TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

The Underground Smarks...

Guest Downhome

Ok, us in the Underground Smarks have noticed a very agravating trend here lately. It seems that everyone has jumped on the hate so-and-so bandwagon, and it's getting to the point where it is just flat out hurting the board if you ask me. This is the reason for the creation of this new group, because damnit, we just love the sport. We don't all hate a certain person or love a certain person, oh no. We are simply a group of "Smarks" who love who we love and hate who we hate, and THAT is how it's going to stay with us. There is no purpose of just hating someone or loving someone for that matter, just because "everyone else does", and that is what we are against.

We are just a bunch of guys who want to speak our minds, without anything swaying our opinions. If we love something, we speak on it, and if we hate something, we let it be known. The simple message is this...

...we are our own person, and we are not followers of any certain poster or wrestler.

I ask all of you "Smarks" right now to join us. Speak your mind and let it be known that YOU are tired of all of the bandwagoning. Make the decision to stand beside us, and just be your own poster/person, with your own ideas, and loveing and hating who YOU hate or love. Join the Underground Smarks. This is an invatation to whoever wishes to join, so speak now. Sure, you don't HAVE to join a group to get what we want done, but it does help when others see many like us standing up together, and that is the point of this group.

So if you want it, post it here, and if you hate us, post it here also. Because we really don't give a damn one way or another, because regardless of what any of you think...

...in the wake of chaos, there you will see the Underground Smarks still standing...

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

Guest Austin3164life

I'd have to agree with Downhome. This forum is turning into the Bandwagon Forums. It seems there's always a new guy that hates Triple H or a new guy that worships Kurt Angle and/or Anglesault. The Underground Smarks is just a group of guys who look on the bright side of things. I'm glad I'm a part of it.....

Guest goodhelmet

I mentioned this in one of your previous posts Downhome. I am still a wrestling fan and am eager to search out great wrestling. Unfortunately, I don't see that coming from the current wwe product so I have to search for other alternatives to get my wrestling FIX!

Guest MrRant

I would like to join... but I want a banner with my name on it too!!! :D

Guest SuperTonyJaymz

eh, i don't hate, im usually the gy who likes wrestlers that are hated..i donno...I'll be the jusntin credible of your group...friend without benfiets.

Guest razazteca

I shall walk the path of rightousness alone but will make the same mistakes over and over again just like Sammy Jenkins. And continue to spread the word of Lucha Libre as the other great Mecca of wrestling South of Calgary Alberta Canada.

Guest Anglesault

Hey, I look at the bright side of things all the time. Everytime I watch WWF TV, I remember that a year and a half ago, it didn't suck!

Guest chirs3
We are just a bunch of guys who want to speak our minds, without anything swaying our opinions. If we love something, we speak on it, and if we hate something, we let it be known.

And this is different from our current system... how?

Guest razazteca

well this does have a Russo Gang War feel to it :) everybody needs to pick a side :)

Guest Anglesault

Just a general question though, what is "The bright side" of the current product?

Guest Anglesault

Booker T and Goldust are going no where and they just got screwed out of the nWo blow off by Triple H.

Guest genius1591

WHY JOIN THE UNDERGROUND SMARKS, WHEN YOU CAN BE PART OF THE NEW FORCE ON THE SMARKS, TEAM HAVOK !

Guest Anglesault

That's like saying "Why shoot yourself when you can die a slow, agonizing death?"

Guest Anglesault
Booker T & Dust do make some funny skits

They're still spinning their wheels in the midcard.

Guest razazteca

no that was just a recent excuse for X-Pac not wanting to give the Rub to Booker T & Goldust.

I do seem to remember watching Goldust giving X-Pac the Bronco Buster.

Guest LesnarLunatic

Whoa...

Genius... good job at getting your caps lock fixed bro.

Guest evenflowDDT

Does anyone else get the sense that genius is like one of those "artificial intelligence" chat bots where you talk to them and it spews out one of two or three responses in "conversation"?

Oh, and as for the Underground Smarks, it's good in theory, but I think the "problem" that you guys are talking about is WAY overrated. Plus, by definition, wouldn't an "underground" smark be trying to push something like 3PW instead of something as "above ground" as WWE? Not trying to be a dick, just wondering... I've never joined a "posting clique" and never will!

Guest FakeRazor

I just want to say we rule.

Yeah, I rarely post, but I'm in a posting clique. Ain't I great?

Guest The Superstar

So just because we like/hate a wrestler that the majority of people on this board like/hate, we're bandwagoners? ok.