TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lightning Flik

Should I return?

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should I return?

• I want Lightning Flik to return to the SJL.
    • Lightning Flik can keep his ass at home.

Guest Lightning Flik

There you go. You guys take it from here. Lightning Flik's future in SJL is up to you all.

Guest Lightning Flik

If you guys want me back that bad, I'll be back. And back ASAP.

Guest HVilleThugg

It's up to you boyo...but I will say that the JL could use the help roster-wise. But still...no one here can make that decision for you...it's all up to whether or not you want to come back.

But i still voted for yes.

Da "shilling for roster size" H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

My vote's yes, as long as you stick around. You were a good writer with a helluva lot of growing potential, already diving deep into storylines and interesting matches. As long it's not a "I'm back...for two weeks and then I'm gone again until I feel like coming back for another two weeks" return, we'd be oh-so-happy to have you.

Guest -Cutthroat-

Well, it's good to have another JL in action. Makes for good cards a such...

But if you want to come back you can, if you don't, then don't.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

And in an amazing miracle not foreseen, Cutthroat paraphrases what everyone else is saying in the worst possible way.

Mr. Flik, you should definitely come back to the JL and start back where you left off. For sure, you could add a lot of needed thunder to JL cards. I support whatever you do, but wish you'd come back much sooner :)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

You mean a lot of...

...wait for it...

...wait for it...

THUNDAHR!

Oh man, I kill me.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Yeah, I remembered Marcus Thundahr, but we never saw much of him did we?

Guest ErekT2k

I felt like voting no but I really meant yes. Ionno why. Just come back. It's your choice anyways.

Guest KingOfOldSchool

During the time I was around, you really weren't. I remember debuting as a rookie, and you left not long after; Only for you to come back some time later and disappear again, so I didn't see much. But what I saw was good, and there's that potential on your side to become a possible upper-carder.

The JL could always use another name, and I want you back in an extended run to see what you truly can do. However, just by you making this poll, and me reading your recent comments, there's still some doubt. In spite of what's ultimately said on this thread, the last persons you really should be listening to are us. Because of that doubt, I don't think you should come back until you're ready for it, or else it'll probably just lead to another early vacation.

Guest Lightning Flik

Ok... Let's put it this way, I'm doubtful that I'd make a return this month. I could make it, but since I'll be moving, I'm doubtful that it'd I'd be writing on a consistant basis within this month, and probably wouldn't be until sometime in the middle of August.

And yes, I'm doubtful about returning. Wouldn't you be if you hadn't done any writing for almost six months? And most of the stuff I'm writing right now is horrendous. My doubt, is more nervous doubting about not being able to do what I know I can do, and producing some horrible stuff. It's not that I'm doubtful I want to or can return, it's just I'm not sure if I'd be up to my old tricks right off the bat.

As for the poll, if I wasn't talking about myself. I'm talking about the one and only, Lightning Flik of IGNWF/IGNJL acclaim. If I wanted a poll about myself, I'd have put my real name up here. I want you guys to decide if I bring back the ol' guy. Although I heard some complaints about Lightning Flik stealing Thor's thundahr.

Gotta admit that's funny... Where was I?

Oh, yah. Don't think I gave ya my real name, which is Dorian. And so, yes, I will be making a return sometime here, but I wanted to know if I bring back my old character. Sorry I wasn't around to clear this up soon, but I've been packing and cleaning and stuffy like that.

Guest Lightning Flik

Could I just add how long these dang poll thingies take to finishes? I wanna know when I should let it be known if I'm coming back as Lightning Flik (minus the Lightning monicker part), or as someone else.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Keep your ass at home, bitch!

*discovered the problem of writers leaving...*

:)

Sign in to follow this