Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cataclysm911

Anglesault

49 members have voted

1. 1. Anglesault

• Yes
    • No

Guest Cataclysm911

Do you like Anglesault, or his he just simply too annoying?

Also, this is my first attempt at a poll on these type of forums, so if I fuck it up, excuse me.

Guest Some Guy

Yes I like him and he can also be annoying. But just beoing annoying generally isn't enough for me to dislike someone I've never met in person.

BTW, here's a helpful AS tip: If his post is less than two lines ignore it because it's usually Angle loving or HHHating, if it's long read it because they're ussually good.

Guest LesnarLunatic

I'm sure that if Anglesault was a wrestler, Vince Russo would have hired him for his controversy-generating power.

Guest Some Guy

I bet AS cold pull off a lot of SWERVES~!, with his contriversial nature and all. :)

Guest LesnarLunatic

I'd bet that as well.

"OH MY GOD! ANGLESAULT JUST ATTACKED KURT ANGLE! AND HE TAKES OFF HIS SHIRT TO REVEAL... OH MY GOD! ANGLESAULT HAS A HHH SHIRT ON! HELL HAS FROZEN OVER!"

Guest Spicy McHaggis

AS is fuckin' hilarious and it's even funnier that people get so pissed at him.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

anglesault is no way the most controversial guy here. robstone/johnstone would have to have that one won hands down!

Guest caboose
I'd bet that as well.

"OH MY GOD! ANGLESAULT JUST ATTACKED KURT ANGLE! AND HE TAKES OFF HIS SHIRT TO REVEAL... OH MY GOD! ANGLESAULT HAS A HHH SHIRT ON! HELL HAS FROZEN OVER!"

That would be up there with WMX-7 Austin/McMahon.

Guest evenflowDDT

Yea, I have no problems with Anglesault. How is he controversial? Sometimes when he goes off on a tangent and seems to be awfully one-sided can get annoying, but we all do that with our respective favorite wrestlers. I'd also hardly call that controversial... although swerves rule, especially SHOCKING SWERVES~!

Guest RobJohnstone

he's not controversial, just very ignorant, an ignorant kurt angle mark, not too many of those nowadays

--Rob

Guest Anglesault

Rob, let me try to get this through your head. You have NO right to call ANYONE on this board ignorant.

Guest RobJohnstone

just because you and your cocksucker brigade out post me in a certain thread, does not mean you are popular. The whole reason you call me ignorant is because you and the kliq need something to use against me, and everyone agrees. Read the smartmark voting to see how many people think you are the most ignorant poster, then you can get back to me pal.

--Rob

Guest AM The Kid

This is for controversial, not ignorant. IS THERE a ignorant thread?

Guest RobJohnstone

ahem, the title of the thread is, anglesault: the most contreversial poster not......AngleSault, The most contreversial poster?????????? He is contreversial because he is ignorant to his wrestler. He is nothing more than a big time mark.

--Rob

Guest AM The Kid

One, learn to spell. Two, controversial does not mean ignorant!

Guest RobJohnstone

bah, listen dude, he is contreversial because of his ignorant statements. When you get to 11th grade you will find out what I mean. hahahaha that was funny ( I was not shitting on all minors on this board, just AM)

--Rob

Guest Jerome Drake

Ummm, AM The Kid.

The guy can post what he wants. It's a No Holds Barred forum, incase you forgot.

Guest chirs3

I vote yes. Anglesault rules. Just look at his avatar.

"I like having low self esteem. It makes me feel special." - Jane Lane

Best. Quote. Ever.

Guest Jerome Drake
This is for controversial, not ignorant. IS THERE a ignorant thread?

You basically told him not to post what he wants.

I mean i think this "Rob Stone" character is a dumb idiot. But he does have a right to post what he wants. Espically in here.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Silly nonsense aside, how is Anglesault controversial in any way?

I would just like to see someone explain this one for me.

Guest AM The Kid

No, actually...it was just me wondering if there was a thread on Anglesault being ignorant. So that I didn't end up looking like an idiot. I wasn't being a jerk.

Guest RobJohnstone

apo check it, because any thread, or every other thread in the wwe folder, saying "great job angle did putting over XXX" AS will say some shit like " FUCK THAT ANGLE SHOULDN'T HAVE JOBBED, HE MUST GO OVER CLEAN EVERYTIME" " It was HHH that made this happen" blah, and eventually it became tiresome bullshit, and then he starting posting his illogical bullshit and people just didn;t want to see it anymore. When you put something out there that people do not want to see, it;s controversial

--Rob

Guest Cataclysm911

OK, so substitute controversial with ignorant, or biggest dickhead or whatever.

How about "Do you like Anglesault?"

Better?

Fuck.