TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Jeff Hardy: Euro Champ: Representing the French!

Guest Anglesault

Okay, there are a few things I need to get off my chest. First of all, Ric Flair was never an overly macho character and "WHOO" was not exactly the most masculine thing on earth, but good GOD Jeff, could you have made that sound ANY gayer? Jesus Christ. On top of that, he has to win the fucking Euro title last night. (The French were celebrating) How scary is that that Jeff Hardy is one belt away from winning everything in the WWF?

Guest bob_barron

I cant believe they took the belt off Regal and gave it to Faggy McGee.

Regal is God

Guest oldschoolwrestling

I'm a huge Regal fan, but they weren't letting him do anything with the belt. Giving it to Jeff, after he gained respect (with the the marks) is better than having it sit on the shelf undefended.

Guest Anglesault

See what you say next week when Jeff comes out with the belt covered in pink glow paint.

Guest buffybeast

Oh c'mon, guys. Jeff's "wooo" was not that bad. Yes, Jeff is a little fem and the body paint/nail polish scares me. But it's not like he'll be coming out next week with pink strapped belt with lacy fringe on it!

Guest caboose

What the hell did Europe ever do to Vince McMahon?

Apart from fill the arenas every time the WWF come over.

Host the one of the greatest matches ever in Britain's National Sports Stadium.

And now Jeff 'Fucking Hardy' is how Vince repays us!

I suppose I would care for real, if the Euro Title meant anything.

But putting the belt on Jeff Hardy is not the way to save the belt.

By my count Davey Boy, Regal, D-Lo and Eddie are the only people who have done anything for the belt.

Guest Anglesault

Hey, I hate X-Pac as much as the next guy, but he helped that belt too.

And the WOO was horrible, Buffy.

Guest buffybeast
And the WOO was horrible, Buffy.

Hmmm, I will have to go back and watch the tape. I didn't think it was all that bad.

Guest Anglesault

It sounds like you sterotypical limp writed fashion designer saying it.

Guest MrRant
What the hell did Europe ever do to Vince McMahon?

Well... the French are over there after all.

Guest chirs3

Was anyone else half-scared half-amused at Regal's little incident after the match? That was weird.

The title wasn't doing anything on Regal - I'm not much of a Hardy fan, but right now it's better on Jeff...

... actually, right now it would be better for Regal to have it and be doing something with it, but since he doesn't and isn't, Jeff is Ok.

Guest The Superstar

Of course, in the WWF's eyes, they might as well call it the "Midcard Championship." Nothing, besides the tournament and when Davey held the title, has reflected Europe at all. They just give it to guys and cross their fingers that they get over.

Wait, I forgot Regal's first run and Al Snow's was pretty funny too. Plus, it was a stepping stone for Angle.

Guest Nevermortal

That title is a piece of shit. Its been a piece of shit since Shane McMahon gave it to Mideon.

Guest Goodear

The European Title is just WWE's responce to the old NWA TV belt that was passed around the midcard a little to see if guys would get over with it. The problem is, WWE thinks everyone they sign should be main eventing even if they realistically have no hope of ever being in that league. So, the Euro title gets shuffled around to people no one really cares all that much about, like Jeff and Regal and Snow and every other holder since, what, Eddie?

Guest oldschoolwrestling
The European Title is just WWE's responce to the old NWA TV belt that was passed around the midcard a little to see if guys would get over with it. The problem is, WWE thinks everyone they sign should be main eventing even if they realistically have no hope of ever being in that league. So, the Euro title gets shuffled around to people no one really cares all that much about, like Jeff and Regal and Snow and every other holder since, what, Eddie?

The NWA TV belt was worth more in the 80's than the WWE Heavyweight title is worth today. Guys like Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard gave it some serious clout back in the day.

Guest The Superstar

In the WWE's mind, every wrestler has to have a title reign. Albert eventually did, and quite pathetically (IC title), but of course nowadays, all the lowercard wrestlers win the hardcore title.

Guest Goodear
The NWA TV belt was worth more in the 80's than the WWE Heavyweight title is worth today. Guys like Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard gave it some serious clout back in the day.

Tully, Yes. Arn, not so much. Once he took it from The Great Muta, Arn turned the TV belt into his personal ring jacket. He wouldn't really defend the title very often and I don't think he ever had a feud over the thing. But generally, you are right in that the TV title was a better belt. Mostly because guys like Tully, Austin, and Regal treated it like it was important.

Guest Nevermortal

The NWA TV belt was worth more in the 80's than the WWE Heavyweight title is worth today.  Guys like Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard gave it some serious clout back in the day.

Tully, Yes. Arn, not so much. Once he took it from The Great Muta, Arn turned the TV belt into his personal ring jacket. He wouldn't really defend the title very often and I don't think he ever had a feud over the thing. But generally, you are right in that the TV title was a better belt. Mostly because guys like Tully, Austin, and Regal treated it like it was important.

Until the fucking Outsiders placed it into a fucking trash can.

KARMA, NASH, KARMA YOU COCKSUCKER!

Guest GenerationNever

If I had my way we'd just have...

The Undisputed singles title

The Undisputed tag team titles

The RAW Television title

The Smackdown! Television title