TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RetroRob215

NWA TNA Week 3

Guest RetroRob215

Cablevision still refuses to pick of the NWA, so I was wondering which matches were good and whether any would be worth putting on a comp.

Guest dreamer420

we're in the same boat as my satellite provider is refusing to show the nwa anymore due to lack of canadian content I hear.

i actually like the company and i am trying to help support them but i can't even do so.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

The X Title match was going okay until my DirecTV froze up for like 6 or 7 minutes(FUCK YOU, DIRECTV!)

I still question the sanity of booking Styles twice though(I won't spoil it for ya).

Oh, and Kenny boy refrained from wearing the flip-flops for this week's promo(which is a good thing).

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

SPOILER

I would bet that they booked Styles into the Tag MAtch with Lynn because Lynn will win the #1 contender match this week.

I think they are going to go for one of those partners feuding over another title thing.

Like Misterio and Kidman did in WCW.

Guest dreamer420

that is the angle i see coming too. also the same as austin and taker being tag champs back in july 98.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

you know...I'm pretty much counting the days until Wednesdays now...

which is funny because I almost forgot that Raw was on before I can get there.

Guest dreamer420

damn you, i don't want to hear that shit. all i have to look forward to is the wwe, which i do love, but it is nice to have differnt choices.

Guest nikowwf

I'd like NWA much more if it was free. I bought week 2 (couldn't find a place to see week 1), skipped 3 and WILL see week 4. But the $10 a week is a little too much...anybody else beginning to feel this?

NIKO

Guest RetroRob215

Unfortunately I'm not because Cablevision is run by a bunch of jackasses. That is all.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

"I'd like NWA much more if it was free. I bought week 2 (couldn't find a place to see week 1), skipped 3 and WILL see week 4. But the $10 a week is a little too much...anybody else beginning to feel this? "

Break it down.

4 weeks in a month at 10 bucks a show = 40 bucks a month.

40 bucks a month for 8 hours.

the WWE is 35 bucks for 3 hours.

Now obviously all 8 of those hours aren't good wrestling...

but it does kind of justify the purchase for you when you are deciding whether or not to buy something that the WWE gives you for free.

At least it does for me.

And dreamer...its not that what they are doing is all that great at all...its more of being fed up with the same old from the WWE and being excited in a product again.

Getting to meet new characters...watch different styles...ANd watch a company try to grow...

I find it pretty interesting.

Can't wait till Wednesday.

Guest dreamer420

i don't know. i saw week one and it was awesome. i was wanting more but maybe that just come from my wcw thunder fetish.