TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LesnarLunatic

zacalex sighting on the KayfabeMemories board

Guest LesnarLunatic

All this is recent stuff... should we inform the KM people of Zac's influence on this board? just to mess up his head more?

"I was really mad when Tenryu and Kitao beat Demoltion at Wrestlemania 7. Why did Vince let the stupid Japs beat one of the best tag teams in the WWF? Tenryu is just a stupid washed up wrestler who belongs in a retirement home. Kitao is just some dumb, fat, ugly sumo wrestler"

"I don't like wrestling from the 70s because there's barely anyone I know from that era. Also, there were barely any bad gimmicks in any of the feds in the 70s."

"What is wrong with the WWF being cartoonish? Face it, wrestling is meant to be family entertainment, not hardcore violence. Had JCP made its own magazine, action figures, books and other merchandise, they would have been better than WWF."

"First of all people, WWF was the best fed in the 80s because they had lots of merchandise as well as its own magazine. It also had Hulk Hogan, who made the WWF the biggest fed in the 80s. As far as JCP goes, it pretty much sucked until Ted Turner bought it in November 1988"

"I have seen one Tenryu match and one Inoki match. I don't need to see more of their matches because they are shitty wrestlers and can't fight jack @#%$."

His profile

and one last thing, from another poster:

"I just saw a post on another topic that said the NWA in the 1980's wasn't ALL good and the WWF in the 1980's wasn't ALL bad. I completely agree. All I'm saying zacalex, is that obviously, most everyone who posts here likes JCP. I don't understand why you continue to inject anti-JCP stuff here, unless it's just to get something started.

Like the WWF all you want. Hey, I did, too, some stuff. But don't purposely start things. A lot of these guys who post here are very knowledgable about wrestling, particularly Mid Atlantic, Georgia, JCP, etc. Doesn't mean you're not. Have your opinion, but don't be so confrontational. If I didn't know better I would swear you use zacalex as a sign-in name and you're actual name is Vince Russo"

shits gonna fly in the KM forums, Luke Perry hath arrived on their silly fag stupid dumbasses!

let the bad jokes fly!

Guest The Man in Blak

As long as he doesn't come back here, I couldn't care less where the hell that silly bastard went to.

Guest LesnarLunatic

He was alot of fun until he found the jokebook.

Fun meaning "It was fun to mock him"

I know he is on here as "The Genius", it just seems like the way he is.

But if he isn't the Genius, and he comes back, he'll probably use the same sort of name. :)

Guest GenerationNever

Actually, you are forgetting something: THE GENIUS ONLY PRETENDS TO BE DUMB~! Trust me on this, I know him from the old board.

Guest genius1591

I DON'T KNOW ZACALEX STYLE OF POST, BUT KNOW THAT I HAVE AN IDEA, I THINK HE IS LIKE THE REST OF YOU, VERY GAY!