TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 5/11/06

HDLOGOBD.jpg

The cameras pan across the crowd, and it's a hot night in Georgia as the fans are out in full force! Armed to the teeth with signs, T-shirts, and plenty of genuine OAOAST merchandise, the rowdy Southern crowd lets their excitement show as the show is about to kick off.

COLE

WELCOME TO HELDDOWN!!!!!

The fans threaten to blow the roof off of the building...when suddenly, the arena goes black. An eerie guitar hook floats in over the sound system, and the fans may be booing, but they're damn sure on their feet. A lone cymbal joins the melody as it haunts the city of Savannah. A bass line kicks in, drops an octave, the tempo builds to a crescendo and...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

And Savvanah ERUPTS as Hoff steps onto the stage! Noseguard still in place, the big man looks out over the crowd as Hypnotize blares in the background.

COACH

And what a way to start our show off right!

The boos are deep, resonant as they echo throughout the arena. Hoff looks none too pleased as he makes his way down the aisle, "Never Forget" t-shirt on his back.

COLE

Folks, in case you haven't heard--

COACH

If you've been under a rock somewhere!

COLE

-- the OAOAST presents its first-ever syndicated show, OAOAST Syndicated, this Saturday night! It's going to be a hot one, so call your local cable operator and ask for details!

CABOOSE

A trained monkey could have come up with a better name, though.

COACH

I didn't hear YOU pitching anything, Boozer.

Hoff slides into the ring, climbing to his feet and ascending the nearby corner. The two-time OAOAST World Champion raises a fist into the air, looking out over the people with disdain and arrogance.

COLE

And that man there, Hoff, will be one-quarter of an AMAZING main event. A rematch from AngleMania, in a match fans are STILL talking about, Black T versus Drek Stone and Hoff!

CABOOSE

Oh, but that's not all, is it, Michael?

COLE

Absolutely not, this match will have a special stipulation: it will be held inside of a SIX-TEEN-FOOT STEEL CAGE!

CABOOSE

And that means nowhere to run for Hoffy or his partner, Drek Stone.

Hoff hops off the ropes and heads across the ring, asking the timekeeper for a microphone. The timekeeper gladly obliges, and Hoff ranks it from his hand, sneering as he turns.

COACH

Caboose, please, okay? Hoff doesn't need anywhere to run, and neither does Drek Stone. These two guys are, in MY mind, MAYBE the best in the business today!

CABOOSE

Well I'd say Hoff's recent track record tells a different tune.

COLE

Hoff tapped out to Dan Black's Heart of Ice at Anglemania to cost his team the match. He then tapped out AGAIN at Living Angleously a week ago Sunday!

COACH

Yeah, but Team Hoff/Drek was 1-1 at LA, as Drek Stone proved how clearly superior he is by beating Tony Brannigan!

CABOOSE

After he injured Tony's ankle.

COACH

Whatever!

Hoff steps into the center of the ring, facing the entryway. The big man raises the microphone to his lips, then lowers it as the fans continue to boo. Hoff looks left and right, raising his eyebrows at the fans, waiting for their silence with a perturbed look. The fans only grow louder.

COLE

Say what you will, but all four competitors in question are undoubtedly great athletes. They are undoubtedly great wrestlers. However, if there is one man who has seemed hell bent on proving it, it's the man in the ring right now, Hoff.

CABOOSE

And the truth of it, Coach, is that Hoff hasn't come up big. He hasn't proven it.

COACH

No, he hasn't, no he has not. YET.

With the crowd seemingly ready to boo forever, Hoff rolls his eyes and raises the microphone.

HOFF

If everyone could please shut their mouths for one damn minute--

That TEARS it. Savannah explodes like a powder keg, raining ill sentiment like fire on the big man. Hoff puts his hands down, tilting his head back and closing his eyes in exasperation.

COLE

And this crowd is not letting Hoff have a moment's peace!

CABOOSE

No, and why should they? All he's done lately is beat people up. Good for him, I hope he feels happy.

Hoff raises a hand in a vain attempt to restore order. When that doesn't work, the big man tries the only thing he can:

HOFF

Please...

The fans actually seem taken aback by the request, giving Hoff an inch.

HOFF

This needs to be said.

The fans quiet down, returning to their seats as Hoff takes a deep breath.

COLE

Some courtesy from the big man!

CABOOSE

It's all he had left to go with, Cole.

COLE

Hoff, at one time, one of and arguably THE most popular superstar in the OAOAST, rivaling even Zack Malibu in terms of fan support and appreciation.

COACH

Absolutely he was, Mikey, because back then people respected talent. Now, it doesn't matter who has the ability, it's all about who kisses the most ass.

CABOOSE

Well, Coach, you ought to be the most popular guy on the roster.

Having regained his composure...

HOFF

This Saturday night, there's a very special event here in the wrestling world: OAOAST Syndicated. And if you haven't heard, at that show, there's going to be a very special match. A rematch from AngleMania; a match fans are DYING for. Myself, and Mr. Drek Stone....against BLACK T in a steel cage.

A wild cheer goes up from the crowd.

COLE

Should be an amazing match.

HOFF

And now that's all well and good for the fans, because they get to see the match they want to see. And it's great for Black T, because they can get all drssed up, polish up their boots, comb their hair, and main event one of the biggest shows in history thanks to the talents and abilities of me and my partner. And it's great for Drek Stone, because he gets to flex his ego on prime time television. Everything's all good, right?

A mix of cheers and jeers go up as Hoff runs down the pluses and minuses of this Saturday's main event. The reaction is mostly positive, however; the fans are applauding as Hoff nods his head.

HOFF

Well, not so fast there, my friends. Because everything is not all right in Wonderland. You see, when this main event was made, nobody bothered to run it by me.

A smattering of boos peppers the crowd as Hoff sings the blues.

HOFF

No, nobody bothered to tell Hoff that he had a match this Saturday. I had to hear it after I was done making roadkill out of Jarvo Aussie last week. You see, I didn't plan on being here tonight. And I sure as hell didn't plan on being here Saturday. And then all hell breaks loose. Bill Watts steps down. Axel gets fired. The inmates are running the asylum. And amidst all that, I planned my escape. Because you want the truth? The truth is, I need a damn break.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

HOFF

The fact of the matter is, I've been getting my ass kicked ever since I came back, and I felt that I needed a week, and DESERVED a week, to take a step back and figure out what went wrong.

A small pop actually goes up for Hoff's unlikely confession.

HOFF

And after I had booked my plane tickets home, after I made all the arrangements, I hear it from a member of the board that, well, hold the phone, you're on Saturday night! And you better put your working boots on, because you're in the main event, son! And not only that, you've got a steel cage match! Good luck to you, and have a great week!

Hoff freezes, wrapped up in his pantomime. he stops, lowers his arms, and wipes the smile from his face.

HOFF

And like *snap* that, it was all gone. In an instant, this week went from being just what I needed to quite possibly the worst week of my life.

The fans are buzzing as Hoff lowers his head. Suddenly it snaps back up--

HOFF

YES, I lost to Dan Black. YES, I tapped out. And YES, it happened twice. Dan Black is a great wrestler. An AMAZING wrestler. Dan Black beat me, fair and square, center of the ring. And you know what I could do about it? NOTHING! Not a damn thing. I'm not saying Dan Black is better than I am, but some nights, the better man is the better man, and there ain't nothing I can do about that. But you know, I know, and we ALL know that on my best day, on my BEST day, I can take anyone, anytime, anywhere. Because at the end of the day, I am who I say I am.

The cheers actually pick up a bit as Hoff shows some fire in the eyes.

HOFF

Two-time OAOAST Champion. Two-time 24/7 Champion. Battlebowl winner, Emperor of the Deathmatch, I am all of that, but MORE THAN THAT...I am the man I claim to be. The same man I have always been. Strong, fast, technically sound, frighteningly tough. Able to go ten rounds with a hurricane. And more than anything, I love this business, and I leave that in the ring each and every night.

The cheers are growing as Hoff rambles on!

HOFF

And through it all, love me or hate me, I have never lied about that. Not one single night have I said anything else. Because the truth is, I live and I die for this business. And the one time I tried to walk away, I couldn't do it. I came back. Crawling on my hands and knees, I came back, and you MAY HATE ME....but you accepted me. Flawed as I am, you people let me back in, back into this ring, back into your homes. And for that I am truly grateful.

Fans are hopping to their feet and cheering as Hoff pours his heart out. The masses are cheering, and Hoff continues--

HOFF

And what I want more than anything, more than ANYTHING IN THE WORLD, is to turn that corner, to find that fire, to figure out what's missing inside of me, and to get it back, to grab hold of it and never let go, because not only do I deserve that, YOU PEOPLE deserve it--

"YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

HOFF

And all I was asking for is one lousy week. Seven days to myself. After everything I've done for this industry, I believe I've earned it.

"HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF! HOFF!"

The big man sighs.

HOFF

If this company wants me to wrestle at Syndicated, then you better believe I'll be there. And I will put on a show the likes of which you have never seen. Why? Because I can.

Hoff chuckles, grinning to himself as the fans cheer. The grin fades just as quickly as it appeared.

HOFF

But before all of that, there's one thing I have to take care of. Drek Stone....

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

HOFF

Get your ass out here, because you and I need to talk.

And with that, the lights go down.

Woke up this morning

Got yourself a gun

Mama always said you'd be the

Chosen one

As the mellow strains of his theme echo, Drek Stone steps onto the stage. Dressed in a fine black silk suit with a raspberry shirt and tie, the former World Champion strides down the aisle, looking perplexed at his partner's actions. As Hoff stands waiting, Drek climbs into the ring, foregoing his usual pageantry. He stands opposite Hoff, staring at his partner as Hoff looks him in the eye. The lights go up as Drek's music fades....

HOFF

Before you say anything, listen.

Drek raises the mic to his lips, defiant as usual, and takes a breath...but looks at Hoff with a sideways glance and puts the stick down.

HOFF

Drek, I owe you everything. You know that, and I know that.

The fans boo loudly as Stone nods, still looking slightly thrown-off.

HOFF

I mean, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be standing here today. I'd be sitting at home, watching you on TV, wondering what might have been.

A little of the trademark smugness finds its way back onto Drek's kisser as he nods.

HOFF

And -- without trying to get all Lifetime on you -- you've been one hell of a friend.

Drek smiles, shrugging, plenty pleased to hear his praises sung.

HOFF

But Drek...

Hoff steps within inches of his partner.

HOFF

GET OFF MY BACK.

Drek raises an eyebrow, unfazed by Hoff's sudden shift in demeanor. Hoff takes a step back, looking at the Italian Stallion as if to say "your turn." Stone is all to happy to oblige. He raises the mic...

DREK

So, you want me off your back, huh?

Hoff looks as Drek, staring him down, unmoving.

DREK

So you want me off of your back. Well, Hoff, if you WANT me off your back, then you've got to SHOW me why I should give you the benefit of the doubt.

Hoff bristles, and the fans don't like it, but Drek continues.

DREK

Because Hoff, buddy, the fact is, you've been worthless to me ever since you came back! Now you can come out here and cry like a little girl for all these people...

"oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!"

DREK

But until you start getting it done in the ring, buddy, you need me a lot more than I need you.

HOFF

Drek--

DREK

Hoff, buddy, let me finish. Now I'm not out here to make you feel bad. I mean, God knows I need a good vacation as much as anybody! You think destroying Tony Brannigan is easy work? Hell, no! But Hoff, you and I are the new dominant force around here. And on Saturday, we've got to make that point. You and I -- together -- have to show the wrestling world that we're untouchable.

Hoff nods, appearing to crack a bit as Drek weaves his spell.

DREK

So I need you to look me in the eye and tell me that the man I need is going to show up on Saturday. I need to know I can count on you. Can I count on you, Hoff? Can I trust you?

And Drek Stone extends his hand. The Savannah crowd buzzes, begging Hoff not to shake it. Hoff takes a step forward....

HOFF

You got it, pal. Saturday, you and I turn the wrestling world upside down.

Hoff shakes Drek's hand, and the two pull it into a full-on hug. The fans are IRATE, angry that Hoff was so easily swayed to the dark side.

COACH

Aww, see, guys? That's a beautiful moment.

Hoff and Drek each step back, and raise each other's hand--

"HE'S SIMPLY RAVISHING.........OWWW!"

And the crowd goes WILD as Black T step onto the stage! The tag team legends get a warm welcome from the Georgia faithful. Dressed as two men befitting their station, Dan Black and Tony Brannigan look at Drek Stone and Hoff with raised eyebrows. Tony has the mic...

TONY

Well, isn't that just lovely?

The fans cheer as Hoff and Drek scowl in the ring.

TONY

But if the two of you are done, we've got a few words. Oh, and Hoff, nice noseguard. Does it come in gold?

Hoff steps forward, walking toward the ropes menacingly as Tony and Dan laugh.

TONY

But, seriously. Both of you, please take note that, unlike Hoff's unfortunate face, my ankle is back to one-hundred percent. And as neither of you seem very bright, let me remind you that that, like yours truly, is as good as it gets. But, now that I have your attention, my friend and partner, Mr. Black, has some words. Daniel?

Black, graciously, over-the-top, takes the microphone. The two men nod gentlemanly at each other, popping the crowd, before Black turns to face the ring.

BLACK

Hoff.

A very, VERY mixed reaction goes up from the crowd. Hoff stares daggers at his recent rival.

BLACK

I heard what you had to say, earlier.

Hoff looks away--

BLACK

Hang on, Hoff. Hear me out. I have to say, it was a breath of fresh air.

The fans cheer as Hoff raises an eyebrow. Drek Stone, meanwhile, scowls at the Englishman.

BLACK

You see, unlike many....VERY many....I don't hate you. I don't hate you, Hoff, but I do hate being disrespected. At AngleMania, I beat you. Last month I did it again. I felt I had earned your respect.

The crowd cheers, a sporadic "DAN-BLACK" chant picking up and dying off intermittently.

BLACK

And, finally, you showed me that respect. That's all I ever wanted from you, Hoff, and that being said, let me tell you something true. Our match at Living Angleously is one I won't soon forget.

Hoff smiles, slightly, as Stone turns his head. A surprised and quite upset look passes over the visage of the Reckless One.

BLACK

You put me through a war, Hoff. And you ought to be proud.

Hoff chuckles to himself, shaking his head as the fans clap their hands.

BLACK

And so as far as I'm concerned...you and I are through. You do deserve your time. Move on, Hoff, and I'll do the same. We'll cancel the match at Syndicated -- the people won't like it and neither will the boss, but we'll do it. And now, I've never been a crowd pleaser, but I think what the people would like to see more than anything is for you and I to shake hands, right here and now. How about it?

The fans are rabid. Drek looks at Hoff, panicked, but the big man is cool, calm and collected as he raises the mic.

HOFF

Well, Dan, that's all well and good, and I'm sure you'd like to put this all behind us. However, I'm afraid I can't do that.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Drek Stone smiles as Hoff continues.

HOFF

Because, while I don't have any problem with you, the fact is, I still have something to prove. And unlike you, I'm not going to run from my challenges. You want to duck me? That's too damn bad, because this Saturday, I get you inside sixteen feet of steel. Dan, I don't have anything against you and it's nothing personal, but, like my good friend said...I have a point yet to prove. Saturday, you're mine. One last time. And this time, I promise you, I will break you, and you -- and you, Tony -- you will never. EVER. Forget.

The fans jeer as Hoff lowers the mic, steely gaze leveled at Black. Drek clasps him on the shoulder, and Hoff smirks.

BLACK

Then that's all there is to it. Hoff, Drek, we'll see you in two days' time. I suggest you be ready.

Quiet hits, and with serious expressions, Black T disappear behind the curtain.

COLE

Well what a war of words between Black T, Hoff, and Drek Stone!

CABOOSE

You know, for a second there, I thought Hoff was almost going to act like a human being.

COACH

I don't think so, Caboose. Hoff knows he and Drek have a point to make.

COLE

What a main event set for this Saturday night, Hoff and Drek Stone versus Black T in a steel cage, plus a whole lot more! But tonight we've got the Six-Man Tag titles on the line, Peter Knight in action and a whole lot more, so stick with us!

Commercial break

We return to HD and go backstage, to Terry Taylor. For some reason, Terry has a smile a mile wide and doesn't seem his usual, nervous, sweaty self.

TAYLOR

Well folks, welcome back to OAOAST HeldDOWN~! Terry Taylor here, having the time of my life! And on a completely unrelated matter, ever since Living Anglelously we haven't seen or heard from Alix Maria Spezia and Krista Isadora Duncan, the two young 'ladies' known as Chicks Over Dicks. As is prone to happen in celebrity circles, there's been plenty of rumours for this apparant disappearance. But to be honest, I couldn't care less about any of them. All I know is, I haven't slept this well in months! I no longer live in fear of bumping into them on one of my many trips up and down these corridors. My blood pressure has dropped dramatically. And hey, if they really are in drug rehap, with a $20 bet at 14/1 I'm gonna be in the mon-ay! But enough about that, right now let's bring in my guest of the moment, Ms. Jade Rodez.

Breathing a sigh of relief that Jade hasn't dragged COD from their hiding places with her, Taylor welcomes Jade with an over-enthusiastic smile. With a HI-YAH Tag Team Title belt over each of her shoulders, the joyful Jade smiles back, depite being a little creeped out. Unfortunately for Terry though, Jade isn't alone, as a finger taps him on the shoulder. The former Rooster jumps out of his skin...and is only slightly relieved that it's just Melody Nerdly.

MELODY

Sup Mistah Taylizzle? Room for another?

TAYLOR

Uhm...well, I was actually hoping to talk to Jade about D*LUX.

MELODY

Well, two opinions are always better than one, says I. So, what room are you decorating? Kitchen? Bathroom? S&M Dungeon?

JADE

No, he said D*LUX not Dulux.

MELODY

Phff, whatever. Why does no-one wanna talk about the Sk8ter Boiz? Oh, wait, I already know why, it's because they suck and lose virtually every match they compete in. So, let's talk about me instead, shall we? I heard you were talking about Krista and Alix there, Terry. Swell gals they were. Horrible news about their car-crash...although, that might have just been a rumour. Hollywood today, I don't know. Anyway, they're old news. This is the new shit, straight up Marilyn Manson ya'll. Until they find Alix and Krista's bullet ridden bodies...another rumour, see...this place needs some girl power. And seeing as how the Spice Girls are 10 years out of date and were pretty bad in the first place, we won't be getting them. So it's down to us. We're gonna bring the girl power, straight through your T.V screens, sat on your couch, dancing like something out of a 50 Cent video. We'll make you lick the lollipop.

Cue awkward, confused silence.

TAYLOR

Say what?

JADE

We're gonna be, like, the New Chicks Over Dicks.

Terry nervously adjusts his collar.

TAYLOR

So, what, you're entering the tag team division?

Jade and Melody look at each other...

...and promptly crack up laughing. Looking for a hook to come from off-screen and haul him away, Terry is disappointed as no-one comes to his rescue

MELODY

Us? Wrestle? Fuck no, man! Alix and Krista were at least semi-competent at it. No, we're just gonna go around tearing shit up, get into some wacky adventures, cut a few amusing promos, leech off the merchandising rights Krista and Alix forgot to deal with...you know, all that good stuff. I'll be like Krista and Jade'll be Alix.

JADE

Wait, shouldn't I be Alix?

MELODY

No way, I wanna be the cute one.

JADE

Krista was cute. She'd rip your throat out if you said it to her face, but she was. And besides, you're the bitter one who hates Terry with a passion. I quite like him.

TAYLOR

Uhm, thanks?

MELODY

Pipe down homo, nobody asked you!

Taylor's blood pressure promptly goes through the roof.

JADE

See! You do angry, like, so much better than I ever could! I'm better doing the cutesy stuff. I want kisses to appear on the screen when I blow them at a camera. Look, look. (blows a kiss to the camera) Nothing! No sweetness, no cutiness. Nothing. I wanna be Alix. And, as I'm Alix, I get a room in your house, right?

MELODY

I keep a lilo in the backyard incase I pick up hitchhikers. You can have that.

JADE

Eww.

MELODY

I guess you don't wanna be Alix then. No no, if you're Alix then I'm stuck as the man hating sociopath. Besides, I'm the one with the hots for your brother, which means I should be Alix.

JADE

Touché.

In the background, Terry Taylor manages to creep off undetected while Melody and Alix continue to discuss their roles in this new 'partnership'. Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with anything and not a fan of non-sequitors, the director decides to cut back to Sofa Central.

CABOOSE

So, what the hell was that all about?

COLE

No idea. Don't worry though, it'll be forgotten within the week.

COACH

Like Zack getting Candie pregnant?

COLE

Exactly, just like that. Well, this gives us a perfect opportunity to remind you all about OAOAST Syndicated, this Saturday night...a very special event, free to air with a Pay Per View calibre main event. Drek Stone and Hoff look to avenge their AngleMania defeat at the hands of Black T, inside of a fifteen foot high steel cage! Plus, The Love Shack with Leon Rodez and his hosts, D*LUX and manageress Jade Rodez. And of course the OAOAST World Tag Team Titles will be on the line, as Christian Wright and Bohemoth challenge The Heavenly Rockers. That and a whole lot more on May 13th! OAOAST Syndicated- We Won't Be Happy Until You Change The Channel. On Saturday. Don't change over now. Please.

CABOOSE

I would if I could.

COLE

No you wouldn't. Admit it. You're excited about what's still to come, including the big Street Fight between Jamie O'Hara and Todd Cortez!

CABOOSE

I'd be more excited if Todd's former hot piece of ass was at ringside. What's her name...Teagen? Devon? No, no...Megan, yeah that's the one. The one that's shacked up with Lando...

Before we incure any legal problems for un-authorised use of SWF trademarks (and trust me people, I would sue each and every last one of you), we quickly cut backstage to OAOAST 24/7 Champion Leon Rodez! Strolling through the hallways, Leon is oblivious to the world around him, due to the headphones of his iPod jammed in his ears and his humming along to Dani California. Why he's being filmed isn't entirely clear, until the camera shotpans back, revealing HI-YAH and/or OAOVW's "Devestatin'" Danny Douglas, who I didn't ask permission to use because he hasn't been used in years, watching on with referee Billy Silverman.

DOUGLAS

Haha, I love it baby! Leon Rodez, you're a bum and you're a loser and you're about to get your BUTT kicked by the next 24/7 Champion, and his name is Devestatin' Danny Douglas baby! Haha! Yeah, let's do this!

COLE

Wait...I think we're about to have a 24/7 Title Match here, guys and the Champion doesn't know a thing about it!

Strutting across the hallway, Douglas closes in on the oblivious 24/7 Champion, removing his bright pink sunglasses and placing them in his pocket for safe keeping. Clenching his hands together, Douglas then charges...and clubs Rodez in the spine with a double axehandle! Rodez goes down hard from this unexpected blow, crashing to the hard concrete floor. Laughing down at his fallen foe, Douglas now puts the boots to The Silky Smooth One.

"California, rest in peace

Simultaneous rele..."

Tearing the iPod from his impromptu opponent's pocket, Douglas tosses the music player aside with no concern for it's value, before pulling Leon to his feet. Pushing aside a trash can, the maniacal Douglas runs Rodez face-first into the wall and allows him to slump groggily to the floor.

DOUGLAS

Count it you bum!

Rodez kicks out!

Eager to keep on the offence, "Devestatin'" Danny wraps a hand across Rodez's throat with a blatant choke. A blatant choke which is perfectly legal in this match. If you can even call it a match.

COLE

Man, look at Douglas go to work here!

COACH

Does Danny Douglas look good tonight or what?

COLE

Well, that reference went over everybody's heads, good job.

Finishing up with the choke, the smiling Douglas pulls Rodez to his feet and again looks to throw him into the wall. However, this time Leon is waiting on the whip and with a quick 360 he reverses the moment, sending Douglas' pretty little head banging into the wall! Douglas staggers away from the wall and back into Rodez, who tries to fend off his challenger by landing a succession of right hands. Each shot has Douglas rocking and reeling until Douglas is left rocking back and forth in a stuppor, at which point Rodez turns and scoops up the trash can. Unfortunately for Danny it's full, earning him a special garbage shower.

DOUGLAS

GAH! Do you know how much this haircut cost you lousy bum!?!

*CLANG!*

A faceful of trash can shuts Douglas up, possibly for good, sending him sprawling back down the hall. Scrambling away, Rodez collects his title belt and his probably damaged iPod and jogs away, disappearing off into the distance with his belt still intact.

COLE

The Tsar of 24/7 survives again!

CABOOSE

The what!?! That's terrible.

COLE

Welcome back to HeldDown boys and girls, and with OAOAST Syndicated coming up this Saturday night, we're in for a big week!

COACH

Correct Mikey, and with last weeks shock developments coming out of that OAOAST Board meeting, who knows whats going to happen tonight?

CABOOSE

Hopefully you get relieved of your position as well.

COACH

Lets be friends, you and I.

CABOOSE

:angry:

COLE

Anyway, we're about to have our next ma- wait a second guys, I'm getting word that the former GM himself is just arriving!

*WHOOSH*

We are whooshed backstage, as a black... what do you fancy Americans drive anyway? Okay, I'll go with what I know... limo pulls up outside the arena. The driver doesn't open the door for the passenger though, it is flung open, and Axel hurridly jumps out of the vehicle with his bags, storming through the back doors and into the backstage area. Passing members of the locker room as he walks down the corridor, Axel stops midway down the hall and stares at the figure in front of him, as his face turns from a look of anger to one of disgust.

AXEL

You had a hand in this, didn't you.

The figure is revealed... to be FORMER OAOAST PRESIDENT BILL WATTS OMG!

WATTS

Don't get your panties in a knot, son. The Board made this decision, not me. Maybe you can go back to being emo gothic boy now?

The crowd shouts "OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!" at the burn by the former Prez.

AXEL

Watch it old man. You're playing with fire. You don't know who you're de-

WATTS

Whats that? I don't know who I'm dealing with? Well, it looks like I'm dealing with another midcard attraction.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

AXEL

You've had it out for me since I took over the job, and that was evident last week when you named every great OAOAST Superstar except the one that matters. Me. That was a mistake.

WATTS

Maybe I left you out because you got lucky last year?

Axel's face turns a bright shade of red, and through clentched teeth, he addresses Watts again.

AXEL

Hey, you wanna get personal grandpa? If you weren't so pathetic, I'd knock your ass to the ground right now. But I wouldn't waste my time. You'd challenge me, and then you'd go out there and embarass yourself. Just like Dusty, and Flair, and Abdullah. All the so-called 'veterans'. But you're worse. You had a hand in that last week. I know it. You made the recommendation. I know it. After last week's little spiel to the fans, I know you were responsible.

WATTS

Well how do you know so much then IQ boy?

AXEL

Well Brokeback Bill, unlike you, I spend my time researching and trying to save my job. I'm not one for riding off into the sunset. But forgive me, from the stories I've heard about the *fingerquotes* "old days" of wrestling, you weren't riding, you were being ridden.

Watts steps up to the larger, younger former GM, fuming over the accusations that Axel is making.

AXEL

What, wanna step up now old man? Wanna pretend that you didn't like the c*bleep* in the seventies? Hey, everyone did, didn't they? I bet you had an eighteen year old Brazilian boy waiting for you in every town, didn't you Bill?

WATTS

You disrespectful son of a bitch, I'm a family man. How DARE you disresp-

AXEL

Save it, you worthless sack of *bleep*. I'm angry. I want to know who the new President is. And I'll find out.

WATTS

Well, you won't find out from me. And for the record, I did tell the board that you should be fired. If I had my way you wouldn't even be on the active roster. The reason I am here though, is to not only say goodbye to the boys in the back before I leave, but to give you a message, oh Dark One.

AXEL

And what might that be?

WATTS

Well, considering you haven't wrestled in a match since January, you've pretty much lost every ounce of credibility in the ring. At least thats the way I presented it to the board. As a result of that, you won't be getting any title shots soon. That is, unless you want to get that procedure done and go for the Ladies belt. But thats right, you lost your balls a long time ago, didn't you?

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Axel strokes his goatee, and gives a wry smile....

...before RAISING HIS FIST...

WATTS

Oh, and if you hit me, you're fired.

...and dropping it, not being able to follow through on the blow. He sneers at Watts, before pushing past the former President, and into his locker room, leaving Cowboy Bill to smile, and walk away.

*WHOOSH*

COLE

Wow guys, talk about two men that hate each other. We've never really acknowledged it on camera before, but the battle backstage between Bill Watts and Axel has been happening for months, and it goes back to when Stephen Joseph was appointed Pay Per View Coordinator for AngleSlam.

COACH

Cowboy Bill was treading a fine line there guys, Axel is one man you don't want to annoy. He's making a big mistake guys, I'd love to see Axel knock his head off.

CABOOSE

Well, Bill's got insurance, Axel couldn't touch him tonight. As long as Bill has the Board on side, even if he isn't the President, Axel will always be in trouble.

COLE

And Axel is at the bottom of the food chain at the moment! Bill Watts made sure that he wasn't at the top of the card again! I can't wait to see what other fireworks might go off tonight!

The Lightbringer by Interfector is playing as Asmodai and Mephisto are in the ring.

COLE

Speaking of fireworks, here on HeldDOWN, we're ready for some tag team action!

BUFFER

The following is a tag team contest, scheduled for one fall! Currently in the ring, hailing from Death Valley, CA, at a total combined weight of 520 pounds...the team of ASMODAI and MEPHISTO!!!!!

Punishment by BIOHAZARD hits and Rick Heyross leads his team out.

BUFFER

Their opponents, led to the ring by Rick Heyross, at a combined weight of 485 pounds...here are CHARLIE MOSS and QUENTIN BENJAMIN, collectively known as TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAMMMMMMMMMM HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

*DING DING DING*

Charlie Moss starts it off, and circles the ring with Mephisto. Moss goes behind, and takes Mephisto down to the mat, riding him. Mephisto is able to get back to his feet, and drives elbows into the head of Moss, then backs into the ropes and gives him a clothesline!

COLE

Nice clothesline from Mephisto!

Mephisto then delivers a bodyslam to Moss, and tags Asmodai! However, Moss rolls over to his corner and tags in Quentin Benjamin.

COACH

Two new men in the ring, let's see how these two deal with a little speed!

Asmodai catches Benjamin coming at him with a drop toe hold, then catches him with a big bodyslam! Benjamin clutches his back in the corner.

COLE

And Mephisto and Asmodai looking impressive early on!

Benjamin walks out of the corner, then stands across from Asmodai with his hands out, and the two try to grab each other by the wrist. Benjamin quickly moves in and takes Asmodai down with a drop toehold, then drops an elbow on the back of his head. Benjamin then picks up Asmodai and delivers a snap suplex!

COLE

And Team Heyross takes the advantage thanks to some quick thinking by Quentin Benjamin!

Benjamin tags Moss in, and Moss drops a knee to the sternum of Asmodai! Cover...

Kickout!

Moss picks up Asmodai and delivers a belly-to-belly suplex, then tags in Benjamin. Benjamin runs to the ropes, and Team Heyross converts the DOUBLE GOOZLE~! Benjamin covers...

Mephisto pulls Benjamin off, then Moss sneaks up behind Mephisto and hits the STO BACKBREAKER~! Benjamin dumps Mephisto, then tags in Moss, who whips Asmodai into the corner. As Asmodai back out, Moss ducks down and picks him up, and Benjamin goes to the top rope...and comes off with a ROCKER DROPPER~! Benjamin runs over and hits a SOMERSAULT PLANCHA~! onto Mephisto, as Moss makes the cover in the ring...

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER

The winners of the match...TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAMMMMMMMMMM HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

COLE

Very impressive win for Team Heyross tonight!

COACH

Absolutely, Cole, but when will these impressive wins earn them some respect?

We cut backstage and find the World Champion Alfdogg walking through the hallway. The fans in the arena erupt at the sight of him on the AngleTron.

COLE

There's the champion. Last week, Peter Knight said that he wanted one more match with Alfdogg and had an idea that would be, quote, "right down his alley." Perhaps we will find out as the former champion is in action NEXT!

Commercial break

COLE

Ladies and gentlemen, during the break fireworks exploded backstage as the Sooner Bruisers attempted to enter the arena. As those who caught Living Angleously know, the Sooner Bruisers have gone from a respected tag team to a bunch of bullies that care about no one but themselves. For them to assault the Heavenly Rockers AND Holly-Wood after being defeated by Synth and Logan AGAIN was uncalled for. I know for a fact they were fined an undisclosed amount of money earlier in the week... Okay, I understand the guys in the truck have the footage cued up. Let's view it right now.

DURING BREAK

The Sooner Bruisers are walking up to the back gate with their luggage when they are confronted by ARENA SECURITY and OAOAST official/special correspondent TERRY TAYLOR, who hands Frank a piece of paper. At first cooperative, the terrible twosome become agitated after reading the paper and having security move in on them.

BIG FRANK

What a crock of shit! Is this some kind of joke, Taylor?

TERRY

The Board of Directors issued the order this afternoon suspending you and Frankie indefinitely.

BIG FRANK

Bullshit! What for, huh?! What for?!

TERRY

I'm just the messager. I'm sorry you just now found out about it, but you know how the business is.

FRANKIE

Oh, you'll be sorry if you don't tell us what we're suspended for. We've never missed a booking or were late to the arena. Until tonight, but the office knew our flight was delayed. So what trumped up charges are we suspended for? Did the Heavenly Rockers go Ray Allen and bitch to the office about getting roughed up again?

BIG FRANK

And why the hell didn't the office tell us about this sooner, huh?! Why make us fly out and get stranded in the process when the office knew they were gonna suspend us? Now they got this dog and pony show goin' on with all the cameras around. What, they afraid we're gonna go CRAZY and tear shit up? Because we just might if you don't have a good answer for us, Taylor. Security or no security.

TERRY

Come on, guys, don't make this any harder than it already is. The Board has been very busy since assuming day-to-day operations after the managerial changes last week. Everything you need to know is in the document. Didn't you read it?

FRANKIE

Are you saying we can't read?

TERRY

No. I didn't mean that at all.

FRANKIE

Big brother, don'tcha think that's what he implied?

BIG FRANK

Yep. Just look at this bastard. He thinks he superior because he wears nice collar shirts and glasses. Ain't that right, Taylor. You think that makes you better than us?

TERRY

What are you guys talking about. You're reading too much into what I said.

FRANKIE

Oh, now you're saying we can't read body language either?

TERRY

No! * gasp *

The Sooners use Terry as a human shield to keep security away as they grab him by the throat and lift him overhead, causing the Rooster to lay an egg or two. Before the Sooner Bruisers can slam Terry on the pavement, THE HEAVENLY ROCKERS come to his rescue! Their fists taped, Synth and Logan throw a WAD OF CASH in the air to bribe security into letting an impromtu street fight occur as they wallop the Man of Tomorrow and Pyscho Gremlin with closed fists! Terry still hits the pavement, but at least he manages to cusion his fall a bit.

Apparently the money was more than enough to buy off the security force, as they help Terry Taylor and watch as Logan rams Big Frank into the hood of the Sooner Bruisers classic CORVETTE. On the other side, Frankie grabs Synth in a belly-to-belly and HURLS him onto the ROOF of the car with a release overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Little does Frankie know as he gets up, Logan dives on the hood and takes him down with a double-axehandle smash! Mann wails away on the Pyscho Gremlin, no doubt adding a little extra something for Holly-Wood. Security finally gets involved after the Man of Tomorrow drills Logan with a forearm smash to the back of the head, physcially restraining the Big Bad Re-Booty Daddy while others help the Pyscho Gremlin up and drag him away to prevent another explosion.

* CR-R-R-R-ACK *

But that's exactly what we get when a KENDO STICK to the back brings Logan to his knees. The cameras quickly focus in on the person responsible...

...VITAMIN X of the tag team Brains & Brawn, doing his version of the Shane-O-Mac Shuffle before punishing Mann's ribs with more whacks from the kendo stick. Out of the corner of the screen we see Synth crawling on his hands and knees, rising up and lunging towards the X-Man...only to be goolzed by the massive hand of THE CUBAN WALL!

* THUD *

A sickening one at that as Synth's body leaves a dent on the Sooner Bruisers Covertte courtesy of a Cuban Wall CHOKE SLAM!

VITAMIN X

BOO-YAH~!

X and Wall are quickly swarmed by security as we cut back to the arena with a shot of the Heavenly Rockers laid out backstage.

COLE

What was that all about?

COACH

It could only mean one thing, Mikey -- Brains & Brawns want the tag team championship.

CABOOSE

But they aren't even in the top 5 tag team rankings.

COACH

Heh. Well they just let the Heavenly Rockers know they are a force to be reckon with.

COLE

The other big news coming out of what occurred during the break, the Sooner Brusiers have been suspended indefinitely. I, for one, am glad to see the Board of Directors take a strong stance on violence against women.

COACH

Whatever.

We return into the arena as the techno beats of Hung Up pulse through the PA and Dance Dance Dragon is in the ring entertaining the fans with a DDR routine on a mock DDR pad created by the ring lights.

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Currently in the ring, from Osaka, Japan, weighing in at one hundred and seventy-nine pounds....Dance Dance Drrrrragonnnnnn!

DDD finishes his routine at the end of Buffer's announcement and takes a bow as the music fades. The arena lights darken again and the drum and guitar flourish of Metalingus, combined with the blue strobes at the entrance doors signal the entrance of his opponent. Peter Knight walks into the arena and makes his way down the aisle.

BUFFER

And his opponent. From Fall River, Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred and sixty-five pounds...Peterrrrrrrr Kniiiiiight!!!

COLE

We're about ready for our next contest here on HeldDOWN, but I think many people are wondering what Knight was talking about last week regarding one more match with OAOAST Champion Alfdogg.

COACH

I'm telling you, Cole, this idea of his is fantastic. Alfdogg might as well just hand the title over now because he'll have no chance once he gets into the ring with Knight one more time.

CABOOSE

So what is the big idea?

COACH

I dunno. Do I look like his secretary?

Referee Charles Robinson calls for the bell to start the match and both men come out of their corners and lockup. Knight, with nearly a hundred pounds on his opponent, easliy backs him into the corner and holds him there through Robinson's five count, breaking cleanly just before five. They lock up again and once again Knight takes Dragon to the corner, but a little more forcefully this time and he immediately follows with a series of forearm shots before whipping him off the ropes and knocking him to the mat with a shoulderblock. He drops down for a pin.

2, but Dragon kicks out. Knight drags him up and shoots him off the ropes again. Knight goes for a clothesline, but Dragon rolls underneath him and plants a foot into Knight's chest when he turns and snaps off a kick to the back of the head to stun the former champion and bring him to one knee before running into the ropes and delivering a low dropkick that connects just below Knight's chin to knock him down. He covers.

2..but Knight kicks out. Dragon brings Knight to his knees and snaps off a sharp kick to the chest, followed by another before running off the ropes...but Knight meets him with a HARD clothesline to take him down.

"OOOOOH!!"

COLE

Knight almost knocked Dragon out of his boots there.

Knight pulls Dragon to his feet and hooks him in a front facelock.

COACH

Here we go!

Knight takes him over with one suplex.....

A second suplex.....

Holds him up vertically for a third......

Before driving him into the mat with a falcon arrow, completing the Knight Roll. He hooks one leg as Robinson drops down for the count.

But Dragon just gets his shoulder up before three.

Knight pulls Dragon up by the mask and twirls his hand in the air.

COLE

Uh oh, looks like we might be ready to see the Knightmare here.

Knight hoists Dragon up in the fireman's carry, but Dragon slips from his grip and lands behind Knight. He wraps his arms around the larger Knight and runs to the ropes, looking for a rollup but Knight hangs on to the ropes, causing Dragon to roll away empty handed. Knight turns around and Dragon sticks a boot into his chest again. Knight instinctively ducks, looking for another enziguiri, but that isn't Dragon's plan this time as he waits for Knight to stand erect, whips his leg around, and connects with a kick to the former champion's face. Dragon scrambles to his feet and signals to the crowd before heading to the outside.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

COLE

Dance Dance Dragon looking to finish it here. This would be quite an upset.

Dragon climbs to the top turnbuckle and perches there, waiting for Knight to get to his feet and when he does, Dragon leaps off, hooking his legs around Knight and looking for a hurricanrana.....but Knight holds onto him and DRILLS him into the mat with a powerbomb!!!

"OOOOOHHHHH!!"

Knight holds onto a stunned Dragon's legs and steps between them, crossing them and turning him over.

COACH

Yes! Here it is! Ace in the Hole!

Knight reaches over and locks in the full nelson to complete the submission hold, pulling back on the head while pushing forward on the legs. Dragon screams in pain as Robinson gets in position to look for the submission. Knight applies more pressure to the lower back and Dragon, with a heavier opponent on him and no place to go, submits.

*DING DING DING*

COLE

And that will do it. Knight with the submission victory.

BUFFER

LLLadies and gentlemen, here is your winner by submission...Peterrrrrr Kniiiiight.

As Buffer finishes his announcement, he looks up to see Knight looking at him and signaling that he wants the microphone. As Robinson helps Dragon out of the ring, Knight takes the stick and watches them leave. Catching his breath on the ropes, he puts the microphone to his lips.

KNIGHT

Alfdogg, get out here. We need to talk.

COLE

Peter Knight is calling out the champion.

COACH

Well, he did say he was going to clue Alf in on his plan this week.

KNIGHT

Come on, Alf. I ain't got all night.

Magnum Opus: Father Padilla Meets the Perfect Gnat/Howling at the Moon hits and Alfdogg, dressed casually since he is not in action tonight, walks out onto the stage, OAOAST World Title belt gleaming on his shoulder. Knight rolls his neck around as he watches Alf approach him. Alf walks up the ring steps and steps through the ropes, adjusting the belt as he stands upright. The two men stare each other down for a moment before Knight speaks again.

KNIGHT

How you doing Alf? Feeling good? Enjoying that title that you stole from me? Good. That's good to hear. Look, let's just cut to the chase here. (Points to Alf's belt) That title.....that's MY title. I know it....you know it....everyone that is looking at us right now knows it. At AngleMania, Stephen Joseph's crooked refereeing took that title from me and at Living Angleously, Brock Ausstin being a total p*beep*y prevented me from taking what should be mine. So....I want you one more time. One on one, just you, me and a referee so I can finally take care of this inequity and take my rightful place on top of the mountain. And I think I've come up with just the match to do it. I was going to pitch it to Axel last week, but since the Board has their heads up their collective asses (Crowd boos) and nobody is in charge around here, it looks like I can just throw down the gauntlet right here, right now.

COLE

Ooh, that's gonna result in a fine from the Board, I think.

COACH

He can afford it. Shut up, Cole.

KNIGHT

At School's Out, May 28th....I challenge you to a match for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Title. But this won't be a normal title match. Alfdogg, I challenge you to a "Stairway to Hell" match!

CABOOSE

"Stairway to Hell"? What's this about?

KNIGHT

What is a Stairway to Hell match, you ask? It's simple; it is a combination of three of the most brutal, dangerous and violent matches in wrestling. Surrounding us, there will be a 15-foot high cell that will enclose not only the ring, but the entire ringside area as well. Once we are in the ring, the door will be padlocked shut, preventing any escape. In opposite corners of that cell will be a ladder. Why a ladder? Because in the roof of that cell there will be a hole and through that hole there will be a cable...and at the end of that cable will be that (jabbing a finger into the title belt), the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship. I think you can figure out how you will get to that title. However, just because you can't win the title on a pinfall or submission, that doesn't mean that they won't count in this match. When one of us scores a pinfall and submission in THIS match, he will have a twenty second head start to begin his climb to the prize. The first man to climb the ladder and take that title into his posession will be the champion. There will be no disqualifications, no countouts...no rules. Nobody can interfere, so there will be no controversy.

COLE

What an announcement!

KNIGHT

Alf, I know you. I know you have made a career out of matches like these. Matches that allow you to beat and bloody your opponents until they can't go on any more. Matches that take you to the breaking point. So this match should be exactly what you want. At School's Out, you can walk into that cell and shut me up once and for all. You just better be ready for the absolute brawl of your life....because I sure as hell will be. Think it over.

Knight drops the mic and walks out as the crowd eggs on Alf to accept.

CABOOSE

That is quite a challenge that Knight just laid on the champion. If I was him, I'd think about this for a bit before giving an answer.

Alf watches Knight as he walks up the ramp. He takes the title off his shoulder and stares at it, the gears turning in his head as he contemplates wether to accept or not. He looks back once again at Knight, who by this time has reached the top of the ramp, and picks up the microphone. He puts the title back on his shoulder and takes one more look at it before putting the mic to his mouth.

ALFDOGG

Hey, Knight!!

Knight stops before walking through the entrance doors and turns back to the ring. In the ring, Alf looks down for a bit before picking his head up again.

ALF

You're on!

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Knight smiles and slowly nods his head at Alf before turning to exit. In the ring, Alf watches him leave, a look of determination on his face.

COACH

It's on! He accepted!

CABOOSE

I don't know about this. I really don't.

COLE

What an announcement we just heard. At School's Out, Peter Knight and Alfdogg will hook up one more time for the OAOAST World Championship in a Stairway to Hell match! There's more to come on HeldDOWN, don't go anywhere!

Commercial break

COLE

Fans, welcome back to HeldDOWN~! I'm Michael Cole, alongside Caboose and The Coach, and we're ready for our next matchup as the World Six Man Tag Team Champions, the Triple Threat, have just stormed down to the ring!

As "Word Up" by Korn blares, the identical triplet trio of Nick, Rick, and Dick Garner all enter the ring, each one clutching a microphone.

CABOOSE

How'd they get three mics? We usually have enough trouble finding one for a promo!

COACH

You know what, you're tryin' to talk over three men here, so why not just kick back and see what they gotta say, you dig?

CABOOSE

Word life, homey.

COACH

...don't front.

The Garners, who have been MIA from OAOAST action for a while now, gather in the ring, and while all of them look alike, not one of them looks happy.

NICK

THIS...

RICK

...IS....

DICK

...GETTING...

ALL 3

RIDICULOUS!

The Garners, all pouting, look around, as the fans respond in a mix of booing and confusion.

RICK

WE ARE...

NICK

...THE SIX MAN...

DICK

...TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!

NICK

BUT WE...

RICK

...HAVEN'T BEEN BOOKED!

The Garners, fuming, all unstrap their championship belts, and raise them high with one arm.

DICK

SO, WE'RE...

NICK

...NOT...

RICK

...GONNA WAIT!

NICK

WE'LL HAVE A MATCH...

RICK

TONIGHT!

DICK

WITH ANYONE WHO WANTS ONE!

ALL THREE

FOR THE BELTS!

COLE

So 'boose, you think they ad-lib, or are these three man speeches planned?

CABOOSE

No idea Michael, all I'm interested in finding out is if someone is going to take the Garner's up on their challenge!

Nick, Rick, and Dick toss aside their mics, tear off their hoodies, and stare at the entrance ramp, waiting to see if anyone dares to come challenge for their belts. Perhaps a bit too eager, the trio motions for someone to come down to the ring and take them up on their offer...and just a few moments later, the appearance of several individuals on the ramp makes it seem that they might regret what they wished for!

COLE

Oooooh no...

COACH

What!? No...no man, they don't belong out here!

Bruce Blank, Bloodshed, and the "Urban Legend" Todd Cortez, the three men recently taken into the OAOAST amidst much controversy, begin to walk down the aisle. Blank is, as usual, snickering to himself, perhaps a bit cheery about what is about to come. Bloodshed is a pokerface, expressionless, and simply stalks to the ring, while Cortez is more animated, yet equally focused.

COLE

I don't know if they're gonna take them on, I mean Cortez has his first match later tonight, a street fight no less, with Jamie O'Hara, and...

Michael Cole isn't even done speaking before Cortez and Bloodshed dart under the bottom rope, and come up to go face to face with Nick and Rick Garner respectively, while Blank pulls himself onto the apron. Dick Garner charges, but Blank steps over the top rope and backs him up, then grabs him by the head and takes him across the ring, hurling him up and over the top rope!

CABOOSE

There goes one Garner!

Dick goes splat, nearly taking out referee Brian Hebner, who has raced to the ring to officiate this impromptu affair!

COLE

We've got an official, and this is, apparently, a match for the OAOAST Six Man Tag Team Titles!

With their brother out of commision, Nick and Rick try to fight back, but while Nick is sent to the corner and then smashed with a running high kneelift from Cortez, Rick is crushed by a snap powerslam from Bloodshed as he bounces off the ropes! Rick rolls out of the ring and tries to regroup, but Bloodshed then nails him with a baseball slide, sending him crashing back into the railing, and leaving him prone for a pescado that knocks him to the floor! Back inside, Cortez whips Nick out of the corner, right into a big boot by Blank, who then drops a hard elbow into his sternum, and then rolls aside as Cortez connects with a quebrada...remaining atop the triplet as Blank elevates himself into the air, and crashes his tree-trunk like leg across his throat with a legdrop!

COACH

OK, c'mon Mr. Hebner, let's get these guys out of the ring! One on one, tag ropes...DO YOUR JOB!

CABOOSE

Not for nothing but exactly WHO is making sure regulations are in place anymore, Coach? It's a state of anarchy lately, and anything goes!

Bruce Blank reaches down and wraps his large hand around the throat of Nick Garner and yanks him up to his feet without breaking a sweat. Nick gasps for air and tries to break the choke, while the big redneck just smiles before bringing a knee up into his gut and keeling him over! Blank then tosses Nick towards Cortez, who grabs him and sets him in a standing headscissors before leaping off the mat and over his back...

...SPIKING HIM WITH THE RIOT ACT PLUS~!

COLE

That made ME cringe!

Cortez covers, while Blank and Bloodshed stand guard, watching the other two Garner brothers try to find a way back in to break the count.

ONE!

COACH

Oh no...

TWO!

COACH

Come on, I mean, this isn't...they're not...

THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

COACH

God DAMMIT!

COLE

We...we have new World Six Man Tag Team Champions! Right off the bat, we've already had a title change on tonight's HeldDOWN~!

CABOOSE

Shock TV at it's finest!

COLE

These men, these SWF...can we even CALL them that without legal action being taken?

COACH

They don't belong here! They're not like us!

CABOOSE

Actually, if you were paying attention last week, they ARE OAOAST thanks to Zack...and that seems to irk people even more than the fact that they've arrived from the "outside"!

Cortez's "Oh No!" theme song gets pumped through the speakers to mark the victory, as Hebner pulls Cortez's arm up to make the win official. The lively crowd, excited about seeing a title switch in the opening minutes of action, pop loudly, as the newcomers are each handed a championship. Blank takes his and slings it over his shoulder, patting the golden center plate, while Cortez raises his up in the air, nodding his head to the crowd who seems to approve of the victory. Bloodshed, stoic as ever, stares at his reflection in the gold, and then throws the belt over his shoulder, turning to Blank, who pats Bloodshed's belt, and then shakes hands with Cortez.

COLE

Well, this is certainly not the way I thought we'd kick off the night!

CABOOSE

You know, I think this is just throwing more fuel on the fire. These guys, despite their apparent allegiance to Zack, have been persona non grata for their actions at Living Angleously. Now they're champions on top of it? They might as well paint a bull's eye on their backs!

Blank, Cortez, and Bloodshed exit the ring the same way they entered, with Blank look happier than a hog in...well, you know. Cortez waves the belt in the face of a few fans, proud of his accomplishment, while Bloodshed simply walks alongside his comrades, his belt draped over his right shoulder.

COLE

We are off to a BIG start tonight, and if that wasn't enough to get you to stay tuned, then wait until you see what's in store later...INCLUDING Nutrition's Real Guru's, Biff Atlas and Flex Phillips, taking on pop superstars D*LUX, and a huge main event featuring one of your NEW World Six Man Champions, Todd Cortez, taking on Jamie O'Hara in a Street Fight! Plus a whole lot more here on HeldDOWN~!, so do yourself a favor...don't move!

We cut to a shot of a school building, with the American and Colorado state flags waving out front, as Pomp and Circumstance plays in the background. Cut inside to Brock Ausstin, wearing khaki pants with a polo shirt and the Heartland belt.

BROCK

Good morning, class! I'm your teacher, Mr. Ausstin. And I'm here to tell you all your assignment for School's Out, which will be known as the Sunday Detention Challenge.

*Brock uses his stick to point at the chalkboard.*

BROCK

Should you accept this assignment, you are to be in this classroom and in your seats on Sunday, May 28. All challengers are welcome, and it will be a part of School's Out, live on PPV.

*Brock walks over and lifts up a desktop, pulling out a pair of nunchucks. He then makes his way out of the classroom and down the hallway.*

BROCK

The assignment involves a no-holds-barred brawl, going everywhere on the school premises.

*camera cuts to Brock in a bathroom.*

BROCK

That could mean in the bathroom...

*a young woman's scream is heard, at which point walks over to the stall and opens it up.*

BROCK

Sorry!

*camera cuts to Brock in the cafeteria.*

BROCK

...the cafeteria...

*Brock grabs a handful of spaghetti out of the pan and shoves it in his mouth, as the lunch lady puts her hands on her hips and looks on in disgust. The camera then cuts to Brock outside, on a swing.*

BROCK

...or even outside, here on the playground!

*Brock leaps off the swing, landing right in front of the camera. The camera then cuts to Brock walking back into the classroom.*

BROCK

Now you can score a pinfall...but it won't end the match. The match will last 20 minutes, no shorter, no longer. For example, in the unlikely event that someone were to get a pin on me...it would then become that person who needs to be pinned, and the process continues until the 20 minutes is up. And your extra credit for being the last man to score a pin...

*Brock takes the belt off*

BROCK

The OAOAST Heartland championship. Class is dismissed...for now.

*Brock gives a sly grin, and the camera cuts back to the shot of the school before fading out*

We return from that quick break and are in the backstage area, where the newly crowned World Six Man Tag Team Champions are walking through the back, proud of their victory.

BLANK

Wheeeeeee boy, ain't no better feelin' than some good ass whoopin' and a belt to show for it!

CORTEZ

I ain't about to say "wheee boy", but it's always good to have gold.

BLANK

Whaddya say there, Bloodshed. Nice to be a champion again, ain't it?

BLOODSHED

Championship gold is just one reason I got into this sport. I prefer to wear the blood of my enemies as my trophy.

Blank and Cortez look at each other, as Bloodshed looks at his belt, staring deeply at it.

BLANK (whispering)

Why does he always get like that? Scares me someti...

Blanks turns, stopping himself in mid-sentence, as he and his friends are approached by James Blonde and Faqu, two men who have gained quite a fan base in recent months.

BLANK

Howdy gents, what can I do for ya?

FAQU

Let me tell you something, "partner". Me and James, we might not be here all the time, but this is still OUR company.

Blank tips his hat, and smiles at the big Samoan.

BLANK

Well then, looks like we got somethin' in common!

Blank smiles and offers his hand, but it's knocked away by Faqu, which turns Blank's smile into a sneer. Cortez and Bloodshed step forward, but Bruce puts his arm out, telling them to keep back.

BLANK

You got a problem with us, boy?

FAQU

Yeah, yeah I do have a problem with you. All three of you. See, we'd have been happy to help Zack out, but he wanted to catch the GPX and O'Hara off guard, and that's fine. I'm just not sure he made the right choice in going to you.

BLANK

I do reckon that we proved he did at Living Angleously.

BLONDE

The only thing you guys have proven is that you're sick, you're like vampires, looking for your next victim. The blood gets you off, the violence...what you guys do isn't wrestling, it's sadisistic, it's...

CORTEZ

...it's a fact of life! Did you get into this business because you wanted to fight, or because you're soft? The sight of a little blood gets you queasy? You're in the wrong business then.

BLOODSHED

What do you expect from us? This is kill or be killed. Personally, I prefer killing.

Bloodshed smirks, while Blank snickers.

FAQU

You're sick. The three of you. Let's get one thing straight, you're under contract, Zack pulled one off and got you here, and NOW you've got some titles to your credit, so that's fine. But if you think for one minute you're gonna run amuck with your "style" of wrestling...then Bloodshed got one thing right...you WILL have to kill us.

Faqu and Blonde, looking as serious as ever, storm off, leaving the Wildcards unimpressed, yet displeased with the lack of acceptance from the duo.

Commercial break

We come back to HeldDown, and we are greeted to the former GM, Axel, storming through the hallways again. He walks with a purpose past dressingrooms marked 'ZACK MALIBU', 'TONY BRANNIGAN' and 'CRAZY VAMPIRE', stopping at one particular door. This isn't the entrance to a dressingroom, rather, the room that Axel believes he should be in right now.

The label reads 'GENERAL MANAGER'.

Opening the door, Axel's look of anger turns to one of surprise and perhaps a little intrigue, as he sees the figure in front of him.

That figure is none other than the returning RYAN SMITH!

"YEAH!"

The crowd go somewhat semi-crazy for the returning Oklahoma native, as he looks on at Axel with the will that allowed him to pin Damaramu at AngleMania Three.

SMITH

Your mind games won't work this time, Axel! I shan't lose!

Axel simply stares, not really knowing how to react.

SMITH

I pinned Damaramu two years ago, and now, I can pin you! You just watch!

AXEL

...who the hell are you, and what the hell are you talking about?

SMITH

Who am I? I'm an Oklahoma native! I pinned Damaramu! Who am I??

VOICE

HE'S RYAN SMITH! RYAN SMITH! RYAN SMITH BAH GAWD!

Axel turns around to see Jivin' JR in the room, quickly exiting after his line.

SMITH

See? Jim Ross knows who I am!

Axel, flustered, addresses Smith.

AXEL

...right. Look, Ronald, Ringo, whatever. I don't care who you are, and I don't care who you... waitaminute, you beat DAMARAMU?

SMITH

One. Two. Three.

AXEL

Wow... anyway, I don't care. I don't know exactly why I don't rip your head off right now, but consider it my good deed for the day. Now, unless you know who the new President of the OAOAST is, you can leave.

SMITH

I'm not going anywhere. This Saturday at OAOAST Syndicated, you and I face off, one on one, and just like Dama, you will be pinned!

Axel lunges forward and grabs Smith by the scruff of the neck, his expression changing from one of frustration back to pure ANGER. He speaks slowly, almost in a whisper.

AXEL

Listen to me very closely. Right now, I want to hurt someone. I've been very, very generous in not putting you in a hospital bed right now. If you know who the President is, tell me now. If you don't, and you decide to test my patience by staying, I'll rip you a second asshole. You say we're facing off on the weekend? Right. Well I suppose thats what Watts meant when he said I wasn't getting a title shot for a long time. If you have any sense whatsoever, you won't even show on Saturday. But by the looks, you aren't that bright.

SMITH

I'll not only be showing up on Saturday, I'll be pinning you one tw-

AXEL

Yeah, you can count. Congradulations. I'll give you one thing, you've got balls. No brains, but balls.

Axel lets go of Smith and steps back... only to level him with a right hand!

COLE

What a cheapshot!

Axel shakes his right hand after the blow, and turns to the fallen Smith before he leaves.

AXEL

Thats better.

As the former GM walks out, having taken out his frustration for the night, we cut back to Sofa Central.

CABOOSE

Such unfocused anger. I pity him.

COACH

You'd want to beat someone up too if you lost your job for no reason.

CABOOSE

Like you lost the RAW job? Oh, my mistake, there WAS a reason: you suck.

COACH

Keep pulling the lion's tail there, 'Boose.

* DING DING DING *

BUFFER

The following contest LIVE on HeldDOWN~! is set for one fall with a 15 minute time limit....and it is for the HI-YAH World Tag Team Championship! Introducing first, the challengers... accompanied to the ring by their business consultant Mackenzie DeCenzo, at a total combine weight of 515 pounds, Nutrition's Real Guru's...NRG!

Gavin Rossdale's "Adrenaline" blasting in the background, Mackenzie is the first to appear onstage. She raises her hands in the air to signal the arrival of NRG. The two muscle heads brush up against her and strike a pose, mocking the entrance of their opponents. The meat between the bread, Mackie becomes agitated when Biff begins to SNIFF and STROKE her hair. She slaps his hand away and power walks to the ring, flustered.

COACH

Not speaking from personal experience or anything, but, uh, the first step to resolving your problem is admitting you have one and Biff has a...unique problem.

CABOOSE

He has a hair fetish.

COACH

What gave it away, 'Boosey?

COLE

Heh. Wait to you hear the reaction for their opponents.

BUFFER

And their opponents!

"JUST ONE ON ONE

THAT'S THE WAY WE DO IT BABY!

JUST ONE ON ONE, THAT'S THE WAY WE DO IT!

JUST ONE ON ONE

THAT'S THE WAY WE DO IT BABY!

JUST ONE ON ONE, THAT'S THE WAY WE DO IT!"

The melodic stylings of A1's "First To Believe" play over the P.A sending the fans into a frenzy. Jade Rodez is first to emerge, skipping out through the entrance doors with a beaming smile on her pretty little face. Either side, "Showtime" Shayne Brave and "Tremendous" Tyler Bryant hit a triumphant pose of their manager, their washboard abs covered up by shiny new belts! The HI-YAH Tag Belts, obviously. Jade and team soak up the energy of the crowd for a few seconds before Jade points the way on to the ring. Shayne and Tyler exchange a high-five over Ms. Rodez's head, before following their manager's directions like a good little team.

BUFFER

Being led towards the ring by their manager Ms. Jade Rodez...at a total combined weight of 397 pounds. They are the NEEEWW HI-YAH World Tag Team Champions... "SHOWTIME" SHAYNE BRAVE and "TREMENDOUS" TYLER BRYANT... D*LLLLUUUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

Not impressed by the rousing ovation are NRG and Mackenzie, the trio in self-imposed exile to distance themselves from the hype and hysteria inside the squared circle. NRG huddle with Mackenzie and under her orders hit the ring. In the costliest wardrobe malfuction since Janet Jackson's Super Bowl incident, Biff's HULA SKIRT gets caught in the ropes, causing Mackenzie to slap her forehead in disbelief. With a war cry that would make Mel Gibson proud Flex Phillps charges D*LUX, who themselves are caught up as they are in the process of removing their denim jackets. Shayne and Tyler put those plans on hold, ducking a double clothesline and bringing Flex down face-first on the rebound with stereo drop toeholds! The guys knock Biff out on the apron before tuning up the band, tapping their right foot three times on the mat as the crowd spontaneously breaks out in song.

"OH, BABY, BABY!"

"OH, BABY, BABY!"

"OH, BABY, BABY!"

Flex slowly gets up, turns...and gets his teeth kicked down his throat, figuratively speaking, with a DOUBLE SUPERKICK!

HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!!

COACH

Oh, no way.

Shane and the crowd count along with the referee.

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

* DING DING DING DING *

"YEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

With a pop that usually comes with winning the tag titles, Jade celebrates with Shane and Tyler, both of whom express their desire for tag team gold by motioning around their waists...perhaps forgetting they're already wearing the HI-YAH Tag Titles. They hold the bottom rope up for Jade and follow her out, leaning on the top rope and floating over to the arena floor.

CABOOSE

Every tag team wants the championship. So many teams, so little belts. They're going to have to win it to earn it.

COACH

And D*LUX didn't earn their win tonight because it was 2 on 1, fellas. 2 on 1!

COLE

(laughing)

D*LUX pick up the win in a OAOAST record 9 seconds with an assist from a hula skirt! They didn't even have to take off their denim jackets!

BUFFER

Here are your winners: D*....

Mackie rips the microphone out of Michael Buffer's hand and enters the ring. She kicks off her high heels and angerily stomps the canvas.

MACKIE

What is wrong with you guys?! How many losses is this now, hmm? How many? Can any one of you tell me? You can't. And you know why? Because you've lost count. You spend more time on your back than Jade Rodez does in a given night.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

MACKIE (CONT'D)

Look what happened here tonight. You managed to botch the simplest thing like attacking somebody from behind. If this was only a one time thing, then it wouldn't be a problem. You're only human, you make mistakes. It's cool. But it's not a one time thing is it? Oh no. It's an every god damn day thing. No longer do I approach each week, wondering how you're going to win your first match, no, I approach each week wondering how you're going to spectacularly fail at life. Quite frankly, I'm tired of your screw-ups. I have done everything in my power to make you superstars. For months, for months I have spent my time and energy trying to mold you into the tag team your sponsor NRG Drinks and Supplements wanted. But what have they gotten in return? NOTHING. Absolutely nothing! Oh, excuse me. I stand corrected. They have gotten something in return. Two of the biggest jackasses the world has ever seen! David Blaine, a man who willingly spent seven days underwater, laughs at your idiocy. Caboose, a man who goes on national tv each week wearing makeup that makes him look like he's gender impersonating Liza Minelli, laughs at your idiocy. These people in the audience laugh at your idiocy! That's right, wrestling fans, the festering pimple inside society's ass crack, laugh at your idiocy. Think about that for a second. But what about me? Do I laugh? No. I weep at your idiocy. I wake up crying in the middle of the night because I'm the only one who seems to suffer from it. When is this all going to end, gentlemen? When is the rampant losing going to end? When will we stop spiraling down a bottomless pit of failure? At some point things have to get better, right? That's what I've told myself every day since you two choked against the Sk8r's in the Anderson Cup. "It's gotta get better! It's gotta improve! Things have gotta turn around! They can't get any worse!" Wrong! It always seems to get worse with you two! You always manage to sink to new levels of incompetence, and you drag me down with you into this den of blackness..this...this sea of mediocrity. I may be the captain of this misfit group, but it'll be cold day in hell before I go down with the NRG ship. I give you very simple tasks to perform, easy, no problem, even my grandmother could've done them, and she's been dead for ten years. But what happens? What do you half retarded apes invariably do? You screw up. You flop. You flop bigger then Elton John's musical Lestat. Take Run For The Gold for instance, all you had to do was walk, you didn't even have to run, you could've walked briskly, through Krista's house and captured the 24/7 title. That's it. But that would've been too simple! That would've been too easy for the great and powerful Flex Phillips and Biff Atlas! So you had to drive lawn mowers into swimming pools, you had to fight cult celebrates! You had to make it into a show, into a big ol production. Well, guess what, meatheads? When the curtain closed on that show, neither of you brainless twits, were the 24/7 champion. Why? Because, you screwed up. Shocking, I know. At some point, I have to take a step back from the catastrophic disaster you two have reduced my life to, and ask myself is this really worth it? Is this really worth the emotional pain? The suffering? The years of therapy you will eventually drive me to? The nervous breakdown I'm destined to have?

COLE

Wow. That's a bit strong, in my opinion.

CABOOSE

Look at Flex and Biff. They're stunned by Mackenzine's rant.

Indeed. They pled their case to Mackie, who tells them to talk to the hand.

MACKIE

I, Mackenzie DeCenzo, deserve better. No, greatness. Just look at me. Not only am I a sight to see, but, honey, I am dressed for success! You...heh...You two on the other hand look like you just walked off the set of some B-level porno film. I am a businesswoman. I can wheel and deal with the best of them. So I know when to cut my losses...like our business relationship for instance...it's over. OOOOOOOVERRRRRR!

Mackie throws the microphone at the feet of NRG and heads to the corner, leaving Biff and Flex behind. Biff picks up the mic.

COACH

Did Mackenzie just quit as NRG's business consultant?

COLE

I believe so.

BIFF

It won't be that easy, DeCenzo. I think I speak for everyone in this arena when I say...what brand of shampoo do you use? Your hair is always soft and smells terriffic. I must know what your secret is.

Flex takes the mic away from Biff, shaking his head.

FLEX

I think what my partner means is, you're a backstabbing bitch! I'm not gonna let you rape our pride. Yeah, men can be raped. I know because I'm one of them.

COLE, CABOOSE & COACH

:huh:

FLEX

I was home enjoying a fine dinner -- grilled chicken, steam vegies and a slice of garlic bread -- and a re-run of the 1978 World's Strongest Man contest on ESPN Classic when I decided to have a little snack. Don't be fooled, ladies and gentlemen. Inside the yellow peel of a banana lies a rapist. You see, just as I'm about to peel the banana the phone rings, so I put the banana down on the couch. It's Biff. He calls to let me know the 1978 World's Strongest Man contest is on ESPN Classic. I'm like, "Yeah, dude, I'm checkin' it out." The call ends and I go back to take a seat when I'm violated in my own home. I know some of you are thinking, how does a banana penetrated your pants/shorts. I wasn't wearing any. Some people like to walk around their house in the nude or in their underwear, I like to scoll around my crib in my jock strap. I call the police to inform them about the rape. They come out to the house and I let them know the rapist is still inside. I lead them to the banana and I'M arrest. You gotta be kidding me. Luckily I have some good lawyers. The system failed me once and I'll be damned if it's gonna fail me again. Now, I'm not gonna take my anger out on you, Mackie. Instead, how 'bout a little challenge? You said you could't make us superstars, right? Well why don't you go out and find two new studs you can "mold" into superstars, Mack, and we'll make you regret ditching us high and dry by beating your so-called "superstars" on Syndicated.

COLE

Oh, my. What a challenge.

MACKIE

Wait a sec. I need more time than that.

FLEX

Oh, come on. For a smart businesswoman like you, that shouldn't be a problem. Make a few calls if you must, or even lie on your back with your legs near you head if you have to.

MACKIE

Why, you...!

BIFF

What's a matter, too chicken? Bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk!

Hands on hip, Mackie has the ever popular "oh, no, you didn't" expression on her face.

MACKIE

All right. You're on. I have a few connections in the business. I'll go out and find my kind of people, a team I know I can count on to get the job done. You'll enjoy you're only brush with greatness on Syndicated. See ya in a few.

CUE: "Adrenaline"

COLE

Ladies and gentlemen, please be sure to check your local listings for the premiere of OAOAST Syndicated. Just added: NRG vs. two men of Mackenzie DeCenzo's choosing!

COACH

The list of talent at Mackie's dispense is unlimited, fellas. There isn't a team out there who would turn down the opportunity to have Mackenzie DeCenzo as their business consultant. Syndicated is gonna be off the charts.

COLE

But we have more HeldDOWN~! still to come.

OAOAST SYNDICATED

THIS WEEKEND

CHECK LOCAL LISTINGS FOR TIME & DATE

UP NEXT: Our Main Event!

Commercial break

HeldDOWN~! returns from it's final commercial break, and not a moment too soon, as Jamie O'Hara, sipping on some "liquid courage" from his 40 oz. bottle, walks to the ring. When he's not chugging, he's cursing, acting as belligerent as ever to the ringside fans. He circles the ring, taking drink after drink from his 40 before stopping off at Sofa Central and putting his drink on the table, warning Michael Cole not to touch it.

COLE

ME? I don't drink!

CABOOSE

You should start, it might make your job more fun. How do you think I'm able to put up with Coachman half the time?

O'Hara rolls into the ring and comes up, pumping his fists in the air as the crowd responds with the typical hatred for the brash Brit. After a few moments of crowd taunting, O'Hara's theme song is replaced by a new arrival to the OAOAST theme selection, albeit a song we've already heard once before this evening.

One for the treble, two for the bass

Welcome to the great incredible paper chase

Keep your boots laced if you want to keep pace...

"OH NO!"

Mos Def's hip hop anthem "Oh No" brings up a sea of cheers from the crowd, as the newly crowned one-third of the OAOAST World Six Man Tag Team Champions appears on the ramp, ready for his in-ring singles debut! Clad in his trademark bulletproof vest and shades, the "Urban Legend" makes his way down the ramp, this time for the match he was originally scheduled for tonight!

CABOOSE

One would think Jamie O'Hara is a little leery of stepping into the ring under these conditions tonight. Maybe that's why he's been drinking all evening!

COACH

Puh-lease, dawg! My man J don't need to be tipsy to beat this poser's ass!

Cortez comes to ringside, clutching his prized cross and kissing it as he comes up the steps into the ring. Michael Buffer stands at center ring, ready for the intro's, but O'Hara shoves Buffer onto his ass, and waves Cortez on!

COLE

I don't know, Caboose, O'Hara seems pretty eager to get it on!

Buffer, shocked, simply rolls out of the ring, as Cortez comes in and goes nose to nose with O'Hara. The two men go nose to nose, trash talking each other, until O'Hara shoves Cortez back...and Todd responds with a jab to the face! Cortez goes into motion, circling like a prizefighter, and stuns O'Hara with another right jab when he turns around, staggering the cruiserweight star! Fed up, O'Hara bolts for Cortez and dives for the legs, taking him to the mat, where he starts wailing on him! Cortez fends him off, throwing the lanky superstar off of him, and getting to his feet. Jamie gets up as well, but this time when he comes at him, Todd's ready, and spikes Jamie's nether regions off his knee with an inverted atomic drop! Cortez then takes Jamie by the head and runs him to the corner, smashing him headfirst into the top turnbuckle before turning him around and sending him across the ring, crashing into the other corner! Jamie is dazed, and Todd follows up by charging across the ring, and crushing O'Hara in the corner with a running splash!

COLE

He's just flattened him out with that splash! He still has his bulletproof vest on for God's sake!

O'Hara flops to the canvas and rolls out of the ring before any more damage can be done. Cortez finally gets a free minute to remove his vest, which he then takes and hurls over the ropes, throwing it and hitting Jamie in the back! He exits the ring and goes after O'Hara, but when he turns Jamie around he gets a thumb to the eyes from the high-flying wigga, and then a hard kick that connects low! Jamie goes on the offense now, connecting with a pair of right hands, then takes Todd by the arm and sends him across ringside, where his momentum doesn't stop until he smashes into the guardrail!

O'Hara charges, but Cortez shakes the cobwebs loose in time to get a foot up, and ram it right into the oncoming Englishman's mouth! He pulls himself up and yanks Jamie's legs out from under him, then hits a low stomp, and then a second stomp that sees his foot driven into O'Hara's sternum!

CABOOSE

The term "mat classic" will not be used to describe this affair, that's for sure!

Cortez then takes Jamie and hoists him off the floor, rolling him back into the ring. Cortez opts to remain on the apron and not re-enter, as he springboards off the top rope and comes down with a kneedrop to Jamie's temple. Cortez then rolls through and pops up to his feet, leaping to the middle rope and then backflipping himself over, landing atop O'Hara with a quebrada!

COLE

What a combo!

COACH

What, you at Wendy's now? Combo? Pssh.

Rather than try and pin his opponent after that, Cortez gets up and brings Jamie up by the hair, then stuns him with a European uppercut. He sends Jamie to the ropes, but O'Hara reverses, sending Cortez in and then leaping up for a dropkick...but Todd stays back, avoiding contact with the move! Jamie flops to the mat, so Todd follows up with an elbowdrop, but O'Hara rolls out of the way! Todd rolls to his feet only to find himself snared in a front facelock, as Jamie traps the head with the left arm and then pounds on the back with the right, finally lifting Todd up for a suplex but instead choosing to hang him over the top rope! Cortez dangles, and O'Hara lets him do so for a moment before taking him by the head and pulling him into the ring, bringing him down facefirst into the canvas! Cortez is hurting, and O'Hara stands over him, reaching down and pulling his head back, then sticking his hands inside Todd's mouth and pulling back on his cheeks, trying to rip his face apart!

COACH

Yeah J, yeah! Show him how we do on the streets!

Cortez groans as his face is torn at, until O'Hara throws him facefirst back into the canvas. He kicks Cortez in the back of the head every time it's slightly lifted, making sure the "Urban Legend" stays down. O'Hara then reaches into his boot, pulling out a length of chain and wrapping a portion of it around one hand, leaving enough extended so that when Cortez comes to his feet, O'Hara can attack from behind and wrap the chain around his neck!

COLE

He's strangling him with that chain!

The arena fills with boos, as Cortez is struggling to break the choke before his air supply runs out. O'Hara pulls back, almost laughing as he tries to rob Todd off all the air in his body!

CABOOSE

This is...it's not right, but it's perfectly legal in this contest!

Cortez tries to keep his balance, but his legs start giving out, as his energy is fading fast. He falls to one knee, as Jamie keeps the chain wrapped tightly around his neck. Seeing his foe nearly passed out, O'Hara releases the choke by his own will, but as Cortez remains perched on one knee and gasping for air, O'Hara unravels some of the chain and WHIPS Cortez across the back with it!

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!"

COACH

Whip him! Whip him good!

CABOOSE

You mock Cole earlier, and now you paraphrase Devo? What's wrong with you!?

Cortez reels, as the shot stings throughout his body. O'Hara cocks his arm back, and once again the chain links come smashing across Cortez's back! Despite his agony, Cortez fights to his feet, reaching the ropes and using them for support, only to have the chain brought over his back once again! O'Hara comes forward and again tries to wrap the chain around Todd's neck, but when he does Todd quickly turns to his side, and hammers Jamie in the ribs with some quick elbow shots! Stunned, O'Hara backs off, and Todd uses the opening to hit a sweep kick, then dives for Jamie's arm when he falls. He scissors it with his legs and takes hold of the wrist, cranking back on it to try and wrest the chain from Jamie O'Hara!

COLE

Todd Cortez has him trapped in an armbar! O'Hara has nowhere to go!

O'Hara kicks his legs, desperately trying to free himself as Cortez pulls the chain off his hand. O'Hara is freed eventually, and rolls onto his stomach, holding his arm...but now it's Cortez who is in possession of the chain! He gets up, and sees O'Hara on both knees, favoring his arm, so Todd takes the chain he's just ripped from the grasp of his opponent and gives Jamie a taste of his own medicine, whipping him across the back with it!

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!"

O'Hara absorbs the blow, and bounces like a fish out of water, trying to scurry away from Cortez as he deals with the pain of the blow! He moves to the corner and drags himself up with the help of the turnbuckles, but Cortez is right there and swings again, snapping the chain across Jamie's back once again!

CABOOSE

O'Hara must be kicking himself for bringing that chain out here with him!

O'Hara finds himself backed against the corner, but as Cortez approaches he fires off a high kick out of desperation, then comes out of the corner stunning Todd with a series of right hands before running to the ropes...and catching a whip of the chain across his stomach! O'Hara keels over, and Cortez throws the chain aside as he pulls him into a standing headscissors, a precursor of his famed RIOT ACT PLUS...

...but JOHNNY JAX bolts into the ring and drills Cortez with a running Yakuza Kick, saving his stablemate!

COLE

Dammit, there's Jax again! These Hooligans are everywhere when they're not supposed to be!

COACH

It's all good, baby! It's a streetfight! Your boys have to have your back!

The crowd boos as Jax picks up the chain discarded by Cortez and picks up where Jamie left off, whipping the newcomer across his body with quick, hard shots...and O'Hara ducks out of the ring and leans over the guardrail, his body covered in welts where it was exposed...and steals a chair from a ringside fan!

COLE

They've got a chain, they've got a chair, and...THEY'VE GOT TROUBLE!

A pop from the crowd sets off the alarms in Jax and O'Hara's heads, as Bruce Blank and Bloodshed are storming down the aisle to back up their partner. Knowing they'll be outnumbered in the ring, the two heat-seekers duck out of the ring, still clutching their weapons of choice, as Blank and Bloodshed each pick a side of the ring and start coming around. Jax and O'Hara stand ready to go, until ANOTHER pop goes up from the crowd, despite the standstill of action...that is until someone hops the railing and tackles Jamie O'Hara down, causing him to drop the steel chair!

COLE

What the hell!? Someone just came right by me out of the...wait, it's Zack...IT'S ZACK MALIBU!

Malibu, clad in street clothes, and with the back of his head a mess of stitches, is driving the back of Jamie O'Hara's head into the ringside floor! Jax reacts as Blank approaches, and he starts swinging the chain, which the big redneck tries to deflect with his forearm...until Bloodshed races through the ring and dives through the ropes, the momentum of which sends Jax falling back against the railing, him Jax out before he can whip Blank anymore!

CABOOSE

It's chaos at ringside!

Bloodshed and Blank quickly double up on Jax, putting the boots to him against the guardrail, while Zack pulls O'Hara up...and gets a low blow! He staggers as Jamie backs away and goes to pick up his chair, but as he turns around Zack reaches for the broadcast table, grabbing Jamie's 40 oz...

...and BUSTS THE BOTTLE OVER HIS HEAD~!

COACH

YO~!

COLE

My God, there's glass everywhere, and Jamie O'Hara has been busted open!

The cameras focus in on the fallen flyer, head dripping with blood due to Zack's actions, while Malibu just stands over him, sneering. Suddenly, Malibu snaps out of it, looking down at the glass shrapnel, and picks up a shard...then falls to his knees and starts carving Jamie O'Hara's forehead!

COLE

This is...NO! Zack, NO! STOP~!

O'Hara screams loudly as Malibu takes the shard of glass and opens him up even further, then goes to work on the cut, punching it until his own hand is stained with blood! He then takes O'Hara by the head and hurls him, headfirst, into the side of the commentator's table, causing blood to smear all over the side of it!

CABOOSE

Zack, c'mon Zack, that's enough!

COLE

He's snapped! Static, Jax, O'Hara, they've pushed him over the edge!

All of a sudden, Caboose gets out of his chair to a HUGE POP, pushing past Michael Cole and prying Malibu away from O'Hara, saying "ENOUGH!" as loud as can be. Cortez, who has recovered, pushes Caboose back, but instead of striking fear in his heart, it draws the former World Champion closer into a staredown! Blank and Bloodshed come over and stand behind Cortez, but now Zack pulls Caboose away and stands himself in the middle, trying to calm things down!

COACH

C'mon 'boose, smack 'em with your bat! I got it right here!

COLE

Coach, shut up!

As Caboose argues with the Wildcards and Malibu, various staff hit ringside to help O'Hara, who is dripping blood all over the floor, no thanks to Zack. James Blonde and Faqu are among the people who rush out to see what's going on, and now they side with Caboose, directing their anger towards Zack and his newfound allies!

COLE

We've got a volatile situation here! We've got two men down, one bleeding...excessively! We've got Zack Malibu trying to keep the peace, but that...that's tough to do when you're the reason for it all!

COACH

He's no good, Cole, I've been saying it for how long? THIS is the guy you want representing us?

Threats are exchanged amongst the OAOAST stars and the newcomers, with Zack telling Caboose, Blonde and Faqu that O'Hara had it coming, pointing out the stitches in the back of his head as an example. Caboose questions the role of the Wildcards in all this, claiming Zack they're "not like us" and asking "what are you doing?" of the current HI-YAH Heavyweight Champion. Blank seems edgiest of all out of his stable, ready to brawl it out with anyone who wants a go, but Malibu shouts him down, telling him to keep back, which draws an unhappy look from the redneck brawler.

COLE

We've got...we've got a lot of questions that needed to be answered, and I think that number just increased here tonight with the actions of Zack Malibu! We apologize for the abrupt end to this streetfight, and...just...we've gotta go. We'll see you next week.

Fade to black

Sign in to follow this