TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest I Heart X-Pac

Whats up with you X-Pac haters?

Guest I Heart X-Pac

X-Pac is the most talented man in the WWE today. He can wrestle circles around Booker T, RVD, and even your little smark god Benoit. I'm sick of everyone talking about how X-Pac sucks, he's the fastest wrestler in the sport today, and he's got kicks so lethal that put Tajiri and Low Ki to shame. You people need to get over your jealousy of X-Pac and just admit how great he truly is. And also, his little dance on the way to the ring is damn cool.

Guest AM The Kid

Don't get me started on X-Pac, I dont feel like wasting two hours on the 1000000 I hate him.

Guest razazteca

but the injuries keep him from being a great Lightweight Champ..... :wacko:

Guest I Heart X-Pac
but the injuries keep him from being a great Lightweight Champ

X-Pac shouldn't be a lightweight anyway. He doesn't wrestle the stupid "cruiserweight" style, and do you know why? Because he's better than that. X-Pac knows he's good enough to wrestle with the heavyweights, and so does Vince. You people are just jealous of his success, you all need to just get over it and accept that he's a great wrestler and that one day he WILL be the WWE Undisputed Champ.

Guest alfdogg

Either this is REALLY X-Pac, or the WrestleForums invasion has begun...

Anyway, X-Pac sucks. And here's why:

Granted, from 1993-95 he was one of the top workers in the world and could be counted on to have a great match every night. Then came the concussions, and he started to slide a bit. He was still a decent worker until 2000, when he realized that all he needed to keep his spot was his friendship with HHH, thus he became a lazy whiny little bitch, just like all of his Clique buddies.

And THAT, my friends, is why X-Pac sucks.