TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nevermortal

Move Aside Tommy Fierro..

Guest Nevermortal

You know, I didn't think there was anyone more inane and retarded then Tommy Fierro from 1bob, but it turns out that there is.

RAW GETS PUT THROUGH 'THE WRINGER'  

by Michael LeBlanc  7/9/2002 11:30:00 AM  

RAW – July 8, 2002

I’ve had some people e-mail me saying, “if you don’t like the product so much, then don’t watch”.  Well, all I have to say to that is this:  I have what Dave Scherer recently called "the sickness".  I’m a long-time WWF/WWE wrestling fan, and watch through the good times and the bad.  I sat through the extremely disturbing (to me) Undertaker “devil” angle (where he was “crucifying” people on his “symbol”), the horribly bad Mark Henry/Mae Young angle, and many others throughout the years.  And I will continue to watch, because, well, I have the sickness!

This column isn’t meant to be a “gripe session”.  It is a humor column, and I mean to poke fun at WWE’s product – whether that product is good or bad!  Like every wrestling fan, I just want the product to be the very best it can be.

So with that seriousness out of the way, let’s put Raw In the Wringer…!

Vince really plays a convincing “angel”, doesn’t he?  More like the Angel of Darkness!  

And is Vince such a bad boy that even that angel wants nothing to do with him!

Was there an echo effect going on with JR’s mike during Booker’s entrance?   Was Booker’s dad on acid when he created his “sayings’, or were they meant to be unintelligible?  And should we now keep a Spanish/English dictionary handy during Eddie Guerrero’s promos?  

While I appreciate Booker’s (or anyone’s) eagerness to kick X-Pac’s BUTT, what I don’t appreciate is his penchant for taking snacks without paying for them!

Do ex-Tough Enough and/or Harvard grads develop an auditory sensory specialty (ASS), or was there a special surgery involved?

Who knew that Eddie Guerrero would be the first to figure out that Spike Dudley could be used (thrown) as a “weapon”?  And in this case, wasn’t he the ideal “weapon of choice”?

Shouldn’t JR have said Jackie’s young enough to be The King’s girlfriend?  Oops, excuse me, she’s too old for him!  Who’d have thought that Bradshaw would have to tag in to save a match?  And were the ladies drinking before that mixed tag match, or what?

Was X-Pac’s “fashionable lateness” out of the entranceway due to his wanting to steal the spotlight from the other three?  Did you hear the fan yell, “Get to the point!” during Shawn’s promo?  That’s the way I feel about the whole angle!  Does Triple I’m-Dating-The-Boss’-Daughter-And-Have-Real-Stroke-Now H really appreciate the n.W.o.’s  threats regarding his joining the group?  He needs to join them like Steven Spielberg needs more money!  And wouldn’t the recent ratings seem to suggest that Hunter wouldn’t be watching?

Does Paul Heyman keep repeating Brock’s full name so that Brock will remember it?  Did RVD suddenly appear by magic, or did the cameras forget to cover him?  And do my eyes deceive me, or did they give Tommy Dreamer a “real” wrestling moment there?  And considering how Lesnar was “down but not out” due to Dreamer’s attack (with a kendo stick!), will the guy who finally beats the living snot out of him have to be the size of the Titan Tron?!

Doesn’t William Regal realize that he can win the European Championship back?!

Did RVD win a vote to be the one to have his music played as the faces came out to the Main Event?  And seeing as how Nash is re-injured, does Triple H now really not want to join the group?!

Were you peeved that the Undertaker didn’t make an appearance, especially since Vince said he wouldn’t be there (thereby almost guaranteeing that he would)?  Talk about a swerve – he actually told the truth!  And is that a first?

Michael Leblanc, congratulations. You are the King Douchebag. The only thing I'm worried about is that Fierro might try to top this stupidity.

Guest Jerome Drake

I think I'm more stupider than I ever was after reading that................... WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE, but that guy make it possible.

Guest TheDames7

You know, I don't really see the stupidity in this column like in Fierro's, but this guy is Captain Obvious.

Dames

Guest Mattdotcom

No. He's an angle.

An ANGEL OF DARNED UNIVERSALLY MAN-BOYS!

(Dumb)

OMG!!!

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

He sounds like Hyatte.

And yes, that is a BAD thing.

Guest phoenixrising

Is he trying to do a parody of internet fans pointing out every little thing that goes wrong? Or is this guy just plain stupid.

Probably the latter.

Guest CanadianChick

I think that this guy is trying to be witty and funny. The key word is trying, however...

Guest Will Scarlet

Apparently, it was a humour column, it just wasn't funny. I feel ripped off!

Guest One Bad Apple
While I appreciate Booker’s (or anyone’s) eagerness to kick X-Pac’s BUTT, what I don’t appreciate is his penchant for taking snacks without paying for them!

He needs to join them like Steven Spielberg needs more money!  

Those are a couple of truly faggish lines.

Was this guy supposed to be witty-edgy or something? 'Cause he came off as a pussyfooter trying his darndest to be "cool."

Guest 4Life

I feel cheated out of 2 minutes of my life just by reading that crap. That dude is a dork. I'd like him to come down to Charlotte and try his smart shit with us. We'd kick his ass back into Ryder's ass.

Guest godthedog

He needs to join them like Steven Spielberg needs more money!  

Those are a couple of truly faggish lines.

Was this guy supposed to be witty-edgy or something? 'Cause he came off as a pussyfooter trying his darndest to be "cool."

you know, if i wasn't so lazy i would probably put those quotes in my sig.