Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cataclysm911

Anglesault

49 members have voted

1. 1. Anglesault

• Yes
    • No

Guest goodhelmet

Anglesault is this enigma of a poster. on the one hand, he can be articulate, intelligent and produce logical arguments. on the other hand, he can be irrational, annoying and a bit of a troll. if the topic does not involve hhh, angle, or edge he will make it his quest to involve those three (oh, and test also) in the equation. Sometimes, while making an argument about the politics in the fed he actually would rather cause more harm than good to his "favorite" wrestler. That makes absolutely no sense to me. He would rather see Angle in a program with Hogan in a bunch of * classics then see Angle help elevate Edge in ***-**** classics. I don't understand. Is he a fan of Angle's wrestling ability or a fan of the politics? Does he enjoy Angle because he is a great wrestler or because he has this wierd homo-erotic fixation? Is he bitter because Angle is bald now?

While I am certainly no fan of Sault, I know he is quite capable of having intelligent conversations yet sometimes simply chooses not to.

Anglesault= bi-polar? multiple personality? schizophrenic? erratic?

Guest Incandenza

I agree with everything goodhelmet said.

I've said enough about AS in other threads, but I've never given him much credit for the thoughtful, intelligent statements he can make when he moves beyond his bizarre fixation with backstage politics, both real and imaginary. However, as GH said, he chooses not to do this most of the time, and would rather be a boring troll.

Guest Austin3164life

Whlie I find that Anglesault sometimes (rarely) says intelligent minded comments, he mostly complains about a bloated industry that takes time to change. It's a shame he's become so disgruntled about pro-wrestling, that he can't even think of change happening, without Kurt Angle. If Angle were to trip on a banana peel, Anglesault would claim that it was Triple H's backstage pull allowing a senior booker to place that peel there, so Angle could injure himself. That's what agitates me about Anglesault......

Guest Big Poppa Popick

Hey, without AngleSault constant whining and bitching, we would never have gotten THE ONE AND ONLY ANGLESAULT THREAD, the OaOasT, or the best damn e-fed to be on the board..ever...He rarely says anything worth remember, but its funny at the time

Props to the OaOasT, the best damn e-fed...period!

Guest godthedog

i don't mind him, but he's pretty damn predictable. he's so unwavering and stubborn in his (extremely outspoken) views that i can pretty much guess how he'll reply to a topic before he says anything.

Guest CanadianChick

I don't hate him, becasue it is stupid to hate ppl. on the internet, but I don't agree with alot of his opinions. And sometimes, he can come off sounding ignorant, but when he doesn't, I don't mind him and think that he can be funny.

Guest LJSexay

I have no reason to like Anglesault.

I think I got the hint that he didn't like me either, when I saw that I've been banned from Vanilla Midgets, without ever going there. yay

Guest Zack Malibu

The way I look at it, everyone is entitled to their own opinions here. If Anglesault wants to preach how much he likes Angle, and thinks Angle should do this, then let him. If people hate him or his threads so much, DON'T READ THEM. And I hate the fact that people say that because Anglesault is annoying, that the rest of us in the One and Only Anglesault Thread are annoying (RobJohnstone I'm looking at YOU). While Anglesault can drift off topic, or be sarcastic, I really don't think he's the only one on the board who does that. Hell, I even do it sometimes. And I hate how people say that all of Anglesault's friends on th board, like myself, are all "trained Angle marks." Another accusation that was obviously wrong. Geez, I like Edge! Anglesault's "Arch Rival" these last few months. Do I bash Anglesault for thinking Angle carried Edge? No. I actually agree that without Angle's workrate those matches wouldn't have been as good. But I didn't jump down his throat for saying it, like most of you guys have done.

Bottom line:Anglesault has the right to cheer for whoever he wants, and since this is an open forum, he can discuss the wrestling world as he sees fit. Why pick fights with him, when you can just let him be? No one is forcing anyone to agree with his opinions. Cut the poor guy some slack, you people make him out to be a cult leader or something.

Guest BionicRedneck

I dont think he's controversial but yeah, i quite like him. He's pretty funny. I could see why others don't like him tho, but hey, we both hate Test.