TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, July 11th

Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, July 11th

Due: 3pm EASTERN TIME on Thursday

Arena: The Really Cool and Rad Arena, Houston Texas

Send everything to Longdogger_Pete! He will be posting this show and making the Wrath card yo.

NOTE CARD CHANGES

No Show And Leave The JL FOREVER Match - Send to Suicide King

Jacob Helmsley vs. Flexxx

- Twochronic no showers, two who should have been in the WF a year ago, face each other in what will be a tough slog. Apparently Flexxx is going to no show already, but such is life. No show this guys, and find a new e-fed.

- Word Limit: 1500

European/TV Titles Two Falls Match - Send to HVilleThugg

"The Franchise" Mak Francis © © vs. T-Bone vs. Thor vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

- The 1st fall is for the TV title, the 2nd fall is for the European title. Francis has pretty much beaten all comers since joining the SJL - now for his toughest task yet. T-Bone, Jenkins and Thor both are proving to be quite a force since coming back/joining the SJL, and get their chance to shine here. Francis might want to drop one, perhaps two of his belts. Maybe. Hint.

- Word Limit: 5000

Serect Hardcore Match - Send to Suicide King

??? vs. ???

- Two question mark people - and who they are might shock you...

- Word Limit: 5000

Rock Em, Sock Em Robots Match - Send to Longdogger_Pete

HVille Thugg vs. Suicide King

- Two former SWF champions will don the official SWF boxing puppet things, which were made in their image, at the announce table in order to decide who will post Metal and make the next Wrath card! The pressures on here.

- Word Limit: 900 {no, I didn't edit this...it was always 900 words}

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT - Matches word limits are 5000.

Semi Final 1 - Send to Thoth

Fugue vs. CIA

- Fugue ended up getting a match in, so meh.

Semi Final 2 - Send to Longdogger_Pete

Silent vs. Renegade

- Two vets collide - the winner here will surely be the favourite to become the next SJL champion.

Guest realitycheck

Card looks rockolicious.

I'd hardly call that first match a punishment match, considering what Thugg booked for me that one time, but hey, all's good in love, e-fedding, and when Crusen's booking a card. (Suck up points: + 5)

And ??? men? ROCK! Main event looks like another proud edition to the JL's long line of three-way matches, and I await the double fall match eagerly. But...

There's a sure showstealer in this card. King and Thugg in a rematch from January? HOLD ME BACK!

-Z

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Crusen, edit the title of your own topic. I did the rest, but Thursday's Metal, you silly goof. Wrath is the Tuesday show.

Guest Lightning Flik

Actually Z, the stealer of the show is going to be whoever wins that Surprise Hardcore Match that's really going to shock people.

Unlike someone who knows what's going down like myself. Yet, I'm quite sure it's going to definitely steal the spotlight of King and Thugg.

:lol: For like about as much time to go from that match to the sock'em match!

Guest midnight_burn

I see a Match of the Year Candidate here. Not the Main Event for the Vacant World Title, which will surely be great, but it doesn't stand a chance up against the Rock Em Sock Em robot match.

Thugg v King will blow the house down. Will it be as good as thier Clusterfuck match? I think it will be 5o times as good, but only time, will tell....

Guest Suicide King

Oh boy! Finally I can show the world that I am the King of Rock em Sock em!

Oh, and Crusen? I edited in fugue's winning match to the last show. He's slow, but he wrote something. Might want to change the show opener. Or not, whichever.

Guest Suicide King

Sorry about that crusen. I understand if you have LDP job my robot match. ;)

Guest SupaTaft

Now help me out here. In my match, does a person wishing to obtain a belt, have to pin Mak? Or can they pin who ever is available? Anyways this will assuredley be the toughest match of my fledgling carreer.

*sings* TV Title here I come, right back where I started from. *stops singing*

Guest hhh6294

Okay... what the hell... I DID NOT NO-SHOW!!! I WROTE SOMETHING!!!!

It might have been 40 words, but at least I wrote. I sent it to King also... so if he didn;t get it the PM system is fucked up. BUT I DID SHOW UP ON CRIMSON!!!

Guest Ace309

Taft: Two-fall, two-title matches work like this:

- First fall, TV Title, whoever scores the first pin, knockout or submission (in theory, DQ or Countout, but please don't write those) on whoever else wins the TV Title. No one is eliminated, and everyone competes in the second fall.

- Second fall, European Title, whoever scores a pin, KO or submission on whoever else wins the European Title, and the match ends.

Mak could, in theory, lose both his belts without ever being pinned, knocked out or even touched. He could lose both belts and be elevated to the World Title level without losing any heat! (hint hint)

Guest kelloggs

Exactly TAAMO, exactly.

You posted it before I could. If you kiddies win and kill my heat...I will be upset. Not that you even respect me in the first place. Do I even have any heat. ;)

Sorry Thor, I think I might write myself to keep the TV title. If I won that would really stick it to TNT and that's all I want out of this match. Damn him for BWHAHAHAAHing. :P LDP if you're reading this how far am I from his record. :lol: Kidding, kidding...or am I.

M. "heatless anyways" Francis

Guest Longdogger_Pete

OK, I'm confused. So if this is Metal, and I'm posting Metal and booking Wrath, does this mean the Rock Em Sock Em Robots match is for the right to post Wrath and book Crimson?

Oh, and Jake, if you've been following the boards, I think King deleted all his PMs and then told you and Fugue to resend the matches. So um... ask King.

Oh yeah, and one more edit: Franchise, you're 17 days from breaking TNT's record. So there you have it.

Guest Listen2Reason

First, I'd just like to say...Crusen, thank you for rewriting the card and putting me in. I definitely appreciate it.

Second...King, if you could, I'd like a small favor; I'd just like you to read the reply I posted in your "What should I do to no-showers" thread, and then tell me exactly what time I should have sent my match to you, in order not to be deemed "slow". Thanks.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I'm going to change the due time to Eastern time, so we don't have any confusion like on the last card. EASTERN TIME, people. 3 PM eastern. 2 PM central. 1 PM mountain. 12 PM Pacific. I have no bloody clue what it is in Australia, but I think all our Aussies are in the WF presently.

So, 3 PM EASTERN TIME. Board time is confusing because it's something like almost Greenwich mean time, but not quite, so I'm just going to say EASTERN TIME.

EASTERN TIME. THREE P-M. Follow?

Guest -Cutthroat-

Serect Hardcore Match

??? vs. ???

=

Serect Hardcore Match

Ted Flink vs. Jack the Ripper Lightning Flik

Just a guess...

Guest Lightning Flik

Dammit! I'm not coming back yet. I'm moving here soon, so it AIN'T ME who's participating in the match!

It's my buddy and the guy who talked me into getting my ass back that is wrestling in this match! Not ME!

Guest hhh6294
Serect Hardcore Match

??? vs. ???

=

Serect Hardcore Match

Ted Flink vs. Lightning Flik

Just a guess...

Boy Deepthroat... that is so... WRONG!!!!!

quit thinking... people's IQs can only drop so far reading your posts...

Guest Lightning Flik

Look people, if I came back I would make sure everyone knew I was back. My return is slated for sometime in August. Unless someone presents me with a hell a reason as to why I show up for about 2 weeks and then spend 2 weeks off trying to move.

Guest HVilleThugg

So wait Edwin...I'm confused. Is it "eastern time" or what? Can you please clarify when the matches are due?

Da "writing his first match in 2 months...yipee!" H

Guest crusen86

Uh...

1. Mak, drop at least the TV belt or I will have you terminated.

2. "OK, I'm confused. So if this is Metal, and I'm posting Metal and booking Wrath, does this mean the Rock Em Sock Em Robots match is for the right to post Wrath and book Crimson?"

Yes.

3. 40 words doesn't constitute a match.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Exactly TAAMO, exactly.

You posted it before I could. If you kiddies win and kill my heat...I will be upset. Not that you even respect me in the first place. Do I even have any heat. ;)

Sorry Thor, I think I might write myself to keep the TV title. If I won that would really stick it to TNT and that's all I want out of this match. Damn him for BWHAHAHAAHing. :P LDP if you're reading this how far am I from his record. :lol: Kidding, kidding...or am I.

M. "heatless anyways" Francis

Bah. I don't feel like typing another speech, just read my second post in the comments thread you Comi-Nazi. :angry:

Guest kelloggs

You guys are taking this way to seriously I was just kidding to mess with TNT. Well instead of pulling the wool over everybodies eyes with a list of PM's and shadow talk like I was going to, I'll just say it now for everyone to read. I'm not writing for this match. I'll still PM Thugg to make sure but I have a crap load of work and quite frankly I wouldn't want to piss Crusen or any JLCC member off anyways. I just want to see which person out of the three will actually win this because I shouldn't choose who wins. I may promo but I'm not sure what about yet. I thought it be a nice idea to keep it uncertain if I lost while writing a match.

Also If my three opponents didn't get the hint from Flesher and then me again look at the thread again. If you still don't understand what to do PM me.

M. "Sorry about the confusion and hopefully puts this to rest" Francis

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
You guys are taking this way to seriously I was just kidding to mess with TNT. Well instead of pulling the wool over everybodies eyes with a list of PM's and shadow talk like I was going to, I'll just say it now for everyone to read. I'm not writing for this match. I'll still PM Thugg to make sure but I have a crap load of work and quite frankly I wouldn't want to piss Crusen or any JLCC member off anyways. I just want to see which person out of the three will actually win this because I shouldn't choose who wins. I may promo but I'm not sure what about yet. I thought it be a nice idea to keep it uncertain if I lost while writing a match.

Also If my three opponents didn't get the hint from Flesher and then me again look at the thread again. If you still don't understand what to do PM me.

M. "Sorry about the confusion and hopefully puts this to rest" Francis

Oh, so you're too good for beating my record now eh? EH!? I see, so the TV title is suddenly BELOW you!?!?!? Pfft. I say you're just jobbing so later you can say "I jobbed" rather than "I lost cleanly" which you inevitably will later.

-"Sarcasm Masta" TNT

Guest kelloggs
Oh, so you're too good for beating my record now eh? EH!? I see, so the TV title is suddenly BELOW you!?!?!? Pfft. I say you're just jobbing so later you can say "I jobbed" rather than "I lost cleanly" which you inevitably will later.

-"Sarcasm Masta" TNT

You Sumamabitch. Damnit T-N-T you're not letting it rest and your stealing my rant heat. It was a great fucking rant and you have to come down from above your glass ceiling and smirk like you're Trips and i'm Jericho cutting a promo. Damn you and just for that I'm gonna write and keep the TV title. That''ll mantain my prickness and prove just how BELOW the title I am. I'm officially starting the TNTHATERS. it ain't original but it's damn funny...ah...I just can't keep this paragraph up so I quit while I'm ahead.

EDIT: If you missed what was here then you missed the best ass kissing I have ever done. But I'll leave the below statement up to prove I kiss some major ass. I don't think I'll be able to ever write something that good again.

Wow that was a lot of sucking. I wonder if I can both suck and blow at the same time like Rock-A-Billy. :lol:

Ignore that last comment. And Wilson is a evil genius.

M. "won't let it go because this is too much fun" Francis

Finally some fun on the JL board. It was getting boring without Z, Frost, TNT, Tod, Ced and Danny even though he was the serious one of the bumpies.

Guest Suicide King

First of all Jake, you got it to me late and without asking for an extension. That's a no-show buddy boy. I was feeling merciful though, so I gave you and Fugue a chance to resend what I deleted in a fit of rage. I actually only deleted Fugue's match though, so I got to judge both. You lost, and Crusen knows this.

Still, sending 400 words late without asking for an extension may as well be no-showing. You think I have nothing better to do than hang around here hoping against hope that you'll turn in a match?

Ask for an extension next time, and I'll give it to you. Don't ask and don't be surprised if you lose by no-show.

Guest hhh6294

Ok... I would have asked for an extention... exept one little thing... I had absolutely ZERO time to acess a computer to get onto the internet.

Like I said in my PM, 3 McD's managers walked out on Wed. when I was supposed to have the whole day to write, but I got called in to cover for the three that left, and I have had zero time to even acess my own computer to get on.

The "match" that I sent you was a result of the only time I had available to log on and actually do something to hand to you... I know that I lost, and I am not disputing that... but please... I DID THE ONLY THING THAT I COULD FOR THIS MATCH... and it's be appreciated if you give me even a little a bit of credit for doing something, and handing it in.

I'll quit bitching now... and do the match that you seem to think I deserve.

Guest Listen2Reason

After making a test post on the "Testing Grounds" and consulting The World Time Server, I have concluded that the board is set to exactly GMT. (Actually it's something like 10 minutes after "official GMT".) GMT is currently four hours ahead of Eastern time; therefore 3PM Eastern time would be 7PM board time. Similarly, 3PM board time would be 11AM Eastern time, and this is the time I would advise people to get their matches in by so markers can't claim you didn't submit in time. (This post only reflects my own views, and not anyone else's as far as I know. Not that I think anyone will believe I'm "official", but...)

Guest SupaTaft

Now ya see, you said not to be confused by your posts so, naturally, I am. You said you are writing then you said you aren't, do you not want to keep a title or what?

Saying confusing things to a man who is distracted by shiny objects isn't very nice. Please explain yourself further.

For the children's sake.

Sign in to follow this