TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest caboose

Flame The nWo.

Guest caboose

I'm a bit pissed off at the moment, and some threads in the WWE folder have set me off.

This thread is for flaming the nWo.

So if you think X-Pac sucks, The Big Show is a Big Fat Bastard, Michaels is a little prick and Nash is a 7 foot bleach blonde waste of space, Flame them here.

Guest jester

nah, they're about to get real good.

Nash is coming back! Let's just hope he doesn't injure himself by, oh, climbing the ropes or eating lunch like last time. Seriously, he wasn't exactly working the heaviest program before the injury, so if he has to slow it down for the sake of his body, I can only assume he comes to ringside rolled out by Big Show in a posturepedic bed. Keep the arena doors closed, or else a sudden breeze might tear something in him.

Speaking of easy to injure, what of Xpunk? Nash's injuries were at least spontaneous, Xpunk's are rather conveniently timed. He must walk around with a note from his mommy that says "Sean is very sick and can't job to anyone today." The first time I heard "Xpac sucks" chants is when Tajiri was hanging around with Regal and said it in Japanese. It caught on pretty fast, perhaps because someone finally spoke the truth.

Ah, HBK. What can be said about the man? I mean, that a nasty radio show DJ hasn't already said while HBK desperately tried to cover his ass. Gosh, it's so much easier to be a smartass when a scriptwriter is feeding you lines, huh? I bet you're loving your new job though. You CAN'T JOB! Beautiful! No matter how much you mouth off, beat down people, you never have to return the heat and worry about the Undertaker kicking your ass. Life just doesn't get any better than this. Just don't ruin your cushy number like a pal of yours did, or you'll be hugging Scott AlcoHall again, this time on the unemployment line.

I will not flame HHH at this time. If he joins though, it's open season.

jester

Guest jester

Whoops! I forget about Big Show!

Which kind of says it all really.

jester

Guest Austin3164life

The NWO sucks major ass, and they NEVER (repeat after me, Vince), NEVER should've joined the WWF/E at all. It was the most stupid idea in the modern age of pro-wrestling........

Guest The Man in Blak

I don't think bringing the nWo was a stupid idea - I think the stupid idea was not letting them be the nWo until three months after they came back, after it was far too late.

Guest razazteca

Its kind of sad when the best healthy worker in the nWo is The Big Show. X-Pac has chronic injuries, Nash has bad limbs, HBK has a bad back among other things, HHH has bad legs.

So when will Scott Steiner join? He fits the profile of being a big talker and slow worker. If Big Pappa Pump did join they could continue his feud with Booker T.

Guest genius1591

NWO IS OLD NEWS, FLAME SOMETHING ELSE, LIKE HOW KURT ANGLE WILL NEVER BE A BIG DRAW

Guest GenerationNever

You really don't want to flame bait Sault, Genius.

Guest LesnarLunatic

Anglesault v. Genius would be a war.

Sorta like how Mike Tyson v. Michael Spinks was a war.

Guest razazteca

so hmmmm what happened to Big Kev's big push as a main eventer?