I know, you're all wondering why you're in the ring, and that is because I wish to address you as a whole. I want all of The Upstarts within hearing distance when I say this, but this is mostly directed at YOU.

Watts points a finger at the new General Manager, the man who revealed he was in people's ears and pulling strings all along...Axel.

WATTS

Now, in the interest of keeping things level and not acting on bias, it is not in my nature as a businessman to step in and simply strip you of power that I feel you do not deserve, Axel. I have always tried to stay in the background and let the roster work its issues out in the ring, verbally, in a parking lot, whatever. I'm from the old school, and back then we let our fists do the talking, and I like to invoke a little of that into the company talent. HOWEVER...lately you have been crossing a fine line, and last week was the straw that broke the camel's back. You want to piss on OAOAST banners? Fine. You want to make sure that Zack Malibu doesn't win the Lethal Rumble, or humiliate Ragdoll just weeks after his return? Fine. But last week you caused an international incident when your two prettyboys decided to slander our working partner, HI-YAH. It brought a lot of heat down on the company, but mostly, it brought heat down on YOU, Axel. Because YOU allowed your boys to get away with it without reprimand, nearly costing us a ton of money in potential international revenue, not to mention our talent exchange agreement.

AXEL

Oh come ON, Watts. Isn't this a stretch? SLANDER on a wrestling show? If HI-YAH can't take the opinions of Scotty and Jo...

WATTS

I wasn't finished.

AXEL

Neither was I! Do not interrupt me on MY show, old man?

WATTS

This may be "YOUR" show, but this time is still on the company dime, and as much as you hate it, it's that money that allows your checks to clear, so like it or not, you're gonna nut up and listen to me, boy. All of you will. You see, I did something that I didn't intend to do, but by patching things up with HI-YAH, I sorta saved your asses. Not something I'm too proud of...until a lightbulb went off over my head. See, HI-YAH agreed to let this offense slide, on the condition that the HI-YAH Heavyweight Title is defended and heavily promoted as such for the next pay per view, which means YOU, Mr. Wright, will have to put that belt on the line!

Christian Wright looks around, then shrugs his shoulders, as The Upstarts chuckle around him.

AXEL

THAT is the big announcement? You wasted our time for that? To tell us that Christian Wright has to defend the HI-YAH Title at Zero Hour? Come ON, Watts...is this company really stretching for special announcements?

WATTS

I'm not done yet. You see, Peter Knight doesn't have to defend his championship at Zero Hour. He's cleared, no questions asked. I know he wants to prepare for Anglemania, and if Alfdogg's recent accomplishments are any indication, he'll certainly need the training. However, the HI-YAH Heavyweight Title will be a marquee matchup at Zero Hour, so Christian Wright, you sir will be getting a nice main event payday for having to defend that belt.

Wright smirks, and The Upstarts all pat him on the back, visibly pleased with the revelation that one of their own gets a chance to shine in the spotlight.

AXEL

Well, some good news from the company puppet for once. Thank you Bill, now if that will be all...

WATTS

I'm not done.

Axel, incensed with his inability to show Watts to the door, lowers his mic and steps back, snarling.

WATTS

In an effort to mend fences, HI-YAH asked that they act as matchmakers for several matches for Zero Hour. The first being that Johnny Jax and Scotty Static, the GPX, would have to take on American HI-YAH representatives James Blonde and Faqu in a tag team contest.

Upon hearing this, Scotty and Johnny do the old Scott Hall "ooooh!" taunt, acting scared about being booked against the duo.

WATTS

Good luck to you with that match. And now Mr. Wright, because you are the HI-YAH Heavyweight Champion and this is the main event of a major pay per view broadcast, they searched high and low for the right opponent for you. Many names were tossed out, all worthy contenders and all international superstars, but ultimately they settled on one man. One man who they felt would give you a run for your money. One man that they felt could, in THEIR words, do a better job representing HI-YAH than YOU have been doing during your Upstart affiliation, and when that mans name was mentioned to me, all I could do was sit back and smile, and nod my head "yes", because the man that YOU will be defending the HI-YAH Heavyweight Championship against...

CUE: "Getting Away With Murder", and the fans ROAR.

WATTS

...ZACK MALIBU!

As his anthem plays, Malibu walks down the aisle. Although he's clad in street clothes, that's good enough for a fight for the incensed Malibu, who was banned from the building last week due to Axel knowing he'd create a major backlash for Peter Knight's actions in causing him to lose the Lethal Rumble. Zack tries to get to the ring, but Bill Watts tells him to stay back, and is heard saying "I'll give you the mic, but that's all I'm gonna let you do right now." Grudingly, Zack takes the mic, while he's met with deadly gazes from The Upstarts, all of whom would behead him with a salad fork if they had the chance.

MALIBU

So, Christian, looks like we've got a date for Zero Hour, and I'm looking forward to it. First off, I wanna thank the HI-YAH representatives who elected me as challenger for their championship, and I hope I can do them proud when I kick those hundred dollar words right back down your throat. Although, you're not even my main focus tonight, Christian. It seems that because SOMEONE knew I'd be just a little pissed off about certain events at Anglepalooza. Did I walk out of there with my World Tag Team Title intact? No. Did I walk out of there with a Rumble victory and a one-way ticket to Anglemania V? No. I did, however, walk out of that building with more reason, more focus, and more vicious intent to end you all once and for all! I told you, time and time again, that I wasn't going to stop. You cost me the Rumble, Peter. You made sure my feet hit the floor, and that's fine, but the minute those feet hit the floor, you should have taken off running. You should have ran and ran and ran until your legs got tired, so tired that you had to crawl, and then when you got tired of crawling, you'd think you were far enough away, and you'd look over your shoulder just for that reassurance, and WHAM! Guess what? I'D STILL BE THERE. I AM ALWAYS GOING TO BE THERE. You people have made this more than business. This is more than that. You have abused the company that I love. You verbally and physically attack me, my peers, anyone who you feel is not up to the level. You have people like Ken Baker, and Josie, who violate a family bond and embarrass their own relative, their own flesh and blood, on television because for some reason Axel, or Knight, or any one of these guys made their distorted outlook on things look beneficial to you. You all claim to have a purpose, but what you really want is the spotlight for yourselves. Well, contrary to what you think, I don't care about spotlight. I care about this company, I care about the fans who support this company, I care about every god damn wrestler back there whether I like them personally or not, whether they're man or woman. I care about the road agents, the corporate suit as you'd call them. I care about the caterers, I care about Marty the camera man. That's the difference between all of you and me. I care, and when you care enough about something and you don't want to see anything negative happen to it, you fight for it. You bleed for it. You're willing to die for it and that...THAT is the mistake you have made by forging this revolution of yours. I'm not getting a title shot at Anglemania. I don't have gold around my waist right now. All I've got is that burning desire, that motivation to do what's right, and to end you once and for all, and that is why if I were you, I'd be scared. When you have nothing left to lose...that's when a man is his most deadly. Good luck surviving.

With that, Zack throws down his mic, but he's dared by The Upstarts, Axel and Knight especially, to enter the ring. Wright stands at the back of the line, wisely, because if Zack had to run the gauntlet of Upstarts to get to his Zero Hour opponent, he'd be well softened up. Security sprints down the aisle to prevent an outburst of violence, and threats are tossed both ways.

COLE

What a huge bombshell that was just dropped by OAOAST President Bill Watts! Zack Malibu goes for the HI-YAH Championship at Zero Hour! We'll be back with more HeldDOWN right after this.

Commercial break

Returning from break, we see an angry Axel stomping through the halls on the way back to his office, flanked by OAOAST World Champion Peter Knight.

AXEL

Damn geezer, going over MY head and booking Zack in a title match at Zero Hour. How the hell can I get things done around here with him sticking his liver spotted head in things?

KNIGHT

Don't worry about that. Christian will handle Zack fine. What about him saying "Peter Knight doesn't have to defend his title at Zero Hour" and "he'll need all that training against Alfdogg"? Why shouldn't I defend my title?

AXEL

Well.....the geriatric cowboy has a point.

Knight snaps his head around at Axel.

KNIGHT

What?

AXEL

Don't get all worked up, mate. Listen, all of the guys that are worthy of facing you for that belt are already booked up for Zero Hour and I certainly don't think people will want to throw down $30 to see you stomp some OAOVW puke into the mat. As much as I hate to say it, Watts is right; take the time you would use to prepare for Zero Hour and use it to make sure you are in the best condition possible for AngleMania. THAT is the big show and THAT is the biggest money match of your life. You've been waiting your whole career to main event AngleMania, so I want to make sure you walk out of Atlantic City with the same feeling I had last year.

KNIGHT

All right, you sold me. I'm gonna have to defend this before AngleMania because of the 30-day rule, but I'm sure that you will choose opponents that will be, shall we say, "suitable" for my training?

AXEL

Absolutely.

The duo walks out of frame and we switch back to Sofa Central.

CABOOSE

"Suitable?" Try "guys that don't have a shot in hell of beating you".

COACH

You read into things too much, 'Boose.

COLE

At Anglepalooza, we saw a wild brawl between Brodie Lewis & Julie "The Shark" Sharcor that saw both competitors brawl throughout the building and into the parking lot, where Brodie became the first person to actually knock Sharcor out cold, with a wicked punch to the jaw as the two were being pulled apart. We got a statement from the OAOAST Board of Directors earlier today, and this is what it reads:

COACH

"We, the Board of Directors of the OAOAST, have reviewed the tape of the Julie Sharcor versus Brodie Lewis match from Anglepalooza countless times since it happened over a week ago, after receiving requests from fans and grappler alike for a rematch. There was a non-decisive finish to the match that we would have hoped would be solved in a much clearer matter. But, it was not the officiating referee's fault, as he was knocked out twice during the course of the bout, as the fight left the building and ended up becoming police matters. These two broke nearly every rule in existance for a standard professional wrestling match, not to mention injured fans, destroyed both building and private property, and garnered many complaints from families all over the country for the violence level in which the two brought onto television screens all over the world . All of these matters combined raised both the OAOAST's responsibilities as a responsible wrestling organization, despite some of the off-the-wall trash that accidentally will spill onto the airwaves via our shows. These issues also raised financial responsibility, as arenas and cities all over the country repeatedly let us know that, if we were to ever stage another match between these two, that they would raise the insurance costs that it takes to run our shows through the roof, to impossible-to-pay amounts. Therefore, we have ruled that, under no circumstances, will the OAOAST EVER sanction a bout between Julie Sharcor and Brodie Lewis again. In fact, if these two even come within four-hundred feet of one-another on the grounds of an arena that the OAOAST is running a show in that night, that they will effectively breach their contract, causing grounds for fines, lawsuits, and firings. We apologize to the fans and wrestlers who wished to see these two collide on an OAOAST show again, but we feel this is necessary in order to keep the safety level at our live events as high as possible. The two wrestlers involved both received hefty fines because of their actions in the match, but those were paid off already and the two will hopefully return to action as soon as possible. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of the show."

COLE

Wow...so never again will we see another chaotic Sharcor/Lewis match?

COACH

My question is: who paid Brodie's fine? We all know that she has little-to-no money and basically struggles day-by-day. How could she have paid such a fee?

COLE

I have no clue, and I hope we come to that conclusion in the future. But right now, let's head to the ring!

("Wine, Women, & Song" starts up, and out comes Sly Sommers, wearing his fancy tear-away tuxedo and carrying a briefcase with him. He struts down to the ring, then grabs the house microphone from ring announcer Michael Buffer.)

SLY

Whoa, whoa, whoa...cut the music. Hey people, listen to me! At Anglepalooza, I laid out the challenge for the first ever Sly Sommers $100,000 Challenge, after winning the Michigan state lottery during my hiatus. To prove that I've literally got the money where my mouth is (hands referee the suitcase), will you open that for me, my good man?

(The referee opens the suitcase and shows it off to the camera, revealing $100,000 in $100 bills)

SLY

I sent out a challenge for last week's HeldDOWN~! for whoever wanted this, to come try and pin my shoulders to the mat or make me submit. No one signed the open contract last week, but rumor is that someone signed it tonight. So, whoever did, get out here now!

("Revenge" by the Unleaded starts up, and out comes Mike Guerriero! He storms to the ring!)

SLY

Wait! Wait! Wait! Back it up a step, sonny! Listen...I'm not gonna risk my neck by wrestling some freak who's got this much size on me, especially with so much on the line that he'd snap it in a second for the prize! So, I'm gonna lay down a stipulation to turn this into more of an even fight: the DQ rule is waived!

COLE

Wait...how would there being no rules benefit Sly in this situation?

COACH

I stopped trying to make sense of him back before he quit the first time!

Guerriero nods his head "yes". Sly backs up into his corner with a smile on his face, and keeps ahold of the microphone for some reason. Mike backs up into his corner, as the referee goes to center-ring.

COLE

Looks like we got a No-DQ $100,000 Challenge on our hands!

::BELL RINGS::

Guerriero stomps forward...

SLY

Hey Mikey, look behind you!

The camera zooms back, and two HUGE men in all-black suits are in the ring! They plow down Guerriero!

COLE

What the hell?

COACH

Those freaks have to be 6'8...6'9...even 6'10 apiece! At LEAST 350 pounds!

Sly sits back in the corner and laughs, as the two monsters pull Mike up and send him off with an Irish whip. Guerriero comes off of the ropes and gets sent back down with an H-Bomb flipped over into a face-first drop! The goatee'd one pulls Mike back up to his feet and lifts him for a Dominator. The other guy slowly climbs to the top rope, then leaps off and drives his elbow into Mike's chest, transitioning right into a BIG Dominator! They both pull Mike up, lift him for a double chokeslam, and fall back into a flatliner with it!

COLE

These men are beasts!

They get up and each grab a set of limbs (one gets the legs, the other grabs Mike's arms). They lift Mike up above their heads...and let him drop to a sickening thud! The other guy then lifts the one with hair on his face, up for a fireman's carry...and hits a DOUBLE STOMP with both men's combined weight coming down across Mike's ribs!

COACH

That's gotta be somewhere around half-a-ton!

The facially-haired one is let down, as we see Sly holding his stomach with laughter in the corner. The other one, sharing the trait of having long, scraggly hair with his counterpart, then points to the sky! The goatee-sporting guy lifts Mike up to the top turnbuckle, as the other guy climbs to the catty-corner top turnbuckle. The guy with the goatee climbs up...SUPERPLEX...and the other one leaps off the top rope and hits a frog splash less than a second after impact! Sly then pretends to be fatigued like he's wrestled a grueling bout, as he crawls over and locks in a cobra clutch on Mike! The referee rolls his eyes at this, but the two gargantuans shove him down to the mat to make the call! He lifts Mike's arm up once...and it drops..

up twice...and it drops...

...and up a third time...and it drops!

::BELL RINGS::

SLY

Since someone lost his microphone, I'd like to announce the winner as being SLY SOOOOOOOOMERRRRRS! C'mon, boys!

The two huge men in suits put on black sunglasses and hold down the second rope to allow Sly out of the ring. They climb over the top rope, as they stomp behind the strutting Sommers.

COLE

What the hell was that? I mean, I understand that Mike should have maybe realized that Sly had a plan when he mentioned doing a No-DQ bout, but this is ridiculous!

COACH

Tell me about it! Mike Guerriero is 6'4 and 260 pounds! He is a very large man! In there with those men, he looked like and was being thrown around like a small child!

COLE

Any small child who's thrown around like THAT has parents who need to be locked up! Nonetheless, Sly Sommers gets the win, as well as two gigantic new friends!

(We go backstage where Josh Matthews is standing by with The Parka)

JOSH

I'm standing here with Parka, the man who finally shut the mouth of Jamie O'Hara at Anglepalooza. The question is what is next for the Parka?

PARKA

Well there are a lot of worthy opponents out there for this X-Division Title Josh and I'm sure they're all itching to get a shot. I just...

(Parka cuts off and stares at something off camera.)

PARKA

What do you want?

(The camera pans around to show Jamie O'Hara smirking.)

O'HARA

I just find it funny dat you think this is over between us man.

PARKA

I beat you fair and square.

O'HARA

Oh I don't deny that, but you see dawg the thing is in my book that makes us even. I pinned you at Climax and you pinned me at Anglepalooza. We tied one and one now and that means we need a rubber match yo!

JOSH

But the Climax match ended in a draw.

O'HARA

Yo J-Math I don't remember taking to you. Shouldn't you be out trying to play Dr. Kevorkian to some washed up referee? Get lost sucka!

(O'Hara pushes Josh Matthews away and goes back to Parka)

O'HARA

So what's it gonna be Park?

PARKA

I'm growing real tired of you O'Hara. You're like an annoying little fly that I just can't seem to swat hard enough.

O'HARA

Well buzz buzz mothaf*cka. Let me lay it out for you. We've played by your rules for long enough. I figure this will be third time's the charm so I want to do this my way.

PARKA

I'm almost afraid to ask.

O'HARA

You love these idiot fans out here so much because they kiss up to you, but what would you do if you didn't have them?

PARKA

I don't follow. What the hell are you talking about?

O'HARA

I want another shot, but this time we do it on my turf. This time we do it in front of my peeps. There is a skate park in L.A. that I used to go to all the time. Everyone there knows me. Zero Hour is in L.A., so I say at Zero Hour we have ourselves a little match, but it will take place at the skate park with my fans in the crowd. I call it the X-Games Match. Snazzy isn't it? You won't have the crowd behind you there so let's see how you like it when everyone hates on you!

PARKA

I don't skate.

O'HARA

No no no Parka you've got it wrong. We ain't gonna skate. The ring will be set up in the middle of the skate park with the fans all around the ring, but there ain't gonna be no barriers to separate them from us and there will be no rules. If one of my peeps decides to take a skateboard upside your head then that's perfectly legal. You'll be in my world. Since it's my night it should be my rules.

PARKA

Fine. I like the sound of this match now that I think about it. However, this will be your LAST shot at the title. Got it?

O'HARA

I got it. And I'll see you later.

(O'Hara walks away looking smug as Parka looks like he's deep in thought about what he just agreed to as Josh takes a few steps to his right for his next interview with Tha Puerto Rican. Hey, we gotta keep the show rolling here.)

The crowd boos the moment PR is shown. PRL is holding his custom made spinner 24/7 Championship belt over his right shoulder. He has a smile on his face.

JOSH MATTHEWS

PRL, last week, you wanted to have a “P.R. Celebration Night”, but you couldn’t due to Leon Rodez having the last spot on the show booked for The Love Shack. You interrupted him, and that led to a brawl between The Lightning Crew and the former members of The Lightning Crew. What are your thoughts about the events of last week?

“THE CORPORATE CHAMPION” THA PUERTO RICAN

Well Josh Matthews, Tha Puerto Rican was annoyed that he couldn’t do his big celebration because of some piece of crap show! But Tha Puerto Rican is over it now, and is ready to move on. However, Tha Puerto Rican is still a little annoyed with Leon Rodez.

The crowd pops!

PUERTO RICAN

Now Leon Rodez, Tha Puerto Rican didn’t even know who you were last week. But now, he knows who you are. You’re the guy who wants to make a name for himself by beating Tha Puerto Rican and becoming 24/7 Champion! Well Tha Puerto Rican says, UH-UH! That ain’t going to happen!

The crowd boos!

PRL

Leon Rodez, you may think you got Tha Puerto Rican right where you want him. You may think you can just step over Tha Puerto Rican and get the 24/7 Title. Well, Einstein, Tha Puerto Rican isn’t some two-bit jabrony! Tha Puerto Rican is not some piece of monkey crap that the OAOAST calls “enhancement talent”. And Tha Puerto Rican is DAMN SURE not one of these losers here in Boston, Massachusetts!

(CHEAP HEAT!)

PR

Leon Rodez, Tha Puerto Rican is none of the above. But I’ll tell you what Tha Puerto Rican. Tha Puerto Rican IS the greatest Puerto Rican athlete of all-time! Tha Puerto Rican IS the most electrifying man in professional wrestling! And Tha Puerto Rican IS the BEST damn OAOAST 24/7 Champion EVER! So if you want a piece of The Corporate Champ, if you want to come after Tha Puerto Rican and his 24/7 Title, then just come on down to the Smackdown Hotel on the corner of Don’t-Call-Me-Lightning-Kid Boulevard and Jabrony Drive, check in to room number 912, and get ready to get planted with the Corporate Nightmare, get crushed with the Corporate Smackdown, and then get finished off with the most electrifying move in professional wrestling, the IntenseZone Elbow!

The crowd boos.

PR

So Leon Rodez, if you’re up for the challenge, then just bring it! But be forewarned, Tha Puerto Rican will be, AND THA PUERTO RICAN MEANS WILL BE, the toughest challenge you will have ever faced. Because there is only one, AND THA PUERTO RICAN MEANS ONLY ONE, Corporate Champion! THE CHAMP HAS SPO-KUN~!!!

JOSH MATTHEWS

Did you just do that whole interview in the third person?

PRL

I guess I did. Why'd you ask?

JOSH

Well…nevermind. NEVERMIND! Guys back to you.

(Cut to Triple C~!)

COLE

You know, Leon Rodez might have had a point with what he said last week.

CABOOSE

DON'T START! DON'T EVEN START! I don’t know what you’re talking about! You’re just hearing things! PRL’s interview was fine. It was fine!

COLE

Well, okay.

Commercial break

COLE

We hope to get an update on the condition of Stephen Joseph sometime in the next few days, but here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

COACH

Speak for yourself.

COLE

Man, I used to hate Popick when he was with the Upstarts...it's amazing how a new alignment can change an opinion on a man!

*covers mic* He's STILL a dick.

We Be Burning by Sean Paul hits as the Sk8er Boiz come down the aisle, receiving a nice ovation from the fans.

COLE

And we're set for another match in the Anderson Cup!

BUFFER

The following contest is a quarterfinal match in the Anderson Cup tag team tournament, scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, originally from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, but now residing in Laguana Beach, California, weighing in at a total combined weight of 370 pounds...here are THE MARV and HELL MEL, collectively known as the SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSK8TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

!!!!!

COLE

And the Sk8ers got here by defeating Nutrition's Real Gurus two weeks ago here on HeldDOWN!

COACH

Yeah, but I really don't like their chances in this match, Cole. I realize these guys have made the dedication to fitness, but when you talk fitness, you've got to talk Thunderkid, as well, he's one of the most fit guys in this company, as well as having about 75 or 80 pounds on both of these guys. And Reject, he's just in a groove right now.

COLE

Well, several months ago, the Sk8ers met TK and Reject in a tag match, and very nearly pulled off the victory, let's see if this match brings any more success.

What's The Difference hits and Reject makes his way through the curtains, sporting a white pinstriped Yankee jersey and a smirk on his face. The crowd...

...do I really need to explain the reaction?

BUFFER

Their opponents...introducing first, from NEW YORK CITY...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

weighing in at 235 pounds...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREJECT!!!!!

COLE

Another negative reaction for Reject, not just because of his entrance attire tonight, but also fans still remembering the Lethal Rumble match, obviously, and his actions there.

COACH

Speaking of which, should TK and Reject win this match, after the way the Heavenly Rockers waltzed their way into the second round, they'll be opponents right here next week! And you remember what Reject did to Synth in that match, as well!

COLE

I certainly do, and I'm sure Synth and his partner Logan do as well!

Reject slides into the ring and poses on the buckles, as God of Thunder hits and Thunderkid makes his way out, to an equally negative reaction, as he's wearing a matching jersey as his partner.

BUFFER

And his partner, hailing from Green Bay, Wisconsin, and weighing in at 255 pounds...THUNDERKID!!!!!

COACH

See this, look at the unity these guys are showing right now!

COLE

Well, TK and Reject not endearing themselves to the crowd here at the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, wearing the colors of the New York Yankees.

COACH

I don't blame them, what was wrong with the name Fleet Center?

Reject high fives his partner, then grabs the mic from Buffer.

REJECT

Before we start this match, I just wanted to point out how unfair and how cowardly it is of the Heavenly Rockers, paying off the South Central Militia to take their opponents out of the tournament...

COLE

Oh, please!

REJECT

I mean, it's not enough that they luck out and end up against the 8 seed in the second round in the first place...

TK pulls the mic away from Reject.

TK

Take it easy, man, you're starting to sound like a Patriot fan with all these excuses!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

REJECT

Well, to be fair, they're not exactly excuses, because for them to be excuses, the Heavenly Rockers would have to go through us. And it's obviously not going to work paying off the Militia, because...well, we already beat them!

COLE

TK and Reject, of course, defeating the South Central Militia three weeks ago in their first round matchup...

TK

That's right, it's all good. We can make up the difference. Because after we get done with Right Said Fred over here...(Reject :lol:'s, and the camera pans over to the Boiz smiling sarcastically)...and after we get done with you two, you're gonna feel like you've just made up your bye week. There's gonna be blood, and not the fake kind that Curt Schilling puts in his sock for sympathy...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

REJECT

Oh, oh, oh...did you see Willie McGinest on Jim Rome last week trying to get people to feel sorry for them?

TK (shaking head and smiling)

Pathetic.

REJECT

That's right, just like the Heavenly Rockers. Hey, maybe after we beat those two, we'll see them on Tyra Banks' show, or on Ellen, crying their eyes out...

Reject's spiel is cut off when Mel delivers a forearm to the back!

*DING DING DING*

COLE

Well, the Sk8er Boiz obviously got tired of waiting, and I don't blame them! Do they actually think for one minute that the Heavenly Rockers paid off the South Central Militia to take out the Diablos?

COACH

Hey, it's possible! You saw those guys score the upset on the GPX, they didn't want the same to happen to them!

TK and Reject are whipped to the ropes, and are both hit with dropkicks which send them out to the floor on opposite sides! Reject quickly slides back into the ring, and is met with a knee to the gut, followed by CHOPS~! Mel tries an Irish whip, but Reject reverses, and TK, still outside the ring, trips Mel up! He then pulls Mel out and rams him back first into the post! TK throws Mel back into the ring, where he lands at Reject's feet. Reject shoves his head aside with his foot, then unbuttons and removes his pinstriped jersey, garnering even bigger heat when he reveals a Denver Broncos jersey underneath!

COACH

:lol: Oh, man!

COLE

That's Jake Plummer, quarterback for the Denver Broncos, on the back of Reject.

Reject starts to choke Mel with the jersey, then picks him up and delivers a snap suplex. He then goes for ROLLING THUNDER~!, but Mel gets the knees up, then rolls over and tags Marv!

COLE

And Marv getting the tag now, and hammering away with big rights on Reject!

Marv whips Reject to the ropes, then backs into the other side and hits him with a spinning wheel kick! He follows up with a DDT, then covers...

Kickout!

COLE

First cover of the match, and a kickout by Reject!

Marv wrenches the arm of Reject, then tags Mel back in. Mel grabs the other arm, and wrenches it. The two then undo the respective wrenches, and drop Reject with a double chop! Mel runs to the ropes, and hits a swinging neckbreaker! Cover...

Kickout!

Mel tags Marv once again.

COLE

Quick tags by the Sk8er Boiz, and they've got to do that, they've got to keep a fresh man in the ring in order to win this match.

The Boiz pick up Reject in a double bodyslam position, with an arm around each Boiz's head, then grab his legs and pull him back down to the mat hard on his back! Marv then flips over grabbing the legs...

Kickout!

COACH

Some nice moves, and these guys got Reject in big trouble!

Marv sets up a suplex on Reject, but Reject blocks. He then blocks a second time, and picks up Marv, springboarding him off the top rope, and bringing him back, but Mel catches him on the way down, and a double dropkick sends Reject over the top to the floor! TK comes in and tries a double clothesline, but the Boiz duck and deliver a second double dropkick, sending TK to the mat, and he quickly rolls out to the floor!

COLE

And the Sk8er Boiz looking very impressive here, they've controlled 90% of this match!

Reject grabs a chair from ringside and throws it into the ring. The referee immediately grabs it and carries it to the side of the ring, as Reject slides in and attempts a Pearl Harbor Job, but Mel catches him with a front dropkick! Mel then whips Reject into the ropes, but puts his head down, and Reject delivers a foot to the face! Reject then grabs Mel by the arm and neck, and spins him around before whipping him into the ropes. Mel ducks a clothesline, then ducks under Reject's leapfrog, then leapfrogs Reject himself...but as he comes over, he runs STRAIGHT into a bicycle kick from TK, which draws oohs and aahs from the crowd!

COACH

WOW, what a shot by TK!

The referee ushers TK out as Reject rolls over for a quick cover.

COLE

This could be it right here, Coach, that was a REAL stiff shot Mel just took!

Kickout!

Reject picks up Mel and backs him into a corner, then lays in kicks to the midsection and chest. He then brings him out of the corner and gives him a fisherman's buster! Cover...

Kickout!

COACH

Kind of a weak kickout by Mel there, it's not looking good for the Boiz right now!

Reject tags TK, who comes in and pick up Mel in a hangman's hold.

COACH

Oh, here it comes...

Reject measures Mel, and delivers a roundhouse kick to the abdomen! Mel is in pain on the mat.

COACH

I don't care how good of shape you're in, you're not gonna absorb a blow like that!

TK takes the time to remove the pinstripes, and the crowd boos once more.

COACH

Hey, Champ Bailey's here! This is great!

COLE

Bailey of course, with the longest interception return in playoff history against the hometown Patriots.

TK throws his shirt in the face of Marv, drawing him into the ring, then sets up Mel on the top rope. Reject comes in as TK gets on one knee, and delivers a superplex, with Mel landing BACK-FIRST on TK's knee!

COLE

WOW, there's a unique variation of a backbreaker!

TK covers as the referee turns around...

Kickout!

TK lifts Mel up by his pants, then picks him up in a PRESS SLAM~!, pressing him four times, then tossing him to the mat. He then gets on one knee and flexes his biceps, as the crowd responds with boos.

COACH

Look at the power!

TK then picks Mel up and delivers a GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB~! Cover...

NO! Mel gets a shoulder up!

TK picks up Mel and delivers a vertical suplex, then tags in Reject, who comes right in with a SPLIT-LEGGED MOONSAULT~! Cover...

NO! Another kickout!

Reject starts to get frustrated with the referee, giving him a one-handed shove.

COLE

Uh-oh, Reject better be careful here, he could have cost his team the tournament right there!

Reject goes back to Mel, who delivers a couple rights to the midsection!

COLE

And much like Shawn Michaels, Mel just refuses to lay down for his opponent!

COACH

Nice. You're starting to come along well, Cole!

Reject, however, goes to the eyes, and gives him a dropkick. Mel falls into the corner, and TK is tagged in. TK sets up Mel on the top rope, and follows him up. He jumps for a hurricanrana...but Mel hangs onto the ropes, and TK spills to the mat!

COLE

OH, TK almost landed right on his head there, and this is the perfect time for Mel to make a tag!

Reject hops into the ring to distract the ref as Mel puts a foot on the back of TK, then pushes off, rolls over to his corner and tags Marv!

COLE

TAG MADE!

COACH

Ref didn't see it, though!

Marv comes right in after TK, but the referee runs over and drags him back!

COLE

And he's not allowing it!

Reject runs in and hits Mel with a spinning wheel kick!

COLE

And no tag at all in that corner, as Reject covers!

Shoulder up!

Reject runs to the ropes, and Mel pops up and catches him with a spinning Rock Bottom!

COLE

And NOW, maybe Mel can make a tag!

Reject manages to roll to his corner and make a tag, and Mel indeed scoots over and finally tags Marv~! Legally~!

COLE

AND HE DOES!

Marv comes in and ducks a clothesline, and dropkicks TK to the mat! He then hits Reject, who's still in the ring, with one! Reject rolls into the corner, as Marv hits TK with a tilt-a-whirl powerbomb, and covers...

...Marv rolls off TK, and Reject inadvertantly hits TK with an elbowdrop!

COACH

Oh no!

The referee tries to usher Reject out of the ring, as TK gets up and spins Reject around, and the two begin to argue!

COLE

These two have had problems as of late, but looked to have put them aside until that move...

The Sk8er Boiz hit a double dropkick on TK, knocking him right into Reject and sending him out of the ring! Marv then rolls up TK...

NO!!! TK kicks out!

TK quickly goes to the eyes of Marv, then sets up a suplex, but Marv blocks...and hits the G-SPOT JIGGY~!!!111

COLE

G-SPOT JIGGY~! This could do it!

NO!!! TK gets his foot on the rope!

COLE

Well, I think TK landing near the ropes saved the chances of his team there!

Marv delivers right hands in the corner to TK...

ONE!!!!

TWO!!!!

THREE!!!!

FOUR!!!!

FIVE!!!!

SIX!!!!

TK brings Marv out of the corner and attempts an inverted atomic drop, but Marv is able to avoid the knee. TK, not knowing of this, stops to shake off the cobwebs, when suddenly, Marv comes from behind, pushes him into the ropes, and executes a reverse sunset flip! However, Reject makes a blind tag as TK came off the ropes, unbeknownst to Marv...and hits the EULOGY~!!!!!11111

COACH

And there's the Eulogy, put this in the bank!

Reject hooks both legs...

3!!!!!

*DING DING DING*

COLE

And indeed, that'll do it, Reject and Thunderkid advance! Great effort by the Sk8er Boiz, though!

COACH

And up next, the Heavenly Rockers!

BUFFER

The winners of the match...THUNDERKID and RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREJECT!!!!!

Reject and TK make up after the match, and shake hands, then TK climbs out of the ring as someone slides in the other side...

COACH

WAIT A MINUTE, that's...

Reject turns around, and is met with SCHOOL'S OUT~!!!!!11111 to the chin from Zack Malibu!

COLE

And that's a receipt for the Lethal Rumble right there!

TK slides into the ring, as Zack gets out and walks down the aisleway. Reject comes to, and stares Zack down as Getting Away With Murder plays.

Walking through the backstage area, OAOAST General Manager Axel has the typical "cock of the walk" swagger in his step that a man in control should have. Axel also has a big smile on his face, content with the world. As he walks back towards his office, a few of the OAOAST wrestlers who happen to be around give him passing looks, trying not to show too much disgust towards the man with their careers in his hands. All except Leon Rodez, who happens to be leant up against a wall talking with the foursome of Otaku II, Spanish Fly, John Brickston and Colombian Heat. Upon seeing Axel, he breaks away from the four and watches as Axel walks past.

RODEZ

Hey! Axel!

Recognising the Michigan twang in the voice instantly, Axel is confused. Not just to why Leon wants to speak to him, but to why Leon would actually assume that he would even give him the time of day.

AXEL

What is it Rodez?

RODEZ

I need a favour. Now, I know what you're thinking...I don't ACTUALLY care about the OAOAST. And the only reason I will get off my ass is if anything revolves around The Upstarts, Zack Malibu, Ragdoll or when I need to check the cricket scores. But, I'd love it if you prove you're more than just a 'novelty' General Manager and take an interest in something.

AXEL

You're pushing your luck kid.

RODEZ

Oh noez! Axel is teh angry! I'd better watch out, before your nephew's second cousin's sister's gardener, twice-removed, decides to attack me and join the presitigious Upstarts. The very same Upstarts that are about 'youth' and 'opportunites' for all...especially washed up former X-Division Champions who just HAPPEN to be related to you. But, I digress. Incase you weren't too busy routing through the Baker family tree to notice, Tha Puerto Rican and his goonfest jumped me last week. And I'm a little peeved about it. Now, I don't do angry and I don't do sneak attacks. Which means, I need him in a match. So, how about you do your job and grant me a 24/7 Title shot?

Axel has a wry smile on his face and seems ready and willing to turn Rodez down. Before he gets the chance though, Colombian Heat has joined the fray.

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Yo, no offence meant brah, but you gon' have to wait your turn. GM, you know I deserve another shot at Puerto. I got screwed at 'Palooza mang! I got screwed by Stephen Joseph an' I know you don't like that sucka.

AXEL

That is true.

RODEZ

No offence right back at you, Heat. But, you've already had your shot. Maybe it's about time PRL had a little step up in competition?

AXEL

Well...

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Meanin'?

RODEZ

Meaning, it's about time PRL faced somebody who's got a little championship experience.

COLOMBIAN HEAT

So, you sayin' I ain't up to beating Puerto?

RODEZ

No, no, far from it. I'm sure you could 'crunk him up', with your 'poppin' gear' and your 'bling bling' and whatever. I just think that I'm up to beating PRL myself. And, call me selfish, but you've already had approaching a dozen matches with the guy.

AXEL

Could we discuss this somewhere a little more private perhaps? I do have an office for these sorts of things...

Ignoring Axel, Rodez and Heat continue to 'discuss' the issue between themselves. Their discussion goes out of earshot though, as Axel is lead away by the arm by a certain Thomas Rodriguez. Axel seems confused, mighty confused by now, but goes with the proverbial flow as Rodriguez leads him to the door labelled "AXEL, GENERAL MANAGER". Axel is just about to thank Rodriguez for getting him out of the situation, until the door swings open and Axel realises who's waiting for him.

Tha Puerto Rican.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLOMBIAN HEAT (off screen)

Yo, were'd dat sucka go?

Closing the door behind him, Axel steps in, leaving the cameraman outside. Which is the perfect place for him to catch Leon and Heat as they finally realise where Axel has gone and walk up to the door, only then realising it's locked.

RODEZ

Dang it! He dun' locked the dizoor, Heat!

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Yo! You ain't better not be makin' funs of the way I speaks!

RODEZ

Of course not...izzle.

Rodez tries the door again, but it's still locked.

RODEZ

Man, this could take a while. If he's watching cricket in there, he's gonna be hours! Listen, I'm sure you've got hos to pimp or some other such stuff, how about you let me deal with Axel when he comes out?

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Aw naw! It ain't goin' down like that! Listen...I DESERVE that shot, dawg!

RODEZ

And I don't?

COLOMBIAN HEAT

I dunno. Until 7 days ago, I didn't even know who you were!

Rodez smiles wryly.

RODEZ

Well, 'peep this', 'dizzawg'. If you want the 24/7 Title, I'll be happy to give you a shot after I beat Tha Puerto Rican. See, I want the chance for a little retribution on Puerto. And the best way I can do that, sans breaking his neck which kinda isn't my style what with being a nice-guy, non-gangsta type, is by taking his title.

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Yo, I don't want 'chu! I want Puerto!

Just at that moment, as if by magic, Heat gets his wish as the GM's door opens and Tha Puerto Rican is stood behind it smiling from ear to ear. Heat cocks his fist and lunges for PRL, but Rodez holds him back.

AXEL

Easy now fellahs. PRL and me have had a quick discussion and I wouldn't have believed it if you'd have told me earlier, but wouldn't you know it, he's come up with a rather brilliant idea. Leon, you want a title shot at PRL. And Heat, you just plain want PRL. I can respect that from both of you. You're both competitors. You both want to compete. So, tonight, we'll do the fair thing and let you compete. Tonight, it'll be Leon Rodez one on one with...Colombian Heat. The winner will go on to Zero Hour and challenge Tha Puerto Rican for the 24/7 Title. I can't say fairer than that now, can I. (PRL taps Axel on the shoulder.) Huh? Oh...oh, yeah, one more thing. Just for a little added fun all round, it's going to be a Hardcore Rules Match. So, good luck tonight. And Leon...break a leg.

PRL

Infact...how about you BOTH break a leg. (laughs)

RODEZ

Well, how about you just go on and eat a big ol' bag of dicks!

Leon STRUTS~! off, leaving a rather offended Puerto Rican to fume...

COLOMBIAN HEAT

You in trouble, boi!

...and Heat also swaggers away, leaving Puerto to doubly fume.

*SLAM!*

And now, triplely fume, as Axel slams the door behind the 24/7 Champion having done his job by putting both Rodez and PRL in positions they'd rather not be in. PRL glances back at the door, before looking back down at his belt. And, with a smile, he gives the "24/7" a spin.

PRL

Heh...I love this thing.

UP NEXT: Brock and Team Heyross vs. The Triple Threat!

Commercial break

Foshi is seen backstage sitting down appearings to be watching a television screen when Rikjin Massamoto shows up. Foshi looks up at him, then looks back at the screen. Rikjin looks over at the screen and the camera does as well. Showing is the Anglepalooza 2006 DVD(AVAILABLE IN A FEW TUESDAYS AT RETAILERS EVERYWHERE)and the spot in the rumble where Foshi was eliminated and took somewhat of a bad fall hurting his shoulder on the apron. Rikjin and the camera look back at Foshi.

RIKJIN

So, how's it doing? It's been almost two weeks already.

He squeezes Foshi's shoulder and Foshi quickly shoves him off.

RIKJIN

Well, it better be a lot better by next week because we have a tag match and I will take no excuses if we lose.

Foshi looks up at Rikjin in what seems like something between amusement, confusion, and Foshi's typical stoicism. Rikjin grabs a nearby ice pack and puts it on his shoulder.

RIKJIN

You should keep that on.

Foshi, seemingly having enough of Rikjin's strange behavior, pushes the ice pack off, stands up, and looks at Rikjin.

FOSHI

Does it bother you that I defeated you once again?

RIKJIN

I can't say I'm enthused by it, but I can accept a loss when I've made a mistake.

Foshi nods.

FOSHI

Well, I can see why you like the idea of us as a team.

RIKJIN

And why's that?

FOSHI

Well, it ensures you won't lose to me anymore.

RIKJIN

No, it doesn't. I will beat you one day. But until that time....

FOSHI

Until that time.

Foshi walks off. Rikjin sits down to watch the rest of the DVD. He sees the nearby ice pack and shoves it away from him.

(CUT TO SOFA CENTRAL)

COLE

Welcome back to the show. A few weeks ago The Triple Threat made their debut against the very team they face tonight. They came up on the losing end on that occasion, but this time around the 6 Man Tag Titles are on the line.

CABOOSE

This time with gold on the line they will face an even hugrier and more serious team in Team Heyross and Brock.

COACH

Win or lose the Triple Threat have been getting more popular with the crowd lately I've noticed.

COLE

Well they are young good looking guys.

CABOOSE

I'm not even touching that one.

"Word Up" by Korn begins and the Triple Threat get a modest pop from the crowd. They seem almost surprised by the reaction as they lift the hoods of their hoodies and pose for the crowd.

BUFFER

Ladies and Gentlemen this match is scheduled for one fall and is for the 6 Man Tag Team Titles!

YEAHHHH!!!!

BUFFER

Introducing first, the challengers. From Green Bay, Wisconsin, at a total combined weight of 675 pounds, they are the first ever Triplet Tag Team....THE TRIPLE THREAT!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

COLE

The fans are behind them tonight.

The Garner Brothers enter the ring and pose on the turnbuckles as their music dies out. They remove their hoodies as "Punishment" by BIOHAZARD begins.

BOOOOO!!!!!

A cold, dark voice begins to speak the ungodly hymn over the loud speakers, as smoke begins to cover the entrance way.

"Come on God, Answer Me.

For Years, I've Been Asking You Why?

Why are the Innocent Dead and the Guilty Alive?

Where is Justice? Where is Punishment?

. . . . . . . . . . .

Or Have You Already Answered?

Have You Already Said to the World,

Here is Justice. Here is Punishment.

Here....

In Me."

"Punishment" by BIOHAZARD starts up, as "Good Ol EC'Dub" Rick Heyross, walks out first, followed by "The Current Big Thing" Brock Ausstin and Team Heyross. Brock stops at the top of the ramp, and starts doing his "Happy Happy Hoss Dance~!" Team Heyross pose along side him as the fans boo.

COLE

Heyross looks quite happy. I think he's taking the Triple Threat a little lightly to be honest.

COACH

Well they have beaten them once already.

COLE

Yes but it was a very closely contested matchup.

CABOOSE

Well we'll see if the Triple Threat have learned anything since then.

BUFFER

Introducing next. From Minneapolis, MN, at a total combined weight of 800 pounds. Accompanied to the ring by Rick Heyross. They are the reigning 6 Man Tag Team champions. The team of BROCK AUSSSTIN AND TEAM HEYROSS!!!!!!!

BOOOOO!!!!!!

Brock leaps onto the apron and then enters the ring as Team Heyross slide in under the bottom rope. The Garners huddle in the corner for strategy. Rick and Dick stand on either side of Nick, who is sitting on the top turnbuckle. They seem to be deep in conversation while Heyross and Co. seem loose and ready.

COLE

I wonder what the Garner Bros. are talking about.

CABOOSE

I don't know Cole why don't you go ask them? Maybe you can get their number.

COLE

No I already have that...I mean...I looked it up....I mean...nevermind.

CABOOSE

Geez I shouldn't have brought it up.

The ref calls for a representetive from both teams to come to enter the ring and the rest to exit. Nick starts off against Benjamin and the ref calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Nick looks ready as the two men lock up. Benjamin uses his quickness to go behind Nick and hit a Waistlock Takedown. Nick fights out and gets a Waistlock of his own before bringing Benjamin up and going for a German Suplex. However, Benjamin shifts his weight forward and goes for a Victory Roll. Nick rolls through and back up to his feet before stomping Benjamin to the gut and then pulling him over to his corner by the arm. Nick then makes a tag to Dick while still holding the arm.

COLE

The Garners are known for their quick tags and teamwork.

COACH

So are Team Heyross.

Dick comes in, but Benjamin kicks Nick and causes him to let go. When Dick reaches for Benjamin he gets caught in a Kip Up Hurricanrana that sends him across the ring.

COLE

Good move by Benjamin!

CABOOSE

He's quick and not tired yet. Bad move on Nick's part in not keeping an eye on him.

Benjamin tags out to Moss who goes right for Dick as he stands and whips him across the ring. Moss catches him coming back with a Hip Toss, but when Moss goes in for another attack Dick shoves him off with his feet. Moss stumbles into the ropes and Dick springs to his feet. Dick then whips Moss across the ring.

COLE

Dick just sprang to life.

CABOOSE

Please Cole don't give us a play by play on what's going on in your pants!

As Moss comes back Dick nails a Basement Dropkick to Moss's knees. Moss goes down hard and looks to be in pain.

COLE

Dick is working the legs like he likes to do.

CABOOSE

I'm warning you Cole.

COLE

I'm calling the damn match!!!

COACH

I sincerely hope so.

Dick then pulls Moss to the corner by his legs and drapes a leg over the bottom rope. He then proceeds to sit down sharply on the knee three times.

COLE

Dick is....

CABOOSE

I'm not letting you say any more. I'll call play by play. Dick is trying to pop Moss's knee out of socket it seems or worse.

COACH

I never thought I'd say this, but thank you Caboose.

Dick then pulls Moss over to his corner by the leg and tags out to Rick. Rick slingshots over the top rope and comes down with a stomp to the hurt leg before pulling Moss to his feet by the head. Rick then tries a Shortarm Clothesline, but Moss manages to duck and nails Rick with a Spinning Back Kick to the gut as he turns around. Moss then hobbles over to his corner and tags in Brock. Rick sees Brock coming and circles around the ring to keep out of his grasp until he can figure out a strategy.

COLE

The big man is in now and Rick looks worried.

Finally the two lock up, but Brock easily shoves Rick into a corner so hard that Rick loses his footing and falls into a sitting position. Brock comes in for a kick to the face, but Rick quickly moves and circles around Brock again. Rick then nails a quick Dropkick that stuns Brock, but does not take him down. Nick yells, "Hit him again," and Rick this time hits a Clothesline, but Brock manages to stay upright.

COLE

Rick his the right idea. Stick and move, but it's not working.

COACH

He's not sticking hard enough.

CABOOSE

Thank God that's not Dick in the ring right now with you saying things like that Coach.

Rick goes for a third attack, but Brock grabs him when he gets close and nails an Overhead Belly to Belly! Heyross looks pleased as Brock stays on him. Brock pulls Rick back up and short arms him right into a hard Back Elbow strike that takes him down. Brock motions for Rick to get back up and when he does Brock lifts him onto his shoulders for the F-Stunner-5.

COLE

Brock looking to end this early!

Nick and Dick quickly storm the ring and pull Rick off of Brock's shoulders. The ref scrambles to get them out of the ring, but not before all three lay in the Mugging on Brock.

COLE

Clubberin'!! They be clubberin'!!

CABOOSE

Did Cole just become possessed by Dusty Rhodes??

The ref gets Nick and Dick out of the ring but Rick nails a stunned Brock with a Swinging Neckbreaker and goes for a cover.

No!! Benjamin makes the save.

COLE

The Triple Threat got what they wanted and that was enough confusion to get in some choice blows.

COACH

You mean cheap shots?

COLE

Sort of yes.

CABOOSE

Do you think Heyross's guys would do anything less?

Rick tags out to Nick, who goes to the top rope and waits for Brock to stand. As Brock gets up Nick comes off for a Diving Hurricanrana, but Brock turns it into a Sitout Powerbomb at the last second!!

COLE

Damn!!!

CABOOSE

I do believe Nick is dead. Atleast I think that's Nick. I've lost track.

COACH

Either way they shouldn't have pissed off Brock.

Brock makes a cover.

No!! Rick makes the save.

COLE

That could have been it.

Brock tags out to Benjamin who pulls Nick to his feet and goes for a T-Bone Suplex and hits it. He then makes a cover.

No!! Dick makes the save.

COLE

With two fresh men on the apron it's going to be hard to make a 3 count.

Benjamin pulls Nick up, locks in an Arm Wringer, and pulls him to the Heyross corner before tagging out to Moss. Moss shakes his leg out to get some feeling back and then takes control of the Arm Wringer before taking Nick over with an Armdrag.

CABOOSE

I wouldn't have tagged in Moss if I were Benjamin. I'm not sure how his leg is.

COACH

Well you're not Benjamin are you?

As Nick gets back up slowly Moss grabs him and hits a Belly to Belly Suplex before going for another cover as far from the Garner corner as he can get.

No!!! Rick makes the save at the last second.

COLE

Rick had to run across the ring, but he made the save.

Moss waits for Nick to stand and measures him for a Superkick, but as he goes for it Nick catches his foot and sweeps the other leg out. Moss lands hard and holds his leg in pain as Nick goes for a tag. However, Benjamin rushes in and pulls Nick away from his corner. The ref runs over to get Benjamin out. With the ref distracted Rick rolls into the ring, pulls Nick out and switches places with him. Benjamin yells at the ref about the switch, but the ref turns around to see Rick getting up and can't tell the difference.

COACH

Are you going to defend that Cole? I mean I don't care about a little cheating, but I'm sure you'll defend your favorite guys.

COLE

When did I say they were my favorite guys?

COACH

Oh so you have some favorite guys huh Cole? Hahahahahahahaah

CABOOSE

Coach don't make me knock you out.

Rick pulls Moss up and nails a Snap Suplex before making a cover.

No!!! Benjamin makes the save and spits at Rick since he's still pissed about the switch.

COLE

Total disrespect.

COACH

Go on Cole defend ya boys!

CABOOSE

Coach you're not one to talk.

Rick runs over and nails Benjamin as he's leaving the ring, causing Benjamin to try and enter the ring again, only to get cut off by the ref. Rick then pulls Moss over to his corner where all three Garners stomp away at his bad leg.

COLE

The Triple Threat still are rulebreakers, but this crowd still seems to cheer for them.

CABOOSE

Sometimes the fans like a bit of cheating.

Brock storms the ring in protest. When the ref goes to stop him Benjamin grabs a hold of him. Brock runs over and Clotheslines Nick and Dick from behind, but Rick manages to duck as he saw him coming. The ref tries desparately to regain control as Rick and Brock duke it out in the middle of the ring. Brock gets the advantage with a knee to the gut and then nails Rick with the Clothesline of Mass Destruction!!

COLE

Boom!!! Brock just about took...I think Rick's head off!!

COACH

I knew they shouldn't have pissed off Brock. Brock is one bad mofo and you don't piss him off.

The ref finally gets Brock out of the ring just as Moss makes a cover.

No!!! Dick makes a last second save, but a mean look from Brock causes him to stumble back through the ropes. A few fans laugh at Dick's clumsiness.

Moss then tags out to Brock who comes in looking pissed and ready to hurt. Rick sees him come in and scrambles to make a tag, but Brock pulls him back at the last second. Brock then pulls him to his feet and goes for the Killing Hulkamaniacs Bearhug. He locks it in and Rick cries out in pain.

COLE

We could have an end to this match right here.

CABOOSE

I think you're right. Rick still hasn't recovered from that vicious Clothesline, so he's already on the brink of unconsciousness.

COACH

I think Brock is trying to snap him like a twig.

Brock really wrenches in on the Bearhug as the fans chant "Let's Go Triple Threat!" Nick sees the need to do something and climbs to the top rope. Benjamin sees him and rushes around to push him off, but as Benjamin makes it around Nick dives off to the outside and nails a Diving Hurricanrana!

COLE

Nick just sacrificed himself to take Benjamin out of the equation!!

CABOOSE

Yeah, but like you said he took himself out as well.

COLE

Well with Moss nursing a bad leg that leaves only Brock against two Triple Threat members.

The fans cheer the dangerous move by Nick and a few chant "Holy Shit" as Brock looks over his shoulder to make sure Benjamin is okay. "Don't worry about him!" Heyross yells as Brock turns back around just in time to catch a right hand to the face by Rick. Rick begins firing off punches until Brock finally lets go of the Bearhug. Rick then dives for his corner and tags in Dick. The fans errupt as Dick rushes in and Rick joins him in whipping a stunned Brock across the ring. They then hit a Double Team Hip Toss. Dick follows it up by hitting a Standing Moonsault and then moving so Rick can hit a Senton Splash. Rick leaves the ring slowly as the last move took up his last burst of energy for awhile. Dick then goes for a cover after the ref makes sure Rick is out of the ring.

3!!

No!! Moss makes a very last second save.

COLE

The leg work on Moss so far has slowed him down. He almost didn't make that save.

COACH

Well almost only counts in hore shoes and hand grenades Cole.

CABOOSE

Did you come up with that yourself Coach?

Dick then climbs to the top rope and waits for Brock to stand. As Brock gets up Dick comes off for a Tornado DDT, but Brock shoves him off and Dick soars through the air and to the mat.

COLE

Wow!! Brock just tossed Dick off!

CABOOSE

Cole...my God stop it!!!

Brock regains his composure and as Dick gets back up Brock nails him with THE PAIN~!! (Spear).

COLE

What a spear!! This could be it!!

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!

COLE

Wait a minute! Is that!?

Otaku II shows up on the stage and Brock sees him as he gets back up. Brock points at Otaku and yells at him to come get some. Heyross is yelling for Brock to focus, but Brock doesn't seem to hear him. The ref yells at Otaku to leave ringside as he is walking close to the ring. With everyone distracted Rick quickly switches places with Dick in the ring and the fans buzz with anticipation.

COLE

Another switcharoo!!

COACH

Don't get so excited Cole.

Otaku climbs to the apron and gets in Brock's face, but the ref makes sure they don't fight. Just as Brock starts to go for Otaku, Otaku points behind him and tells him to turn around. Brock finally turns around just as Rick kicks him in the gut and nails him with a DDT. Rick then calls Dick back in and the two of them lift Brock into a Powerbomb position. From the outside Nick comes to life and slowly climbs to the top rope.

COLE

Nick is alive!!

CABOOSE

I think he was actually biding his time and keeping a watch on Benjamin.

Nick steadies himself and then comes off with a Missile Dropkick that knocks Brock foward into a Double Team Powerbomb!

COLE

Triple Missile Bomb!!!

COACH

Oh snap!!

Nick then nails Moss, knocking him off the apron before he and Dick leave the ring. Rick then makes a cover.

3!!!!

*DING DING DING*

COLE

We have new champions!!!

CABOOSE

Well I'll be.

COACH

I don't believe it. Otaku cost Brock and Team Heyross the match!!

BUFFER

Here are your winners and NEW 6 MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS....THE TRIPLE THREAT!!!!!

YEAHHHHHH!!!!!

Otaku II walks away laughing as Brock pushes himself off the mat with death in his eyes as far as Otaku is concerned. The Triple Threat grab the titles and do a celebratory dance that looks like something between the funky chicken and the charleston.

COLE

Well that's interesting.

The three of them then hold their titles high and the fans cheer along as "Word Up" begins to play again.

COLE

Congrats to the new champions, but the real question now is what will Brock do to retaliate against Otaku II??

CABOOSE

I don't know.

The Triple Threat walk to the back saying something about a victory party as the fans high five them along the way.

COLE

Right now, let's send it over to Josh Matthews who is with Alix Spezia...actually, let's hold off on that for a minute, we're being told there's some commotion backstage!

Cameramen run backstage, to find Alfdogg hammering away on Brock, then whipping him with a strap!

COLE

Alf incensed here, you remember it was Brock who cost Alf's team a shot at those titles last week!

The camera pans over to show Team Heyross laid out and holding their heads, and a bent steel chair a few feet away, then back over to Alf as he is choking Brock out with the strap! Officials and security finally pull Alf off, as Brock is laid out on the floor!

COLE

This is a heated war between these two, and it's got to be settled soon! Let's try Josh again, take it Josh!

(And we go to another area backstage where Josh is in fact with Alix, who's outfitted in jeans and a Leon Rodez Smooth as Silk t-shirt. Strangely the shirt isn't made out of silk.)

JOSH

Josh J.Math Matthews backstage with the 2005 female wrestler of the year, Alix Maria Spezia! Alix, how are you?

ALIX

Josh, I'm like the saddest person ever! Yesterday morning I called my dad, and I'm like dad, you have to make sure to watch TV tonight, because I'm gonna win a Grammy! And he's like I don't think I can get a TV in time, honey. And I'm like, dad, just ask a dude in one of the cells near you to see if you can trade the skinny Jewish guy you made your girlfriend for one of those small portable TV's. I showed up in my prettiest dress, which that slut Christina Aguilera decided to wear also, I curled my hair, I did not set fire to Carrie Underwood's hair although I felt I had a right to after listening to Jesus, take the wheel and I didn't get a single Grammy! I mean they even gave out awards in this category called Latin. Latin? What kinda dork wants to listen to music in a language no one's spoken in a gazillion years? Can you believe that? Hmph!

JOSH

How could you win a Grammy? You don't sing! You've never even released an album.

ALIX

Ooooh, I know. But just once I'd like to win an award that isn't related to pro wrestling or that I didn't have to break into Jodie Foster's house to steal.

JOSH

We better move on before I become an accessory to a crime. Last week, we all heard the awful comments made by The New New Midnight Express as it relates to your tag team Chicks Over Dicks. But what really stood out was Ned Blanchard's hurtful remarks about Krista and their daughter Maya. I wanted to see if I could get your thoughts on it.

ALIX

Poor Krissy! Josh, she was so mad about the whole thing that she wouldn't even talk to me. I'm her best friend! I'm the OAOAST's sweetheart, everyone wants to talk to me! But not Krista. But I can understand why'd she be so mad. Ned said tons of mean things, but I think what really hurt the most was what he said about Maya. Krista works her BUTT off for Maya, and Ned doesn't do anything! The few times he sends her a card or something, he addresses it to Mary Myrick! Her name is Maya, dork! Now he all of a sudden decides he's gonna use the kid as an ATM, and make her his gravy train. What a leech! He acts like she's his own 401 K plan. He's cool with being a father as long as he can score some cash out of it and not put any cash into it. He doesn't want to do any of the actual work that a father does. You know, like remembering her birthday, or helping to pay her bloated tuition, or even the really hard stuff like seeing her more then once a year! Josh, Ned's an awful dad! He makes Joe Jackson look like Ward Cleaver! He's a total dick. And Krista's such a great mom! Much better then mine, at least. Ya know, I think Krista kinda wishes she was my mom, because sometimes when she gets a lil tipsy, she'll sneak into my room, and push up on my wabbit tail kinda like my mama's Elmer Fudd boyfriend did when I was kid, only instead of going hud-hud-hud, she'll keep screaming at me to tell her who my mommy is, and if I don't say she is she gets super mad!

JOSH

That's an interesting visual! Now, in a few short moments you'll be squaring off with the other half of the Midnight Express, Simon Singleton The Sultan of Sarcasm..

ALIX

The Sultan of Sarcasm? That's is such a nice name. So much nicer then The Sultan of filthy rotten man whores, which is what he really is. Simon's a total bore! Ya know how Stifler nicknamed Finch Shit Break in American Pie? I'm gonna nickname Simon Piss Break because that's what everyone seems to take when he shows up on screen! Every time you hit the ring, fans hit the john! So in the spirit of the Grammys, I wanna offer you an award, Simon Singleton, a lifetime achievement award for being soooooo boring that your very presence provides an extra intermission to our viewing audience. Josh, congratulate Simon!

JOSH

Congrats, Simon! Please don't beat me up!

ALIX

Oh, Josh, I like feel really bad for him. I've tried everything in my power to make Si seem interesting. Honest! I even watched one of his matches while I was hanging upside down, still sucked, got a nose bleed, got delirious, thought I was being given a lapdance by Jesus turned out Krista's crazy eighty year old gardener Juan was just doing his daily exposing of his beef burrito. Anyway, Simon, you're probably thinking that you must've died and gone to VH1 because this is your best week ever! Not only do you get to roll around on the mat with the hottest babe in the OAOAST for five or six minutes, or however long it'll take me to whoop your booty, you, thanks to my enormous charisma and huuuuuuge entertainment value, actually get to appear like you're a totally interesting and engaging human being just by being associated with me! Pretty rad, right Josh?

JOSH

I'm jealous!

ALIX

But all is not so killer in casa del Singleton. Simon, if you're not already freaked out by your horrible haircut that makes you look like the world's palest Little Richard impersonator, you should probably be hella freaked out by having to face me. Because I am one very baaaaad gurrrrl and I am not to be messed with, dude. If I want your wallet, you better give it to me. If I want your kids, fork 'em over, baby, I need 'em to play bit parts in my production of the hit musical No,No,Nanette! If I want your freakishly large steroid enhanced nipples, you better find a knife and get to cutting because I wanna use them as hockey pucks. If I want your car and to punch you in the face and kick you in the testicles, you better take the bus, your broken jaw, and ruptured testicles like a man, give me what I want and be very thankful I didn't just explode your head with my mind. Simon, I'm sooooo bad they should slap a surgeon general's warning on my tush, because contact with me is super hazardous for your health. When I roll into town they change the terror alert level from green to "Oh shit! Alix is here! Run! Didn't you hear me, bitch, RUUUUUUN! But Ah can't, mah baby's still up in the house! Bitch, it's Alix! RUUUUUUUN! But mah baby! You can get you another one! It only takes nine months! Run, bitch! RUUUUUUUNN! It ain't Al-Qaeda, it's Al-IX!”

(Alix is soon interrupted by an unwelcome guest, who's pompous voice draws a series of boos from the audience and a troubled groan from Josh Matthews)

CHRISTIAN WRIGHT

(off screen)

Lamentable is it not? This segment so encumbered with the stench of impurity that one's war chariot, brimming with the eternal radiance of ethical munitions, can score nary a dent in it's staunch defenses. (Wright strides into the camera shot) Listening to what feculance discharges from the putrid mouth of this silicone infested tart is enough to make a man weep for the misfiled dignity of this once commanding federation.

ALIX

Hey!!

(Despite Alix's rather loud exclamation of protest, The HI-YA Heavyweight Champion pays the popular star no mind, continuing his spiel.)

WRIGHT

Was it not the anti neoclassicism playwright Diderot who long ago said that the purpose of the performing arts was to feature men and women of virtue, so that we, the verminous masses, may revel in their splendid goodness...

ALIX

(in a stuffy voice)

Was it not rap star Ludacris who not so long ago said “Move bitch! Get out the way! Get out the way, bitch, get out the way!”?

WRIGHT

(ignoring Alix's less then subtle hint to get lost)

Sadly, the incalculable worth of Diderot's philosophie, as the French would say, have failed to resonate within the vacant minds and morally incoherent souls of those derelicts who regard it as a shrewd piece of business to showcase this woman of the streets and her tasteless barely there apparel for the consumption of the impressionable minds that routinely view this entertainment vehicle.

ALIX

Hey!!!

WRIGHT

I entreat you, fair Joshua, what must the righteous among us think when this unprincipled succubus and her degenerate lover, one Leon Rodez, are granted free reign to feast upon the foundation stones of ethical society with razor sharp authority?

ALIX

Hey!!!!

WRIGHT

(clenching his fist, looking towards the heavens)

What tenebrous misery we discover ourselves entangled in, Joshua Matthews! The means of escape are few, but the sorrow is plentiful, and I fear it hungers for another victim! Must fate continually miscast us as the captive audience for the demolition derby Alix Spezia wages against common decency and proper moral conduct?

ALIX

Hey!!!!!

WRIGHT

Any man with honor springing through his veins, and valiance pumping in his heart would be dizzied with repulsion by what this young woman and her elder compatriot represent! What say you to this grandoise conception, Joshua? Put up thy libido, and draw thy sword so that you may manage it to slay these demons with me. Let us lay not compliments upon this midnight cowgirl and her licentious partner, Krista Isadora Duncan. Rather let us lay the blood stained blade of the guillotine to their necks so that we may fire the first and final shot in this war of ethics!

ALIX

HEY! IN BIG ASS BOLD RED FONT! Who do you think you are, mister?!

WRIGHT

Forgive me. Even vapid tramps such as yourself deserve a shred of common courtesey. I am......

SLAAAAAAAP! Alix went right across Wright's face with a furious open hand slap! Wright's comeuppance leads to him being the unwitting recipient of a “YOU GOT BITCHSLAPPED!” chant from the crowd. Rather then force the OAOAST's moral highground to beat a hasty retreat, the humiliation merely increases his desire to deal with Alix Spezia. Eyes narrowed into slits, and right a cheek burning a shade of dark red, he lunges into her, pushing her to the ground! Before serious blows can be exchanged, road agents pour onto the scene and separate the warring wrestlers! Alix is dragged away, kicking and screaming like a five year old throwing a temper tantrum. Wright on the other hand remains calm and collected, backing away from the scene with a cold smirk upon his face.

COLE

Wow! Simon versus Alix is next!

Commercial break

Edited by alfdogg

The horrible, horrible, music known as Chase eeks out of the arena's speakers, leading the ten thousand fans, and the eighteen thousand fans who've come dressed as empty seats, to boo their little hearts out. Purple spotlights dance across the arena floor, as a similarly colored X appears on the entrance stage. The entrance doors start to pull apart, revealing two of the most detested souls in the OAOAST, Simon Singleton and his manager Jim Cornette. Cornette, ubiquitous racket in tow, strolls down the apron, his multicolored suit drawing it's share of insults and jeers. Simon struts behind him, massaging his hard won tag team title.

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a televised time limit of sixty minutes. Now making his way to the ring, from Charleston, South Carolina, being accompanied by the legendary Jim Cornette, he is one half of the world tag team champions, The Sultan of Sarcasm....SIMON SINGLETOOOOOOON!!

COLE

As we know, or I know because I pay attention, Krista was incredibly upset about what Ned said last week. So upset that it lead to her requesting a match.....between Alix and Simon Singleton.

In the ring, Singleton takes off his majestically glittery violet jacket, to reveal his grotesque tights, a putrid combination of white base, gold swirls, and aquamarine race lines. They look like they were designed by his son, who spends too much time watching Queer Eye and Christopher Lowell, and not enough time outside pulling the legs off spiders and stabbing frogs with sharp sticks, and exploring the bodies of other young men while they play “wrestler” down by the pond, and learning how to be a FUCKING MAN! But the world of pro graps hasn't hardened Si's heart enough for him to tell his offspring that tights this ugly are the reason Jesus died.

CABOOSE

Simon a bit out of his element here. The Midnight Express, like most OAOAST tag teams, rarely wrestle singles matches. Chicks Over Dicks are a strange pair, as they are really the only team besides Black T who do a lot of singles bouts. I think Alix really has that advantage. That said, I believe Simon is an excellent grappler if any one can adapt to a singles match, it's him. He's possibly one of the most underrated wrestlers we have in this company.

Promiscuous Girl by Nelly Furtado comes seeping out of the arena's sound system. A red pyro fountain rains down from the ceiling eventually giving way to Simon's foe, Alix Spezia! Her appearance scores the gargantuan pop that always accompanies her flashy entrances. Standing at her side, and giddily waving golden poms-poms are none other then Los Diablos, dressed as cheerleaders. Female cheerleaders. Female cheerleaders who you might find giving lap dances at Score's Gentlemen's club on Santa Fe Avenue. That's awesome. Wrestling would be a lot cooler if it had less guy's who look like they stock the shelves of my local Blockbuster, and more guys who look like they run the meat market at my local gay bar.

BUFFER

And his opponent from the city of angels, Los Angeles, Californ-i-a, she is the 2005 female wrestler of the year, the co-winner of the 2005 award for most entertaining character, accompanied to the ring by Los Diablos De Fuego, she is the lovely, the talented, ALIX MARIA SPEEEEEZZZIAAAA!

COLE

As we saw Alix and Christian Wright had a bit of a dust up before the commerical break. Earlier tonight it was announced to Wright will face Zack Malibu at Zero Hour for the HI-YA heavyweight championship. I guess Christian was feeling feeling cocky so he felt the need to throw his weight around.

The announcement of Alix's name gets another enormous cheer from the excited fans. Wearing a long sleeve black zipper tube top, and tiny hot pants on her big ol BUTT, Alix heads to the ring, while Los Diablos bump and grind on the more attractive male fans (and believe me, there ain't a lot of them!). Ally slides into the squared circle, and heads to the top turnbuckle. Displaying her darling smile, she throws the peace sign into the air, leading the roaring crowd to mimic the gesture. Once she gets off the turnbuckle, and the managers and valets get to ringside the ref calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Despite the extreme acrimony that exists between their respective partners, Alix and Simon agree to start their bout with a routine lockup. The ultra competitive grapplers tussle with one another, neither seeming able to gain an upper hand until Singleton calls forth a gust of brute force and pushes Alix into the ropes. Referee Billy Silverman is on top his game, and moves in to call for a clean break. But before this can happen, Alix overtakes Simon, who's made the critical error of weakening his grip, and backs him off the rope. Although befuddled to have conceded the advantage, Simon's tenacity quickly recaptures it and he shoves Alix into a near corner. With her tanned figure mashed against the sharp steel of the turnbuckle by his two hundred odd pounds, Spezia desperately searches for a key to freedom. The problem is that he's desperately searching for a way to dump her over the ropes, having his arms around her slender waist, and trying to elevate her with his broad shoulders. Silverman petitions the wrestlers to give him some sort of clean break, but the two show no respect for authority, seemingly more determined to maim each other then listen to him. Simon steps a few inches back from Alix, deciding after all that he doesn't wish to dump her to the outside mats. Now his goal appears to be wiping her bubblegum pink lips off her face! He cruelly presses his fingers against her visage while still stabbing his shoulder into her toned stomach. Spezia's lone weapon against this dishonorable tactic is to open her mouth wide and violently clamp down on his index and middle finger with her pearly whites! A piercing roar of agony escapes from Singleton's lungs, as he pulls his bleeding fingers back from her iron grip. Silverman seizes on this moment to interject himself, before catty Alix's fangs reattempt their effort to tear Singleton's digits off.

“She bit me!” Simon angrily maintains, face lit up with incredulous rage, as his wild green eyes stare at the warm crimson goo seeping from the tear in his skin.

For her part, Alix plays innocent victim, putting on such an adorable face that it's nearly impossible for Silverman to muster to necessary sternnesses to reprimand her. Thus he turns to Simon, and beseeches the South Carolinian to settle down and ignore the cheap shot. Thankfully for Billy-boy, Singleton is more level headed then most wrestlers, who would be swinging chairs by now, and agrees to let bygones be bygones and conduct a fair match.

CABOOSE

I must say biting someone's fingers is a bit of an unorthodox way to win a match.

The competitors return to their familiar collar and elbow tie up position. Fortunately for Silverman, who isn't certain he'll be able to again put out the flames they instigate, the hold remains bite free with Alix going into a pedestrian side headlock. Singleton attempts to worm his way out of her hold, but frustratingly finds that she merely stiffens the grip to keep him locked down. Unable to power out of her clutches, Simon resorts to pelting her in her exposed ribs with short but painful jabs. Spezia tries to hold firm in the face of these rapid fire punches, but in the end they prove lethal and damaging enough to achieve Simon's goal of eroding her grapple. Taking advantage of the fact that he no longer feels like he has a noose around his neck, Singleton places his hands on Alix's lower back and gives her shove to the ropes. On her return, she lowers her head like some sort of raging bull through an Italian street. Rather then have her chocolate hair covered head smash into his testicles, Simon takes a wise action, and leap frogs her, figuring he can take her out with a clothesline on her next run of the ropes. However, there won't be another run of the ropes as Ally rolls underneath Simon's airborne legs. Singleton lands with nothing but the anti-NNMX crowd in front of him, and a very dangerous opponent behind him! Miss Spezia laces her lovely legs around Simon's right leg, and before the tag team champion can even entertain the idea of formulating a counter his entire world turns beige as he's cruelly dropped face first to the mat.

“LET'S GO ALIX! LET'S GO ALIX!” Chant the fans as Los Diablos wave their pom-poms into the air.

Simon, his aching head swimming, slowly gets on all fours still unsure over what just hit him. He's given a quick and highly annoying reminder as Ally Cat rear waistlocks him, then swings her five feet eight inches over to his side, pulling him onto his back in a pinning situation. However her tug on the sarcastic one may have to be too tight as she ends up yanking Simon over onto his stomach before even getting a single one count. Now resting across his back Alix thinks she still holds a strong advantage, and doesn't feel much of a need to press the fight. This momentarily lapse in competitive drive permits a grounded Simon to get a solid hold on her body and stand himself up with her draped over his shoulders in a fireman's carry position. Although stunned to now be slung over the man's upper back, the bubbly brunette composes herself in a timely fashion and uses her considerable agility to roll down his back, trying to suck him into a pinfall. Singleton, having a great deal of experience with slippery cruiser weights like Alix is wise to this crafty trick, and bends his knees to maintain his leverage. Concluding that Double S isn't going to go down no matter how much she may like, the perky lady scoops herself up and heads to the ring cables.

COLE

We see Los Diablos De Fuego are at ringside. Last week they were victims of a heinous hate crime by the South Central Militia. The OAOAST front office was terr...

COACH

Did you say hate crime? You can't throw that term around like that. That's slander!

When a running Alix nears her foe he attempts to floor her with a face shattering spinning clothesline, but his arm speed is far too lethargic to catch someone as speedy as Alix. Thus she effortlessly ducks beneath it and continues a trot to the opposite end of the ring. Upon returning to Singleton, she takes to the skies for what should be a picturesque cross bodyblock. But much to the chagrin of both Los Diablos and the capacity crowd, Singleton changes the course of the match, unleashing a flipping dropkick that sends Alix's body grotesquely twisting and turning through the air before it meets a cringe worthy head first landing on the canvas. On the outside, JC, smiles broadly, Si's counter is almost pleasing enough to make him forget about the young fan behind him accusing him of open mouth kissing small sheep.

COLE

Fans, I want to remind you that Zero Hour comes to you live on pay-per-view on Febuary 26th, from the hometown of Chicks Over Dicks, Los Angeles, California! I know that the fans there will be happy to see their hometown heroines.

COACH

Ahem! Ahem! Ahem! LA also happens to be the hometown of Ned Blanchard, the favorite angel of the city of angels. I heard on Fox News that California republicans are planning on asking Ned to run for state senator.

Alix stands up, feeling as if she'd just base jumped off a four story office building without a parachute, rather then hit with a simple dropkick. Simon bulls towards her, extending his arm for a clothesline. Unfortunately he commits the error of telegraphing the move, and even in her temporarily wounded state Miss Spezia is able to extinguish his charge with an arm drag! Upon hitting the mat, Singleton immediately attempts to scurry away from his rival, but she's simply too fast to escape and he's buttoned down by an arm lock. The hold, which gleaned a polite round of applause, is designed to permit Alix a few seconds to cope with her annoying headache rather then do any real damage to Simon. However that doesn't stop her from gleefully ripping and wrenching at his limb, eliciting sorrowful cries from the three time tag team champion. Ten painful seconds into the move, Double S begins to feel as if this crazy woman is planning on separating his shoulder from it's socket. This obviously being something he doesn't want to have happen, Singleton utilizes his leg strength to push himself to his feet. Alix has no choice but to follow him up, otherwise she'd run the dangerous risk of losing control over her foe. Upon rising to her full 5'8 frame, the SoCal beauty moves into an arm wrench, snapping his limb as roughly as she can manage. As the pain in his arm becomes almost too much to stomach, Singleton bends over, praying for some sort of divine intervention to provide a respite. Sadly no otherworldly relief comes his way, instead he has to settle for the devilish humiliation and horrible agony of Alix once again chomping his fingers!

COACH

That is so hot.

Howling into the night, making his tortured voice heard over the screaming fans, Simon jerks his bleeding fingers out of Alix's mouth. While Cornette tailspins into a hyperactive fit over the cheap move, Alix flashes a sugary smile at his equally irate charge. But unlike last time, Simon refuses to let this disparagement go unchallenged. Shunning his pain, he attempts to decimate Alix's orbital socket with a crazed forearm! But our heroine artfully spins away from the deadly move and circles behind The Sultan of Sarcasm. While he clumsily stumbles forward like a town drunk, she leaps onto his shoulders, and crosses her furry black boots around his neck. Before he has an opportunity to struggle out of her grip, she dips backwards and turns his world upside down and inside out with an inverted hurricanrana!

COLE

What grace! Jesus Christ, I can't believe I get paid to say things like that. I feel like I'm stealing a paycheck.

Feeling like there are marbles rolling around in his head, Si rises and groggily wobbles into a deep arm drag from Alix. Placed squarely on the mat, Simon makes eye contact with his manager, and the disapproving glare Jimmy shoots him is all the motivation he needs to rage against Alix's arm lock. Putting his strength advantage to the test, he maneuvers his way around her sloppily applied submission. He turns himself on all fours, and she's required to move with him, lest her hold evaporate. Thinking quickly, Alix recaptures control by rolling a few punches with her free hand into his upper pectorals. The strikes land with enough ferocity to quell Singleton's short lived rebellion. Mighty proud of herself, Alix stands up with Si's arm in tow, and shouts out to the crowd,

“ROCK AWWWWWWWN, BOSTON!” to which they reply with a chant of “ALIX! ALIX!”

Simon must be more of a smooth jazz kind of guy, because he doesn't appear to be keen on rocking awwwwwwn. What he does appear keen on doing, however, is ridding himself of this annoying hanger on. He ducks low and is able to throw Alix overhead with a snap arm drag. The counter causes his arm a moment of burning pain, but he tells himself it'll be worth it if it ditches Alix. Unfortunately, he fails to make like Grammy winner Mariah Carey and shake her off, as the little ball of fire rolls through the counter, even managing to toss Simon into the air with an impressive grounded arm drag in the process! At ringisde Jim Cornette tears the hair out of his poorly made toupee, while Los Diablos giddily wave their poms-poms in celebration.

COACH

I for one am glad The South Central Militia took out Los Diablos. Can you imagine men who look like that getting a chance to compete for the tag team titles at Anglemania? That would bring shame and disgrace to our fair sport!

Alix stands up, keeping a flustered Simon's arm trapped within her's. He has his free hand pressed tightly against her holding arm, hopping against hope that it will prevent her from taking any more of his sore arm into her grasp. What it actually manages to do is loosen her grip just enough that Mister Sarcasm is able to rise to his feet under his own volition and mount a comeback. Not being the sharpest wrestler in the company, Ally Cat can't think of any way to prevent Singleton from backing her against the corner posts. Thus she's wedged against the turnbuckle, where the dutiful referee forces her to finally free Simon. Ever the sportsmanlike one, Ally promptly makes a clean break. However, she leaves herself wide open to a loathsome cheap-shot in the form a shoulder to the midsection from a vengeance seeking Simon Singleton!

“BOOOOOO!” go the crowd, while the official blasts Simon with an admonishment. Simon, for his part, tells both of them to shut up and mind their business.

Her ribs burning almost as much the hatred she holds for the NNMX, Spezia begins to slowly crumple towards the mat. But Simon rockets her upwards with flesh ripping knife edge chop, that prompts her to let go with a heart wrenching grimace. The tag team champion latches onto her arm ,and puts forth a tremendous effort to whip her to the opposite corner! Miss Spezia isn't overly enthralled by the prospects of having her insides jumbled by turnbuckles, so she grabs onto the top ropes, and does the tried and true up and over! Yet much to her surprise and disturbance the beach babe finds that she's landed not on the mat, but on Simon's shoulders in a standing fireman's carry set up. Not sparing a single second, Singleton swings Alix's svelte body in front of him for a face first powerbomb! The fans in attendance hold their collective breaths as it appears Alix's bid for victory may meet a gruesome end. But the fan favorite allows the crowd and Los Diablos to breathe easy when she avoids the fatal hold and launches him across the ring with an arm drag!

“LET'S GO ALIX! LET'S GO ALIX!”

Simon gets to a vertical base, summoning an icy rage born of embarrassment and nurtured by the intense hurt in his arm. He plows towards Alix with his good arm outstretched for a clothesline. But she again shoots his blood pressure and stress levels through the roof with another crowd pleasing arm drag. This time, Singleton at least possess the good sense to scurry away before he can be trapped in one more arm lock. Blinded by outrage, the normally calm grappler, pops up and zooms toward Alix, just wishing that he could flatten her with his sheer mass. But he'll have no such luck for Alix takes a window of opportunity to slide to his side and captures him with a drop toe hold! CRAAAACK! So consumed by his pungent fury, Singleton didn't even think to do the wise thing and shield has face with his hands. Consequently his now busted and bleeding nose takes the brunt of the fall! Unable to think clearly, Si rolls over onto his back, taking shallow breaths to compose himself. Alix sees this a prime moment to do a lil taunting and get her freak on. She stands at his side, then gets all jiggly-wiggly with her tushy, which sends the male audience at home running for their bottle of Johnson&Johnson baby oil and box of Charmin. Once she's done with her pants integrity destroying booty shaking, she catapults her body backwards with a dazzling moonsault elbow drop! Alix lays her body on top of Simon for a lateral press.

CROWD

CROWD

Singleton explosively shoots his shoulder up, a not so subtle message to the fan's, Alix, and any future foes, that it'll take a lot more then arm drags and rump shaking to best him. Ally gets the point loud and clear, and pulls him to his feet, not providing him with a moment to breathe. She continues to chink away at the health of his arm, pulling him into a hammerlock. The usually mundane move has Singleton screaming bloody murder, and yearning for the times where she just played Hannibal Lecter with his fingers. With the camera getting excellent shots of his beet faced agony, Singleton lowers his upper body, just trying to see if he can flip the cruiserweight over with his upper back strength. Not only does this nonsensical counter fail horribly, but the excess movement adds unwanted pressure to his already aggrieved limb. At the request of his perturbed boss, Simon moves onto plan B, which is running around the ring like a chicken with it's head cut off, with Alix's acting as his rear feathers.

COLE

(chuckling)

What the heck is he doing?

The audience and Alix can't help but laugh at Singleton's fool-headed exhibition. No doubt, it's probably the most foolish and pathetic counter attempt either has ever witnessed. Yet their soon exposed to the method behind his utter insanity, for when he approaches the ropes nearest Cornette, he abruptly sinks down to his stomach, freeing himself from the vexing hold. As a pleasing byproduct Alix's built up momentum sends her nose-diving through the second and third ropes!

COLE

Oh no!

The smile that had started to take shape on SS's visage quickly morphs into a distressed frown as Alix shatters his last bit of sanity by landing on her feet. While the crowd applauds her remarkable display of agility, she blows her archnemisis Jim Cornette a sickeningly sweet kiss. Jimmy reacts by thinking about smashing her with his racket, but decides against it when he determines he'd rather not have to deal with her wrapping a steel chair around his neck in retaliation.

COACH

You can't disrespect Jimmy like that! Of course, you're always welcome to disrespect me like that, baby girl.

Our heroine positions herself on the apron, where a crazed Singleton is waiting to rearrange her face with a right elbow! Alix bats off Si by dipping down and sinking her shoulder into his stomach. Undiscouraged by his latest screw-up, Singleton blitzes Alix once more, right hand cocked for a solid punch. As he closes the distance between them, Alix replays her effective counter, burying her shoulder deep into his midsection. The champs knees buckle underneath him, and he's riddled nauseous by her simple attack.

CABOOSE

I told you, that Alix is better equipped to wrestle a singles match then Simon Singleton. At this point in a tag team match, Simon would've tagged out twice. He can't do that, and he's lost in Alix's domain.

Using his exposed back as a launching pad, Alix flips her way back into the squared circle. Upon a graceful landing, her boots carry her towards the florescent orange cables. She surges back towards Simon, and both wrestlers seem to have an idea of what's coming next. Simon offers his arm for a clothesline which she ducks beneath with unerring ease. She runs the ropes again, but her second return proves less benign then the first, as Si chains her up with a sleeper hold. Owning a strong never say die attitude, Spezia instantly commences prying at his arms, but even the most valiant escape efforts can be easily subdued by blood not flowing to the brain. Once he feels that the smaller athlete has been sufficiently weakened, Simon, still possessing that maniacal look, bends her backwards, crashing her neck first across his outstretched knee! The capacity crowd boos the Sultan's course of action wildly, while Alix feels the white hot pain cascading through her neck. Smiling through the mass of stringy sandstorm shaded hair that cloaks his face, Double S drops down on Alix with a lateral press..

Alix kicks out, using every last muscle in her body to get the two hundred plus pounder off her. Even while screaming at the ref about a slow count, Singleton doesn't furnish Alix a single second to rest. Grabbing her by the unstructured strands that make up her shagged hair, he gruffly yanks her upright. After taking a second to give Silverman one last earful about the speed of his count, Singleton grabs Alix by her neck and launches a hurricane of powerful MMA inspired infighting, landing ferocious kneestrikes to the body, and sprinkling in a dash of elbows to the face for good measure.

CABOOSE

Simon is just going to town on Alix right now. Ned's known as the striker of the two, but you can see Simon knows how to hit with the best of them!

Simon sinks in a front face lock so tight, Alix can scarcely get her breath, it feels like a rope is being tied around her neck. The Sarcastic one keeps up this charade of a submission hold, choking her, dazing her, and belittling her with various smug insults. Alix has enough experience with the NNMX to understand that this simple weardown hold is merely an appetizer, setting up a far more dangerous entree. Whatever Simon has cooking in his kitchen she dearly wants to avoid it. But the pure strength and mass of his arms grounds any bids for freedom. Unleashing his master plan to the world, the tag team champ hooks Alix's right leg as though he were attempting a fisherman's suplex. From there he spins to the side, falling to the mat and savagely twisting her neck! Ally lets out a soft moan in misery, her brown locks cloaking her anguished face. Pleased as punch, Singleton sits up and looks at Los Diablos with a deranged grin on his face, almost imploring the bombastic duo to come and make the fatal mistake of challenging him. When he tires of taunting Mariachi and Moracca, he crawls over towards Spezia to make a lackadaisical cover.

The fans roar with approval as Alix gets her shoulder off the canvas, mere nanoseconds before Silvman's hand struck for the pivotal third time. Simon, however is definitely not in a joyful mood, as he moves his pesky rival into a grounded sleeper hold. While attempting to choke the life out of the young lass, Simon continues to siege her with degrading slurs. Yet Alix ignores Simon's picking of her emotional scabs, instead putting all her drive and attention towards breaking out of her prison. She violently writhes around in his grasp, holding out hope that the frenzied movement will dwindle his tight embrace. However Simon is too intent of having her succumb to his dominance, and he moves with her body, keeping his hold applied, making her strategy useless and exhuasting.

COACH

Didn't some announcer say that Simon Singleton would be at a disadvantage because he has less singles experience? Gee, I wonder who that was?

The hold still cinched in, Alix exerts a great deal of effort to push her body upright. Simon of course rises with her, but this exposes his stomach and leaves it open to a flurry of spirited elbow strikes from Miss Spezia! The crowd sensing the tide is turning, stomps their feet against the beer and peanut covered arena floor, trying their hardest to rally on the babyface. Simon, also gathering that momentum is shifting, switches over into a desperation front face lock.

“ALIX! ALIX! ALIX!”

Drawing strength from the adoring crowd, Spezia rifles a trifecta of furious fists into Singleton's gut. Unable to withstand this constant barrage beating down on his stomach, Singleton breaks his hold and angrily slams his arm over Alix's lower back. The fierce shot staggers her into the ropes, and brings tears to her hazel eyes. A sneering Simon takes a moment to shake off his pain, clutching his hurt stomach, before plowing towards his rival, seeking to knock her over the cables with a clothesline! But as Simon's only a few inches away from launching her into the front row, she ducks and back body drops him out of the ring! Thankfully, The Sultan of Sarcasm avoids a horrible fall, expertly landing his purple boots on the ring apron.

COLE

Isn't Simon usually a lot calmer?

Si's face becomes a mask, going cross eyed and contorting with twisted rage while he stalks across the ring apron to the turnbuckle. As Alix is left in the center ring, struggling mightily to acquire her second wind, Simon ascends to the top rope. With an unhealthy harshness shimmering in his eyes, he chucks himself off the top rope with a crossbody block! At the last possible minute, Alix spots the tan and purple bomb about to drop on her, and rolls underneath his descending body! Simon's expression of hatred turns to one of chilling terror as he's left to hit the rock hard canvas with a resounding impact! This draws a stunning growl of misery from the champion, who betrays his hurt by immediately beginning to stand up. Shielding his abdomen and snarling in unbridled hostility, he storms over to Alix, who resting against the ropes, is still looking for that elusive burst of energy.

COLE

I think missing his cross body block may have just made Simon madder!

Singleton takes a mass of her within his hands, nearly ripping stands out her scalp as he coarsely tries to pull her towards the center of the ring. Apparently, his mistreatment of her cover of Cosmo worthy hairstyle is all she needed to get going, because the adorable diva roars back to life with a set of stinging knife edge chops! The brilliant chops serve to aid Alix in working her way out of the corner, as the fans bleat her name in unison. Seeing his chances for victory slip away with every last one of her thudding strikes, Singleton battles back with a wide left hook. But Alix stays the course, her desire to punish Simon for what he and his partners said about Krista, fueling everyone of her attacks. Her pink lipstick makes a serpent like hiss pop out of the side of her mouth, as she wallops Si to the ropes with a heavy uppercut! Blood trickling from his nostrils, Singleton clumsily stumbles towards Spezia, ignoring Cornette's pleas to stay back. Alix meets Simon with high kick that smashes into his temple. This initiates another bombardment of chops once that again push the overwhelmed Sultan into the ropes. Trapped in a deep daze, he totters back to his aggressor with as much and control over his body as a pinata swinging through the wind. Alix smashes her personal pinata with her trademark dropsault to his injured arm! The strike blasts Si hard enough to transport him back to the familiar ropes, where he falls across the middle one, despairing over his less then favorable condition.

COLE

I know what's coming! I know what's coming!

Cornette it would seem does to, and nervously presses Simon to turn his attention towards Alix! But the South Carolinian is far to worried about the state of his hurt limb to lend him any focus. The rambunctious crowd lets out a hearty cheer as Alix channels the spirit of her boyfriend, jiggling her feet and wiggling hands. She then runs to the opposite ropes, zooms back, takes to the skies, and lands with all her weight across The Sultan's lower back!

MARIACHI

CALL DAAAAT BEEEEECH BOJANGULSSSS!

COACH

I didn't know he could speak English.

“LET'S GO ALIX! LET'S GO ALIX!”

With childlike glee, Alix incites the crowd to join her in spirit as she prepares to slay a rising Singleton. She lunges forward to flatten her foe with a lariat! However the cagey mat veteran, ducks under the attack and shoots behind her for a waistlock. The fans instantly stand up, rooting Alix on at Los Diablos urging. She draws the strength she needs from their heartwarming support, and rockets an elbow into Simon's upper jaw. Feeling the pain scorch through his head, he instinctively breaks the lock, deciding instead to crush her with the lariat she just missed with! Unlike SS, the award winning starlet doesn't simply duck the strike, rather she latches onto his arm, gives it a slight twerk, to draw a pained screamed from his throat, then torpedoes it into the canvas with the divorce(single arm ddt)! Ally cat flashes the crowd a beauty pageant worthy smile, before making the cover on Simon.

CROWD

CROWD

Simon's arm thrusts off the canvas, saving Cornette a near heart attack. While Simon lies wheezing on the mat, Ally stays behind him, waiting patiently for him to stand. She watches him rise, favoring that arm and teetering like a novice tight rope walker. When he comes to his full vertical base, she hooks onto him with a full nelson! The audience is abuzz with anticipation, knowing that this is the set-up for her finisher Midnight Motivation. Unfortunately they'll never get to see the finisher as Simon, with an angry sigh, powers his way out of the hold. Moving quickly, already thinking this match has gone ten minutes longer then it should, he pulls a surprised Alix down to the mat with a roll-up, going so far as to hook her leather tights for leverage.

Alix kicks out with little trouble. Singleton's monumental anger over the count descends over a frightened Silverman, as he tears into Alix with vicious stomps. Taking a fistful of her gorgeous hair, he pulls her upright, then shoots her off into the ropes. Spezia refuses to run back, however, choosing to hook her arms across the third rope to halt her momentum. This crafty counter simply pushes an already unhinged Singleton closer to the edge. Holding that deranged look that's typified his expression throughout this match, he rumbles to her with a shoulder block! Problematically, Alix saw this coming a mile away, and meets an oncoming Singleton with a side kick to the injured arm!

“PISS BREAAAAAAAK! PISS BREAAAAAAK!” chants the clever crowd to Simon.

Though the repeated attacks are telling on his arm, his strong disgust for Alix allows him to push aside the pain and attempt to floor her with a superkick! But the super cute sweetheart sweeps below it, and Simon's miss awkwardly careens him forward. Still on the attack, he turns around, vulgarities and spit seeping out of his mouth. Singleton leans into Alix's baby oiled body, takes hold of her arm, and whips her to the far ropes. Alix, so quick and agile, turns a defensive position into an offensive attack when she leaps onto the third rope and hurtles back at him with a splendid lionsault press! Unwilling to be squished by her body, Simon attempts to step out of the way. But on the way down she catches hold of his aggravated arm and batters the man with an inverted single arm ddt! Poor Singleton emits a blood curdling scream while Jimmy C suffers from a panic attack!

CABOOSE

I know for sure Simon didn't expect that to happen. That's not the type of move you usually see in a wrestling match.

Simon stands up and has all sense knocked from his brain, as Alix drop a bomb in the form of spinning back elbow that detonates right on his temple. From there she whips him to the cables, trying to paste him with spinning sidekick on his return. However, Singleton doesn't need a concussion added to the heap of problems she's caused him, and lowers his head to successfully avert the attack. Alix, having to turn her back for the move, now finds herself in a perilous position, and the second she turns to face him, he exploits her vulnerability with leaping spin kick! Alix writhes on the mat, clutching her face, while he wipes the the sweat off his snarling mug.

COLE

I really don't think I've ever seen Simon in such a bad mood before!

Simon puts Alix into a back suplex position, then runs forward and violently settles her onto the top turnbuckle. Ally cries out in agony, which brings a cruel smile to SS's face. The sold out crowd refuses to believe Alix's comeback has met an untimely end, and increases their loud support of their heroine. While their cheers fill the air, Singleton's powerful legs augment his boost to the top rope, as he joins her at the height of the ring. Sweat stinging his blurred vision, he reapplies his back suplex set-up, eager to finish her off with a top rope back drop. But Alix isn't ready to capitulate to Simon's prowess, and the spunky grrl admirably battles back with furious punches and elbows to his noggin! Thanks to all the other blows she's softened his head with, it doesn't take many punches to knock Double S back to the ground! The fans pop, thinking the exchange won by their heroine. But Simon, cussing like a drunk sailor, remains undaunted by this setback, and continues his sadistic quest to annihilate the OAOAST's favorite female. He runs to her, striking her with a forearm that lands with carefully calculated force. Alix whimpers under the subsequent barrage of forearms, while Cornette rudely mocks her misery. After finishing his assault, Simon turns away from her, and places his arms underneath her's, pulling her into a Razor's Edge position. Sensing that their idol is soon to meet a grizzly end, Los Diablos and the spectators emphatically urge her to pull a counter out of her back of tricks. Simon puts a load of torture on his arm, as he heaves her off the turnbuckles, wincing in obvious pain as he does so. He then jerks her high into the sky, planning on giving her a Razor's Edge so fierce it'll will make her think twice before stepping in the ring again with the NNMX. However Alix snuffs out this lofty goal, and answers the crowds cries for a rebuttal by stunning him with a victory roll! The audience leaps to their feat, counting along with what they're sure will be the match ending pinfall!

CROWD

CROWD

The count comes to an abrupt and crowd distressing end when the referee becomes distracted by the psychedelic abomination that is Jim Cornette's suit. The fabric's chaotic swirl of ghastly colors takes him back to the radical acid trips of the 70's done while chilling out to Dark Side Of the Moon, and it's sweet melody of turbulent beauty magnetically pulls him towards the apron based manager of champions. Cornette happily motions him on, lending his Charleston born client a few much needed seconds to recover. Unappreciative of the diversion, the fans boo lustily, pleading for someone to take care of the underhanded manager. To their elation, that someone is Moracca! The flamboyant lucha sensation zips over to JC, grabs onto his ankles and hauls the startled wrestling legend right off the apron!

“YEAAAAAH!”

Brows angled in outrage, voice screaming profanities above the roar of the crowd, Jimmy attempts to make like Maria Sharapova and take Moracca's head off with the racket! But Moracca ducks the volley, and Jimmy's momentum takes him on a one eighty twirl right into a TESTICULAR CLAW from Mariachi! The unadulterated embarrassment of being sexually harassed by a luchadore in drag has Cornette shrieking bloody murder at the top of his lungs!

COLE

Oh man!

COACH

Jealous?

COLE

A little.

BAM! Mariachi is leveled with a booming clothesline from the tree trunk thick arm of Marcellus Wallace! The stunned fans are up in arms over the crippling ambush. Cornette, both chuckling and weeping, lies on the mat nursing his wounded unit. Moracca has every intention of defending his partner's disgraced honor, yet the fire that blazes in his heart is quickly snuffed out by a massive big boot to the back of the skull from Vincent “Whitey” Santana”!

“BOOOOOOOOO!”

COLE

The South Central Militia are here and wreaking havoc! They came through the crowd, and..I just don't believe this. Alix used the last of her energy on that victory roll, she can't do anything.

Sounding a lot like a Dolly Parton gender impersonator, a vengeful Cornette deviously directs his hired goons. Billy Silverman leans through the ropes, begging the SCM to stop the violence and increase the peace, but the thugs will only take orders from one man. And that man is telling them to drive Mariachi into the steel steps. CLAAAAANK The cringe worthy sound of Mariachi's head meeting the now dislodged steps echoes throughout the venue, and brings a grin to face of James E Cornette. Despite the damage done, the Louisville Slugger still has an appetite for revenge that matches the SCM's ever present appetite for carnage. Their mutual thirst for bloodlust is fully quenched when the SCM position themselves at a dazed Moracca's side, hook onto his arms, then drill his back into the callous steel of the guardrail with a murderous side russian leg sweep! Concerned fans lean over the barricade, asking a slumped over Moracca if he's okay, while Corny and the SCM exchange high fives over their treacherous misdeeds.

COLE

For the second week in a row, The South Central Militia have laid waste to Los Diablos De Fuego. This is appalling.

Taking utmost advantage of the prevailing confusion and the chaos, Singleton has gathered his tag team title. While a few observant fans vainly attempt to direct the ref's attention towards what's soon to transpire, he wields a championship like a battering ram, sinisterly aiming it directly towards Alix's cute face. But the feisty wrestler, tipped off by the crowd noise, fights him off with a swift gut high kick! The belt falls from his land, as he's left coughing and wheezing like a chain smoker. She pulls him into a frontface lock, looking for a DDT! Yet Simon wildly punches his way out of her grasp. With a smile on his lips, he snares her into a standing head scissors. Before the crowd's chants can inspire it's target for one last rebellion, Simon spikes her head against the metal title with a piledriver! Her skull disgustingly bounces off the metal plating, sapping whatever life is left out of her slender body. The chants seem to come from miles and miles away, as she slips deeper and deeper into blackness, while Simon pushes the belt out of the ring. He returns to make the cover, and Silverman, on cue, comes back to count.

COLE

No! Not this way!

“BOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Silverman goes to raise Simon's arm, and gets an earful of obscenities for his trouble, as he accidentally went for the bad arm. Singleton leaves the nitwitted official behind, joining his manager and The South Central Militia at ringside where they pass along congratulatory handshakes.

COLE

Simon Singleton stole this match! Folks, we'll...we'll be back. Hopefully, Los Diablos will get the help they need while we're away.

Zero Hour

February 26th

ONLY on Pay-Per-View

“White Reflection” plays as Otaku walks out and makes his way to the ring. He gets a mike.

Cole: Last week, Otaku said some very controversial things and got brutalized by Brock Ausstin for his remarks.

Coach: You mean he shot his mouth and Brock shut him up? Yeah, that’s what happened!

Cole: Take it as you will, but Otaku seems to want to get noticed by the Upstarts!

Otaku looks around at the crowd cheering him after he slides into the ring before beginning to speak.

Otaku: Hey Brock, are we having fun yet? Huh? Brock, what’s wrong, you can’t focus during a match? That’s your problem, not mine, man. If a so called champion can’t keep his mind on the ring while defending his title, then he shouldn’t be a champion, plain and simple! I didn’t touch him, touch the ref, or touch his opponents. I didn’t do anything but take a walk. Brock, are you scared of me? Scared of what I can do to you?

The crowd chants something derogatory about Brock.

Otaku: Hey, that’s a step up! I’m actually threatening to someone! Wow! I’m really moving up in the world! Yup, Axel was right, thing are soooo much better with the Upstarts in control! Ain’t that right, folks?

The crowd boos and chants “Ax-hole! Ax-hole!”

Otaku: Indeed he is! Heck, at least with Calvin in control, I could get a match every now and then! Nowadays, Axel’s so scared of me beating one of his “talents” that I can’t get booked anymore! The Upstarts don’t want to tap out! They want to use gang tactics because each and every members of the Upstarts is a wuss, scared to truly compete, mano a mano! Nothing but cowards, all of them. That’s why Brock is so scared of me! Brock wants to fight Alfdogg and his partners because he knows they’re beginning to splinter! They could snap at any point, and as great as Alf is, he can’t win a 4 on 2 situation or a 3 on 2. You’re afraid of me, Brock, and worse, you’re afraid to admit it! But don’t you worry, sunshine, I’ll get my shot at you, eventually, and maybe only once I lock in the greatest submission hold this side of a choke, the Sharpshooter, will you realize your fear. But I am not scared of you, Brock, I simply acknowledge the facts. You’re big and you’re very, very strong, but you can’t chain wrestle for squat and you have as much technical knowledge as your boots. I will beat the odds, and I will beat you, just as soon as Axel grows a pair and gives me a match with you, you roided up freak!

Otaku flips the mike and goes out of the ring, high fiving fans on the way out as his music hits again.

COLE

After the break, Leon Rodez and Colombian Heat square off with a shot at the 24/7 Title on the line!

Commercial break

Edited by KingPK

COLE

Another jam packed episode this week, and now it’s time for the Hardcore Match to determine the number 1 contender to the OAOAST 24/7 Title!

A piano plays a melody over the P.A. system causing the crowd to cheer. The lights go down in the arena, turning back on in tune with the melody.

DMX

COME ON!

*KA-BOOM~!*

Pyro explodes, leaving behind fire that burns on both sides of the entrance stage. “Gasolina (Remix)” by Daddy Yankee featuring Lil’ Jon and Pitbull starts playing. The crowd cheers loudly. The entrance doors slide open, and Colombian Heat runs out onto the entrance stage.

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!”

Heat pumps the crowd up. He raises his hands, acknowledging the fans. Colombian Heat points to both sides of the entrance.

COLE

Listen to this phenomenal reaction for Colombian Heat!

Colombian Heat walks down the entrance ramp, slapping hands with the fans along the way, a smile on his face.

*DING DING DING*

MICHAEL BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a Hardcore Match for the #1 Contendership to the OAOAST 24/7 Championship. Introducing first, coming to the ring at this time. Originally from Bogotá, Colombia, but now residing in Miami, Florida. Weighing in at 180 lbs. COLOMBIANNNNNNNNNNNNN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!

Heat mugs for the camera as “Gasolina (Remix)” continues playing.

COLE

Colombian Heat has quite the opportunity tonight on HeldDOWN~!. If he beats Leon Rodez in a Hardcore Match, then he will get a rematch against Tha Puerto Rican for the 24/7 Title!

CABOOSE

Yeah. I’ll be perfectly fine if Colombian Heat wins the match.

COLE

Oh? Why?

CABOOSE

Because then Tha Puerto Rican will be able to screw him again! HA! HA! HA!

COLE

I shouldn’t have asked.

Heat hops into the ring. CH gets on the second rope and does the “WESTSIIIIIIIDE” hand signal, receiving loud cheers. Heat then gets on a second turnbuckle and throws up the “W” hand signal again, receiving more cheers.

COLE

Last week, Colombian Heat, John Brickston, Otaku II, and Spanish Fly came to Leon Rodez’s rescue after he declined their help.

COACH

I’m pissed they didn’t let him suffer.

COLE

And now this week, Axel is putting Leon Rodez and Colombian Heat in a Hardcore Match with the winner meeting Tha Puerto Rican for the 24/7 Title!

COACH

If all goes well, this will work out perfectly for both PRL AND Axel! PRL can watch Colombian Heat get destroyed, and Axel can watch Leon Rodez get destroy! Hopefully, Leon and Heat will cripple each other!

Colombian Heat gets off the second turnbuckle, and calls for a microphone. He gets one. Heat looks at the crowd, who are going wild. A sign in the crowd says, CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT?

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Yo! Yo! Yo! Cut the music!

“Gasolina (Remix)” by Daddy Yankee featuring Lil’ Jon and Pitbull dies down. The crowd cheers loudly. Heat smiles.

“HEAT! HEAT! HEAT! HEAT!”

COLOMBIAN HEAT

A’ight y’all! A’ight y’all! Let’s do dis right, here in BEANTOWN!

CHEAP POP!

HEAT

If all of y’all are ready to see me make Leon Rodez feel the Heat, and then go on to make Tha Puerto Rican feel the Heat and become 24/7 Champion…then make…. some…. noise UP IN THIS…

CROWD

BI-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH~!!!

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Daaaaamn right!

Colombian Heat puts the microphone away. The crowd is buzzing, waiting for Leon Rodez to arrive. Heat bounces up and down, getting the blood flowing, as he looks to the entrance.

COLE

Will Colombian Heat get his much-deserved rematch against Tha Puerto Rican after tonight?

“Mama Said Knock You Out” by LL Cool J starts playing.

*DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK! I’VE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!*

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!”

The entrance doors slide open, and “Silky Smooth” Leon Rodez steps out, to a loud pop. Rodez raises his hands over his head with a smile on his face. Wearing a red robe, Rodez walks down the entrance ramp, slapping hands with the fans along the way as his entrance song blasts over the PA system. Colombian Heat eyes Leon in the ring.

BUFFER

And his opponent. From Grand Rapids, Michigan. Weighing in at 228 lbs. He…is…”SILKY SMOOTH” LEOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN RODEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Rodez bobs his head and does a little jig as “Mama Said Knock You Out” continues playing. He winks at some of the ladies at ringside.

COLE

Leon Rodez now finds himself caught up in the war between The Lightning Crew and the former members of The Lightning Crew! And after last week, we know where his allegiance lies!

COACH

Leon Rodez shouldn’t have tried to stop Tha Puerto Rican’s celebration last week! It was suppose to be “P.R. Celebration Night!” not Love Shack Night! PR did the right thing in hitting Leon with his 24/7 Title belt!

COLE

Well, the show was already booked. Leon had the spot first, hours before the show even started, in fact!

CABOOSE

It doesn’t matter! PRL is 1,000 times more entertaining than Leon Rodez; therefore he should have ended the show with “P.R. Celebration Night!”

Rodez gets on the ring apron. He holds out his arms triumphantly to cheers. He enters the ring.

COACH

Has Leon Rodez ever competed in a Hardcore Match before?

COLE

I don’t think so. But then again, this is a guy who’s competed in an Ultimate X Match, a TLC Match, a Last Man Dancing Match, AND a Run For The Gold Match, so I don’t think a Hardcore Match worries him too much.

Leon raises his hands again, and then takes off his glittering red robe and throwing it to the outside where a ring attendant catches it before it falls to the floor. Colombian Heat bounces off the ropes.

COLE

Who will be the next challenger to the 24/7 Title? Colombian Heat! Leon Rodez! In a Hardcore Match! We’ll be right back on HeldDOWN~!

(COMMERCIALS)

We return from the commercial break with Colombian Heat punching Leon Rodez in a corner. Heat picks up Rodez and slams his head on the top turnbuckle. He then chops him across the chest.

*CHOP!*

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

*CHOP!*

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COLE

Fans, we’re back on HeldDOWN~!, and we’re joined by--

GUY WITH A HIGH-PITCHED VOICE

The GREATEST One And Only AngleSault Thread Twenty-Four/Seven Champion! “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican!

The camera cuts to Sofa Central, where indeed, “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican is sitting with Triple C at the announcer’s table. PRL is wearing obscenely expensive sunglasses, an earring on his left ear, a gold chain around his neck, a $500 blue shirt, $500 Rolex watch, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. Puerto’s custom made spinner 24/7 Championship belt rests on the announcer’s table. PRL sneers at the camera.

COLE (sarcastically)

PR, how nice of you to join us.

PRL

Michael Cole, know your role and SHUT your mouth! Tha Puerto Rican is out here to see just which one of these pieces of trailer park trash will be the next in line to go after my PRESTIGIOUS 24/7 Championship!

Colombian Heat unleashes a combination of chops and punches to Leon Rodez. Heat then does his martial arts kicks to Leon Rodez’s body, finishing off with a jumping back kick to Rodez’s jaw! Leon slumps to the mat, his head resting on the bottom turnbuckle. The fans start cheering as they sense what’s coming up next. Indeed, Colombian Heat heads to the opposite turnbuckle, does the low rider gesture, and then charges forward, going for the Broncobuster!

*DING!*

Leon Rodez puts his right foot up, and that foot hits Colombian Heat squared in the groin! The crowd groans as Heat falls to the mat.

COLE

PRL, last week, Leon Rodez prevented you from having a Celebration of your victory over Colombian Heat at Anglepalooza.

PRL

And he was wrong in doing that! Leon Rodez is a punk! That’s what he is! He’s a punk! Trying to make a name for himself by embarrassing Tha Puerto Rican! Well it didn’t work, Leon! Tha Puerto Rican was not embarrassed by your actions last week, insulting The Lightning Crew, insulting Tha Puerto Rican, beatboxing and doing the Running Man on your desk! Your mission in humiliating Tha Puerto Rican, and trying to bring my spirit down failed! You heard that Leon! IT FAILED!

Leon uses the ropes to pull himself up. Leon then picks Heat up and punches him in the face several times. He Irish whips Heat into the ropes. Heat reverses, but Rodez reverses THAT, and then follows Heat, clotheslining him over the top rope and onto the floor!

COACH

Well this is a Hardcore Match! Looks like they’re going to be getting hardcore now!

PRL

Yeah, but not the way you wish they would! BOO-YAH~!

COACH

Hey! That hurt!

PRL

Shut your mouth, jabrony!

COACH (meekly)

I’ll be good.

Leon Rodez and Colombian Heat slug it out on the outside. The crowd is torn on whom to cheer for.

“LET’S GO LE-ON!”

“LET’S GO HEAT!”

“LET’S GO LE-ON!”

“LET’S GO HEAT!”

“LET’S GO LE-ON!”

“LET’S GO HEAT!”

“LET’S GO LE-ON!”

“LET’S GO HEAT!”

Leon Rodez grabs Colombian Heat and slams it on top of the barricade. Leon then whips Heat into a ring post, and Heat hits the ring post back first! Rodez then follows that up with a clothesline! Rodez picks up Heat and takes him by the head to the end of the entrance ramp. Leon grabs Heat in a headlock, and punches him repeatedly in the face. Heat is dazed, so Rodez kicks Heat in the gut, and then delivers a Stunner across the knee! The Facial!

COLE

The Facial! What a move by Leon Rodez!

PUERTO RICAN

The Facial? What the hell kind of name for a move is that?

COACH

Look who’s talking.

PRL

What’s that suppose to mean?

COACH

Uh...nothing. Nothing.

The Silky Smooth One grabs Colombian Heat and slams his head on the STEEL ramp! Heat’s head bounces off the ramp. Rodez gets up and kicks Heat while he’s down.

COLE

PR, who do you want to win this match?

PR

Hmmm. Let’s see. On one side, there’s the man who I USED to call my best friend, but then I realized he was an idiot and left him for dead. And then on the other side, there’s the man who wants to make a name for himself by beating Tha Puerto Rican and ending my record setting 24/7 Title reign! So I pick….NO ONE! They’re both pieces of trailer park trash that Tha Puerto Rican couldn’t give two pieces of monkey crap about!

Leon Rodez picks up Colombian Heat and punches him in the face again and again. The punches take the two men up the entrance ramp. Rodez knees Heat in the stomach, and then does a snap suplex on him on the entrance ramp! Leon heads to the back.

COLE

Where’s Leon going?

PR

Yeah, the match is still going on! You got Colombian Heat on his knees! Continue attacking him you jabrony!

The entrance doors slide open again, and Leon Rodez steps out…carrying a table! The crowd cheers. Leon has a smile on his face as he stands over Colombian Heat with the table in his hands. Leon Rodez THROWS the table onto Colombian Heat’s back! Heat lets out a blood-curling scream and falls back down. Leon covers Colombian Heat.

1…

2…

HEAT KICKS OUT!

PRL

Damn!

PRL slaps the top of the announcer’s table to show his disappointment that the match didn’t end.

COLE

Colombian Heat still has some fight left in him!

Leon Rodez stomps on Colombian Heat on the entrance ramp. The crowd comes together and chants, “LE-ON! LE-ON! LE-ON! LE-ON!” Rodez picks CH up and punches him in the face. CH punches Leon in the face. Leon punches back. Back and forth the two superstars go, getting the crowd worked up. Leon gains the advantage, and gives Heat Hemorrhoids! He follows that up with a standing dropkick knocking Heat down!

PRL

Meh. I’ve done better dropkicks than that one.

COLE

Do you have ANYTHING nice to say about Leon Rodez?

PRL

I like his hair. That’s about it.

Leon Rodez raises his hands again to cheers, and then goes to pick up Colombian Heat. Colombian Heat pops up and NAILS Leon Rodez in the face with the Pele Kick!

COLE

Ooh! Pele Kick! Leon Rodez is down!

PRL

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. THIS guy wants to be the next 24/7 Champion!?!? He just got surprised by Colombian Heat! COLOMBIAN HEAT!

Colombian Heat slowly gets up. He stumbles a bit, but then goes to grab the table that Leon Rodez brought out. He picks up the table and waits for Leon to get up.

COLOMBIAN HEAT

Come on, G!

Once Leon Rodez gets up, Colombian Heat charges forward with the table, and SLAMS onto Leon Rodez! Rodez falls, and rolls down the entrance ramp!

PRL

Yeah! Serves him right for insulting me last week! How DARE he say that I am a Rock rip off! Where would he get that idea? Come on Heat! Lay the smackdown on that jarbony’s candy ass!

COLE

PRL

What? What are you looking at?

Heat picks up Leon. Leon pokes Heat in the eyes. Leon then grabs Heat and gives him an Exploder Slam on the outside!

COLE

Exploder Slam on the cold hard concrete!

Colombian Heat lies on the ground, breathing hard. He winces in pain while grabbing his back. Meanwhile, Leon Rodez looks underneath the ring for something. He comes out with a toolbox. The crowd murmurs, wondering what’s inside.

PRL

If there’s a spray-paint can in there, I’m suing for gimmick infringement.

Leon walks over to Colombian Heat, holding the toolbox, and slams it onto Heat’s stomach! He then does it again! And again! Leon throws the toolbox aside, the toolbox opens up, revealing hammers, nails, screws, and a wrench inside. Leon picks Colombian Heat up. He throws Heat into the ring. Rodez kicks CH all over his body while the crowd chants, “LE-ON! LE-ON!” as it’s obvious now who the crowd wants to win. Rodez picks Heat up and whips him into the ropes. Leon bounces off the ropes too, and hits Heat with a running crossbody! It gets a two count! Heat charges forward, so Rodez stops him by grabbing Heat and giving him a STO into a backbreaker! Rodez glances at PRL.

PRL

Oh what? You think you impress Tha Puerto Rican? Is that it? Puh-lease.

“Silky Smooth” Leon Rodez grabs Colombian Heat and gives him an Irish whip. Rodez goes for a clothesline, Heat ducks, bounces off the ropes, grabs Leon from behind, and gives him the Gangsta Slam! Heat follows this up by bouncing off the ropes again, and doing the “Where The Hood At?” onto Colombian Heat! He covers Leon!

ONE!

TWO!

LEON KICKS OUT!

Heat gets right back up. He picks Leon up. Whip into the ropes—Leon reverses—Heat bounces off the ropes. Leon puts his head down, so Colombian Heat grabs him and delivers a spinning neckbreaker on Colombian Heat!

COLE

And Colombian Heat puts Leon Rodez flat on the mat with the spinning neckbreaker!

PUERTO RICAN

You know, if Leon Rodez is getting his ass kicked by Colombian Heat, maybe he isn’t so great after all!

COLE

Now come on! That’s an insult to both Heat AND Rodez!

PRL

It’s the truth, Ruth!

Heat exits the ring. He searches underneath the ring for something. He comes out with a cooking sheet. Heat enters the ring again. Leon Rodez is starting to get up, so Colombian Heat slams the cooking sheet across his back! He does it again! And a third time! He does it a few more times, the crowd groaning after every shot! The cooking sheet now has a giant dent on it, so Heat throws it aside. Leon Rodez has trouble getting up now. CH exits the ring again. He tells Michael Buffer to get off his chair so that he can use it. And indeed, Michael Buffer gets off his cheer and Colombian Heat grabs it.

COLE

Heat is now in possession of a chair.

PRL

He’s going to bash Leon Rodez’s head in! I have no problem with that whatsoever.

COACH

Me either.

PRL

Shut up Jonathon Coachman!

COACH

Okay.

Colombian Heat enters the ring with the steel chair in his hands. He raises it over his head…but then Leon Rodez grabs Heat’s legs with his legs and gives him a drop toehold into the middle rope! Colombian Heat hits the middle rope throat first! Leon Rodez gets up. He DANCES~! And then heads to the opposite ropes, charging forward, and driving all his weight across Colombian Heat’s spine!

COACH

CALL THAT BITCH BOJANGLES!

PRL

What is with the names of his moves?

The crowd comes alive again! Leon Rodez feels the momentum has shifted his way! He grabs the chair and takes Colombian Heat off the middle rope. Colombian Heat crawls around the ring holding his throat. Leon Rodez bashes the chair across Colombian Heat’s back! He does this several times!

COLE

Turnabouts fair play!

PRL

Uh…yeah. Whatever THAT means.

Rodez places the chair in the ring. He grabs Colombian Heat and picks him up. Side Russian Legsweep onto the chair! Leon covers Heat. 1…2….Heat kicks out! Leon continues, whipping Colombian Heat into the ropes, and giving him a hiptoss! No wait! Rodez catches Heat’s legs on the way down, and cradles him in his arms. He then lifts Heat back up, before dropping him down with a backbreaker!

COLE

No Fat Chicks!

PUERTO RICAN

Yeah, I agree!

COLE

No! That’s the name of the move he just did.

PRL

Jesus Christ, Leon Rodez has the worst names for his moves!

COLE

What is your problem with Leon Rodez anyway?

PRL

I’ll tell you what my problem is with Leon Rodez! He’s a punk! This little jabrony wants to be somebody in the OAOAST! He wants to make a name for himself! So how does he plan to do it? He gets under Tha Puerto Rican’s skin! He tries to annoy Tha Puerto Rican! He wants to beat Tha Puerto Rican and be the one man who was able to do what no one else has done, and that’s end Tha Puerto Rican’s 24/7 Title reign! Well that’s NEVER going to happen because he’s just some punk! If Leon Rodez wants to go one-on-one with The Corporate Champ, that’s fine, but if he thinks he’ll be the guy that ends Tha Puerto Rican’s record setting 24/7 Title reign, well, he’s dreaming!

Leon covers Colombian Heat. 1…2…Heat puts his right foot on the bottom rope. Rodez grabs Heat. He puts him in a facelock, and then climbs the top rope. Leon sits on the top rope, still applying a facelock on Colombian Heat. He measures the distance between the turnbuckle and the chair, and then jumps off the top rope…doing a Tornado DDT on Colombian Heat onto the chair! Rodez gets right back up and grabs the dented cooking sheet. He places the cooking sheet over Colombian Heat’s face. Rodez bounces off the ropes, and delivers a legdrop onto the cooking sheet, which sits on Colombian Heat’s face! Rodez covers Heat.

1…

2…

KICK OUT!

Leon is disappointed, but he continues. Leon picks CH up and whips him into the ropes. Leon follows that up with an inverted lungblower! Rodez picks Heat up and throws him out of the ring. Leon follows, and stomps on Heat while he’s down.

COLE

You know, PR, I think Leon Rodez has already made a name for himself in the OAOAST.

PRL

How so?

COLE

Well, he’s a former X-Division Champion.

PRL

And he lost it to a fat guy who called himself The 70s Dude in a Last Man DANCING Match.

COLE

He’s a former Tag Team Champion.

PRL

His partner was Hack Malibu.

COLE

And he’s an Angle Award Winner.

PRL

For his piece of crap show he calls The Love Shack. Look, everything Leon Rodez has done in his career pales in comparison to everything Tha Puerto Rican has done in his career! I’m a former North American Champion. A 3-time Puerto Rican/Italian/Puerto Rican Champion! And I am the longest reigning 24/7 Champion in OAOAST history! Comparing Leon Rodez with Tha Puerto Rican is like comparing a cheeseburger with a Filet Minong! It’s like comparing Vanilla Ice with Eminem! It’s like comparing Courtney Love with Skye Sweetnam! It’s a no contest! I’m better than Leon Rodez in every single way! The 24/7 Title was left for dead before I had it! There was talk of unifying the title into another belt! But I took the belt and I MADE it MEAN something! I took the belt and I made PRESTIGIOUS! Look what I’ve done with the belt!

The camera cuts to a close-up of Tha Puerto Rican’s custom made spinner 24/7 Championship belt. PRL is holding the belt.

PRL

I mean, check it out.

PRL spins the belt plate.

PRL

It spins.

COACH

Wow.

PRL

It spins. I made the 24/7 Title into something worth fighting for! I am the GREATEST 24/7 Champion of all-time, and neither Colombian Heat nor Leon Rodez will be able to stop me!

COLE

Well, you say that now, but we’ll see if that’s true when Leon Rodez or Colombian Heat meets you for the 24/7 Title.

PRL

Shut up Michael Cole or I’m gonna rip off your face and wipe my ass with it!

Leon Rodez throws Colombian Heat over the barricade! Leon beats on Colombian Heat in the crowd. He lays into Colombian Heat with right hands dazing the former Second-In-Command of The Lightning Crew.

PRL

Ah, look at those two! They fit right in with the other pieces of trailer park trash!

COLE

Colombian Heat and Leon Rodez are fighting in that sea of humanity!

PRL

You mean that sea of trash! ZING~!

Leon Rodez strikes Colombian Heat with a jab. He does it again. And again! And again! And a fifth time! Leon turns to the crowd that’s surrounding him, blows them a kiss, and then turns back to Heat and hits him with an enziguri!

COLE

Mama Said Knock You Out!

PRL

I’m gonna knock you out!

COLE

Nice follow up, PR.

PRL

No seriously. I’m gonna knock you out.

Cole gulps. Pussy.

Leon Rodez picks Colombian Heat up. He grabs him by the head, and drags him all the way over to the area next to the entrance ramp. Leon whips Heat into a wall! Heat hits the wall back first! Leon heads up to the area where the sound guys are located. He grabs a TV monitor. He walks back down the step, TV monitor in tow.

COLE

This isn’t going to end well for Colombian Heat.

PRL (sarcastically)

No! Ya think!?

Leon Rodez prepares to hit Colombian Heat with the TV monitor. Colombian Heat is on his knees, suffering from fatigue. His stamina meter is almost empty.

PRL

You know, as I watch this match, I realize that I maybe wrong about Leon Rodez. Maybe I’m wrong about him. Maybe Leon Rodez really is a great wrestler who’s also very funny on the mic. Maybe Leon Rodez really is an intelligent, swell, happy go lucky guy who only means well. Maybe Leon Rodez did deserve to win all those Angle Awards because he really is that awesome.

Leon Rodez charges forward, swinging the TV monitor. But Colombian Heat DUCKS! He punches Rodez in the face. He does it again. And again. Colombian Heat DANCES~! And then punches Rodez again, knocking him down to complete the Shake, Rattle, & Roll!

PRL

Leon Rodez sucks.

Heat grabs the TV monitor that Leon dropped. He waits for Leon to get up. Once he does, Heat charges forward and HE is able to successfully use the TV monitor by hitting Leon Rodez with it! Heat pounds his chest, playing to the crowd. They cheer. Heat heads to the area where the sound guys are. He grabs one of their chairs, and then walks back to where Leon Rodez is crawling around. Colombian Heat slams the chair across Leon Rodez’s back! He throws the chair away, and grabs one of the cables lying around. Heat chokes Leon Rodez with the cable!

PRL

These two are just kicking the crap out of each other! I love it!

Leon gasps for air as Heat continues choking him out with the cable. Colombian Heat finally lets go and lets Leon Rodez flop to the ground. Heat stands surrounded by the fans, Heat runs away from Leon, then runs forward, doing a SHIMMY~! before dropping a knee onto Leon Rodez! Shaky Leg Kneedrop!

PR

That move is terrible! Both of these guys have horrible movesets!

COLE

I happen to like Colombian Heat’s signature moves.

PRL

They all suck, just like Leon Rodez’s signature moves!

Colombian Heat plays to the crowd again. They cheer. Heat points to a table that’s set up next to a wall. The crowd cheers again.

COLE

Oh boy! It looks like Colombian Heat wants to do something big!

Colombian Heat heads over to the table and picks it up. He heads over to where Leon Rodez is trying to get up. He sets the table there. Heat plays to the crowd again.

COLE

Leon Rodez better watch out, because Colombian Heat wants to put him through that table! He wants to win this match and get another shot at Tha Puerto Rican’s 24/7 Title!

PRL

Even if Colombian Heat wins this match, he’s not getting to win the 24/7 Title. I can guaran-damn-tee that!

COLE

Colombian Heat has the table set up, and he’s now picking Leon Rodez up.

Heat grabs Leon Rodez.

*KA-POW~!*

LEON RODEZ SUPERKICKS COLOMBIAN HEAT IN THE JAW!

Colombian Heat falls right onto the table!

COLE

Superkick out of nowhere! Did you see that?

PUERTO RICAN

Yeah, I saw it Michael Cole. Leon Rodez delivered a superkick on Colombian Heat, but his superkick is nothing compared to Tha Puerto Rican’s superkick! The millions and millions of Lightning Bolts will tell you the same thing!

Colombian Heat lies on top of the table, out of it. Leon Rodez looks at Heat, and then looks at the crowd. He looks at Heat again, and then looks at the crowd. A smile appears on his face. Leon Rodez heads to the stands. He climbs up several steps until he stands over Colombian Heat. The crowd stands up and goes wild!

COLE

Leon Rodez is up 15 maybe 20 feet off the ground! He is up in the stands, while Colombian Heat lays on top of that table!

PRL

What, is he an idiot? He’s as stupid as Colombian Heat!

CABOOSE

Or maybe stupider. I don’t think Colombian Heat would try something this dumb!

PRL

Good point, Caboose.

Leon Rodez surveys the crowd. He taunts Colombian Heat, and then smiles.

COLE

He’s not going to do what I think he’s going to do. Is he?

PRL

I think so! Jump! Jump! Jump!

Leon Rodez jumps off the stands…

DOING THE BECAUSE THE LADY LOVES ONTO COLOMBIAN HEAT THROUGH THE TABLE!

COACH

YO~!

PUERTO RICAN

God damn.

The crowd explodes in cheers! Colombian Heat is knocked out. The remains of the table surround him. The 450 Splash also took a lot out of Leon Rodez too as he lies on the floor trying to get up.

COLE

Leon Rodez sailed 15-20 feet! He just did his finishing move onto Colombian Heat through the table! He did that 450 Splash from the stands all the way to the floor! He was able to do his finishing move using the stands as the top rope!

PRL

And he’s wasting time! Look at him! He’s not covering Heat! He’s just lying there. If Tha Puerto Rican did that move, he’d pin him right away! Loser.

Leon Rodez crawls over to Colombian Heat and covers him. Referee Earl Hebner counts.

1…

2…

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DING DING DING* (10:03)

COLE

The match is over! Leon Rodez is now the #1 Contender to the 24/7 Title!

PR

Whoop tee do.

BUFFER

Here is your winner, AND the #1 Contender to the One And Only AngleSault Thread Twenty-Four/Seven Championship, “Silky Smooth” LEOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ROOOOOOOODDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

“Mama Said Knock You Out” by LL Cool J starts playing. Earl Hebner raises Leon Rodez’s hands in victory. Leon is feeling the effects of his Because The Lady Loves through the table. Colombian Heat is still knocked out. The crowd is cheering loudly.

COLE

Well Leon Rodez certainly took advantage of the fact that this was a Hardcore Match. And as a result, Leon Rodez WILL face “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican for the OAOAST 24/7 Championship sometime in the future!

PRL

That match won’t happen for a LONG LONG time!

COLE

WHAT?

PRL

You heard me! Tha Puerto Rican can defend the 24/7 Title anytime he damn well pleases. And Tha Puerto Rican says he will not have a match against Leon Rodez for a LONG LONG time!

COLE

Well, that isn’t right!

PRL

IT DOESN’T MATTER IF IT’S NOT RIGHT!

CABOOSE

Yeah! You heard the man! It doesn’t matter!

Rodez smiles for the fans, and then tries to get up. “Mama Said Knock You Out” continues playing.

COLE

Let’s take a look at the replay!

The OAOAST HeldDOWN~! logo flashes across the screen. The ending of the Leon Rodez/Colombian Heat match is shown.

COACH

Colombian Heat had set a table. He went to pick up Leon, but Leon surprised him with a superkick! Colombian Heat fell onto the table. This gave Leon Rodez the idea to go up top. He headed to the stands, and then jumped up, doing the Because The Lady Loves onto Colombian Heat through the table! Afterwards, the pin was inevitable, and now Leon Rodez will get a one-on-one match against Tha Puerto Rican for the 24/7 Title sometime in the year 2009!

PRL

I’m thinking 2029! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA!!!

The OAOAST HeldDOWN~! logo flashes across the screen again. We are now back in present time. Tha Puerto Rican is standing up at Sofa Central.

COLE

PR, can’t you give Leon Rodez a title shot earlier than 2029?

PRL

Hell no! I’m the Champion! So I decide when to give Leon Rodez a title shot. You know what? Screw this! I’m tired of sitting here talking to you three jabronies!

Tha Puerto Rican takes off his headset. He exits Sofa Central.

COLE

Wait. Where’s PRL going?

CABOOSE

He’s going to congratulate Leon Rodez on winning the #1 Contendership.

COLE

Why do I get the feeling you’re lying?

CABOOSE

He is! Honestly!

Leon Rodez is now up. He raises his hands to pop the crowd. He breathes a sigh of relief, glad that the match is over.

*BAM!*

THA PUERTO RICAN ATTACKS LEON RODEZ FROM BEHIND!

COLE

Oh come on now!

“Mama Said Knock You Out” by LL Cool J dies down. The Corporate Champ attacks Leon Rodez, and lays the smackdown on him with Rock-style punches to the temple! PR spits in his left hand, and then punches Leon again! Puerto grabs Leon…and gives him a LATIN SLAM on the floor!

COLE

Latin Slam! Latin Slam on Leon Rodez on the cold hard concrete floor!

CABOOSE

Tha Puerto Rican is just showing Leon Rodez what’s in store for him now that he’s the #1 Contender!

“The Corporate Champion” stands over Leon Rodez and taunts him! The crowd boos loudly. PRL spits on Rodez, and then turns his attention to Colombian Heat, who is starting to get up.

COLE

Oh no. Oh no!

COACH

Colombian Heat is the next victim!

Colombian Heat gets to a vertical base. He turns around…

KICK WHAM CORPORATE NIGHTMARE!

COLE

And now the Corporate Nightmare! Tha Puerto Rican has just given Colombian Heat the Corporate Nightmare on the concrete floor!

COACH

Way to go, PR! Way to go!

Tha Puerto Rican jaw jacks with Colombian Heat. He does the “You can’t see me!” hand gesture. PRL raises his hands to LOUD boos from the fans! PRL has a sneer on his face!

CABOOSE

Tha Puerto Rican has just single-handedly taken out the two men who want to challenge for his title! This is great!

COLE

Well Tha Puerto Rican attacked both guys after the match was over! AFTER Leon Rodez did the Because The Lady Loves onto Colombian Heat through a table!

CABOOSE

Eh, details, details. The important thing is that Tha Puerto Rican has just proven once again that he is the best 24/7 Champion in OAOAST history! YA-HOO!

PRL picks Leon up, presumably to give HIM a Corporate Nightmare. Suddenly, Leon Rodez comes back to life by punching PRL in the face! He punches PRL again! And again! And again! And again! PRL tries to run away, but trips over Colombian Heat!

COLE

Leon Rodez has struck back! He is giving it to Tha Puerto Rican!

CABOOSE

AH!

Colombian Heat grabs PRL by his legs so he can’t escape! Leon Rodez picks PRL up and punches him in the face some more! Heat gets up, and joins in with the punching!

CABOOSE

Oh no! It’s a double team attack!

Colombian Heat and Leon Rodez punch Tha Puerto Rican in the face! PRL cannot escape, and the crowd loves it! Heat and Leon whip PRL into the wall! PRL staggers out, so Leon and Heat nail PR with a double clothesline! Heat high fives Leon, and plays to the crowd!

CABOOSE

Oh this is embarrassing! These two jabronies are beating up Tha Puerto Rican!

COLE

Is it fair to call them jabronies if they’re beating up Tha Puerto Rican?

CABOOSE

YES IT IS DAMNIT!

Colombian Heat fires the crowd up! He does an SHIMMY~! He tells Leon Rodez something. The two men pick Tha Puerto Rican up. They throw PR onto the entrance ramp. PR runs down the entrance ramp and into the ring, and then exits the ring.

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican has had enough! He doesn’t want to deal with Colombian Heat and Leon Rodez any longer!

CABOOSE

Good job boss! Good job! Live to fight another day and all that junk!

Colombian Heat and Leon Rodez stand on the entrance ramp. They are wondering what PR is going to do next. The Corporate Champ demands a microphone. His shirt has been ripped open, and his sunglasses are gone.

COLE

PRL thought he had Leon Rodez’s number, but I guess he was wrong!

CABOOSE

SHH! SHUT UP!

Tha Puerto Rican grabs a microphone.

PRL (catching his breath)

Hey! Hey! Leon Rodez! Yeah! I’m talking to you! Leon Rodez! You want to a shot at the 24/7 Title against Tha Puerto Rican? You want a title shot? You want to go one-on-one with The Corporate Champ? Well you got it at Zero Hour!

COLE

Oh yeah! PRL vs. Leon Rodez for the 24/7 Title at Zero Hour!

Leon seems pleased at this announcement. “Fine by me.” He saids.

THA PUERTO RICAN

But…but…there’s a catch! (Crowd murmurs) Yeah, there’s one little catch to this match. You see, this match…this match will have…a 15-minute time limit!

The crowd boos. Leon is surprised, but he takes it in stride.

COLE

A 15-minute time limit? That’s not fair!

CABOOSE

Well, if Leon Rodez is as talented as Tha Puerto Rican, then I’m sure he can win the 24/7 Title in 15 minutes or less!

PRL

All right! So, you’ve got your 24/7 Title match at Zero Hour, BUT you’ll have to beat me in 15 minutes or less in order to win the title! Good luck, Leon. You’re gonna need it! Because Tha Puerto Rican doesn’t get pinned in 15 minutes. Tha Puerto Rican doesn’t get pinned in 30 minutes. Tha Puerto Rican doesn’t get pinned in 45 minutes! Hell, Tha Puerto Rican doesn’t get pinned in 60 minutes! Tha Puerto Rican is the most electrifying man in professional wrestling, and the GREATEST 24/7 Champion in OAOAST, and Leon Rodez, you will find out why on February 26th! THE CHAMP HAS SPO-KUN~!!!

“Know Your Role ‘99” starts playing. The crowd boos. PRL drops the microphone, and grabs his custom-made spinner 24/7 Championship belt. He is still having trouble breathing, as walks up the entrance ramp. Leon Rodez discusses what just went down with Colombian Heat.

COLE

Leon Rodez will get a shot at the 24/7 Title on February 26th at Zero Hour, but in order to win, Leon Rodez must beat Tha Puerto Rican within a 15-minute time limit!

CABOOSE

This is great! The pressure is on Leon Rodez! PRL doesn’t have to beat him! Leon has to beat PRL! He’s going to crack under all that pressure. Just watch! He won’t be able to take it because he’s not half the man Tha Puerto Rican is!

COACH

PR was talking to Stephen Joseph Popick earlier. You think the 15-minute time limit may have been Popick’s idea?

COLE

You know what? You maybe onto something.

COACH

See Caboose! I’m not a waste of space!

CABOOSE

Watch it, Coach! I’m THIS close to punching you in the face!

COLE

Anyway. We now know who is the #1 Contender to the 24/7 Title! And we now know when the match between the #1 Contender and the 24/7 Champion will take place! It’s Leon Rodez vs. “The Corporate Champion” Tha Puerto Rican! And it’s gonna happen at Zero Hour! February 26th!

The camera cuts to Leon Rodez who is still discussing what went down with Colombian Heat. Both men seem to take PRL’s announcement pretty well, Leon especially. “Know Your Role ‘99” continues playing.

UP NEXT: The final Anderson Cup quarterfinal match!

Commercial break

The radiance of the hot flourcent light created a brilliant glow across the stage as the audience in front it murmured with excitied anticipation. Suddenly...

"WAAHAAA, WAH, WAH, WAH..."

...the "Good, the Bad and the Ugly" theme explodes out of the speakers with unadultared intenseity. It's noise tore through the air, entering the ears of everylast audience member, and forcing them off their seats. Soon even music had to fight for dominance with scillianting heat emmitted from the audience's roar. The entrance doors slowly come apart, as if to tell us we're not worthy of being witness to these glorious specimens of man. Baron Windels steps out first, a lock of shining ear slipping across his beautiful blue eye, followed by "The Texas Twister" Jock Mulligan, a handsome twenty-something who sends the female into premature ejaculation.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the next contest live on HeldDOWN~! is a Miracle Weirdness Connection Conference semi-final match. It is set for one fall. Introducing first, from the Lone Star State, at a total combine weight of 507 pounds, "The Texas Twister" Jock Mulligan and Baron Windels... THE LONE STAR GUNSLINGERS!

With smiles as big as the state of Texas on their faces, the Lone Star Gunslingers sprint to the ring, slapping the hands of those who reach out to touch two of the youngest and brightest OAOAST superstars. They send the women into a frenzy as they enter the ring and remove their white jackets.

COLE

Coming up next, ladies and gentlemen, is Anderson Cup action from the Miracle Weirdness Connection Conference. It'll be youth vs. experience. The surprising Lone Star Gunslingers vs. the former World Tag Team Champions Black T. And here to call the action with yours truly is none other than Jesse "The Body" Ventura. I know you wouldn't miss this one for the world, Jess.

VENTURA

Absolutely. You got the #5 seed Lone Star Gunslingers taking on the #1 seed in the MWC Conference and my pick to win it all, Black T.

COLE

I know you talked to Black T earlier today. What's their strategy coming into tonight's semi-final match?

VENTURA

They wanna see how the Lone Star Gunslingers react when they're put on the defensive early. They saw the quick start Jock and Baron got off to in their first round match against Christian Wright and Bohemoth. Black T believe if they can bully the Gunslingers early, it'll take the young Texicans out of their game and allow them to do what they do best -- beat people up.

"He's Simply Ravishing...OWWWWWWW!"

In a rare moment, perhaps for the first time ever, Black T come out to the music of Tony Brannigan. The jeers are also back, as Dan Black and Tony Brannigan are going up against two non-Upstarts. As they step onto the apron, they ask referee Earl Hebner to keep the Gunslingers at bay. They enter the squared circle and shoo Michael Buffer away as they pose back-to-back in the center of the ring, simultaneously removing their trench coat and robe respectively to reveal their well-built tanned physiques to a less than enthused crowd.

BUFFER

And their opponents in this semi-final bout...weighing a combined 505 pounds, here is the Trans-Atlantic Wrecking Crew of Dan Black and Tony Brannigan... BLACK T!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

VENTURA

I have tears in my eye, Michael Cole. 30 years older and these guys could be my sons.

COLE

30 years older and you'd either be dead or need the assistance of a walker. In any event, we're set to get things underway with Dan Black and Baron Windels. These is a very intriguing match on many fronts. As I previously mentioned, it will be youth vs. experience and no doubt Axel and The Upstarts will be keeping a close eye on this bout. While the New New Midnight Express haven't affiliated themselves with Axel and company, the two have an amicable working situation. Or at least they did up until last week.

* DING DING *

Dan and Baron tie-up in the center of the ring, with Black landing a knee to the midsection followed by a couple of well placed European uppercuts. He sets Windels for a vertical suplex but slams him down hard to the side. Baron is scooped up and placed on the top turnbuckle. Dan goes up to meet him, but the only thing he's met with is a round of rights to the gut. Baron hooks Dan in a front facelock from the second rope, then drops him to the mat with a Gordbuster. As Dan rises up to his feet, Windels hits a TOP ROPE LARIAT! He brings Black back to his feet and whips him to the ropes, again connecting with a lariat -- a flying lariat. But instead of going for the pin, ge sets Black on the top turnbuckle. SUPERPLEX!

ONE...

TWO...

NO!

Tony Brannigan with the save, bringing in Jock Mulligan, who levels the former World and tag champion with a right hand. Jock grabs Tony's legs as Baron does the same to Dan. STEREO TEXAS CLOVERLEAFS!

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

COLE

Would you take a look at this!

VENTURA

It's an illegal double-team. That's what it is. The referee needs to get Jock out of there.

ONE...

TWO...

THREE...

FOUR...

FI--

Jock lets go of the Cloverleaf and begrudgingly returns to his corner. With the referee focused on Jock's exit, Tony Brannigan nails Baron from behind with a clothesline. Black rolls to the corner and tags out, allowing Tony Brannigan to go right to work, driving the forearm into the back of Windels' head as he enters. Brannigan rakes the laces of his boot against the eye of Baron, temporarily rendering him blind. Baron is then sent face-first into the top turnbuckle in Black T's corner. Tony rams the shoulder into the midsection and pumpels Windels with hard right hands to the jaw. Tony keeps Baron trapped in the corner by pressing his weight up against him as he tags Dan Black.

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Black brutalizing Windels' chest with vicious knife-edge chops. Black brings him out of the corner and whips him across the ring. He levels Baron with a running forearm shiver to the sternum, followed by a legdrop.

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Black continues working at a feverish pace. He facelocks Baron and takes him over with a snap suplex. Black with the throat-slash, signaling the end is near. To the top he goes. DIVING HEADBUTT... INTO A PAIR OF COWBOY BOOTS!

VENTURA

As clichė as it is, that's what it's called high-risk. If he hits the move the match is probably over. High-risk, high-reward. Fortunately for Dan, he's able to roll over to his corner and tag Tony. But so does Baron! Whoa!

Brannigan is drilled with a Jock Mulligan discus punch!

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- KICKOUT!

Brannigan is whipped to the ropes and sent into orbit with a high back bodydrop. Tony pops up and goes diving through the ropes following a dropkick. He gets up outside a bit jelly-legged, but catches Jock slingshotting over the top rope. The former World Champion is unable to capitalize as Baron Windels slides under the bottom rope, knocking his partner down onto him! Jock picks Tony up and rams him into the apron before tossing him back inside the ring. Jock climbs the turnbuckles. FLYING CROSS BODYBLOCK...COUNTERED INTO THE OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE~!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

COLE

Oh, my!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE-- NO!

Windels makes the save. Brannigan throws Mulligan outside, leaving him to Dan Black. Tony taunts Baron as Dan hurls Jock into the STEEL STEPS! Jock grimaces in pain as he holds onto his shoulder. He's tossed back into the ring and stepped on by Brannigan as he walks over Jock and tags out. Black sccopes Jock up and flings him between the middle and top turnbuckles, sending him shoulder-first into the RINGPOST! Black pulls him out of the turnbuckles and takes him down to the mat in a FUJIWARA ARMBAR!

VENTURA

Oh, is that ever a painful move. The Fujiwara armbar. Looks like ol' Jock'll need to a painkiller or two after the match.

COLE

Almost foaming from the mouth is Dan Black, screaming for Jock to quit or suffer a broken arm. Something tells me Dan won't get what he wants. Jock and Baron didn't come back to the States to lose in the semi-finals of the 2006 Anderson Cup. They came to win the tournament and move on to face the World Tag Team Champions at AngleMania V.

Unable to force his opponent into submission, Black tries a different tatic, going from the armbar into THE HEART OF ICE CROSSFACE! But Jock fights it off despite the fact he's being peppered with closed fists to the back of the neck, shielding his head with his right arm to prevent Dan from locking the crossface. Jock flips over onto his back and kicks Black off with both feet. Jock charges Black, his right arm outstretched, but Dan grabs the arm and goes behind Mulligan, clamping on the DRAGON SLEEPER! Kicking and screaming is The Texas Twister as he tries escaping the submission hold. Black is drilled in the face by a series of knees, causing him to break the hold. But Dan responds with a...

KICK...

WHAM...

BLACKOUT... NO! Jock shoves Dan off to the ropes and goes up for a dropkick, but the man born Daniel Maximus Black swats him down and quickly applies THE HEART OF ICE CROSSFACE!

VENTURA

He's got it locked on and locked on good, Michael Cole.

COLE

The Heart of Ice! A move that was won many-a matches for Dan Black.

*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*

VENTURA

Being trapped in the center of the ring doesn't give Jock Mulligan too many options to work with. He could either tap or take the easy way out by having his partner come in and break up the hold.

InsteadJock rises to his knees and then onto his feet with Dan Black wrapped around him, the Heart of Ice still applied. His legs become shaky as he struggles to support Black's weight. Jock begins falling forward until he gets one last surge of strength and falls back with Dan, planting him into the canvas with a Somoan Drop!

COLE

Unbelieveable! Un-BElieve-ABLE! Jock escaped the Heart of Ice! The Heart of Ice, Jesse!

VENTURA

What an incredible turn of events. I can't recall the last time anybody has escaped the Heart of Ice quite like that.

Laid out in the middle of the ring, Jock clutches his left arm as he leans up against Dan.

ONE...

TWO...

THR-- DAN REVERSES INTO A CRUCIFIX!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE-- NO!

Jock rolls through. Both men rush to their feet, but it is Dan who lands the big blow, spiking Mulligan straight back into his knee with an STO. Dan grabs ahold of Jock's leg to keep him near the Black T corner. Tony Brannigan comes back in and continues focusing on the arm, delivering a shoulderbreaker. Brannigan lets Jock know who he's in the ring with, slapping him around and telling him he "ain't shit!" Tony grabs a handful of hair and brings Jock up to his feet, hammerlocking the arm behind Mulligan's back and slamming him to the mat.

VENTURA

Beautiful hammerlock slam. Black T again showing why they're my pick to win it all. The tide began turning in the favor of the Gunslingers, but Black T has come back and regained the momentum.

After a HIP SWIVEL~! Tony Brannigan measures Jock up and drives the forearm dangerously near the throat. Brannigan scoopes Jock up and places him in a standing headscissors, the prelude to the ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT PILEDRIVER! Tony jumps up and places a foot on Jock's chest, flexing the biceps as the referee counts...

ONE...

TWO...

THR-- NO!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Baron Windels levels the former Heavyweight Champion of the World with a MISSLE DROPKICK, having had enough of Black T's taunting. He drags Jock over to their corner and TAGS HIMSELF IN! Dan Black gets caught coming in with a roundhouse right. Scoope and a slam for Brannigan. One for Black. Windels hits Brannigan with a punishing inverted atomic drop. Dan with a swing and a miss, which Baron follows up with an atomic drop that sends Black flying out of the ring. He hits the ropes and nails a hurtin' Tony Brannigan with a FLYING LARIAT!

VENTURA

All hell is breakin' loose, Michael Cole!

ONE...

TWO...

THR-- KICKOUT!

Windels seats Brannigan on the top rope, where he takes him for a ride and back in a SUPERPLEX!

ONE...

TWO...

THRE-- DAN BLACK WITH THE DIVING HEADBUTT OFF THE TOP!

Jock Mulligan dives at Dan, sending the two tumbling over the top and to the floor. They brawl on the outside as Tony and Baron remain down in the ring. A woozy Baron Windels brings Tony back to his feet and fires him to the ropes as he hits the corner. Outside, Black rakes the eyes and throws Mulligan into the guardrail. Inside the ring, Brannigan counters the attempted Bulldog by pushing Windels off to the ropes and catching him out the rebound with the OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE as Dan Black re-enters and hits the ROCK BOTTOM in midair to complete 3-B, BLACK BODY BAG!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

NO!

Jock pulls Tony out of the ring. The two trading blows on the floor. Out of nowhere, Dan Black comes diving through the ropes and wipes Jock out with a SUICIDE DIVE! Brannigan slides back into the ring and nails Baron getting up with a knee to the side of the head. Brannigan applies a front facelock and then turns Baron's head clockwise. Baron escapes the clutches of the Rude Awakening by firing a round of quick elbow strikes to Tony's ribs and countering the Rude Awakening with a BACKSLIDE!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

VENTURA

NO WAY?!

* DING DING DING *

Baron rolls out of the ring and helps his partner up outside. The two embrace and raise each other's hand in victory as Michael Buffer makes the official announcement.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the winners and advancing to the Miracle Weirdness Connection Conference Finals, the team of the LONE STAR GUNSLINGERRRRRSSSSS!

COLE

The Lone Star Gunslingers have advanced to the Miracle Weirdness Connection Conference Finals!

VENTURA

Yeah, it's a miracle they got there. They got lucky. Black T had the match won. They dominated nearly the entire match. Tony Brannigan had Baron Windels set for the Rude Awakening, but Windels hit him with illegal elbows...

COLE

They weren't illegal and you know it.

VENTURA (CONT'D)

...to the ribs and takes Brannigan down with a backslide for the 1-2-3. I still can't believe it.

COLE

Well believe it. We now know the final 4 teams in the Anderson Cup, as we take a look at the updated standings.

2006 ANDERSON CUP

MIRACLE WEIRDNESS CONNECTION CONFERENCE

# 1 Black T vs. # 8 James Blonde & Faqu -- BLACK T

# 4 Christian Wright & Bohemoth vs. # 5 The Lonestar Gunslingers -- GUNSLINGERS

# 2 The Sooner Bruisers vs. # 7 Glory by Anarchy -- SOONER BRUISERS

# 3 The Love Doctors vs. # 6 Team Heyross -- TEAM HEYROSS

SEMI-FINALS

# 1 Black T vs. # 4 Lone Star Gunslingers -- GUNSLINGERS

#2 The Sooner Bruisers vs. #6 Team Heyross -- SOONER BRUISERS

CONFERENCE FINALS

February 16th

LI: #2 TK/Reject vs. #4 Heavenly Rockers

MWC: #2 Sooner Bruisers vs. #5 Lone Star Gunslingers

FINALS, ZERO HOUR

February 26, 2006

LOS INFERNALES CONFERENCE

#1 GPX vs. #8 Los Diablos de Fuego -- LOS DIABLOS

# 4 The Heavenly Rockers vs. # 5 Tha Puerto Rican & Stephen Joseph -- HEAVENLY ROCKERS

# 2 Thunderkid & Reject vs. # 7 South Central Militia -- TK/REJECT

# 3 The Sk8er Boiz vs. # 6 NRG -- SK8ER BOIZ

SEMI-FINALS

# 1 Heavenly Rockers vs. # 8 Los Diablos de Fuego -- HEAVENLY ROCKERS

# 3 Sk8er Boiz vs. # 2 TK & Reject -- TK/REJECT

COLE

The Los Infernales and Miracle Weirdness Connection Conference Finals will be held next week, featuring the Heavenly Rockers going up against TK and Reject and the Sooner Bruisers facing the team we just saw defeat Black T, the Lone Star Gunslingers. Your comments on next week's Conference Finals.

VENTURA

It oughta be the Sooner Bruisers vs. BLACK T! That's what I think!

Jesse throwns down his headset in disgust and walks off.

COLE

Jesse, come back. We're still on. Heh. Well fans, it looks like The Body isn't coming back. I can't believe how upset he got. He must've lost a bet or something. Anyway, we now know who the final 4 teams in the Anderson Cup are. The winners of next week's Conference Finals will go on to face each other at Zero Hour, with the winner not only winning the 2006 Anderson Cup but a shot at the World Tag Team Titles at AngleMania V. That and more on Zero Hour is in store for you next week, so be sure to tune in. For....uh....myself, I guess, I'm Michael Cole, goodnight everybody!

Fade to black

Edited by Patty O'Green

Directed by:

KingPK

CREDITS:

Zack Malibu

Phoenix Fury Legdrop

LaParkaYourCar

Alfdogg

King Cucaracha

Foshi

Patty O'Green

MaskedManofMystery

Ed Wood Caulfield

Tony 149

© 2006 OAOAST Entertainment. All rights reserved.

Sign in to follow this