TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 9/21/06

HDLOGOBD.jpg

COLE

Under two weeks away from World Without End, the OAOAST comes to you from Houston, Texas for HeldDOWN~! Hello everyone, I'm Michael Cole along with The Coach and we have another great show in store for you tonight. It's Beat the Cock night....

gee, I wonder who messed with my script?

COACH

*Giggle*

COLE

Oh grow up. It's Beat the Clock night as three of the competitors in the Heartland Invitational Chamber of Hell match that will take place at WWE will compete to set the top time and earn the right to enter the match last. Also, we may get some answers after the events of last week, namely what stipulation has Tha Puerto Rican chosen for his World Title match against Drek Stone and will Longdogger Pete accept the challenge of Peter Knight, who is putting his career on the line for a shot at the former SWF star?

COACH

Well, I'm sure that at least one of those will be answered.

COLE

Folks, it's time for our first Beat the Clock match for the Heartland Invitational Chamber of Hell. The rules are very simple: Each competitor has a match, and whoever wins his match in the fastest time will be the last entry into the match at World Without End! There is a 15-minute time limit for each match. If you are disqualified or counted out, your time will be erased and will not count, and if your opponent pins you or makes you submit, he will replace that person at the PPV! Let's go up to Michael Buffer!

Renagade hits and Reject makes his way to the ring, to loud boos.

BUFFER

The following is a Beat-the-Clock matchup, scheduled for one fall, with a 15-minute time limit! Making his way to the ring, from the Bronx, weighing in at 235 pounds...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREJECT!!!!!

COLE

So Reject will be the first to set the bar for the other five participants, there will be two more matches tonight, and the three who aren't chosen tonight will try to set their mark next week!

COACH

And no one even knows who their opponents will be, Cole!

COLE

Well, we're about to find out who Reject's opponent is right now!

Reject stretches on the ropes, then stands at the back of the ring with his hands on his knees. I'm a Hustla by Cassidy hits, and the crowd goes CRAZY.

COLE

Oh, my!

Jamie O'Hara walks through the curtains and towards the ring.

COLE

Here come the Birmingham Bad Boy!

BUFFER

His opponent, from Birmingham, England, weighing in at 170 pounds...JAMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

O'Hara slides into the ring, and he and Reject begin to trade blows!

*DING DING DING*

O'Hara and Reject slug it out, until O'Hara ducks a swing, and lifts Reject for an atomic drop, dropping him down onto his knee! Reject walks into the corner holding his backside, and O'Hara follows him into the corner, delivering kicks to the body. He whips Reject across the ring, and delivers a backdrop! O'Hara follows with a clothesline! And a second! Reject rolls out to the apron, and O'Hara knocks him to the floor with a SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK!

COLE

Jamie O'Hara on fire here in the early going!

COACH

Reject better get it together, or he's going to find himself out of the match at World Without End!

O'Hara poses in the corner, drawing a loud ovation, as Reject tries to gain his senses. O'Hara follows him to the outside and rams his head into the apron, and then into the steel steps!

COLE

O'Hara really taking the fight to Reject right now!

O'Hara rolls Reject back inside, and waits for him to get to his feet. When he does, he delivers a side kick to the midsection. Then another to the other side, then a kick to the gut, followed by a DDT! Cover...

Kickout!

O'Hara gets to his feet and hits Reject with a dropkick, sending him all the way out to the floor!

COLE

It's all Jamie O'Hara thus far in this Beat-the-Clock match, for the second Heartland Elimination Chamber of Hell match, at World Without End!

Reject leans on the guardrail in attempt to catch his breath, then turns around. O'Hara runs to the ropes, and attempts a HANDS-FREE PLANCHA, but Reject ducks out of the way, and O'Hara lands with a SPLAT on the floor!

COLE

Nobody home on that one, and this is the break that Reject needs!

Reject uses the apron to pull himself up, then rolls back in and back out. He picks up O'Hara and whips him into the steel steps, as O'Hara flips over them on impact!

COACH

WOW, O'Hara full-force into those steps!

Reject slowly follows O'Hara, and picks him up, ramming his head into the steel steps! Reject then tosses O'Hara inside, and rolls in after him, posing for the crowd to boos. He then picks up O'Hara, whipping him into the ropes, and catching him with a spinning heel kick!

COLE

And a great kick that time by Reject, as the tide has definitely turned in this match!

Reject stops to pose once again, drawing more boos.

COACH

I'm not sure that Reject can really afford to be grandstanding like this, he's on the clock here!

Reject drops a fist right between the eyes of O'Hara!

COLE

Wow, right on target!

He then drops a second, as the referee warns him about closed fists. Reject gets in the referee's face briefly, before picking up O'Hara and delivering a snap suplex! He rolls over for the cover...

Kickout!

Reject picks up O'Hara and backs him into a corner, delivering a CHOP~!

Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

Reject then fires off right hands, before executing a gutwrench suplex! He follows with a snap legdrop! Cover...

Kickout!

Reject complains to the referee briefly, then picks up O'Hara. He whips O'Hara into the corner, and charges, but O'Hara gets the feet up! O'Hara then comes out and delivers a spinning wheel kick!

COLE

But O'Hara still with fight left!

The referee makes a count as both men are out on the mat...

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!!

FOUR!!!

FIVE!!!

SIX!!!

SEVEN!!!

EIGHT!!!

O'Hara rises up, and slowly gets to his feet. Reject follows, and goes for a right hand...but O'Hara blocks, and delivers one of his own! Reject tries another right hand, another block! A third, same result! O'Hara fires off, then whips Reject into the ropes, and hits a flying back elbow! Cover...

Kickout!

O'Hara picks up Reject, and delivers a bodyslam, then slides to the outside, and delivers a SPRINGBOARD SOMERSAULT SEATED SENTON!

COLE

One of his patented moves!

NO! Shoulder up!

COLE

But Reject JUST sneaks out of there!

Reject goes to the eyes of O'Hara as he tries to pick him up, then whips O'Hara across into a corner. Reject charges, but is caught with a drop toe-hold, landing on the bottom turnbuckle!

COLE

Uh-oh, could be time for the Facelift!

The crowd noise escalates, as O'Hara backs up, then charges and delivers a seated dropkick, driving Reject's face into the buckle!

COACH

Oh, no!

COLE

There it is!

NO!!! Shoulder up!

COACH

But Reject still hanging in there! You gotta love it!

O'Hara backs Reject into a corner, then climbs to the second buckle, and the crowd counts along with the punches...

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

9!!!

10!!!

Reject comes out of the corner, and O'Hara goes in behind him and hops to the second rope. Reject turns around, and is caught with a BLOCKBUSTER~!!!

COLE

Oh, SNAP~!

NO!!! Shoulder up again!

O'Hara picks up Reject from behind, but as he does, Reject kicks him low...kicking the referee as well, who was standing behind O'Hara!

COACH

Double-header!

Reject gains his senses, then sets up O'Hara for the PITCH BLACK~!!!111, but O'Hara struggles, and Reject can't hook the legs over the arms. Finally, he just goes for a powerbomb, but O'Hara delivers right hands, and is able to counter into a hurricanrana! O'Hara covers, but there's no referee!

COLE

Tough break here for Jamie O'Hara!

So he picks Reject up and whips him into the ropes. Reject ducks a clothesline, then ducks a leapfrog, then drills O'Hara with a spinning wheel kick!

COLE

Nice kick by Reject, but there's no count here, either!

Reject gets up and attempts to revive the referee, to no avail. So he makes his way over to the corner, and starts untying the buckle.

COLE

Uh-oh, and now Reject resorting to desperate methods...

COACH

Well, can you blame him? The referee being out is costing him valuable time in this match! He's trying to get that last entry position!

Reject picks up O'Hara, then delivers a PILEDRIVER~!

COLE

And a beautiful piledriver by Reject!

Reject covers, as the referee is just coming to...

NO!!! O'Hara gets a shoulder up!

COLE

It's not over yet!

Reject picks up O'Hara, as the referee is still coming to, and moves towards the buckle. However, when he gets there, O'Hara blocks, and RAMS REJECT INTO THE EXPOSED BUCKLE~!

COACH

Oh, no!

Reject and O'Hara are both out of it, but O'Hara inches over and hooks the leg as the referee comes to...

NO!!! Reject gets a shoulder up!

COLE

These guys both want it as bad as ever!

O'Hara slowly gets to his feet and climbs to the top rope. Reject slowly crawls over to the ropes, just as O'Hara gets his balance, and yanks on the top strand, causing O'Hara to slip and crotch himself! He sits for a few seconds, as Reject gets to his feet, then falls forward, flipping down and landing on his feet, then staggers out...right into the EULOGY~!!!!!11111

COLE

And the EULOGY from Reject!

COACH

Wrap it up!

Reject hooks the leg and lays back...

3!!!

COACH

YES!!!

*DING DING DING*

(12:11)

BUFFER

The winner of the match, in a time of 12 minutes, 11 seconds...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREJECT!!!!!

COLE

A hard-fought battle by the six-man tag champion, one-third of the Hooligans, Jamie O'Hara, but there's your time to beat, 12 minutes and 11 seconds, set by Reject! Two more men try to beat that time tonight, and next week, we'll round out the field! Back with more in a moment.

Commercial break

Humidity's risin'

Barometer's getting low

According to all sources

The street's the place to go

Gingerbread men courtesy of Mrs. Spezia's Sweeties fall from the ceiling to coincide with the entrance of Los Diablos de Fuego.

COLE

It's raining gingerbread men, Coach.

COACH

Mariachi and Moracca live the gay lifestyle of "The Flintstones" and "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" eras. They love to have a gay ol' time and pretty themselves up.

It's raining men - Hallejulah

It's raining men - Amen

It's raining men - Hallejulah

It's raining men - Amen

(Ow!)

Pink and yellow lights flash across the arena as Los Diablos emerge onstage performing the TANGO~! with their inflatable sheep doll El Oveja. They bump and hump just about everything on their way down the ramp -- guardrails, cameramen, male fans in the front row! Moracca hands his sombrero to the hottest guy he sees and bends over for a SPANKING!

MORACCA

:o

COLE

(laughs)

The fans in Houston having a great time. And this is the type of atomsphere you'll experience at a live OAOAST event.

COACH

Molested by a homosexual luchador?

COLE

Why are you so caught up in the homosexual aspect of Los Diablos de Fuego, Coach? You're treating them with the same kind of prejudice your people faced in the 1960s, Coach.

COACH

How can you compare the struggles of my people to your people, Cole?

COLE

My people?

COACH

Come on, Mikey. You're gayer than George Michael. And even look like him, too.

* DING DING DING *

BUFFER

This contest is scheduled for one fall with a 15 minute time limit. Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by their mascot El Oveja...from sunny, funny Cabo San Lucas in Mexico, weighing in at 340 pounds: Mariachi and Moracca...they are the unparalelled LOS DIABLOS DE FUEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-O-O-O-OH!!

Los Diablos bump and grind on Michael Buffer. Mariachi jabs him in the BUTT with his pitch fork, then stares seductively into the camera while sucking on the middle prong of his prop!

COACH

It's Halloween and the Gay Pride parade everyday for these two. Oh, no. They're coming our way!

Moracca and Mariachi go Ariel at Sofa Central, disgusting Coach but delighting Cole. Los Diablos plant a kiss on Cole's cheeks and dive back into the ring, waving at the voice of the OAOAST.

COLE

Whew! Was that fun or what? Man, what a rush! I felt so alive.

COACH

I bet you did. Rene Dupree ain't got nothing on you.

Call me (call me) on the line

Call me, call me any, anytime

BUFFER

Their opponents...from Beverly Hills, 90210, at a total combine weight of 460 pounds...MACKENZIE DECENZO presents SIMON SINGLETON and NED BLANCHARD... THE BEVERLY HILLS BLLLLLLOOOONDSSSSSSSSS!

Stage hands roll out the red carpet as Call Me plays in the background. The Beverly Hills Blonds enter the Toyota Center in HAZMAT SUITS. Mackenzie DeCenzo nowhere in sight. The Blonds maintain their distance from Los Diablos, steering clear of the ring. Ned magically produces a microphone.

NED

If I could have your attention, please, there's something I'd like to say on behalf of The Beverly Hills Blonds.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

SIMON

Quiet on the set!

NED

You people love us and you know it, so shut up! Your reaction is making what we've got to say all the much easier. There won't be any match tonight. I've agonized over the decision for the last week, and with the blessing of Simon and Mackenzie, who's tending to more importance business in the back, I hereby announce our status as a conscientious objectors due to personal beliefs. That being the Beverly Hills Blonds are too rich and famous to be in the same ring as Los Diablos de Fuego, much less in the same vicinity. It has nothing to do with the fact Los Diablos de Fuego -- such an appropriate name, because they will be flaming in hell one day -- prefer the sausage and not the taco. I was prepared to go through with the bout until my 6-year-old daughter, a huge fan of Los Diablos and their goat mascot because of the tree-huggin' hippie views implanted in her by her mother Krista Isadora Duncan...

"YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

NED

...screw the bitch. It's her fault you people won't see me in the ring because she decided to dropped our daughter off at my crib Friday morning so she could go to Havana for some kind of conference. Once my kid found out her daddy and Uncle Simon were gonna wrestler Cuckoo and Coco Puff and heard what we had in store for them and that damn goat, she cried her little eyes out, begging daddy not to kill the homies. Being the great father than I am I placed my child's interest over my career.

COACH

Ned Blanchard, Father of the Year!

COLE

I'll give them points for creativity, but everybody knows it's all a damn act. Not only is Ned homophobic, he couldn't care less about his beautiful daughter Maya. The only reason he's even maintained a relationship with her is because she's a child prodigy. He sees dollar signs not love. Notice how he never once referred to her by name. That's because he doesn't know her name!

COACH

Oh, come on, Mikey. You wouldn't want to get felt up by Los Diablos de Fuego, right? Wait a minute...heh...you would!

COLE

Who writes your damn material? Don't you and Ned realize the sport requires wrestlers to lockup, go-behind and pin your opponent?

SIMON

We're real sorry all our great fans won't be able to see the hottest tag team in the world today compete, but we did take that into account when making our decision. Ned and I know the people in attendence paid their hard earned money to be here tonight. Sure they earned most of it scrubbing toliets, mowing lawns, and working 9-5 unlike the Beverly Hills Blonds and Teddy Moneymaker, but you do deserve to get what you paid for. And you paid to see a match featuring Rosie O'Donnell's favorite tag team. She may think they're cutie patooties, but brother Ned, something tells me Moracca and Mariachi won't be so cute after tonight.

Los Diablos are tried of the talking. They want to fight. Referee Charles Robinson having to restrain them.

SIMON

They're getting hissy! They're getting hissy!

NED

Ain't that the cutest thing?

SIMON

The cutest.

SIMON & NED

:D :lol:

Suddenly, two men in full gold bodysuits and gloves wrapped in BARB WIRE storm the ring.

* WHAM, WHAM *

Los Diablos go down in a heap, bleeding profusely, masks torn from the barb wire attack by the great Latin American tag team...LOS CONQUISTADORS!

COLE

It was a damn set-up!

The Blonds casually stroll backstage while Uno and Dos put the boots to Moracaa and Mariachi, grinding the barb wire into their open wounds! Los Diablos pink ponchos covered in crimson. Uno, or maybe Dos, strips Mariachi of his devil tail and uses it to WHIP HIM, paint-brushing the luchador. Though the damage has already been done, the arrival of OAOAST officals prevent Los Conquistadors from further injuring Los Diablos de Fuego. Adding insult to injury Los Conquistadors STEAL the beloved mascot of Los Diablos, El Oveja!

COLE

Hey, there's no need for that! Leave them alone, damnit!

Los Conquistadors exit with El Oveja. Los Diablos de Fuego left laying in a pool of their own blood as we fade.

WWE2-copy.jpg

Ten days! Order!

COLE

Back in Houston and we're about to be joined by...

Where I come from isn't all that great

My automobile is a piece of crap

My fashion sense is a little whack

And my friends are just as screwy as me

COLE

COACH...Check it out! Look who it is!

COACH

Hearing that song again only means one thing...and these people are taking it very well!

As the lead singer of Weezer spouts the lyrics to "Beverly Hills", the catchy anthem provides entrance music for the two men headed down to the ring. One is extremely focused, determined almost to the point of anger, as he heads down the aisle. The other is a bit more animated, playing to the crowd and encouraging their cheers.

COLE

Malibu...he's got that look in his eye, and after what went down two weeks ago when Todd Cortez and Bloodshed tried to eliminate him before he could get to Bruce Blank, we can only wonder what he's got in store for them now!

COACH

Not to mention...it looks like Malibu and Leon Rodez have reunited. The Usual Suspects are BACK, baby!

Malibu heads right for the ring, stepping in and waving for the microphone, while Leon hops up on the apron, and then on the turnbuckles to play to the fans before hopping into the ring, taking his place at the side of the OAOAST's favorite son. As the song fades, the crowd goes quiet, but only briefly, as a heavy chant picks up.

US-UAL SUS-PECTS~! clap clap clapclapclap

COLE

Listen to this crowd! The former OAOAST World Tag Team Champions, standing united inside the ring once again!

Leon looks around, a huge grin on his face. He taps Malibu on the back and nods to him, acknowledging that the fanbase is taking their reunion very well. Malibu hesitates before speaking, looking around into the sea of fans chanting for he and his ally.

MALIBU

You know, I think it's pretty obvious what's going on here tonight, so I'll make the announcement first, just in case anybody back there isn't paying attention, and then I'll get to the explanation. The Usual Suspects are BACK IN BUSINESS~!

Despite already having picked up on it, the crowd erupts, as Leon pumps his fists.

MALIBU

Now, I'm sure a lot of you are wondering why. I'm sure people might be wondering why it took so long for me to look for backup in this war with The Wildcards. After time and time again, being left to die, bloodied, beaten and broken, why did I keep coming at them on my own? The truth is, and you all know this because I've said it before, is that The Wildcards are MY cross to bear...no one elses. I may have turned them loose on the OAOAST and their paths have crossed with our other stars, souring the attitudes of everyone in the company friend or foe...but at the end of the day, they're my responsibility. Scratch that, they're more than just responsibility now...they're my motivation, my reason for being here. They're the reason The Usual Suspects are standing before you once again as a cohesive unit. For MONTHS, I have sucked up the fact that I jaded the entire company that I helped build. I sat in dressing rooms alone, lingered backstage with not one person wanting to speak to me, all because The Wildcards were brought upon us by me. The night they turned on me inside the steel cage, nobody came to help me. The times I showed up to go after them, I had no help...I did that alone. However, when Bruce Blank went too far...when he went to my house and confronted Candie and...my...

Zack starts breaking up, having to relive the intense moment that his girlfriend and baby daughter were approached in their own home by the sadistic Bruce Blank.

MALIBU

BLANK! Everyone knows what you did by now. You wanted my attention, YOU GOT IT! You've got it, that stunt EARNED it, and you will have it until you're dying day, because I will NEVER LET YOU LIVE IT DOWN! You've become the biggest star in the wrestling world this year, whether it be the OAOAST, the SWF, HI-YAH, or anywhere else...you are THE MAN this year! Everyone is talking about Bruce Blank, the man who became a star not just at my expense, but at the expense of my FAMILY? My DAUGHTER? That shows a heart blacker than any I've ever seen, and that's saying something in this business. You KNEW I'd come at you head on after that point, and you were right, you son of a bitch. There was no denying what I wanted to do to you, what I still long to do to you...until you sicced the dogs of war, your two sidekicks on me. Two weeks ago on this show I called your name, only to be answered by Todd Cortez...the same guy who told me I could TRUST you. The same guy who met me in Japan and said that if I needed backup, he knew who to call on. He's the same guy who ran me into a wall two weeks ago, kicked my teeth down my throat, and was holding me down, ready to be carved open like a Thansgiving turkey...until THIS MAN, right here, put his career aside, his goals on hold, to come and help me. This man, Leon Rodez, didn't have to come and help me. He didn't have to approach me after the fact last week, and say that maybe it was time the team got together again. He didn't have to offer his help, but he did, and do you know why, Blank? Do you know why he came to help me? Do you know why before Angleslam, this ring was filled with people I fought against and alongside? Do you know why Anglesault, the namesake of this company, showed his face on television and in this ring after wanting to get away from it all, just to save my career? It's because of RESPECT, Bruce Blank! You ask Leon Rodez, you ask Anglesault, you ask The Hooligans, all men I've been on both sides of the fence with, and they will all tell you that at the end of the day, whether you love or hate Zack Malibu, you RESPECT HIM. I DON'T RESPECT YOU! NO ONE DOES! IF YOU WANTED TO MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF, THEN MAKE ME BLEED! PIN ME IN THIS RING! BASH MY HEAD IN WITH THAT DAMN BAT OF YOURS...BUT DO NOT, DO NOT GO AFTER MY FAMILY! DO NOT INTIMIDATE A 105 POUND WOMAN AND A NEWBORN BABY GIRL, BECAUSE YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET THAT CHOICE! You're the biggest star in wrestling right now, and you have NO ONE'S RESPECT!

Malibu takes a breath, getting too emotional for his own good. Leon offers to take the mic, but Malibu asks him to hold up a minute, and during the brief break, that's when the three most hated men in the company decide to stroll out.

BLANK

Well looky here, ain't this precious. Don't go gettin' all worked up on my account now, Zacky boy!

The crowd boos as loud as possible as Bruce Blank, Bloodshed, and Todd Cortez, The Wildcards, stand at the entranceway. Malibu immediately darts towards the ropes to go after them, but Leon snags his partner at the last possible second and drags him away, telling him to hold off and to not be lured into another fight just yet.

BLANK

Seems to me your partner is smarter than you are, Zack! You're little marriage there might work out for the best, if he can keep you outta trouble!

MALIBU

You want to say something to me? Get down here and say it to my face, you redneck piece of...

BLANK

Hey now Zacky, don't go draggin' my name through the mud after all those compliments! I mean, god damn, I'm flattered. The biggest star in wrestling this year, coming from the mouth of the man whose life I've personally made a living hell? A man who can't get the job done in the ring, who has to have someone flickin' light switches on and off so he can jump me from behind? A man who lost the respect...there's that word you love there, of his peers and had to endure beatin' after beatin' from me and my boys? Don't think a little suckin' up is gonna let you off easy, Zack. The problem with you is that you're too proud. You're gonna keep comin' at me because YOU HAVE SOMETHIN' TO GAIN! What do I have to gain by beatin' your ass again? I pinned you at Angleslam. I broke you mentally, and physically...so you tell me, Mr. Franchise, just what is in it for me if I get into the ring with you again?

Malibu, ready to react and not speak, is pushed back again by Rodez, who steals the mic from his own partner.

RODEZ

Let me do some of the talking now, Blank. See, the book is still wide open on you and Zack, but we're gonna jump ahead a chapter or two now. Everything Zack said is true...the locker room thought that Zack finally bit off more than he could chew, and that he should have to clean up his mess. God knows he tried. But there comes a time where you have to call a spade a spade. Where a man must admit he's wrong...and I'm not talking about Zack, because he's done that. I'm talking about me, personally. You see me out here and it's Leon the crowd pleaser, but that doesn't mean that I can't take a serious tone when the time comes. Having to sit back and watch what you did to this man, to his family...was one of the toughest things I had to do. It made me, and the rest of the OAOAST realize that no matter what Zack did, nothing could compare to the lines you crossed that night. But we let him have at it, figuring that Angleslam would have been the end of you...and it wasn't. Because you HAVE broken this man mentally. You HAVE made this man hurt, and bleed, and as a friend, I'm not going to sit by and let it happen! I'm not going to sit by anymore and watch you three slice him open and drag him across this canvas! I'm not going to let his heart get away from his head, and bite off more than he can chew again. It all boils down to that word again, Blank. RESPECT. I RESPECT Zack Malibu. I do NOT respect any of you!

The crowd roars, but The Wildcards brush off the insult, having heard it all before from other OAOAST stars.

BLANK

Blah blah, you ain't tellin' me nothin' I ain't heard before, boy. But just because you've got a hair across your ass about how we conduct business, don't mean nothin'. You're just like the rest of 'em. You think because you and Zack got a history, slap the ol' team name on yourselves again, that it's a different story? Don't kid yourselves.

MALIBU

Don't kid YOURSELF, Blank. Remember me? The same guy who doesn't stop coming? The same guy who stood in this very ring with a GUN IN YOUR FACE!?

COLE

Oh God, he's not supposed to say that!

COACH

I thought we were past that!

Blank's demeanor drops, but not Malibu's. He's furious.

MALIBU

Yeah, remember that? Remember how I've tried to tear your eyes out? How I've cut you open with your own weapons? All because every time I hear my daughter cry, I see YOUR FACE IN MY HEAD! How every time I go to hold my girlfriend, she wants me to hold her just a little bit tighter because you've KILLED their sense of privacy! My family doesn't feel safe in my own home BECAUSE OF YOU, so why should you feel safe ANYWHERE? This goes beyond The Wildcards and me, Blank. At the end of the day, it's about you and I, but your boys can't seem to go their own way on this one. So now I've got the backup, and the ball is in your court. You might have nothing to gain by getting into the ring with me again, but you've got nothing to lose either. You can either meet us head on at World Without End, picking one of your boys to come with you, or you can keep looking over your shoulder for me. You can end it face to face, Blank, so what's keeping you? You want to kill me off? COME AND GET ME! DO IT! KILL ME OFF, BRUCE! DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA DO! C'MON BRUCE, YOUR THE BIGGEST STAR IN WRESTLING! DON'T DENY THE FACT THAT YOU HATE THAT I'M STILL STANDING!

Blank is scowling, trying to fight the urge to reply to Malibu, but Zack keeps egging him on, until finally...

BLANK

YOU WANT ME AGAIN, PRETTY BOY!? YOU WANT TO FEEL PAIN WORSE THAT WHAT'S IN YOUR HEAD, OR WHAT WE'VE DONE TO YOU PHYSICALLY? You and your friend there, think runnin' your mouths off is gonna intimidate us? When have we ever been about the talkin'? We're about ACTION, Zack. Like busting a man open, like slicing his forehead open, like going after those he loves because HE CAN'T PROTECT THEM! You want me that bad, Zack? You think Leon Rodez is gonna protect you? You think a Usual Suspects reunion is going to delay your demise? I DO NOT THINK SO! Because it ends, appropriately, at World Without End. Your world is going to come crashing down around you...THE BOTH OF YOU, because at that event, Zack Malibu and Bruce Blank will be standing across the ring from each other. No need to have rules and regulations, because you know they ain't about to be followed. See, I'm seeing it very clearly now. One of the OAOAST's greatest tag teams against a team that has not only wreaked havoc upon the OAOAST, but has set a precident across the wrestling world...one of pure violence and mayhem. BRUCE BLANK AND BLOODSHED, THE DEAD PRECIDENTS! THE SAME TEAM THAT TORE THE SWF APART! TWO MEN WHO HAVE MADE IT HARD FOR YOU TO SLEEP AT NIGHT! A BONAFIDE DREAM MATCH, ZACHARY, TO BID YOU FAREWELL, BECAUSE I WILL RIP YOUR HEART OUT AND SEND IT TO YOUR DAUGHTER IN A SHOEBOX! YOU HEAR ME, BOY! YOU BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELF...YOU AND RODEZ! IT'S ENDING, ZACK! THE PAIN WILL ALL BE OVER SOON, BUT GETTING TO THE END IS GONNA BE THE TOUGHEST TEST YET! I'M GONNA BLEED YOU DRY!

Blank is spitting all over the place, his threats heard loud and clear through his thick Southern drawl. Malibu, fuming, paces himself, choosing for once to not let the rage inside him get the best of him...although Leon keeping Zack at bay from The Wildcards' taunts do help matters. Blank, Bloodshed and Cortez, the latter two who remained silent while the venom was spewing out of Blank's mouth, all disappear behind the curtain, offering one final stare back at the reunited duo set to avenge Malibu's family.

COLE

What a blockbuster that was! We'd seen Leon Rodez start to welcome Zack back into the fold after months of letting Malibu go it alone, but tonight it was made official...The Usual Suspects are BACK!

COACH

Not only that, but they threw down the gauntlet within seconds, luring Blank and Bloodshed, who were once known as the Dead Precidents "elsewhere", into a match at World Without End!

COLE

You heard Blank as well, saying that it's pointless to make it a straight up match, because not one of those men is going to adhere to any rules or regulations set forth. That's going to be a bloodbath!

COACH

No doubt, playa.

COLE

True dat.

COACH

Huh?

COLE

Sorry, did I step on your toes with that one?

COACH

Man...just cut to break, will ya? Tryin' to steal my schtick...you crazy?

COLE

Yes I be. For shizzle.

Commercial break

COLE

We're back on HeldDOWN! Well, one of our major happenings of the last few weeks has been the war between Longdogger Pete and former OAOAST champion Peter Knight. Last week, Knight challenged Pete to a match at World Without End, even going so far as to put his career on the line! Right now we take you backstage where Longdogger Pete has a few words for us.

PETE

So last week in the six-man tag, I defeated Peter Knight yet again, with a little help from Black T. After the match, Peter Knight challenged me to a match at World Without End... with no rules. No holds barred. He also said that if he can't beat me at World Without End, he will retire from the OAOAST. And now... you people want to know if I accept?

(pause)

PETE

You're damn right I accept! Peter Knight has been nothing but a thorn in my side ever since I came to the OAOAST. No longer! I don't care what type of match he wants. I have beaten him again and again and again - and when I beat him at World Without End, Peter Knight will be out of my bid'ness for good!

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE

Well, a short but to the point answer from the 'Dogger and we have another match set for World Without End. There is no going back for Peter Knight now.

Magnum Opus hits and Alfdogg is booed loudly as he makes his way to the ring.

COACH

And look who's turn it is now!

COLE

Alf trying to beat Reject's time, let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER

The following is the second Beat-the-Clock match of the evening, scheduled for one fall, with a 15-minute time limit! Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 240 pounds...he is a former TWO-TIME Heavyweight champion of the WORLD...ALFDOGG!!!!!

Alf slides into the ring and poses on the buckles.

COACH

Let's see who Alf's opponent is!

Alf stands with his hands on his hips. Spirit in the Sky by Norman Greenbaum hits, and Faqu comes through the curtains to a big pop.

COLE

And it's the HI-YAH World champion, Faqu! Alf's gonna have a hard time surpassing Reject here!

BUFFER

His opponent...from Samoa, weighing in at 317 pounds...he is the REIGNING HI-YAH champion of the WORLD... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Faqu slides into the ring, and stares at Alf while down on all fours.

BUFFER

The time to beat is 12 minutes, 11 seconds, set by Reject.

COLE

And there you hear it, Alf's got to defeat Faqu in some form in under 12:11, and he'll be the lead man!

Alf looks a little tense staring at Faqu, as the referee calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Alf and Faqu circle the ring, then tie up. Faqu throws Alf back into the corner!

COLE

And Faqu overpowering Alf right out of the gate!

Alf is on one knee in the corner, staring down Faqu, then gets up and circles the ring once again. Alf goes in, and grabs Faqu in a side headlock. Faqu backs Alf into the ropes, then whips him across, and shoulderchecks him to the mat on his way back! Alf lays for a second, then quickly slides to the outside as Faqu tries to pick him up.

COLE

And Alf has to regroup early here! He better find an answer quick, he's got a time to beat!

Alf climbs back in, and circles once again. Alf moves in, and takes Faqu to the mat with a drop toe hold, then quickly pops up and drops an elbow to the back of the head.

COACH

And this is what Alf needs to do, use his speed!

Alf grabs Faqu in a side headlock, then slowly gets to his feet. Alf turns and hooks Faqu, delivering a vertical suplex! Cover...

Kickout!

Alf picks up Faqu and drags him into a corner, delivering a CHOP~!

Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!

Another CHOP~!

A third CHOP~!

Alf then grabs Faqu by the hair and rams him into the buckle, only to have Faqu rise back up and stare him in the eyes!

COLE

Big mistake, Alf!

Faqu returns fire, delivering a BIG headbutt of his own, sending Alf down to the mat! Alf rolls into a corner, and Faqu follows, delivering a CHOP~!

Another!

A third!

Faqu then begins to BITE Alf on the forehead!

COACH

Come on, ref!

Alf yells as the referee counts Faqu, who releases at four. Faqu whips Alf across the ring, and follows with a big corner clothesline! Faqu then grabs Alf by the hair, runs out of the corner, and slams him into the mat! Cover...

Kickout!

COLE

And Alf in trouble early, remember, if Alf submits or is pinned, Faqu gets his spot in the Chamber!

COACH

WAY too early to be speculating that, Cole.

Faqu picks up Alf, and delivers a BIG bodyslam! He then chokes Alf on the mat, with the referee again counting to four before he breaks. Faqu backs Alf into a corner and kicks at him some. He then whips Alf across the ring, and charges again, but this time, Alf gets a foot up! Faqu staggers back, but comes once again, and Alf floors him with a Hart Attack clothesline! Alf follows with a snap legdrop, then covers...

Kickout with AUTHORITY~!

COLE

And a BIG kickout from Faqu!

Alf crawls over and starts choking Faqu, drawing a four-count before breaking. Faqu rolls to the outside, and Alf follows, putting his arms around his waist and ramming him back into the ring apron! Faqu sinks to the floor, and Alf lays in a few stomps before climbing back into the ring. Alf waits on Faqu to get up, then leaps over with a PLANCHA~!

COACH

Wow, Alf nailed that one!

Alf gets up and poses to the crowd, drawing boos, before rolling Faqu back into the ring. Alf slides in and covers...

Kickout!

COLE

And Alf going for covers quickly and often, which is the key in this match!

Alf whips Faqu hard into a corner, and as Faqu comes out, Alf executes a HURRICANRANA! Cover...

Kickout!

Alf picks up Faqu, measures him...then hooks him, and delivers a BELLY-TO-BELLY!

COACH

Alf's setting it up here!

COLE

And if he sustains this momentum, he'll be the last man to enter the Heartland Invitational Chamber of Hell at World Without End!

Alf then delivers a T-BONE SUPLEX~!!

Cover...

Kickout!

Alf stands up, and drops a standing headbutt on Faqu...which has no effect! Faqu slowly starts to come to, as Alf gathers his senses. Alf delivers a right hand to Faqu...who returns fire! A second right, same result! A third, same result! Faqu then begins firing off rights, until Alf goes to the eyes. Alf climbs to the top rope, then jumps off, but Faqu catches him with a sitout powerbomb!

NO! Alf gets his shoulder up!

Faqu then delivers a similar standing headbutt to Alf's! Cover...

Kickout!

Alf slides into a corner, and Faqu follows, delivering a CHOP~!

Another!

A third!

Faqu then delivers a BELLY-TO-BELLY~!

COLE

Faqu going for the kill now!

Faqu gets ready for the BUTT DROP~!, but Alf slides out of the way, and back to another corner. Faqu stalks, as Alf back off, but Alf then grabs Faqu by the tights and pulls him shoulder-first into the post! Alf waits for Faqu to come out, then lifts him and delivers the WHIPLASH~!!! Alf then goes to the top rope.

COACH

Here it comes, and he's not even close to Reject's time!

Alf jumps off, but Faqu moves out of the way, and Alf rolls on the mat. Faqu catches him with a THRUST KICK, right to the jaw!

COLE

WOW, Faqu got all of that one!

Cover...

NO!!! Alf gets a shoulder up!

Alf scoots to the apron, and Faqu hammers him on the chest. Alf reaches up and grabs the back of Faqu's head, dropping down on the ropes! Alf then signals goodbye to the ring, making his way to the back!

COLE

What is this? Is Alf walking out on this match?

The referee counts, as Alf continues to move up the aisle.

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

9!!!

10!!!

The referee calls for the bell!

*DING DING DING*

Faqu has an upset look on his face, as the referee confers with Michael Buffer.

COACH

That's OK, Alf's still got his spot in the match!

COLE

Let's get the official decision.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, I have just been informed by the referee, that if Alfdogg does not return to the ring at the count of ten, not only will he lose this match, but he will also lose his spot in the match, at World Without End!

The crowd goes CRAZY, as an indignant Alf makes his way back to the ring. He stands on the apron and yells at Buffer, as Faqu brings him back in the hard way! Faqu delivers a BIG headbutt, sending Alf all the way to the other side of the ring! Alf leans over the apron and tries to loot a weapon, as Faqu tries to pull him back in. He comes up with a steel chair, which he hides, then uses to jam into the gut of Faqu! Alf then gets up, and SMACKS Faqu in the head with the chair!

*DING DING DING*

(8:11)

COLE

Alf obviously disqualified for that chairshot...

COACH

But look at Faqu, he's still up!

The shot has only staggered Faqu, who continues to stay on his feet. Alf gets a wide-eyed look on his face, then gives him another shot, which AGAIN doesn't knock him down! At this point, Alf tosses the chair to the mat and leaves the ring in a speed-walk, which turns into a run as Faqu climbs out and gives chase!

COLE

Well, Alf won't have a time to use for this competition, but he still has his spot in the match! A great showing by Faqu, as well! Reject still possesses the time to beat at 12 minutes, 11 seconds, with one match to go tonight and three next week!

Backstage, the Beverly Hills Blonds are joined by Mackenzie DeCenzo, the trio laughing it up inside their private dressing room. Ned Blanchard pops open a bottle of champagne and guzzles it down. OAOAST correspondent Josh Matthews disgusted by the Blonds exuberant behavior.

JOSH

Guys, I cannot believe how--how pleased you are with yourselves. I mean, while Los Diablos de Fuego are bleeding half to death over at the trainer's room, here you are celebrating.

NED

Jesus Christ, son, you make it sound so grim. So Los Diablos loss a bit of blood...big deal. Merely a flesh wound. I've bled worse nicking myself shaving. Ha!

JOSH

Simon Singleton, you've always been thought to be the more open minded member of the group. How could you go along with the plan?

SIMON

Simple, Joshie. Money. The champagne in the room -- paid for by one Teddy Moneymaker. Last week Mackie gave ol' Moneybags her word we'd avenge him. And that's exactly what we did. Moracca and Mariachi found out what it is like to be attacked from behind.

MACKIE

As much as I'd love to take credit for the success of our lastest feature, it was a team effort. Simon and Ned penned a wonderful script worthy of an Academy Award. Ben Affleck and Matt Damon have nothing on my men. I would also like to thank my close personal friend Theodore Moneymaker for his financial contributions. I spent the last few days at Teddy's Mexico -- kinda ironic, huh? --compound hammering out the final details of our deal. Without his involvement none of this would have been possible. And here they are, the men of the hour!

Mackenzie and the Blonds give Los Conquistadors a round of applause. Ned handing them bottles of Tequila, which Uno and Dos drink like water. They even share some with kidnapped Los Diablos mascot El Oveja!

JOSH

I think we now know who those financial contributions were spent on, Mackenzie.

MACKIE

Honey, you don't know the half of it. SMN Productions treat their guests first class.

(to Conquistadors)

Gentlemen, would you like to say a few words?

JOSH

They speak English?

Los Conquisatadors use an ERASER BOARD to communicate their message. A modern day Wily E. Coyote. One of the Conquistadors scribble on the board and holds it up.

"LOS DIABLOS ARE A DISGRACE TO LATIOS. THEY LOSERS! CONQUISTADORS NUMERE UNO!"

The other Conquistador erasers the message and jots down his comments.

"QUEERING DON'T MAKE THE WORLD RIGHT, NOR DOES IT MAKE YOU STAR. CONQUISTADORS NUMERE UNO!"

UNO

Ai, yi, yi, yi!

Everyone in the room is caught off-guard by the appearance of OAOAST President BILL WATTS and SECURITY.

BILL

Excuse me, Josh. I sure hate to interrupt the interview, but I've got a couple of announcements to make.

MACKIE

Couldn't you do this on your own time? Right now it's currently for the Beverly Hills Blonds and friends.

BILL

Well I think you'll be interested in what I have to say, Mackenzie, because it involves you, the Blonds and your "friends."

MACKIE, SIMON, NED

:hm:

BILL

I see you ladies and gentlemen are real pleased with your actions tonight. You think you got away with the perfect plan, right? Got paid real good too I hear.

SIMON

Then you hear pretty good for a geezer, gramps.

Blonds laugh. Bill doesn't. Conquistadors getting loaded in the background.

BILL

You know guys, I've known you for awhile now and it's no secret you're two of the brightest stars in the sport today, but I'm real disappoint in you both. Conscientious objectors? That's a load of B.S. and you know it. Professional wrestling is alot like the military, in that you might be placed in a tough spot during your time in service. But don't go crying when you are put in a bad spot because that's part of the risk when you sign up. It's kill or be killed. Survival of the fittest. You gotta be one bad hombre to hang in there, especially in the OAOAST. We've got plenty of colorful characters here. Los Diablos de Fuego being two of them. Now I don't agree with their choice in lifestyle, but they've proven they can compete at a high level.

NED

I got rights, pops. I've got beliefs. So don't shove this self-righteous crap down my throat, man!

BILL

I'm not shoving anything down your throat. You did that yourself once you and Simon agreed to let a skirt control your every move.

NED

:(

BILL

You know what I'm talking about. The contract you signed with Mackenzie DeCenzo after your split with Jim Cornette, a good friend of mine. She controls your bookings, but your under OUR control once your appear in a arena for a OAOAST event. Here's the part where you're all involved. I just came back from the trainer's room and lemme tell you, Los Diablos want a piece of you two TONIGHT. But the doctor told me they've lossed so much blood from the attack by Los Conquistadors it would be criminal negligence to let them compete. So, in the words of your good friend Teddy Moneymaker...or Theodore, as he'd like...I tell you what I'm gonna do. First, the 4 of you are fined $5,000 each.

MACKIE

Yawn. Cash or credit?

BILL

Whichever you'd prefer. I'll give you credit for that devious scheme you guys pulled off, but Simon said something that rings true. The fans pay good money to come out and see their favorite OAOAST superstars compete. And you will compete here tonight...in a LUMBERJACK MATCH!

SIMON & NED

:huh:

MACKIE

What?!

BILL

You heard me right. A lumberjack match.

SIMON

Against who?!

BILL

You'll find out once you're in the ring. By the way, Mackenzie, why don't you go to Money Manor or wherever it is you go to meet Theodore and cook him a meal, because Houston's finest will be escorting you OUT of the building! Conquistadors, you guys better find yourselves a good travel agent because you need to be in Louisville tomorrow night for your match. That's right. Your match. You boys have been unemployed for months, and if you expect to pay that $10,000 fine you're gonna need the work.

JOSH

Mr. Watts, they don't understand speak English. They can read and write it, but they can't hear it.

BILL

That's okay, Josh. I'll have one of our bi-lingual employees explain it to them.

Law enforcement carry out Watts' orders, escorting Mackenzie and Los Conquistadors out of the building. The Blonds throwing a fit, ripping off their hazmat suits, pleading with Watts. The Cowboy has none of it, telling the Blonds to get ready because they haven't much time until their match is up.

JOSH

I guess that does it from here. The match is next on HeldDOWN~!

Commercial break

Inside the Toyota Center, the lumberjacks involved in the next match have surrounded the ring. They include Black T, The Sooner Bruisers, Synth of the Heavenly Rockers, Lone Star Gunslingers, South Central Militia.

* DING * DING * DING * DING *

BUFFER

LLLLLLLLadies and gentlemen, the following contest on HeldDOWN~! is a LUMBERJACK match!

Call me (call me) on the line

Call me, call me any, anytime

The music of Blondie plays for a second time tonight. The Beverly Hills Blonds ANGERILY~! march to the ring, sneering. The hazmat suits wore earlier in the night replaced by their wrestling attire. Simon and Ned nod in disapproval after viewing the lumberjack. None of whom could be considered allies.

COACH

Simon and Ned are in a terrible disadvantage, Mikey. In every lumberjack match I've seen the competitiors involved have had their fair share of supporters. The Blonds have none.

COLE

Synth is the only person the Blonds have ever had a grudge with in the past. So I'd say the choice in lumberjacks is fair. Although I can't help but wonder about The Sooner Bruisers. Last week they served as Theodore Moneymaker's "insurance policy." Who's to say he didn't buy the Bruisers services again this week?

BUFFER

And their opponents...!

An old school ambulance SIREN blares through the loud speakers, the red strobe lights spinning like crazy. Simon and Ned just about keel over in excitement thinking their opponents are Rescue 911 until an unfamiliar piece of music hits.

Whooaaaaa

The hot summer night fell like a net

I've got to find my baby yet

I need you to soothe my head

Turn my blue heart to red

Doctor, doctor, give me the news

I've got a bad case of lovin' you

No pill's gonna cure my ill

I've got a bad case of lovin' you

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

SIMON & NED

:o :o

COLE

THE LOVE DOCTORS!

Doctors Max Anderson and Steven Pigley strut onto stage to the tune of Robert Palmer's "Bad Case Of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor)", driving the ladies into a frenzy with their gyratations. The Doctors of Love perform a rather risque striptease in front of two lucky ladies after going around the ring high-fiving and hugging (women only) fans. The Docs throw their lab coats into the crowd, causing the pretty LAYDEEZ~ to fight over the rights. Max and Steven hop on the apron and simultaneously remove their scrubs to loud female shrieks, and are attacked from behind as they pull their shirts over their heads. The Beverly Hills Blonds the aggressors in the early going, bringing the Docs inside the ring by their hair, using the Docs own shirts to CHOKE them! Simon and Ned whip Anderson and Pigley to the ropes. The Doctors of Doctornomics leapfrog a pair of attempted back bodydrops and send the Blonds reeling to the floor with precision dropkicks!

COLE

And out go the Blonds.

COACH

This is the by product of Watts booking the Blonds in a match on short notice. They've had no time to prepare. It's not right.

COLE

The attack on Los Diablos de Fuego wasn't right either, but I didn't hear you complain then. Haven't you ever heard the phrase, "what goes around comes around"? Karma at its finest.

Simon and Ned land in the wrong side of town, home of The Sooner Bruisers. But rather than toss the Blonds back in like they're supposed to, Big Frank and Uber HELP them to their feet. Tony Brannigan and Synth know how to do the job, moving the Bruisers aside and throwing the Blonds in themselves. The Sooners aren't the only ones unhappy about that, so are the Beverly Hills Blonds. Synth and Tony avoiding kicks directed their way. A shoving match ensues on the arena floor between Tony/Synth and the Sooners. Dan Black having to pull Tony away from the other 3 men.

A peaceful end to a potentially violent standoff.

Bigger problems lie ahead for the Blonds. The Love Doctors charge forward and leap up...stereo headscissor takedowns! A fury of right hands are unleashed on Simon and Ned. The Blonds shot to the ropes and backdropped on the rebound. Double dropkick on Ned! Double hip toss on Simon! Then brought together for a meeting of the minds. DOUBLE COCONUT! The Blonds go their separate ways. Blanchard out on the apron, Singleton down near the center of the ring. Dr. Stephen Irish whips his own colleague, crotching down as Dr. Max springs off the ropes and leapfrogs over him, splashing "The Video Voyeur"!

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Simon is brought up in a arm wringer and dragged to the corner. Dr. Steven Pigley with a double axe handle smash from the second rope! The Love Doctors utilize a series of quick tags to drop axe handle smashes onto the outstretch arm of Singleton. Dr. Steven flawlessly performs a routine arm wringer, armdrag and armbar in succession. The cocky blond in pain, gritting his teeth and grimacing. He returns to a vertical base and rakes the eyes, then clobbers Pigley. Irish whipped reversed. A blind tag made by The Love Doctors. Simon tackles Steven to the mat and hits the near side. Pigley rolls over but doesn't play dead, popping up after Simon goes over the top and leapfrogs him again on the rebound, then a fun game of CRISS-CROSS. Both men picking up steam. Simon stops in his tracks to surprise Dr. Steven with a monkey flip, but it's he who is stunned when Pigley cradles him in midair.

Paging Dr. Anderson.

ATOMIC DROP/DROPKICK COMBO!

COLE

The Lovematic Grampa!

ONE...

TWO...

THR--NO!

Simon's face smashed in the turnbuckle. Dr. Max traps him in the corner and climbs onto the second rope, driving his fist into the face. Irish whip to the buckle, Simon getting the boot up as Anderson charges in. Simon climbs to the top, only to crotch himself on the turnbuckle after a dropkick to the midsection from Max Anderson, M.D.! Max rocks Singleton some more with Kobashi Spinning Backfists, before going up and delivering a superplex! Another exchange made by The Love Doctors. Steven Pigley...SHOOTING STAR ELBOW DROP!!

COLE

That brings the crowd out of their seats. The Love Doctors on the verge of defeating the former 3-time World tag team champions.

ONE...

TWO...

THREE-- KICKOUT!

Dr. Steven attempts to follow with a Crucifix Bomb, but Simon squirms free and Irish whips Pigley. Ned Blanchard pulls down on the top rope as Steven nears, causing him to tumble over the top to the floor! Singleton distracts the referee while Blanchard does the dirty work outside, ramming Dr. Steven into the guardrail! The Handsome Hustler hammers away on Steven, chopping the hell outta him. Dr. Max takes matters into his own hands, coming to the aid of his colleague, but Nick Patrick cuts him off and orders the doc back to his corner. Simon antagonzies Anderson, baiting him inside the ring to allow Ned more time to punish Steven outside, tossing him into the 10,000 pound steel steps! Ned denies any foul play as he's spotted rolling Pigley back in, nonchalantly returning to his corner, dusting his hands as to say that was a piece of cake.

COACH

We're seeing why the Blonds are the best tag team in the OAOAST, Mikey. Just when it looked like they were in trouble, they turn it all around. Only the great ones can do that.

Ned official tags in, and makes an immediate impact...stomping Dr. Steven while he's down! Simon acting like his buddy just kicked Shawn Michaels' ass in Syracuse, New York. Blanchard places Pigley throat-first on the middle rope and hits the far side, crashing all his weight down onto the upper back of Steven. For once in his life Ned actually obliges by the rules, walking away to give Dr. Steven time to come out of the corner. Or so we thought. The Handsome Hustler living up to his nakesake, hustling Nick Patrick into a friendly conversation to buy Simon the time he needs to kick Pigley right in the kisser, snapping the ladies man doctor backward!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The ladies shriek in horror. Teen and pre-teen girls crying and wishing death on Simon for possibly ruining Dr. Pigley's movie star features. Simon feels their pain and enjoys it, faking mooning the crowd, and sending baseball and football announcer/Budweiser pitchman Joe Buck into a tirade somewhere in America. Blanchard drops a knee on Pigley's face for the hell of it, slamming him and climbing onto the ropes afterward. Elbow from the second rope misses its mark. Dr. Steven rallies. Punching and chopping his way back into the match, leaving Ned jelly-legged. Pigley hits a FLATLINER and covers!

ONE...

TWO...

THRE-- NO!

Saved made by Simon, who's chastised for his interference. Singleton brushes the referee aside as Dr. Steven approaches. Right hand blocked by Pigley. Enzurigi disposes the cocky blond. The Handsome Hustler clobbering Steven from behind, taking the doctor for a ride to the far corner, but the physican-turned-wrestler jumps onto the second rope and dives back at Ned...FLYING CROSSBODY!

ONE...

TWO...

THR-- KICKOUT!

His adreanline pumping Dr. Steven doesn't even think about tagging out, hitting a Thes Press from the second rope!

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- TWO!

Pigley somersaults off Blanchard and decks Simon on the apron! Now he looks to make the tag, but he'll have to hurdle over Ned to get to his corner. Steven sprints towards Ned and leaps as high in the air as he can, Blanchard's 2" height advantage coming into play as he's able to grab ahold of Pigley, spin and Hot Shot him on the top rope! Dr. Pigley experiences a nasty whiplash effect as his head jerks back violently. Simon accepts the tag and ascends to the top, a prone doctor lying down below. FLYING ELBOW DROP!

ONE...

TWO...

THR-- NO!

Dr. Max Anderson doesn't blow the save in a big spot, breaking up the pin just in time. Simon and Ned get under Max's skin long enough for them to execute a DOUBLE FLAPJACK behind the ref's back. Nick Patrick goes to count but again Max disrupts the pin.

COACH

As unfair as the match is, at least the lumberjacks have had enough respect not to interfere in the contest. Unlike Max Anderson.

Simon hits the ropes following a snapmare and plants the knee...into nothing but canvas! Steven rolling away, setting Simon up for a Figure Four...NO! Simon kicks him off to the Blonds corner, but Steven lowers the shoulder and thrusts it into the gut of Ned Blanchard, flipping him inside the ring. Simon misses a spear in the corner, jamming his shoulder into the middle turnbuckle as Dr. Pigley pulls his legs up and rolls through with a sunset flip!

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- KICKOUT!

Both men roll back onto their feet. Simon lunging forward and again smashing into the turnbuckles as Dr. Steven leapfrogs. Ned Blanchard stands in his way, charging full steam ahead...but Steven ducks and the Blonds collide! Pigley somersaults to his corner and makes the HOT TAG! Dr. Max Anderson en euego, striking down the Blonds like his fists are the wrath of God. Two scoops and a slam. Anderson backdropping Simon into the arms of Ned, who catches his partner in a piledriver position...only to have Dr. Steven Pigley dropkick him in the back, causing Blanchard to pancake Simon! Dr. Steven declares Ned's TIME OF DEATH at this moment, spiking him with his version of the Michinoku Driver! Dr. Max swivels the hips as he points to the top, drawing :wub: from the ladies. Simon and Ned, meanwhile, undergo a session of SHOCK THERAPY (450 Splash)!

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

NO!!

The Sooner Bruisers pull Dr. Max outside and begin pummeling him. Before the badly positioned referee can see what all the commotion is about, Big Frank and Uber Bruiser are wiped out by a Dr. Steven Pigley TOPE! All hell breaks loose as the lumberjacks engage in gang warfare. The Lone Star Gunslingers and South Central Militia renewing their rivarly, while old wounds open when Synth rocks Dan Black. The Synthmeister and Tony Brannigan unknowingly bump into each other. With all the mayhem around him Brannigan just swings wildly...leveling Dan Black!

TONY

:(

Brannigan clearly upset. He'd rather be upset than in pain. That's the spot he finds himself in as he becomes the target of a 2 on 1 attack at the hands of the team he and Dan will meet at World Without End, The Sooner Bruisers.

COLE

The Sooners trying to soften up Tony Brannigan prior to World Without End, October 1st. The Bruisers overwhelming the former World Champion and current World tag team champion.

COACH

That's what he gets for laying a finger on Big Frank.

COLE

He never touched him!

COACH

You're obviously not watching the same match I am.

Synth returns the favor from Angleslam, coming to the aid of his one-time rival Tony Brannigan. Synth beating on Frank and Uber like a wildman -- punching, kicking, biting and even scratching! Tony rejoins the mini-battle royal outside, exchanging fire with Big Frank. Dan Black left in amazement as he watches his partner and co-holder of the OAOAST World tag team championship fight alongside a member of the team they defeated a month ago for the gold. As the action continues outside, it resumes inside. The Love Doctors and Beverly Hills Blonds trading blows. The Doctors Of Love duck punches from the Blonds and hit a pair of atomic drops, then clamp on stereo sleeper holds!

COACH

Come on, fellas. Fight it. You gotta fight it.

COLE

The Beverly Hills Blonds being put to sleep in front of a worldwide television audience. Mackenzie DeCenzo aging in front of the screen wherever she is.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The Blonds experience an allergic reaction that causes their legs to kick back, crunching Max and Steven in the areas most private and vital to a man. Ned Blanchard's 90210 enzurigi deletes Dr. Pigley's role in the final scene. Simon and Ned hit a double DDT on Dr. Anderson and prepare to drop the Atomic Blond. The Blonds take their places on opposite corners, but the wrap party is delayed when the brawl between The Sooner Bruisers and Tony Brannigan/Synth spills inside. The Blonds demanding Nick Patrick remove them from the set. Patrick is caught in the crossfire, popped in the face by a Big Frank elbow. The Blonds remain on top, screaming for the referee to get up...

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

...while they go down! Their heads wrapped in bandages soaking blood LOS DIABLOS DE FUEGO swipe the Blonds' legs out from under, crotching them on the top turnbuckles! Unfortunately for Simon, unlike Ned, he falls from the top back into the ring. The Love Doctors seize the opportunity. Dr. Max lifts Simon up in a bearhug as Dr. Steven flies through the air and hits a seated senton!

COLE

Guerney to the Center of the Earth!

Dr. Max Anderson covers!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

* DING DING DING *

COACH

What? No way.

Whooaaaaa

The hot summer night fell like a net

I've got to find my baby yet

I need you to soothe my head

Turn my blue heart to red

Doctor, doctor, give me the news

BUFFER

Here are your winners...THE LOVE DOCTORS!

COLE

My goodness, Coach! Los Diablos have one up the Beverly Hills Blonds! Hahahaha!

COACH

That ain't right. It just ain't right. The Blonds had the match won. Somebody please reverse the decision.

The Blonds remain down in the ring. The Love Doctors going outside ringside high-fiving and hugging fans just like they did during the intro. Los Diablos themselves get in on the act, doing the La Macarena onstage with added pelvic thrusts in the direction of Simon and Ned.

COLE

This will be a night Simon and Ned never forget. Let's go back to Josh.

We SWOOP~! to the back where Matthews is standing by with Peter Knight.

JOSH

Thank you Michael. (To Knight) So we've gotten an acceptance from Longdogger Pete of your challenge for World Without End. Are you sure you want to put your career on the line in one match?

KNIGHT (chuckling)

That's all I've been hearing this week. "Why are you doing this?" "Are you insane?" No....I am confident. Last week was a fluke; AngleSlam was a joke. At World Without End, it will be just him and me in that ring, no cages, no stupid rules, nothing like that. This year alone I've main evented AngleMania, fought in an 18-foot high cell, bled and brutalized my body to a degree I've never done before. This match, by comparison, will be a walk in the park. Longdogger Pete is walking on two reconstructed knees, he's old, he's in no condition to really get down and dirty in the ring with someone like me. Sure, he's been in some "hardcore" matches in his old company.....but he hasn't faced me in my prime. I put my career on the line because I want it to motivate me. At WWE, Longdogger is going to try to end MY career, take money out of MY pocket, food out of MY mouth. I will do anything, ANYTHING in my power to stop him. If that means his knees popping and tearing like old tires, it won't matter. At WWE, all the King's horses and all the King's men won't be able to put Longdogger Pete together again.

Knight stares a cold stare into the camera as we fade.

UP NEXT: Landon Maddix vs. Bohemoth

Commercial break

*BbwWbAhmotherfuckerLlIiiBbbEErRrAATtTeeyYyOUUurRrMmmMmMiIInNnDddDd!!*

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

COLE

Here we go!

The crowd in the arena rise to their feet as through the HeldDOWN~! entrance doors of sliding doom, looking as ice cool as ever, Bohemoth strides into view. The shades are on. The suit is off. The body oil is applied. And The Meterosexual Monster is ready for a fight this week as he strides down the aisle towards the ring.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the OAOAST 24/7 CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first, on his way to the ring is the challenger! Hailing from Greenville, South Carolina... he weighs two hundred, eighty four pounds... "THE METEROSEXUAL MONSTER"... BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - HHHHEEEEEEEEEEMMMMOOOOOOOOOTTHHHHHH!!!!

"YYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Bo jogs up the ring steps and enters the ring, removing the orange tinted glasses for the first time and handing them safely to referee Nick Patrick.

COLE

And Bohemoth has come dressed to fight tonight! Last week on HeldDOWN~!, Landon Maddix laid out an invitation to anyone in the OAOAST locker room to challenge him for the 24/7 Title. Just like tonight, Bohemoth came out with a match in mind, but Maddix had other ideas...

OAOAST BACKTRACKER, is brought to you by Mrs. Spezia's Sweeties...

Megan screams at the crowd to shut up, but predictably they don't. Taking a moment to recompose himself, Landon takes a few deep breaths and waits for the arena to quieten down a little, Bo watching on impatiently from the ring.

MADDIX

But... you need to realise who I am. I'm Landon Maddix.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

MADDIX

See, I'm a marquee superstar in this sport. Not just here, but around the wrestling world. My name alone sells tickets. My name fills arenas. My name spikes ratings and it pops buyrates. I'm not just going to get into that ring unadvertised and 'give away' a 24/7 Title defence, just because you're feeling a little frisky, no no.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

You've got to be kidding me!

COACH

Hey, I hate to say it but he's got a point.

MADDIX

And besides that, I've got a big match on Sunday. So, if you want a shot at this 24/7 Title, then fine. I'll oblige you. I'm not afraid of bigmen. I've beaten men bigger and badder than you. I'll give you your shot. Just not tonight.

Bohemoth's eyes roll under his glasses. After all, they always say that.

MADDIX

I'll give you your match, live, next week on HeldDOWN~! 24/7 Title on the line. No false promises. You and me, one on one. When it's worthwhile to me. In the meantime, you just... you go back and... lift some more weights, shop for some more suits, whatever it is you do with your spare time. See you in a week. Goodnight Memphis!

Back to live action and Bohemoth has re-watched this footage, with the crowd, on the AngleTron, which has only seemed to make him more eager to get on with the match.

COLE

Well, one week later and hopefully Landon's got all the ratings he was hoping for.

COACH

And, therefore, more money for us.

COLE

I don't think it works like that Coach. He might earn himself some more money. Although, if he comes up on the losing end to Bohemoth tonight, he'll be missing out on visiting the almighty pay window after tonight's show anyway.

For now, there seems to be no sign of Landon, Bohemoth keeping his cool about it for the time being, being the cool customer that he is.

BUFFER

And, introducing his opponent...

"REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH!"

As "Personal Jesus" cues up, the crowd show aren't shy about making their feelings known, turning the arena into a cauldron of less than welcoming noise for the 24/7 Champion. Leading the way is Megan Skye, as usual. But unlike usual, the charge that follows her out isn't smiling, or posturing, or generally being a cocky SOB. With a noticeable limp in his step, Landon Maddix steps through the entrance doors. The hair on the top of his head is lying awkwardly, as the scalp beneath it has been stitched together. His right shoulder is obviously strapped up underneath his shirt. And there's a grimace on his face, as Megan is cleary concerned for her man, shooing away the cameraman in front of the duo.

BUFFER

He is accompanied to the ring by MEGAN SKYE! Hailing from Huron, South Dakota by way of Madrid, Spain. He weighs in at two hundred and twenty pounds... the reigning, defending OAOAST 24/7 Champion... LANDON "LA CUCARACHA"... MMMMMAAAAAADDIIIIIIXXXXXXX!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Getting zero percent sympathy from the fans, Landon gingerly manoeuvres down to the ring, dragging his 24/7 Title limply behind him. Maddix slowly climbs up the steps, Megan ensuring Bohemoth keeps his distance while Landon stops and favours his shoulder.

COLE

For those of you unaware, on Sunday night, Landon Maddix competed for the SWF at their premiere, showpiece event Genesis VII in a Steel Cage Match. And as you can see, despite winning that match, he's still carrying the scars and wounds from that brutal encounter.

COACH

No kidding. Maybe Maddix is burning the candle at both ends a little.

COLE

Either way, he's in for a tough night tonight.

Landon still remains on the apron while Megan takes the ring mic from Michael Buffer, handing it caringly to her man. It seems even clenching his knuckles to grip a microphone is a task too much for Landon. That may have something to do with the camera pointed right at him, not that I, your humble narrator, would ever accuse him of milking an injury for sympathy.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

*clap clap clapclapclap*

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

*clap clap clapclapclap*

MADDIX

I haven't said anything yet you morons!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

MADDIX

Now, I...

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

*clap clap clapclapclap*

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

*clap clap clapclapclap*

With barely the energy to argue, Maddix hangs his head on the top turnbuckle. Bohemoth is getting a tad impatient now and quickly Megan shuffles Landon down the ring steps to the floor, knowing that the referee can't really hold Bo back in a 24/7 Rules match.

MADDIX

As you can all see, tonight, I am far from 100%. Last Sunday night, I went through... nay, I endured one of the toughest matches of my life. Inside of a fifteen foot high, steel barred cage, I fought... and gallantly defeated, I might add... a convincted felon intent on and fully capable of manslaughter, at the grandest stage of them all, Genesis VII!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

MADDIX

Anyone who saw that match knows the punishment I took. Both before and after the match. My head was split open. My blood stained the canvas. I had to be physically escorted from the ring, to the backstage area, unable to support my own body weight. All this, just 96 hours ago. So, with that in mind, it's my sad duty to present you, Nick Patrick, with this.

Landon gives the signal to Megan, who reaches into the back pocket of her jeans and hands her man a note. Unravelling the paper, Landon clears his throat, Bo watching on in frustration.

MADDIX

A letter, penned from the desk of SWF Commisioner, Joseph Peters. In which, he writes, "After the events of SWF Genesis VII, it is my sad duty to inform you of injuries obtained by one half of our SWF World Tag Team Champions, for a fourth time I may add... who is also our two-time SWF World Heavyweight Champion, former SWF International Champion, three-time SWF ICTV Champion, two-time SWF USJL Champion, 2005 SWF Clusterfuck Winner and 2004 Cold Front Classic Winner. Therefore, we regretful notify you that he will not be able to fulfill his commitments for this Thursday's edition of OATTOAST "HellTown". On behalf of the SWF, we apologise for any inconvenience. Signed, Joseph Peters, Smartmarks Wrestling Federation Commisioner."

COLE

Well, at least it wasn't from his mommy. But, still, give me a break!

Bohemoth is unimpressed to say the least. Cautiously, Landon passes the note into the ring for Patrick to check. But before he can do so, the note is promptly shredded into pieces by Bo, dusting his hands in satisfaction as Landon tries not to flip out on the floor.

"YYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

COLE

So much for the note.

MADDIX

You know what... note or no note, it doesn't matter. The simple fact is, I'm not medically cleared to compete here tonight. So, with that cleared up, I've got a massage table with my name on it, you're screwed, goodbye.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The crowd let Landon have it as he drops the microphone and calls Megan over to help him, as he backs up the rampway, keeping a close eye on Bohemoth as he stares from the ring with his natural cool being severely tested. But suddenly, as Landon begins to retreat, the fans start to go wild, at the sight of two figures rushing down the ramp and simultaneously grabbing Maddix by the hair, no disregard for his injuries as they pitch him into the ring.

'They' being SCOTTY STATIC and JOHNNY JACKSON.

COACH

Wait...The GPX!? The hell?

COLE

Johnny Jax and Scotty Static have just thrown Landon to the lions!

Clambering up to his feet with the ropes used for assistance, Maddix turns out to The GPX and points the finger in their direction, nursing his right shoulder as he screams blue murder at two thirds of the 6-Man Tag Team Champions. However, they just smile. And point back. Slowly, Landon comes to the realisation of where he is and his mouth stops motoring as he looks up at the AngleTron in fear, noticing Bohemoth behind him and turning meekly around...into a MURDERLINE~!

As Maddix flops around on the canvas, The GPX are content to walk away, leaving Landon to face his payback. Grabbing a handful of blond hair, Bohemoth drags the 24/7 Champion off the canvas and grabs the wrist, throwing him into the turnbuckles with a hard irish whip! Maddix hits the buckles and wobbles slowly out, struggling to keep his balance, as Bo does a 360, surveying the crowd.

Thumbs up.

Thumbs DOOOOOOWN~!

COLE

Good news for Landon, I think the ratings just spiked! That's about all the good news though.

As he stumbles towards the centre of the ring, Maddix tries to hold up his hands and seek some sympathy. But that's a futile exercise, as Bohemoth knocks the hands away and scoops Landon up into his arms like a small child. Another 360 follows, Bohemoth parading the 24/7 Champion for all to see... before swinging him around...

...out...

...and DOWN~!

COLE

Erotic Awakening Of B!!

COACH

What the hell is going on!? Is this even a match?

COLE

Not for much longer.

With his eyes locked on Megan, making sure she doesn't plan on making a save, Bohemoth places a hand on Landon's chest...

3!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

We've got a new champion!

"Liberate" strikes up again and the crowd erupt, as Bohemoth calmly pushes back to his feet. Referee Nick Patrick retrieves the 24/7 Title from the floor and slides back into the ring, handing the belt to The Meterosexual Monster who raises it high overhead.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, here is your NEW 24/7 CHAMPION... BBOOOOOOOOO - HHHHEEEEEEMMMOOOOOOOTHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

Well, Landon might not have been cleared to compete tonight, but no doctor's note or note from a Commisioner is going to cover having to defend a championship twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. And official match or not, the result is the same. Bohemoth has defeated Landon Maddix and is your new 24/7 Champion!

COACH

Man, I don't know about this.

COLE

It's in the record books, Coach.

COACH

I know, I know. But... I mean, Landon's an SWF guy, but even so, I'm not so sure this is right. Landon was clearly injured and he didn't stand a chance against Bo tonight.

COLE

The belt's on the line, 24/7. Bo was promised a 24/7 Title match tonight and this was the next best thing. And he's got The GPX to thank.

COACH

Yeah, what the hell was that all about?

COLE

Landon interfering in their Hooligan Street Fight two weeks ago maybe?

COACH

Yeah, but Landon helped The GPX... well, sorta anyway.

COLE

Whatever the reasoning, Bohemoth is the new 24/7 Champion and we're heading for another commercial break.

NEXT: Colombian Heat tries to Beat the Cock......dammit Coach.

Gasolina hits, and Colombian Heat gets a nice ovation as he comes through the curtains to the ring.

COLE

Colombian Heat up next, let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER

The following is the second Beat-the-Clock match of the evening, scheduled for one fall, with a 15-minute time limit! Making his way to the ring, hailing from Miami, Florida, and weighing in at 180 pounds...COOOOOOOLOMMMMMMMMMMMBIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!

COLE

Well Coach, Colombian Heat was considered sort of an oddball entry into this match when it was announced a couple weeks ago, but last week, Colombian Heat, right in the middle of the ring, scored a pinfall on former World champion Alfdogg in that ten-man elimination match!

COACH

I still can't believe it, Cole. I think he really opened a lot of people's eyes last week, including my own!

Heat slides in and poses on the buckles, then stands on the buckle nearest the aisleway and waits on his opponent. Tom Sawyer hits, and Rick Heyross leads out Felix Strutter.

COACH

Uh-oh, it's one half of the best tag team in the world!

BUFFER

His opponent, accompanied by his manager, Rick Heyross...hailing from Thunder Bay, Ontario, and weighing in at 218 pounds..."AFTER HOURS" FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFELIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX SSSSSSSSSSTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Strutter climbs in, and poses for the crowd, drawing boos, then steps down into his corner.

BUFFER

The time to beat is 12 minutes, 11 seconds, set by Reject.

The referee calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Heat and Strutter circle the ring, and tie up. Strutter hits a knee to the midsection, then delivers double axhandle blows to the back, sending Heat down to his knees. Strutter whips Heat into the ropes, but Heat ducks a clothesline and nails Strutter with a flying forearm! Heat follows up with a dropkick, and Strutter rolls to the outside!

COLE

And the action fast and furious in that sequence, which we expected, and Colombian Heat with the advantage thus far! And Heyross giving his man some advice!

Strutter climbs in, and circles the ring once again. Once again, Strutter goes to the midsection. He whips Heat to the ropes, but puts his head down, and Heat delivers a kick! Heat then whips Strutter into a corner, and charges, but Strutter gets his feet up, knocking Heat right to the mat!

COACH

Heat should have followed up on that kick to the face, instead of going for a corner charge right there! Now he's in trouble already!

Strutter comes out of the corner and backs into the ropes, hitting Heat with an elbow to the sternum!

COLE

And now Strutter sort of methodically laying in the punishment!

Strutter backs up again, and drives another elbow, then stands up and delivers a jumping kneedrop! Cover...

Kickout!

Strutter picks up Heat, and backs him into the corner, delivering a CHOP~!

Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

He then pulls Heat out and whips him into the ropes, catching him in a sleeperhold!

COLE

Nice sleeper by Strutter!

Strutter cinches on the sleeper, but Heat still attempts to reach the ropes. Finally, Strutter is able to force him to the mat, and leans back on the sleeper. Heat slowly fades, and the referee checks the arm.

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

Heat holds through on the third lift, and struggles to his feet. He delivers an elbow to the gut! Then another! A third! He runs to the ropes, then ducks a clothesline, but Strutter DRILLS him with a spinning wheel kick! Strutter celebrates his feat briefly, then covers...

Kickout!

Strutter complains briefly to the referee.

COLE

If he covered right away, he might have got the pin there! Can't blame the referee for that one!

As Heat tries to get up, Strutter hammers away on the back. Heat fights his way up, and begins trading blows!

COLE

And Heat fighting back on Felix Strutter!

After a brief exchange, Strutter goes to the eyes, then delivers a foot to the gut, and a DOUBLE-ARM DDT~! Cover...

Kickout!

COACH

Heat had better get something going if he wants to beat Reject's time!

Strutter picks up Heat, and sets up a suplex, but Heat reverses to a small package!

COLE

A counter!

NO! Kickout!

Strutter pops up, and hits a seated dropkick from behind! Strutter then picks up Heat, and delivers a snap suplex! Cover...

Kickout!

Strutter goes to the sleeper again, but this time, Heat drops to his ass, delivering a jawbreaker! Strutter falls back into the corner, and Heat slowly gets up and follows, ramming his head into the buckles as the crowd counts along!

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

9!!!

10!!!

Heat then shoves Strutter back into the corner and climbs on the buckles, and the crowd counts along once again with punches!

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

9!!!

10!!!

Heat shoves Strutter forward to the mat, then climbs to the top rope.

COLE

And Heat's gonna fly!

Heat comes off with a HURRICANRANA~!

COLE

Big move by Heat, here's the cover!

NO! Strutter gets a shoulder up!

Strutter gets to his feet and staggers into the ropes. Heat charges, and Strutter backdrops him over, but Heat hangs onto the ropes and catches his balance on the apron! Strutter takes a swing, but Heat ducks and rams him in the gut, then springs over with a sunset flip! Strutter grabs the ropes and kneels down...

COLE

Wait a minute!

...the referee looks up and sees Strutter's hands on the ropes! Strutter quickly lets go and pleads innocence, and Heat rolls him up!

NO! Kickout!

Heat gets up and charges Strutter, but Strutter trips him with a drop toe-hold, then holds it, floats over, and applies the STF~!!!

COACH

Whoa!

COLE

Strutter with the STF out of nowhere! Heat is right in the middle of the ring and in trouble!

COACH

Kiss WWE goodbye, Heat!

Heat struggles, and slowly creeps towards the ropes.

COLE

Heat scooting over there slowly, but surely!

Heat stops, and lays flat on the mat, then suddenly rolls himself over, and both men roll right out of the ring to the floor!

COACH

Well, that's one way to escape, I guess!

COLE

It wasn't pretty, but Heat got out of that STF!

Heat climbs onto the apron slowly, then waits for Strutter to get up...and hits an ASAI MOONSAULT~!!!

COLE

WESTSIDE MOONSAULT by Colombian Heat!

Heat signals the "W" out to the crowd, and gets a big pop! He then rolls Strutter back into the ring and whips him hard into the corner, then ducks down, scoops him up...and drops him with the COLOMBIAN NECKTIE~!!!111

COLE

There's the NECKTIE, and the cover...

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

COLE

And we've got a new time to beat!

BUFFER

The winner of the match, in a time of eight minutes, 45 seconds...COOOOOOOLOMMMMMMMMMMMBIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!

COLE

With plenty of time to spare, Colombian Heat has defeated Reject's time!

COACH

That's going to be a tough one to beat, considering the quality of opposition!

COLE

Colombian Heat continues to impress everyone. Will it mean the ultimate advantage? We'll find out next week.

The camera cuts to the backstage area where it focuses on a door marked "THE LIGHTNING CREW". The crowd boos loudly. But then, the door opens, and "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican comes out, and the crowd...boos and cheers. Stephen Joseph Popick follows him out the door, holding PR's black briefcase. PRL adjusts his sunglasses, grabs the briefcase, and starts walking, with Popick right behind him.

COLE

There's "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican and Stephen Joseph Popick. PRL's going to appear in the ring after this break. Will he tell us what stipulation he picked for his match against Drek Stone at World Without End? We'll find out. Next!

Commercials

*THE CHAMP IS HERE!*

"YEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!/BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

With that, a lightning bolt hits the entrance, the PRL entrance video begins playing on the AngleTron, and "Know Your Role '99" begins playing over the loud speakers as smoke fills the entryway and strobe lights appear all around the entrance set.

COLE

We are about to be joined by The Corporate Champion. The man who has a date with destiny October 1st at World Without End!

PR is heard saying, "THE CHAMP IS HERE!" throughout the song. A few seconds elapsed, the entrance doors slide open, and out from the smoke comes "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican and his manager and "Career Consultant" Stephen Joseph Popick. The crowd greets the pair with a mixture of boos and cheers. PRL is holding his black briefcase containing his Golden Contract, which now has "P.R." spray-painted on one side in orange, and The Lightning Crew logo spray-painted on the other side. PRL is wearing his warmup attire of Puerto Rican flag bandana, sunglasses, earring on his left ear, gold chain around his neck, black sweat shirt, blue elbow pads, Puerto Rican flag wristbands, black sweat pants, and his red wrestling boots with the Puerto Rican flag airbrushed on them. PRL raises his briefcase over his head, sporting a cocky smirk on his face. Popick applauds him. P.R. looks at Popick, and the two of them begin their walk down the entrance ramp as "Know Your Role '99" continues playing.

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican has gained a few new fans these past few weeks thanks to his on going feud with Drek Stone, which will culminate in just two weeks at World Without End when he battles Drek for the OAOAST Title in a match with a stipulation that has yet to be determined!

COACH

It should be Drek Stone deciding the stipulation for their match. If it weren't for Stephen Joseph throwing the towel in Drek Stone's face, Drek would have beaten The Mad Cappa under 8:22, and he would have won the TriCappaThon!

COLE

It's not as if Drek won in 15:12. He won in 8:23 last week, he was one second shy of beating PRL's time!

COACH

Drek would have won in under 5 minutes if it weren't for Tha Puerto Rican and Popick!

Tha Puerto Rican gets on the ring apron and looks at the crowd. Popick holds the ropes, and Tha Puerto Rican enters the ring. He spins around; soaking in the fans reaction, and then does the HBK muscle pose while pyro goes off behind him.

COLE

P.R.'s not booked for a match tonight, so it looks like we're going to hear from Tha Puerto Rican right now. He just may tell us what the stipulation will be for his match against Drek Stone on October 1st at World Without End!

COACH

You know Tha Puerto Rican's going to pick an easy match to win. I wouldn't be surprised if he picks a "First One To The Bathroom" Match. Or a Staring Contest. Or "First One To Say The Alphabet" Match!

PRL heads to a second turnbuckle and raises his briefcase over his head. He then heads to another second turnbuckle and raises his briefcase again. PR hits a third second turnbuckle, and raises his briefcase with his right arm in the air and "smells the electricity" a'la The Rock. PRL does the same Rock pose on the fourth second turnbuckle.

COLE

Let's just hope PRL doesn't chose something stupid like...a Bra And Panties Mud Wrestling Match...actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea.

COACH

Ewwwww.

Tha Puerto Rican gets off the turnbuckle. He chats with Popick while the lights go back on in the arena. PR still has a smirk on his face as he looks at the crowd who are both happy and pissed off to see him.

COLE

All week long, the OAOAST has been buzzing, wondering what stipulation PRL will choose for his match against Drek Stone at World Without End. Well, we might just find out right now on HeldDOWN~! just what match PRL has in mind for his battle against Drek!

COACH

Come on! Hurry up and tell us already!

Popick hands PRL a microphone. PR thanks Popick. He looks at the crowd as "Know Your Role '99" dies down.

COLE

These fans seem to be split 50/50 in regards to their feelings on Tha Puerto Rican.

COACH

And just think, that 3 weeks ago, PRL was one of the most hated men in the OAOAST.

COLE

I'm sure he's still hated. Just not as much as Drek is.

COACH

Moron fans.

"The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican continues looking at the crowd. A small, but noticeable, "P.R.!" chant starts up, while a "P.R. SUCKS!" chant starts at the same time! PRL just "smells the electricity" again.

COACH

Ugh. Come on! Tell us! Tell us now!

P.R. adjusts his sunglasses, and puts the microphone to his lips.

"THE CORPORATE CHAMPION" THA PUERTO RICAN

Drek Stone...

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

THA PUERTO RICAN

Drek Stone...how does it feel to be the underdog heading into World Without End?

"YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

COACH

He is NOT the underdog! You are, P.R.! You are!

PRL

Oh yeah. I said it. You, not me, but YOU, Drek Stone, is the underdog as we head into World Without End. For as you know, it is ME, "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican, who has ended the past three HeldDOWN~!s on top, while you, Drek, have been embarassed again, and again, and again!

Most of the crowd cheers this statement, but there are some scattered boos here and there.

PUERTO (CONT'D)

Drek Stone, the ball is in my court. I am on a roll. How does that feel? How does it feel, knowing that as we are now 10 days away from World Without End, it is I, the challenger, the man who has never won the OAOAST World Title, the man who critics say doesn't even DESERVE to be World Champion, who is in control, and not you, the OAOAST World Champion, the former Italian Champion, the man who has been in some of the most brutal, most violent battles in OAOAST history, and is still standing? How does it feel knowing that the tide is shifting, and now people are predicting that Tha Puerto Rican will be the one that walks out of World Without End the Champion? Tell me Drek. HOW DOES THAT FEEL?

PRL stops to take a breath. He is pacing back and forth in the ring, Popick looking on with a happy grin on his face.

COACH

Lies! All lies!

TPR

Drek Stone, how does it feel knowing that things aren't going your way? And haven't been going your way for quite a while? Let's backtrack a little bit, folks. Three weeks ago, on the August 31st HeldDOWN~!, I took Hoff one-on-one for the first time ever. And I'm sure, Drek, that you thought that your buddy Hoff was going to kick my ass. That he was going to brutalize me, and make sure I never wrestle again. You wanted that to happen. You NEEDED that to happen, because you don't WANT to fight Tha Puerto Rican for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Title! You don't WANT to face Tha Puerto Rican one-on-one because you know that if we do meet one-on-one, then it's going to be me who walks out holding the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship belt!

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH/BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

PRL

So you were confident that Hoff would beat me, and that would be the end of that. But what happened? What happened Drek? I'll tell you what happened! My friends, my brothers in The Lightning Crew, helped me lay the smackdown on Hoff's big monkey ass, and I pinned him 1-2-3 to meet you at World Without End in two weeks!

COLE

That's true. PRL has a win over Hoff. It's in the record books now.

COACH

I know. But I don't like it.

PRL

So now I've got you at World Without End. But you weren't going to take that lying down. Oh no. Drek, you wanted to hurt me for that. You wanted some revenge. So, what did you do? You set up the first ever "TriCappaThon", where we both had to fight The Mad Cappa, and the person who defeated Cappa in the least amount of time would pick the stipulation for our match at WWE. So, the next week, on the September 7th HeldDOWN~!, I took on The Mad Cappa, my old arch-rival, one more time! Now, beating Cappa is a piece of cake, so I really had no problem facing him again. But you? You wanted to make things a little hard. A little more difficult. So you got in my man, Popick's face, hoping that would get me off my game. Maybe even Cappa could beat me then. But, oh Drek, you don't know me that well. If you knew me, you knew that something like THAT wouldn't distract me. No, instead, I took advantage of that. I took my briefcase and smacked Mad CRAPPA upside the head with it, getting the victory and pulling one over you for the SECOND week in a row! How do you like dem apples?

The crowd cheers, but alot of fans boo too, because PRL did beat a babyface after all. PR laughs it off. Popick laughs too.

THA PUERTO RICAN

You were pissed, I know you were. But you hid it well. But I could tell that deep down inside, it was eating you up. The fact that I was beating you at your own game. That's the truth, Ruth, and you know it! That would lead us into last week, September 14th, when it was your turn to take on The Mad Cappa in the second half of the TriCappaThon. Now, I would rather drink a whole jar of monkey piss than to ever root for The Mad CRAPPA, but, still, I would have been happy if you lost. Because then I would have an easy road to the World Heavyweight Title since I can beat Cappa with one arm tied behind my back!

P.R. gets boos for that.

PR (CONT'D)

But that didn't happen. What did end up happening was you beating The Mad Cappa, by...what was the time, Stephen?

POPICK

Eight minutes and twenty-three seconds.

PR

Right. And what time did I beat Cappa in?

POPICK

Eight minutes and twenty-TWO seconds!

TPR

Right. You were SO close, Drek. So very, very close. You could have done it, Drek. You could have beaten my time and picked the stipulation, but, once again, you got beaten at your own game. Too bad. Too, too bad. *Snickers* Too bad.

PR and Popick try to hold in their laughter, but it's no use. Some of the crowd laughs too.

PR (wiping away tears)

Okay. Okay. Okay. Now then, that brings us to this week. And the question on everyone's mind is...what stipulation will I pick? What match will "Reckless" Drek Stone and "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican fight in for the One And Only AngleSault Thread World Heavyweight Championship at World Without End on October the first? Oh what will I choose? There are so many matches I could choose from. I could force Drek to fight me in a Barbed-Wire Ropes Match. I can make Drek fight me in a C4 Exploding Tables Match. Maybe force Drek to take me on in a Exploding Firecracker Up The Anus Match! What will I choose? Ambulance Match, Strap Match, Scaffold Match, hell, maybe I can force Drek to put on an Evening Gown and fight him in an Evening Gown Match! I'll even wax my bikini line for that one!

COLE

Oooh! Pick that!

COACH

PRL

I can go on all night. Hell In A Cell! TLC! Blindfold! Buried Alive! Inferno! Boiler Room Brawl! Sharktank! Bungee Jump! Last Man Standing! Last Man Dancing! Run For The Gold! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT STIPULATION I CHOOSE!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

PRL

The only thing that matters is that Tha Puerto Rican can beat Drek Stone in any match I choose! I can beat Drek Stone in a Dog Collar Match. I can beat Drek Stone in a Ducthess Of York Match. I can beat Drek Stone in an Iron Man Match or an Ultimate Submission Match. I can beat Drek Stone in a Judy Bagwell On A Pole Match! The fact of the matter is this: is that the only way, AND THA PUERTO RICAN MEANS THE ONLY WAY, World Without End will end, is with Tha Puerto Rican beating "Reckless" Drek Stone and being crowned the NEW One And Only AngleSault Thread World Heavyweight Champion! And Drek, if by some sort of fluke I...lose, then it's okay. Because, I can always cash in on my guaranteed title shot as soon as possible. So, CAN YOU DEAL WITH THAT? (PRL does faux-karate moves like Ben Stiller in Meet The Parents when he says this.)

"YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

THA PUERTO RICAN

THE CHAMP HAS SPO--

*Woke Up This Morning

Got Yourself A Gun

Mama Always Said You'd Be

The Chosen One*

"Woke Up This Morning" by A3 starts playing, causing the crowd to boo loudly. The entrance doors slide open, and the OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion "Reckless" Drek Stone power walks down the entrance ramp, a microphone already in his left hand, and the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship belt slung over his right shoulder. He is wearing a suit, and looks pretty ticked off right about now. PRL eyes Drek angrily.

COACH

THE CHAMP IS HERE!

COLE

And he looks to be in a bad mood!

"RECKLESS" DREK STONE

Cut my music! Cut the damn music!

"Woke Up This Morning" by A3 dies down. Drek Stone enters the ring, and stands face-to-face with Tha Puerto Rican.

DREK STONE

Enough is enough! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH DAMN IT! I've waited all week, and I've STILL haven't gotten any response. So now, I ask you, PRL, what match have you chosen for us to fight in at World Without End? What's the match you've got planned!?

"ASS-HOLE!"

"ASS-HOLE!"

"ASS-HOLE!"

"ASS-HOLE!"

DREK STONE

SHUT UP!

The crowd boos loudly.

DREK STONE

Puerto Rican Lightning, Tha Puerto Rican, PRL, whatever the hell you call yourself. I am sick and tired of waiting. SPIT IT OUT DAMN IT! What match have you chosen? What's the stipulation going to be?

PRL

Well, since you RUDEFULLY interrupted me, I guess I won't tell you! Oh well, I guess you'll have to wait until next week for me to tell you.

PR is about to leave the ring, but Drek grabs him by his right arm!

DREK STONE

PR, I'm not playing any more games. I AM THE OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

The crowd starts booing again.

DREK (CONT'D)

AND I WILL BE DAMNED IF I'M GOING TO LOSE THIS WORLD TITLE THAT I'VE WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR TO THIS NO-TALENT ROCK RIP-OFF!

COACH

Yeah! You tell him, Drek!

STONE

PRL, you are not in my league. You've cheated to get where you are right now! You know it, and I know it! And you know why, Puerto? Because you know that in the ring...YOU. CAN'T. TOUCH. ME!

Drek is still holding onto PR's right arm.

DREK

P.R., regardless of what stipulation you pick, it will be ME who walks out of World Without End as Champion. NOT YOU! And THAT is the truth, Ruth!

"P.R.!"

"P.R.!"

"P.R.!"

"P.R.!"

DREK

And the truth hurts, doesn't it, Puerto? Now, I'm gonna ask you, P.R. How does it feel? How does it feel knowing that each and every chance you've gotten to become OAOAST World Champion, YOU'VE BLOWN IT!? How does it feel knowing that I am a TWO-TIME World Heavyweight Champion, while you have FAILED each and every time you've fought for the World Title. Tell me, HOW DOES THAT FEEL!? And P.R., tell me, how does it feel knowing that, on October 1st, you will once again FAIL to become World Champion, when I beat you in the ring!? How does that feel!?

PR doesn't say a word. He just stares at Drek.

DREK

You are right about one thing. It doesn't matter what stipulation you pick. Because no matter what match you pick for World Without End, it will end the same way: with me beating you and retaining MY OAOAST World Heavyweight Title! So, what's it gonna be, PR? What's the stipulation going to be? Is it going to be a Tables Match? Huh? Is that it? Am I going to have to slam you through a table to win? Is that it? Or is it...or is it a First Blood Match? Am I going to have to make you bleed to win? Because I would love to do that. Or a Casket Match? Because if it is, then I'm going to close the casket on your career!

The crowd boos. Drek is STILL holding onto PR's right arm.

DREK

Or how about a Ladder Match? I know just how much you LOVE Ladder Matches, right PR? You've lost every Ladder Match you've ever been in in the OAOAST! Is it a Steel Cage Match? Is that your stipulation? Oh, wait. I know. It's an "I Quit!" Steel Cage Match! That's it, isn't it? You want some revenge for Thunderkid forcing you to say "I quit!" last month at AngleSlam, am I correct? Well, if that's the case, prepare to say "I quit!" once again! And this time, I might even use something WORST than a piece of a table to make you say "I quit!" Stop stalling, and TELL ME THE DAMN STIPULATION!

PR stares at Drek for a few seconds. He puts the microphone to his lips.

COACH

Well, what's it gonna be?

THA PUERTO RICAN

First off, get your hands off Tha Puerto Rican!

The crowd cheers. PR pulls himself out of Drek's grip, finally.

PRL

And second of all, don't you ever, AND THA PUERTO RICAN MEANS EVER, interrupt me again! These people, the millions AND millions of Tha Puerto Rican's fans have come to see me, and I will NOT let anybody stop them from seeing me, ESPECIALLY by a big headed, annoying Goomba! Got it?

The crowd cheers PRL!

PR

Drek Stone, I have made up my mind. I know the stipulation I am going to pick. But before I tell you, I just wanted to let you know that come hell or high water, on Sunday, October 1st, at World Without End, Tha Puerto Rican is leaving San Antonio, Texas as the OAOAST Champion! Because, quite frankly, Drek, Tha Puerto Rican is...better than you. You see, the guys in the back know it, the LIGHTNING BOLTS know it, everybody in the whole entire world knows it! It's the truth! And the truth hurts, it really hurts...but not as much as Tha Puerto Rican is going to hurt you in two weeks at World Without End! THE CHAMP HAS--

DREK

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! THIS SHOW IS NOT GOING TO END LIKE THIS! NOT AGAIN! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU, YOU STUPID SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!

CROWD

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!

DREK

Now, PRL, tell me the stipulation RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW!

Tha Puerto Rican removes his sunglasses. Drek Stone removes *his* sunglasses. Tha Puerto Rican and Drek Stone are now eye-to-eye. The crowd is hot, waiting for the fisticuffs to commence.

COLE

You can cut the electricity with a knife, folks.

COACH

Hit him, Drek! Knock his lights out!

COLE

You idiot! If he does that, then he won't know the stipulation!

COACH

Oh, right.

PRL stands back a little.

PRL

You want to know what the stipulation is?

DREK STONE

You're damn right.

PRL

Do you really want to know?

DREK

Yes.

PRL

Do you REALLY REALLY want to know?

DREK

TELL ME THE F(Bleep)ING STIPULATION!

PRL

All right. Phew. Calm down. Switch to decaf. Jesus. Popick, my man, open up the briefcase, and show Drek Stone what the stipulation will be for our match at World Without End.

Popick obliges. He grabs the black briefcase, opens it, and looks inside it for something, he finds what he's looking for. It's a...it's....it's...

A towel.

COLE

Wait. What?

COACH

A towel? What's that for? To wipe Drek's forehead?

The crowd is just as puzzled as Cole and Coach are. Popick hands PR the towel. Drek is confused too.

DREK

PR! What's the stipulation!?

PRL

This IS the stipulation, you dingbat! You see, what happened last week gave me a good idea on what stipulation to choose for our match at World Without End. This is a match that doesn't get much love these days in wrestling. In fact, it hasn't been seen in the big leagues in, I think twelve years. Well, I'm bringing SexyBack. Drek Stone, on October 1st at OAOAST World Without End 2006, you and me, will compete, for the One And Only AngleSault Thread World Heavyweight Championship in...a Throw-In-The-Towel-Match!

COLE

Whoa! I didn't think of that.

PRL

Here's how it's going to go down. Each of us will have a cornerman in our...corner. I will have Popick with me. And you? Well, you can use your bitch, Hoff as your cornerman. Now, both of those guys will have a towel. And the only way the match will end is when one of them throws in the towel into the ring. THAT'S IT! No pinfalls. No submissions. No disqualifications. Just throw in the towel. That's all it'll take to win the match. Can you understand all of that?

DREK STONE

Yes. And fine. If that's the stipulation, so be it. At World Without End, Popick's gonna be the one who throws in the towel after I beat you to a bloody pulp, PR!

PR

Not if I beat you first, bitch! THE CHAMP HAS SPO-KUN~!

PR throws the towel in Drek's face, and starts punching him! Popick cheers him on!

COLE

PR laying into Drek Stone 10 days before World Without End!

The crowd is going crazy! PRL lays the smackdown on Drek (who has pulled the towel off of his head), with Rock-style punches to the temple. He whips Drek into the ropes.

SPINEBUSTER~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLE

Spinebuster! Spinebuster on Drek Stone!

COACH

He's not gonna--no way!

Drek Stone lies in the centre of the ring. Tha Puerto Rican yells at the crowd, and then stands over Drek. He kicks Drek's right arm over his chest.

COACH

No! No! No!

PR removes his right elbow pad, spits on it, and then throws it down on Drek. He then does some weird hand signals, and then bounces off the ropes...but is stopped by HOFF, who is on the ring apron!

COLE

Hey! It's Hoff! Hoff is here!

COACH

He's going to be Drek's cornerman at World Without End!

PR charges over to Hoff, and punches him in the face! The punch doesn't knock him down, so PR keeps punching Hoff, hoping to knock the big man off the ring apron.

COLE

PR laying into Hoff, but it doesn't seem to be working!

PR keeps laying into Hoff, to no avail. Finally, Hoff headbutts PRL! PRL stumbles around a bit...

RIGHT INTO A BRIEFCASE SHOT FROM DREK STONE!!!

COLE

PR goes down!

COACH

He just got hit with his own briefcase!

The crowd boos loudly. Drek Stone starts laying the boots into Tha Puerto Rican, and is soon joined by Hoff. Stephen Joseph Popick is unable to stop any of this because he has been knocked out cold by Drek.

COLE

Damn it! I can't believe I'm saying this, but, this isn't right! This isn't right at all!

COACH

Are you saying this about THA PUERTO RICAN?

COLE

Yeah. I feel so dirty.

Hoff and Drek continue beating the weakned Puerto Rican. Drek tells Hoff to pick PRL up.

"P.R.!"

"P.R.!"

"P.R.!"

"P.R.!"

Hoff picks the dazed PRL up. Drek Stone laughs in The Corporate Champ's face. He SLAPS PRL across his face. Hoff holds PRL up so that Drek can kick him in the gut.

STONECUTTER~!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

COLE

Stonecutter! Stonecutter on Tha Puerto Rican!

COACH

Yeah! That a-boy, Drek! Knock him out!

Tha Puerto Rican lies on the mat spread eagle. Drek taunts the challenger to his title, while Hoff poses for the fans. Drek soon joins his friend in the posing. Popick is starting to get up.

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican lies motionless on the mat as Drek Stone has finally, FINALLY gotten the upperhand on Tha Puerto Rican!

COACH

Yeah. We all thought HeldDOWN~! would end this week the way it has for the past three weeks, but, UH-UH! Drek has put a stop to that!

COLE

Tha Puerto Rican has announced the stipulation. It will be a Throw-In-The-Towel Match at World Without End for the World Heavyweight Title! Drek Stone will have Hoff in his corner. And Tha Puerto Rican will have Stephen Joseph Popick in his corner!

COACH

It's going to be a night to remember at World Without End!

"Woke Up This Morning" by A3 starts playing. The crowd is booing loudly, chanting, "DREK STONE SUCKS!" Drek Stone raises the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship belt over his head. He poses with Hoff in the ring. Tha Puerto Rican is still out cold. Popick tries to get up, but is kicked in the gut by Hoff!

COLE

Drek Stone has got Tha Puerto Rican right where he wants him. Will he be able to hold onto his Title at World Without End?

COACH

Oh yeah, baby. That match is Drek's for the taking! I just know it!

Hoff sits PRL up. Drek smiles evilly.

COLE

Oh no. What now?

Drek grabs PRL's briefcase again. He measures PRL up, and then charges forward, jumping up, and smashing the briefcase on top of PRL's head!

COLE

Oh come on! He's had enough damn it! Somebody stop this!

COACH

It's Tha Puerto Rican. Nobody's going to stop this! Everyone in the back is probably enjoying this right now!

PRL falls back down onto the mat. "Woke Up This Morning" continues playing as Drek Stone drops the briefcase, and then does the "You can't see me!" hand gesture, mocking Tha Puerto Rican. Drek high fives Hoff, and then raises his hands again. Popick is crawling over to PRL.

COLE

Drek Stone didn't want this night to end the way it has for the past three weeks, and well, he got his wish. We end HeldDOWN~! tonight with Drek Stone, NOT Tha Puerto Rican, on top! But will that be the same result in 10 days at World Without End when Tha Puerto Rican battles Drek Stone in a Throw-In-The-Towel Match for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Title? Fans, thanks for joining us this week. We'll be back next week with more exciting OAOAST action as we countdown to World Without End from San Antonio, Texas! For Jonathon Coachman, this is Michael Cole saying goodnight everybody from Houston, Texas!

Stephen Joseph Popick is checking on "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican despite being in pain himself. P.R. is knocked out on the canvas, the victim of the black briefcase shot (twice). Hoff and "Reckless" Drek Stone continue celebrating their evil misdeed and the last shot of this week's HeldDOWN~! is a close-up of Drek Stone raising the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship belt in the air with an evil smile on his face while the crowd boos loudly and "Woke Up This Morning" by A3 continues playing. Some garbage is being thrown into the ring but that's okay because Drek Stone got what he wanted.

He's gotten some revenge on Tha Puerto Rican.

FADE OUT

CREDITS

Written by:

Alfdogg

King Cucaracha

Zack Malibu

Tony149

KingPK

Longdogger Pete

Ed Wood Caulfield

The Man Behind the Curtain:

KingPK

©2006 OAOAST Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.

Sign in to follow this