TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest thebigjig

3 way at Vengeance?

Guest thebigjig

I've heard rumors for the past couple of days about the main event being a three way for the title involving Rock, Taker, and Angle, which is something that I suggested a few weeks ago. If this happens, who comes out on top with the title? It's kind of a tricky situation. If Taker drops the title to Rock, the main event of SummerSlam would be Rock/Brock where of course Rock would drop the title... and it would most likely pop a higher buyrate than a Taker/Brock main event... but then again, it would mark 2 more title changes within two months, which is the last thing the belt needs. If Taker drops the title to Angle and Angle goes on to face Brock, it would be a heel vs. heel match (unless Brock turns face, which I don't see happening) which the WWE rarely does, and although it could be a show stealer Angle would also most likely drop the title to Brock making it the same title change situation.

I say Taker retains assuming they go the triple threat route, making his credibility go further up, and goes on to face Brock at SummerSlam in another horrible main event... (it couldn't be as bad as Taker/Hogan right? Right??)

Thoughts anyone?

Guest LesnarLunatic

nono...

Four-Way match.

Rock/Angle/Taker/HHH

Guess who wins. :)

Guest thebigjig
nono...

Four-Way match.

Rock/Angle/Taker/HHH

Guess who wins. :)

Surely the WWE wouldn't be so stupid as to give HHH the title again seeing how his last reign was so horrible...

Oh wait, yeah nevermind. HHH wins :wacko:

Guest LesnarLunatic

HHH will probably win in during the main event, take out Undertaker, let Rock win.

and the PPV ends with HHH