TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AM The Kid

Dairy Queen...

Guest AM The Kid

This has nothing to do with...well, anything. But I'm eating a peanutbuster parfait right now, and it was made with very salted peanuts, pretty disgusting. DAMN YOU DQ!

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Quit 'yer bitchin'; they don't even have DQ out here... :angry:

I'd maim for a PBP right now!

Guest crandamaniac

DQ Sucks, I used to work for one and you would not believe the nasty shit that went on there

Guest chirs3

DQ rules. Their chicken basket lunches, and blizzards, and... Damn, I wish there was one around here somewhere.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

DQ is opening up more fancy places where you can dine in a more comfortable, upscale setting. No salty nuts will be served there.

Guest dreamer420

i noticed that last time i went there and it made the ice cream taste like shit. salty nuts=bad

Guest LesnarLunatic

the DQ around here burned down awhile back. No kidding. It's not open yet.

Guest AM The Kid

I love Peanut Buster Parfaits, but it changed the entire taste of the ice cream. It even had a pile of salt right on top.

Guest Just call me Dan

The Steak/Chicken Finger baskets are excellent and the blizzards are very good. DQ is an excellent alternative to freaking crap McDonalds and Burger King.

Guest redbaron51

see my dairy queen only sell ice cream and other dairy goodies, but nothing like chicken or burgers, fries etc...

Guest The Man in Blak

Blizzards and Chicken Baskets, yep.

Their other stuff, like Dreamsicles and such, is pretty decent as well.

Guest treble charged

I went through the drive thru at DQ once. I asked for a "medium oreo blizzard". I got a "medium order of poutine".

And they almost didn't let me change it.

Guest M Nyland

haven't ate at a DQ for a long time... REASON: I know people that work there...and they are quite SICK

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus
A medium order of what?! You'll have to pardon my ignorance; I haven't been to DQ in a couple of years.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I think he means a medium order of fries and some sort of gravy/cheese.

Our DQ is in the mall, and only sells desserts.

And remember, desserts spelled backwards is stressed.

Guest treble charged

Yeah, poutine is pretty much a french thing, which is fries covered in gravy and cheese (like Marvin said).

Guest starvenger

Once again I wonder how poutine isn't popular in the US. I mean, chili and liquid cheese on your fries is OK, but shredded cheese and gravy isn't?

Guest swan
Once again I wonder how poutine isn't popular in the US. I mean, chili and liquid cheese on your fries is OK, but shredded cheese and gravy isn't?

There is a place to eat in Central Illinois right off interstate 39 that has gravy fries as a house special. You can also get a gravy burgar to go with 'em.

Guest swan
DQ is opening up more fancy places where you can dine in a more comfortable, upscale setting. No salty nuts will be served there.

Right you are. They will be called DQ Grill and Chill. The place I work at has work on the design on 5 or 6 of these places in my area with DQ. One of the DQ guys told me they are going for an atmospere like Culver's but much more afordable. I checked the progress of one yesterday and it looked real nice.

Guest BifEverchad

I find that SOOOOOO funny actually.

Poutine isn't such a foreign concept.....is it Yankees?

:D

Guest El Satanico

DQ also has damn good fast food hamburgers. They don't taste like premanufactured soy burgers :coughmcdonaldscough:. They taste like a burger that you'd grill yourself at home. And they are perfectly greasy not too greasy but just the right amount.

I had a dream last night that I was sitting at a booth in a Friendly's by myself, ready to order lunch when I realized that I had no money and left.

Sometimes, the mundane dreams are more confusing than the really bizarre ones.