Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Who is smarter?

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who is smarter?

• Rob Johnstone
    • A bowl of cheerios.

Guest RobJohnstone

and once again, another intelligent response.

You guys want to make me look bad, you don't make the best arguement in the world.

--Rob

Guest LesnarLunatic

we don't have to make you look bad, you go a good enough job of doing that already.

Guest LesnarLunatic

Hey Ralph Wiggumstone, you cooking marshmellows? because with all the flames, I'd imagine that we've burnt your marshmellows.

Guest RobJohnstone

the more you post about me, the cooler you look on this board, come on, boost your popularity.

--Rob

Guest LesnarLunatic

I figure Anglesault is on vacation or something, I haven't seen him in hours.

So, I'm picking up the slack due to him being gone.

remember, i'm not Chris Jericho dissing the Rock, I'm not becoming cool because you are. I'm more like Edge dissing Billy Gunn, I'm becoming more cool because you're an idiot.

The Cheerios whooped ya Rob. Maybe you should match wits with a first grader next time.

Guest RobJohnstone

maybe I should, you make a great arguement. Got anything else to add?

--Rob

Guest LesnarLunatic

Yeah. I suggest you buy some software that you can use to "spell check" your posts.

Guest RobJohnstone

good job, anything else that your crew hasn;t said 100 times before. If you going to insult me, be original

--Rob

Guest LesnarLunatic

just because everybody's told it to you before doesn't mean it's not valid.

Part of the reason that people think of you as an idiot is because you spell very poorly.

the other part is because you are an idiot.

Guest RobJohnstone

yes yes, I am an idiot. Do you have any reason for calling me an idiot, or am I supposed ot guess?

--Rob

Guest LesnarLunatic

my reasons for calling you an idiot.

#1- you can't spell

#2- you claim victory in situations where 2/3rds of people feel you're dumber than cereal.

#3- it seems like 20 is your IQ, not your age

#4- You also have problems with punctuation. (like when you say can;t)

#5- you get into massive flamewars with people who call you stupid, then you misspell words and act like a jackass.

Guest RobJohnstone

bah, my puncuation is not correct, great, and don't spell correctly, great, but my points are valid, at least I think so. I don't fell the need to edit my posts to suit yours or anyone else's needs. Past those issue's, I claim victory because my point has been proven, the people I have problems with are ignorant hypocrates who bitch about how I troll, yet flame me 5 times over. that is a victory, because it makes their statements look weak, when they can't even stick to their guns. I never have taken an IQ test but I am very smart, I am an IT consultant by trade now working for jd byrider (jdbyrider.com) in the poconos making more money than I ever did working for dow jones (poconorecord.com). So, now what do you have against me?

--Rob

Guest LesnarLunatic

"the people I have problems with are ignorant hypocrates who bitch about how I troll"

don't you mean "Hypocrites"?

"I never have taken an IQ test but I am very smart"

at least you have Self Esteem, no matter how delusional it may be!

maybe if you had more cheerios, you can absorb the intelligence that it has so one day you can be smarter than the bowl.

Guest RobJohnstone

of course you take my post and flame it but, in terms of who is smarter, as long as I am making lots of money with what I do, I could care less if some dude on the smarkboard thinks I am dumber than cherrios, what do they do for a living? Could they do my job? Probably not

--Rob