TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest genius1591

What do you people think about me!

Guest genius1591

Since this is my 100th post, I'm wondering on what you all truly think about me. That's all.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

You are machoman1591's little brother aren't you?

Guest godthedog

with posts like this:

DR TOM IS A BIG FAG. I REMEMBER HIM FROM THE OLD FORUM, HE SAID THE STUPIDEST THINGS. LESNARLUNATIC YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM HIM.

how can we not love everything you do and bow down to your intellectual prowess?

Guest Some Guy

If anyone has read teh Current Events folder they would know that Dr. Tom is not a fag and he and LenarLunatic are quite different. Diametrically opposed on politics any way.

As for the Genious, I wasn't too impressed with you showing up claiming that you used to be cool on the old board and that we should bow down to you. It is a different board now. But since then I've not cared about you one way or the other.

Guest Jerome Drake
I DONT LIKE YOU! FAG!!!!!

:lol:

Ummm how is that funny?

Anyway, I found the genius funny as hell in the old smarksboard, but the gimmick is stale now.

Guest LesnarLunatic

The Genius needs a gimmick revamping on this board. Maybe he can become a Billy and Chuck mark.

Guest Zack Malibu

I think you're the unfortunate result of a mistimed cumshot.

Guest Jerome Drake

His gimmick, is better than you "Teen TV Shows RULE~!" gimmick.

Guest Zack Malibu

His gimmick is that he's an annoying troll who accuses everyone not named genius of being homosexual?

And, Mr. Drake, my "Teen Shows RULE" persona isn't a gimmick, it's very true to life. Say what you want, but I find entertainment in the genre.

Guest Jerome Drake

Really?

I mean old orignal Saved By The Bell episodes rule(but anything after like the College sucks).

But i find most of them are shit, and cheesy and lame.

Guest LesnarLunatic

I suggest that the bowl of cheerios face the Genius after it wins the tournament

Guest Zack Malibu
Really?

I mean old orignal Saved By The Bell episodes rule(but anything after like the College sucks).

A little off topic, but I'll clear it up:

Old Saved By The Bell is what got me hooked on the genre. It also gave my friends the motivation to give me the "Zack" nickname in middle school, due to a minor resemblance and similar character traits with the main character. It has stuck with me throughout life (I am now 21).

The College Years ruled, and I don't think it should have ended abruptly.

The original New Class sucked. It got better as time went on, but I wasn't a huge fan of it.

California Dreams was a great show IMO.

I didn't like City Guys at first, but have grown to like it a lot due to catching it in syndication.

90210, while not necessarily a "teen show" in it's later years, is also a favorite of mine.

I'm apparently the only one around here who remembers Swan's Crossing, a teen soap opera style show. I had an incredible crush on the lead actress, whom you may know these days as Sarah Michelle Gellar. That show was on 10 years ago.

I catch Dawson's Creek when I can, as I think it's OK.

Guest genius1591
Really?

Old Saved By The Bell is what got me hooked on the genre. It also gave my friends the motivation to give me the "Zack" nickname in middle school, due to a minor resemblance and similar character traits with the main character. It has stuck with me throughout life (I am now 21).

The original New Class sucked. It got better as time went on, but I wasn't a huge fan of it.

I didn't like City Guys at first, but have grown to like it a lot due to catching it in syndication.

90210, while not necessarily a "teen show" in it's later years, is also a favorite of mine.

I'm apparently the only one around here who remembers Swan's Crossing, a teen soap opera style show. I had an incredible crush on the lead actress, whom you may know these days as Sarah Michelle Gellar. That show was on 10 years ago.

Are you gay?

Guest genius1591

YOU DAMN RIGHT

Guest Zack Malibu
Really?

Are you gay?

In reality, no. In your drug induced altered reality, everyone is gay, including both of your parents, which leads me to believe you were the product of your mother's drunken state and a turkey baster.

Guest genius1591
Really?

Are you gay?

In reality, no. In your drug induced altered reality, everyone is gay, including both of your parents, which leads me to believe you were the product of your mother's drunken state and a turkey baster.

Hey why do you have to being my mom in to this? Seriously, that's low.

Guest GenerationNever

To clear this up...

Saved By The Bell-Good

New Class-Ghey

Also, the word "cum" is now banned from the forum due to it being overused. Thank you and goodnight.

Guest Zack Malibu
Really?

Are you gay?

Hey why do you have to being my mom in to this? Seriously, that's low.

Waitaminute...YOU'RE offended? The guy who has at one point or another called nearly everyone on the board a faggot? I could care less, I'm immune to the baby talk you preach, but honestly there are some people out there who were probably just a 'little' ticked off about being called that. Maybe now that you realize that you can be offended too, you'll stop the useless name calling crap, post some logical posts, and give the immaturity a fucking rest.

Guest AM The Kid

Drake, you're such a fucking idiot. If you payed attention to any posts, you'd see that Genius reply's like that half the time. Maybe if you got off his dick you'd figure that out.

Guest Jerome Drake
Drake, you're such a fucking idiot. If you payed attention to any posts, you'd see that Genius reply's like that half the time. Maybe if you got off his dick you'd figure that out.

I know that you fucking moron.

Your just not funny.

Guest AM The Kid

Neither are you, and your attempts to find nuances in everyones posts is getting old.

Guest Jerome Drake
Neither are you, and your attempts to find nuances in everyones posts is getting old.

Ok man, go have a stroke like your idol Bret Hart did.

Your both useless now.

Guest AM The Kid

Nice attempt to flame me, but that was just immature. You're the most useless person on the whole board.

Guest Jerome Drake
Nice attempt to flame me, but that was just immature. You're the most useless person on the whole board.

OH NO! Some kid thinks I'm useless on a Wrestling Message board! Whaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Guest genius1591

Ok man, go have a stroke like your idol Bret Hart did.

Your both useless now.

Gamepoint.