TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RobJohnstone

Who does not like me as a poster and why?

Guest RobJohnstone

alwayspissedoff, the only reason I started this is because I have good convo in other threads (DVD, sports, general,etc...) but in the wrestling forums, I would post something pro HHH or ask what facts do people have to prove hhh holds people down, etc.... and the thread goes to shit. Basically I get the feeling if I bash kurt angle or praise hhh it's a flame bait, but atleast I think I cleared something up with alfdogg.

--Rob

Guest Kid Kablam
Come on anglesault, you get banned everywhere, for the same reason, flame baiting, you cannot be hypocrytical and accuse me of it when you are like the master

Well, actually, I got banned from one place that is now under fire for it's questionable ban policy. And on top of that, I have enevr staled another poster across the board.

I NEVER used you to try and get noticed on the board. I disagreed with one of your statements one time, and then realized that you are a worthless piece of shit

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! I couldn't care less about you until the OAOAST started. At that point, I was already an established poster on the board. You on the other hand, were some nobody who liked some band no one had ever heard of. You decided to enter the OAOAST for no real reason, and got your ass WHOOPED in the emoticon war. After that, thet whole board had at least heard of you. But that wasn't enough, was it? You kept coming BACK to the OAOAST, and did mock spears until i would finally pay attention to you. Don't twist the facts, cleft.

It seems to me that *you* are using *me* as a means of getting over, as opposed to the other way around.

Yes, I needed you to get over on this board. [/sarcasm]

As for Rob(John)Stone, I've got nothing against him.

Ooh, here's a group of winners.

I dunno Anglesault, you may be Holding Treble Clef down. Trpile H would be proud.

Guest GenerationNever

Okay Rob, let me address your "points." First off, for all those who are wondering, I'm seventeen, and was born on 3/3/85. Good, now that that's out of the way. Rob, people don't like you because you insult them to try to get a rise out of them. Add that with your spelling and incoherantness. You also state your opinions as fact and use childish insults CONSTANTLY. Basically, you picked a fight with me to get attention and get yourself noticed, that's all.

Rather then talking it out, you use insults and ENJOY the fighting. You have no interest in intelligent conversation, just flaming. While some MAY like you, this is because you treat them differantly. Differance is, I never wanted to fight with you. Hell, I've been here awhile as Justin Spike-O and Risk and learned that mindless flaming doesn't get you anywhere.

I posted the firing threads because I am a perfectionist and like things to be perfect. It greatly has depressed me the way wrestling has become, I was(and am)desparate to fix it. While I know that it may never happen, it was a good release of anger and showed me how others felt about the situation. Lots of smart marks are bitter, angry, and cynical, the same is true for me.

But back on topic. If you want to be respected for your opinions than you must respect the opinions of others. If you don't agree with them, tell them, but don't insult them for what they think. It might also help to use better grammar, some take people less seriously if they don't use it. This is all I have to say. Later.

Guest goodhelmet

"incoherantness."

incoherence or incoherency?

-you really shouldn't attack someone for their spelling if you are making up words that don't exist.

"Well, if my memory serves me correctly, you only started really using the emoticons after Goodhelmet and CWM started creaming their pants. Since this is perhaps your "greatest accomplishment" on this board (the one thing that people remember you most for), it is perhaps what got you most over in the first place (it led to the start of the aWo). So, in fact, you used me to get over."

-for the record, i didn't cream my pants. and those emoticons were funny for the first three pages and then they became tiresome and stale. i enjoyed the awo folder for the first 30 pages or so and then like all good things, it lost its luster. when an idea strays too far from the original intent then it ceases to be relevant in my eyes.

"Since the OAOAST took off, you have developed a loyal following of mindless cocksuckers (not all the members of the OAOAST, just certain members, and they know who they are) who have taken to calling me "Cleft", which is perhaps the most retarded nickname ever bestowed upon anyone. This is another way in which you have used me to get over."

-amen to that! and the nickname is pretty weak. if they were trying to imply you were a treble CLEF then i don't really see the humour in that. if it's a pun that i missed out on then disregard because the joke went over my head.

Guest GenerationNever

One word makes no differance. The majority of my posts are spelled quite well.

Guest papacita

I don't have a problem with you specifically, and a lot of times I can see exactly where you're coming from in your posts. But sometimes, you do come across as a bit of an asshole. No offense.

Guest Incandenza
Since the OAOAST took off, you have developed a loyal following of mindless cocksuckers (not all the members of the OAOAST, just certain members, and they know who they are) who have taken to calling me "Cleft", which is perhaps the most retarded nickname ever bestowed upon anyone. This is another way in which you have used me to get over

This is the only point in this AS-TC thread so far that isn't open to debate or interpretation, and it's true. TC is in the right.

Guest GenerationNever

I started a topic awhile ago on which AS and TC could settle their problems. The topic was "Anglesault vs. Treble Charger". Frankly, I like Sault, but I don't have a problem with Treble. Anyways, back on topic...

Guest crandamaniac
I have no problem with RobStone, actually. Yeah, there's nothing I like about him, but he doesn't go about and ruin perfectly good threads; he chooses to start shitty threads and maintain that level of shittiness throughout, IN THAT THREAD AND THAT THREAD ONLY. As long as he keeps it contained within those limits, I have no beef with the guy.

Wasn't Rob the same guy who started a thread about threads he hated in the WWF Folder, then started another thread about the same thing 2 days later before he got banned? And he was about to post a part 2 to one of those threads also

Guest RobJohnstone
I have no problem with RobStone, actually. Yeah, there's nothing I like about him, but he doesn't go about and ruin perfectly good threads; he chooses to start shitty threads and maintain that level of shittiness throughout, IN THAT THREAD AND THAT THREAD ONLY. As long as he keeps it contained within those limits, I have no beef with the guy.

Wasn't Rob the same guy who started a thread about threads he hated in the WWF Folder, then started another thread about the same thing 2 days later before he got banned? And he was about to post a part 2 to one of those threads also

it was my way to mock risk, I thought it was rather funny, it could have gone over peoples heads.

--Rob

Guest Incandenza
it was my way to mock risk, I thought it was rather funny, it could have gone over peoples heads.

The highbrow humor of RobStone. It's not for everyone.

Guest RobJohnstone

hahaha, I know you were trying to make fun of me and all, but that was a funny response.

--Rob

Guest RetroRob215

I used to think you were an annoying troll, but over the last month or two you seemed to make a miraculous turnaround. I also like your bluntness. That is a good quality to have.

Guest RobJohnstone

thanks retrorob, I take pride in not "dancing" on the board.

--Rob

Guest RobJohnstone

am the kid - the majority of the hhaters don't.

--Rob

Guest AM The Kid

It's not just that, you just grate on my nerves in every post.

Guest areacode212

I don't have a problem with RobStone....well, except for the time (in a now-vanished post in this thread) he called Buffy the Vampire Slayer "gay shit" and made fun of me for liking Alysson Hannigan over Tara Reid. GRRRRRRRRRRRR........

But still, even though he sometimes comes off as a prick (or used to), he can make some good points and can be a nice guy when he feels like it.

Guest RobJohnstone

you know, I notice people say I can be nice when I try, I think they are right. Alot of people are dicks in general which brings my asshole side out. Ignorance and inability to listen to vaid points ruins really good threads or creates bad ones in general (Anglesault, risk, I am looking in your direction). People on here who I respect I have no quarrels with, but it's those damn idiots that make my bad side come out, in turn make me look bad. Anyway

Areacode, I still think tara reid is hotter, so THERE :P

--Rob

Guest Some Guy
I don't have a problem with RobStone....well, except for the time (in a now-vanished post in this thread) he called Buffy the Vampire Slayer "gay shit" and made fun of me for liking Alysson Hannigan over Tara Reid. GRRRRRRRRRRRR........

I have to agree with Rob about both of those things. :)

TC were you refering to me as one of AS's "loyal following of mindless cocksuckers?" Calling you "Treble Cleft" is a joke, a weak joke but it stuck and is shorter to type than "Charger" and I've never heard of that band. I have no problem with you, other than the pedophile thing. :)

Rob, I've seen good posts and bad posts from you, the latter more prevelant than the former, but over all I don' thave too much problem with you. I think you should learn the difference between "There", "Their", and "They're." Heres a little code for you, "They're over there with their friends." Don't worry if I made a mistake I'm sure GH will be right there to correct it.

You however have managed to piss of a lot of posters who I like (Alf, Risk, CWM, AS, etc..) so you aren't on my list of favorite posters or anything.

Guest RobJohnstone

some guy, I can't help that you associate youself with idiots. I'm sure risk is plotting up the next 30 wrestlers he will fire next week in his fantasy booking tyraids. I'm sure anglesault right now is reviewing monday's raw wondering how the raw roster is holding angle down through "brand extention". Oh boy, shenangens

--Rob

Guest Some Guy

I like them because of their contributions to the OAOAST, not necessarilly the content of their other posts. I disagree with a lot of what AS et al. say, but i don't go around flaming them for saying it.

Do you realize that flaming people for their opinion because they disagree with yours is quite hypocritical?

Guest RobJohnstone

it may be, but I am tired of it, I know the whole stoop to their level thing, but fuck it. I am tired of shitty threads, down with them all. Anglesault's bullshit is tiresome, he says the same shit, all the fucking time. ANGLE CANNOT WORK 5 STAR MATCHES WITH EVERYONE. ANGLE CANNOT GO OVER EVERYTIME. Thats my quarrel with him. Risk is just an idiot, and I enjoy mocking him because his posts were the dumbest shit I have ever read ever. I would love to see him write an essay on the stupid shit he posts here, or a column whatever.

--Rob

Guest TestKick

Rob, I agree with some of your points about these posters... but you're going about it all the wrong way. Responding to them constantly with insulting comments only makes the situation worse.

You say they make the same, boring, tired posts over and over again... don't read them... ignore them. I think you are an intelligent poster, but stop letting shit get to you. If you can't, then find another wrestling board, because this place isn't for you then. There are other boards with more people who share your views.

Guest Some Guy

So you're going to stop what you percieve as trolling with more trolling? How is that going to make the board better?

Try PMing them to straighten out your differences, people might hate you less.

Guest GenerationNever

Don't bother with him, Some Guy. I have tried to settle this with him in a mature way, but his kind, trolls, only knows how to flame. He has no real reason to be here other then to put down the opinions of others and kiss ass so he doesn't get banned. It's best to just ignore him and let him rot here. His little mind is of no consequence.

Guest AM The Kid
Ignorance and inability to listen to vaid points ruins really good threads or creates bad ones in general

Pot, meet kettle...

WTF?! Every point on Triple H I made in the "Some Understanding" topic, you didn't even reply to a thing I said. You took what I said and made into what you wanted and then flamed me on that. When myself and others were making valid points you went back to the same old shit. Hypocrite.

Guest GenerationNever

Like I said, he doesn't add anything except irrational flames.