TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bcu1979

(Observer) NWO changes another finish

Guest bcu1979

More great news in the latest Wrestling Observer newsletter. It appears that the original finish for the Booker/Goldust v. X-pac/Show match on RAW match two weeks ago was for Booker T to pin X-Pac. Nash and X-Pac went over the writer's heads and complained to Vince who agreed to change the finish to Show pinning Goldust.

The constant favortism the NWO receives is starting to cause some commotion backstage, especially since Booker is supposed to be getting a big push right now.

In another note, the early Backlash PPV estimate is a .8 or about 400,000 buys.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

You can't see it...but I have my shocked face on right now.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

and I say..

Is this NEW to anybody? We know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

(Personally, I think they're keeping X-puke around until Kane comes back..but that's me.)

Guest RetroRob215

Is this actually new information? Wasn't there a thread already started about X-Pac not wanting to lose to Booker and get beaten by Nash and HBK, or was that just speculation?

Guest alfdogg

That thread said that X-Pac was injured (with injured in quotations) and couldn't do the match.

Guest Shaved Bear

man we should all burn down X-Pac's house, then when the WWF fires him, he will then be jobless and homeless

Guest Downhome

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo, let's all cry a river over this. Here, I'll give you all a few moments...

(go ahead and get it all out of your systems)

...ok now, I hope that did it. I would just like to take this time to openly say who gives a flying hell? Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing you who made this thread as this is a "news item" to most on this board, so I'm sure many appriciates you letting everyone know. No, this is a bashing to everyone who just can't get over this, and who have allowed this forum to become over run with nWo put downs, Bradshaw jokes, HHH jokes, and whatever the hell else is the "cool thing" of the time.

For starters, I personally feel that if the nWo is going to be around, they need to just destroy people for a while. Just f'n make it so fans begin to care about them, just let them run crazy on screen. So in that respect, I'm glad someone in the group is bitching about laying down in yet another meaningless tag match. The nWo is never going to get over if they loose, and they'll never get over if they just trade wins every now and then. If they are going to be on TV, they need to be a force, and that can only be done by them teaming the hell up on everyone they face, at least long enough to BEGIN to get over, and beat just about anyone they face. The nWo angle is not your typical angle, they can't go and loose, they MUST win, they MUST look like an on screen force, because if they do that the right way...

...then perhaps we can build up for a damn climax, and FINALLY, an ending to the entire nWo angle that will finally mean something to both the angle itself, and more importantly, the fans.

Like it or not, the fans want to react to the nWo. Many feel it, the emotion from the first time it was around and they want to feel that way again. Have it be they want to be pissed off as hell at them, or they want to cheer them like crazy, but it's there, I assure you. But they are not going to be able to experiance that untill the nWo gets over. The fans can't make that happen, they have no reason at all to respond really right now. The nWo must go out, and make an impact, after doing that for a while, THEN we can have what all of the "Smarks" wish to happen...

...that being, having Booker T, Goldust, or hell how about Benoit, Eddy or whoever else just end the nWo feud by stoping them once and for all. My point, is we need an ending and a CLIMAX to the angle, and that can ONLY happen by allowing the nWo to get over...

...*sigh*...

...I am begining to think I am the only one who even realizes this.

Guest Austin3164life

Like I have stated before dozens of times, bringing in the nWo back into the mix was one of the worst ideas to merely pop the ratings. The nWo is a dead and buried stable that is trying to find new life again. Now, with the apparent announcement of Triple H back into the Cliq--- I mean nWo (cough cough), it's as if the Clique will rule television once again, as well as backstage (rumors). Kevin Nash and X-Pac are NOT ME quality, and need to stop complaining about putting newer stars over. People want Booker T to be huge, not the nWo. Sure, people want to see the nWo, but only for elevated wrestlers to go over them in fitting fashion. We are now in the new millenium of wrestling and we can definitely do without the Clique's shennanigans........

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Oh comeon...

Nash NEEDS to Main Event.

He and Flair and Hogan and Taker can rule the top of the idustry!!!!!!!!!

TOOTHLESS AGRESSION!!!!!!!!

Guest Downhome
TOOTHLESS AGRESSION!!!!!!!!

If Benoit ever said that, I would quite possibly never stop laughing. :D

Guest TheSoleSurvivor

I clearly remember JR saying in one of his Hoss Reports a few months back taht Hugh Morrus was a true stud, a diamond in the rough, and that he would be joining the main event ranks soon enough. Morrus vs. Nash........SMELLLLLL the ratings!

Wait........doesn't JR say that about everybody? My bad.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

He says it about Hosses.

When it comes to guys like RVD and Storm he says stuff like:

"I'm glad to see that RVD is getting a chance to shine with more tv time"

or

"You may as well engrave LAnce Storms name on the IC belt for the next few years, from where I sit"

Hosses are Main Eventers...over exciting people and good wrestlers are not.

Guest Zero_Cool

Oh well, as long X-Pac and Show job clean to Booker and Goldust in a high profile match, I think it's all good. Of course, this does make you shake your head at them for the 800th time. ;)

Guest Trivia247

Anyone else read into the blurb in the Ross report saying the WWE Needs...NEEDS Kevin Nash Main Eventing?

OMG!

Guest TheSoleSurvivor

Yeah, that one had me laughing for a while...."Aww, for gawd sake's bah gawd, we need Big Kev to step up to the plate and carry the WWE on his very shoulders, for pete's sake bah gawd! He is destined to lead the WWE onto greater things"......JR proceeds to write a thesis on why Nash is so cool.

"And oh yeah, Lance Storm is progressing well, and we hope to see this young techinican on the main WWE roster soon enough."