TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

Just my flaming of Jackie Gayda...

Guest Downhome

Oh my God, where shall I begin? First off, you are f*cking crazy for even mentioning her ass going to OVW. She is not worthy after the sh*t fest that was put on tonight of even being given the honor to "perform", or should I say, "suck a big one", in any federation. After watching that match tonight, I can safely, without a doubt, no questions asked, say...

...worst, match, ever, PERIOD.

I saw Hero's of Wrestling, and I can say with full confidence that anything on that ass crust of a PPV was much better than this. At least The Iron F'n Sheik knows how to at least wobble around the ring the right way at his age. At least a drunken Jake the Snake can still hit the ropes and effectively through a punch. At least anyone else on that f'n PPV knows how to revieve ANY type of offense. Hell, I have never seen a first time, rookie, never had a match before, Indy guys do as bad as her, and that is saying something.

Honestly, I have no clue which was worse. Her horrible, "I'm good and you just ain't good", mic "skill" or her "wrestling" talent. Oh, I take that back, I DO know which is worse, and it ISN'T her mic "skill. If anything, I took it as a personal insult that they allowed such feces to be allowed to be shown on my TV. It insults me as both a TV viewer looking for entertainment, and also a life long Pro. Wrestling fan. This match was the worst of the worst, and even JR and Lawler acknowledged the pile of crap that was just seen by us all, it was just that f'n horrible.

Yes, we know know that she did SOMETHING to get this gig in WWE and it SURE as hell wasn't by being the better wrestler than Jake or Kenny. I can picture it now, all of the guys who pick the Tough Enough winners sitting around the room. Someone mentions one of the guys because they knack for picking up the sport, their in ring talent, and their love for the sport. Then, out of no where someone goes...

...well, she has two big ol' titties, I say she's in!

Everyone agrees, because God knows we can't have too many titties running around, and she has a job. If it didn't go down that way, then she must have pleasured someone, because she sure as hell ain't no wrestler, that is for damn sure. I mean, I would rather watch any other female in WWE right now than what I saw tonight, and that is saying quit a bit.

When she got into the ring tonight, first thing, I knew something was up. Everything she did from begining to end was complete and utter crap. From her punching, to taking a bunch, to her taking the "being thrown over Bradshaw's back", to the Stratisfaction, to the atrocious finish to the match. It was painful, and she has NO PLACE WHAT SO EVER to EVER be on WWE programing ever again. Oh, I forgot though...

...she has two big ol' titties, and like I said before, we can't have two many of THOSE running around. Yeah, I usually try to look on the bright side of everything in the sport, but there is no bright side to be found on this side of an ass leak as I witnessed on RAW tonight.

In closing she doesn't deserve even going to OVW. I say ditch the bitch while you can, sit her at hom, do something, but keep her the hell away from me and my sport...PERIOD!

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

Guest candie45

I didn't read the whole thing, but all I have to say is...

1. That girl can't act for shit.

2. That girl can't wrestle for shit.

3. That girl can't talk for shit.

That is all.

Guest papacita

In her defense, she isn't exactly the most experienced wrestler in the world. And it was just one match. If she does it on a regular basis, I say yeah, fire her. But for now, just give her a little time to improve. Even if it means sending her to OVW. She can only get better.

Guest GenerationNever

Of course she can only get better, because there is no way she could be worse.

Guest y2jailbait
Oh my God, where shall I begin? First off, you are f*cking crazy for even mentioning her ass going to OVW. She is not worthy after the sh*t fest that was put on tonight of even being given the honor to "perform", or should I say, "suck a big one", in any federation. After watching that match tonight, I can safely, without a doubt, no questions asked, say...

...worst, match, ever, PERIOD.

I saw Hero's of Wrestling, and I can say with full confidence that anything on that ass crust of a PPV was much better than this. At least The Iron F'n Sheik knows how to at least wobble around the ring the right way at his age. At least a drunken Jake the Snake can still hit the ropes and effectively through a punch. At least anyone else on that f'n PPV knows how to revieve ANY type of offense. Hell, I have never seen a first time, rookie, never had a match before, Indy guys do as bad as her, and that is saying something.

Honestly, I have no clue which was worse. Her horrible, "I'm good and you just ain't good", mic "skill" or her "wrestling" talent. Oh, I take that back, I DO know which is worse, and it ISN'T her mic "skill. If anything, I took it as a personal insult that they allowed such feces to be allowed to be shown on my TV. It insults me as both a TV viewer looking for entertainment, and also a life long Pro. Wrestling fan. This match was the worst of the worst, and even JR and Lawler acknowledged the pile of crap that was just seen by us all, it was just that f'n horrible.

Yes, we know know that she did SOMETHING to get this gig in WWE and it SURE as hell wasn't by being the better wrestler than Jake or Kenny. I can picture it now, all of the guys who pick the Tough Enough winners sitting around the room. Someone mentions one of the guys because they knack for picking up the sport, their in ring talent, and their love for the sport. Then, out of no where someone goes...

...well, she has two big ol' titties, I say she's in!

Everyone agrees, because God knows we can't have too many titties running around, and she has a job. If it didn't go down that way, then she must have pleasured someone, because she sure as hell ain't no wrestler, that is for damn sure. I mean, I would rather watch any other female in WWE right now than what I saw tonight, and that is saying quit a bit.

When she got into the ring tonight, first thing, I knew something was up. Everything she did from begining to end was complete and utter crap. From her punching, to taking a bunch, to her taking the "being thrown over Bradshaw's back", to the Stratisfaction, to the atrocious finish to the match. It was painful, and she has NO PLACE WHAT SO EVER to EVER be on WWE programing ever again. Oh, I forgot though...

...she has two big ol' titties, and like I said before, we can't have two many of THOSE running around. Yeah, I usually try to look on the bright side of everything in the sport, but there is no bright side to be found on this side of an ass leak as I witnessed on RAW tonight.

In closing she doesn't deserve even going to OVW. I say ditch the bitch while you can, sit her at hom, do something, but keep her the hell away from me and my sport...PERIOD!

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

Damn, from that i'd get the idea that you dont think to highly of the whole Tough Enough system.

Guest Human Fly

It was the worst match I have seen since I've been watching wrestling. I don't care how new you are there is no way you should be blowing spots like that. Jackie is so green she's moldy.

Guest Anglesault

Now Downhome, how does that follow the Underground Smark policy of never disliking the product and always looking at the bright side?

Guest Downhome
Now Downhome, how does that follow the Underground Smark policy of never disliking the product and always looking at the bright side?

Yes, it does, as there is no bright side whatsoever with that match that I saw tonight. I can almost always find one, but sadly, not in that pile of crap.

Guest papacita

Jackie blew spots, but Trish could've covered up a little better. I like Trish, but I'm saying, you can't blame all of that on Jackie.

Guest buffybeast

Yeah, but the vast majority of the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of Jackie Gayda.

My God, how badly did she fuck up last night? It was just plain awful. That needs to be her very last, and I mean last, WWF televised match for a long, long time. She desperately needs some time in Ohio, Heartland, Stu's Dungeon, the Power Plant, the local wrestling school here in Charlotte, any place but a Federation ring on national television.

Guest papacita
Yeah, but the vast majority of the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of Jackie Gayda.

My God, how badly did she fuck up last night? It was just plain awful. That needs to be her very last, and I mean last, WWF televised match for a long, long time. She desperately needs some time in Ohio, Heartland, Stu's Dungeon, the Power Plant, the local wrestling school here in Charlotte, any place but a Federation ring on national television.

Yeah it was bad, and she made some mistakes, a lot of which could be blamed on nerves, but I wouldn't call for her to be fired over one match. And I really give them equal blame for some of that stuff, because while Jackie did fuck up badly, Trish should have the common sense to cover a lot of that stuff up (I mean like I said, I love Trish, but she should know better than to finish that match on a COMPLETELY blown spot). Then you've gotta look at the front office, because I honestly think both girls should've been sent to OVW from the start. That's maybe her 3rd or 4th match. What do they expect?

Guest crandamaniac

True there, that match was just horrendous. What was up with that finish? Trish jumped off the top rope, kinda pulled her hair, and she fell down. Did was they going for a Rick Steiner-esque bulldog? Don't they know how dangerous it is to mess up on that move (i.e. Buff Bagwell)

Guest Anglesault

Yes, it does, as there is no bright side whatsoever with that match that I saw tonight. I can almost always find one, but sadly, not in that pile of crap.

Now, that's not true. Both girls gained valuable experience, and now Jackie knows what NOT to do. I think you just like being negative.

Guest buffybeast

My God, how badly did she fuck up last night?  It was just plain awful.  That needs to be her very last, and I mean last, WWF televised match for a long, long time.  She desperately needs some time in Ohio, Heartland, Stu's Dungeon, the Power Plant, the local wrestling school here in Charlotte, any place but a Federation ring on national television.

Yeah it was bad, and she made some mistakes, a lot of which could be blamed on nerves, but I wouldn't call for her to be fired over one match. And I really give them equal blame for some of that stuff, because while Jackie did fuck up badly, Trish should have the common sense to cover a lot of that stuff up (I mean like I said, I love Trish, but she should know better than to finish that match on a COMPLETELY blown spot). Then you've gotta look at the front office, because I honestly think both girls should've been sent to OVW from the start. That's maybe her 3rd or 4th match. What do they expect?

Yes, you two are right. It wasn't just Jackie's fault. Trish has been wrestling long enough to know how to cover for someone. I guess she's the one who has always been carried, she's never had to carry someone herself.

Both Jackie and Linda should be sent down to Ohio. Neither are ready for the big time.

Guest jimmy no nose

Wasn't Buff Bagwell let go based on one match? Why is this any different? His match was actually better than this one.

Guest Jerome Drake
They should have picked Kenny instead.

I know!

Jackie is fucking fine tho.

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho
They should have picked Kenny instead.

I know!

Jackie is fucking fine tho.

Why do you think they picked her? Cause it definately wasn't for her promo or in-ring skills.

Guest Human Fly
Wasn't Buff Bagwell let go based on one match? Why is this any different? His match was actually better than this one.

The only thing that will save Jackie is because she is from TE. If it would've someone like D-Lo he'd be in NWA already.

Guest dreamer420

i can't believe my beloved jackie had such a clusterfuck of a match. i think jackie is mostly to blame in that shitty match as I haven't seen trish fucking up to much lately. it is just too early for jackie right now i think. she makes great eye candy though.

Guest jester

Well, since Jackie can't wrestle and may even be a danger to whoever she wrestles with (would you want her picking you up and doing a spot that could paralyze you after this?), I think there's only one logical solution.

HAVE HER JOIN THE NWO!

By "logical" I meant WWE logic of course.

jester

Guest RetroRob215
If it would've someone like D-Lo he'd be in NWA already.

Bad example. :lol:

Guest Will Scarlet

Come on, guys, she has "heart" and "desire," which, by WWE standards, is 15 times better than actual talent or ability. Sure, she sucks the meat missile(in more ways than one, I am sure), but, dammit, she tries hard!

Guest JHawk

They're both to blame, but let's be honest here. Jackie isn't as much to blame as you might think. Granted, a large part of that is Jackie being green, but come on. Jackie Gayda might not be the tallest WWE diva out there, but Trish doesn't know how to gauge (SP?) the proper distance to jump off the top rope by now?

And as for the "worst match ever" claims, that doesn't nearly match up with Oz vs. Bill Kazmaier from Halloween Havoc 91 in complete suckitude.

Still, whoever thought the Tough Enough winners should get more than their obligatory SD match before going down to OVW needs to be shot, pronto!

Guest RetroRob215

Linda worked a pretty good tag match with Ivory (Velocity) and she was decent in that women's tag match a few weeks ago (Raw).

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Linda is very green too, she just hasn't blwon spots yet. Linda needs to spend time with Fit Finlay and learn how not to stand around so much.

Guest treble charged

I'm expecting a Jackie/Trish B&P match on Raw, that way they get humiliated for that abomination of a match on Monday, and they can also stink up the ring, but most people will look the other way (not literally) as they'll be running around half-naked.