TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheSmarkzone

How to be the anti-smark!

Guest TheSmarkzone

1. Pimp all big men. Bury all small workers.

2. Give all matches between two big men ***-***** and all matches between two small workers -**-**.

3. Complain about matches between two small workers, claiming that there isn't enough "real-rate". Use this logic at all times. "Come on, like somebody is just gonna stand there so that somebody can dive on them! I'll take a big boot to the face any day!"

4. Say that small workers "suck". Say that they wouldn't know a press slam from a jackknife powerbomb. Call them weak and uncharismatic.

5. If a big man ever wrestles a small worker, either give it **** and claim that the big man carried the little guy, or give it DUD and claim that the little guy dragged the big guy down.

Guest TheSmarkzone

Don't worry about it. It has nothing to do with Kurt Angle.

Guest Angle is Wrestling

This is the Unofficial list on how to be one of Vince McMahon's WWE sheep.

Guest thebigjig

Hey... I've got an idea! Why don't you guys actually DEBATE with him, instead of pulling the old "get out of debate by calling a troll" card?

Guest TheSmarkzone

Because I would burn them.

And this list is nothing but a joke and a spoof, so there is really no reason for you smarks to get your panties in a twist.

Guest Jobber of the Week

I guess you would also qualify if you say that Benoit isn't being pushed because he's lazy, as well as talk about how Lesnar earned his spot.

That would also make you certifiably insane, though.

Guest Anglesault

Okay, let's debate. I don't think two men plodding and lumbering arounjd the ring qualifies as watchable.

Guest TheSmarkzone
I don't think two men plodding and lumbering arounjd the ring qualifies as watchable.

Me neither. That's why I prefer the fast, athletic big men like Test and Mike Awesome and not Albert or the Big Show.

BTW, I don't consider Kurt Angle dancing around in a thong watchable.

Guest GenerationNever

If you aren't a Smart Mark then you have no reason to be here. Either add something, stay in the NHB folder, or leave. It's that simple.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

This is in the wrong folder.

In the future post it in No Holds Barred where people can't get pissed at you.

Guest Anglesault
BTW, I don't consider Kurt Angle dancing around in a thong watchable.

Neither do I

. That's why I prefer the fast, athletic big men like Test and Mike Awesome

But fast and athletic does not make to match GOOD. It certainly can, but it doesn't have to, especially in Test's case. His matches just lask something, and they come offf as dull, unispired, and quite frankly, a waste of time.

Guest alfdogg
If you aren't a Smart Mark then you have no reason to be here. Either add something, stay in the NHB folder, or leave. It's that simple.

I think you just started another argument with Rob, Risk.

Guest La Parka Es Mi Papa

Did I miss something? How is anything he said trollish in any way? It seemed like an attempt to be humorous. Granted, he failed, but you don't need to jump down his throat like he's Anglesault or something.

Guest Incandenza

For a guy who runs a website tailored to "the smark," Smarkzone--aka Dumbass Who Blames Booker T For Nash's Injury--sure seems to hold a great amount of disdain for them.

I'm not jumping down this guy's throat for putting up this list. He tried to be funny and he failed. Horribly. At least he tried.

Guest RobJohnstone
If you aren't a Smart Mark then you have no reason to be here.  Either add something, stay in the NHB folder, or leave.  It's that simple.

I think you just started another argument with Rob, Risk.

another winning post by RISK, the village idiot

--Rob