TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dangerous A

Some understanding.............

Guest Daredevil21

Jesus Christ, some of the people on this board are pathetic. You guys spend so much damn time bitching at each other about who isn't liked around here. Well guess what? It's a god damn message board, who the fuck cares if you're popular or not? Come here, express your opinions, and leave it at that. These flame wars between people who throw back the tired "No one here likes you; you're an idiot" insults are getting on my fucking nerves. It would be nice if some of you would, for like 10 minutes, quit worrying about what someone else thinks of you, and just do what you're suppose to do at a message board: DISCUSS THINGS. If you come on a board simply to flame others and get into petty arguements, then I can only imagine what kind of dateless wonder you must be in the real world. Grow up.

Guest GenerationNever

Hey, I've tried to talk to Stone reasonably, but he won't have that.

Guest AM The Kid
DangerousA, you are the man, good job on this thread, before all the shit went downhill.

--Rob

God, you are such a little asskisser. You are the one who started all of the flaming, like you always do. You weren't even invited here, I was, via PM. When are you going to realise you aren't welcome or respected here?

You're the tits.

Guest AM The Kid

You better believe it.

Anyways, the conclusion I've come to after this thread is...Rob is a sad, sad little man. Theeee End.