TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, July 11th

Guest Ace309

Allow me to stick my nose in where it doesn't belong.

Mak is dealing with something known as an "irrational attachment." You see, sometimes we love the most the things that harm us the worst. In this case, Mak is holding on irrationally to the European AND TV Titles, which are preventing him from getting a well-deserved World Title shot (cf. Frost). It is in Mak's best interest, but not what he wants, to strip him of both of the belts ASAP without making him look weak.

Reader's Digest: Mak's not writing. Strip him of both belts but make him look strong. And under NO circumstances should you write yourself to win both belts. Why not? Because I wasn't allowed to write myself to win the Euro and World belts in a two-fall match, and so you don't get to have my fun under penalty of me writing a promo where I job you to Mr. Bukkake and "The Finnish Phallus" TAAMO Flesheri.

Guest kelloggs

Good job TAAMO.

:huh: And I'm not irrational...I just want to stick it to TNT. Is that so much to ask. He worked hard to take that record from Annie and I'd just love to take it as I have nothing to lord over him. He can BWHAHAHAAH about jobbing me the title, which I am mad grateful for by the way, but what can I do... :ponders:

By the way it's just like you and Tequila. <_<

All I got is my SJL ranking, my Euro title run and hopefully a shot at the World title he got bumped to quickly to get. Hah that's some good lording material... :P

But he got bumped in the first place so that negates and destroys everything I just wrote and he's already been in a SWF main-a-fuckin-vent. :( for me but very :) for him.

Thusly, if I took his most prized record, I'd get revenge. It's a shame really as I think "The Franchise" Mak Francis would look much better than "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson in LDP's belt history as the longest reigning TV champ. ;)

M. "In reality I mark for TNT~!, notice the little ~, and he's my hero. JL REPESENT FOO. Much praise goes to his talents...

...hey you think they'll let me write for a double no-show Flesher? Must ask Crusen, King or Thoth...since they seem to control the appearances of the cock and DDR/JL rape. Edwin & Thugg are on the list too because they helped book the infamous Penalty match card" Francis

Guest Lightning Flik
He can BWHAHAHAAH about jobbing me the title, which I am mad grateful for by the way, but what can I do... :ponders:

Who cares if he jobbed you the title, Francis? Just means that the CC wanted him for bigger and better things. What you could always do is just get to where he's at, and utterly waste him away in your first match against him at his class! That's always the best revenge, I've figured.

And now for something completely different...

If I were your opponents, I would let you keep the T.V. title, Francis.

I mean, really people. Don't strip Francis just cause you can. You'll get more brownie points in this fed for doing the remarkable. Like letting him keep his T.V. title, so you can feud for the Euro.

If you want to make Francis lose his title, make him look like God while doing it. I mean, for crying out loud, the guy is after all a double champion. They ARE Gods, and must be beaten by the truly ruthless. Francis would have to obtain his original title and out class you guys to make whoever wins the Euro mean something even more than Francis holding the T.V. title. Cause right now, the T.V. title is probably the higher up ranking title than Euro. By making it seem that since Francis retained his T.V. title, it'll look like an impossible deed to steal away his other title. So that when it happens, it'll look just downright 2Sweet!

That's how I see it though, and I know a lot of people won't agree with me, but that's what I think.

Besides, I really would like to see the record broken.

Guest kelloggs

Nah it's cool Flik. I'm just fucking around. I don't really need either belt right now and T-bone, Thor and Spike can use this match to elevate themselves and me up the card at the same time. It's been a running joke that I'd have to job before breaking TNT's record between the two of us and I knew I would if I wanted to move up the card. Little did I think I'd be lucky enough to win the Euro at the same time because of a mass bump. I had my shot at being a Triple Crown champ and I didn't get it done.

I really agree that both belts should leave my shoulders this up coming show. I probably should have jobbed the TV Title to Thor in our little mini program like TNT did for me as he was deserving and could have done something with a belt because they always help open options while writing. Him and HollyWood could do some good stuff against each other for that title. And both T-bone or Thor could be seen as a high quality Euro Champ but it seems a little too early for Spike, even though if he won I'd mark because presonally I've been impressed with what i've seen. Put Fugue in the Euro or World mix depending on his next match, as he's in the semi's right now and a lot of nice programs could break out.

Plus CIA seems above the Euro right now anyways and he and I are feuding. Why have a feud over a title that could be used to see if another person can run with the ball like TNT gave me the chance to.

Seriously it was fun while it lasted but I need to stop this debate as the JLCC seems to think I'm ready to be in the ME. Why argue with that. It's a good thing for me :)

M."really ending it this time" Francis

Guest Lightning Flik
Nah it's cool Flik. I'm just fucking around.

I kinda figured that.

I'm just throwing out ideas, cause I think you really do deserve to break the record. But, ME is always important to get into. It was a thought on how to make you have your own little history in the SJL.

Guest Drew_K

Mak Francis says:

Plus CIA seems above the Euro right now anyways and he and I are feuding. Why have a feud over a title that could be used to see if another person can run with the ball like TNT gave me the chance to.

CIA says:

*Happy dance!* Gotta face Silent or RENEGADE? *SAAAADDDDD dance*

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Oh, and note to whomever gets the TV title: "YOU WILL NOT BEAT MY RECORD."

...And I'm serious, if you do, I will have to shoot you...in the face. BOOYA!

-"Keep Your Record By Whatever Means Necessary" TNT

Guest crusen86

I think Johnny Generic will return to steal your record with a 2045972307539465320 day reign. Ha.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
I think Johnny Generic will return to steal your record with a 2045972307539465320 day reign. Ha.

*awkward silence*

*crickets chirping*

*scratches head*

That is in all possibility the SCARIEST thing anyone has ever said to me Crusen. :unsure:

Guest SupaTaft
If you want to make Francis lose his title, make him look like God while doing it. I mean, for crying out loud, the guy is after all a double champion. They ARE Gods, and must be beaten by the truly ruthless.

Wait a minute, I thought being an almighty figure in the realm of mortals was my shtick. So its a God beating another God... That and I dissagree with the last statement. People can acheive victory by being honest and actually having skill, they don't have to cheat. But it is easier...

Dammit I wish I had a character that was more like me...

Guest Suicide King

Thugg and I should totally no-show to teach you whippersnappers a lesson. ;)

Guest Lightning Flik
Thugg and I should totally no-show to teach you whippersnappers a lesson. ;)

Ack! Don't do that! Imagine all of the fans of SWF?! What the heck would they have to look forward to? Most of the kiddy fans would be balling their eyeballs out!

Think about the fans!!!

If you don't do this, I'll gather a whole bunch of people whom I know will join, if I bothered them enough, and I'll recreate Red Storm Rising! And I'll have Lightning Flik become an evil mixture of Wilson's craftiness and Stubby's badass attitude that will cause Lightning Flik to become the ultimate evil one, Kefka! Thus after my new creation has arisen from your follies, Red Storm Rising will then return even badder and eviller than every!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN FOREWARNED!!!

This has been a public announcement made by Dorian's truly evil side and alter-ego, Kefka. Don't ask why this post is here, just be thankful that it's over.

Guest HVilleThugg

AHEM!!!

It's deadline time and I only have one match!!! It's a 4-way people...I should have 4 matches! Where are you bastards?!?

Remember, after I beat King in the Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robot Match, I'll be booking a show and you don't want to feel my wrath!

Da "bitches...all of you...bitches" H

Guest Ace309

I also needed no TV Title to get over. I got hotshotted straight to the Euro.

Thank you, Shawn Brody, for horribly screwing up the angle meant to catapult YOU into the main event, and instead giving me the chance to win the World Title before anyone knew what was happening! (Y)!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
I also needed no TV Title to get over. I got hotshotted straight to the Euro.

Thank you, Shawn Brody, for horribly screwing up the angle meant to catapult YOU into the main event, and instead giving me the chance to win the World Title before anyone knew what was happening! (Y)!

Shawn Brody never existed! He was your creation, designed to springboard you into destiny! I knew it!

THIEEEEF!

Guest Ace309

You know, I've mentioned to Z several times that I'm stunned no one's accusing me of being Brody's ringer yet. I mean, it's all there. He snatched me up for angle purposes as soon as I showed up, started talking me up before I'd even written a match, worked what would have been a very intricate angle with a great finish had he not disappeared... the Clan thing... the fact that I hosted his avatar on my university webspace... etc.

Of course, those of you who know Brody's true identity know that he and I are neither one nor the same. So there. *thpppppppppppt*

Sign in to follow this