TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Classic Match

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Well, on AIM, me and Erek Taylor were talkin' about how my carrear came to an end, and about old times. One of the things that elevaded both of our carrears is the feud we had in the begining of out carrer...now I forgot to give a goodbye message to my good pal Erek. Well, as a goodbye message, I give you the only match I bested him in, and after careful evalutations, it's my best match...ever. Please enjoy the Matt Myers vs. Erek Taylor cage match...and Erek..thank you.

...Keep scrolling...

The IGNJL Crimson flickers to life on to the millions of TV Screens watching worldwide, to find thousands of fans on their feet, jumping up and down as if it was one giant mosh pit. The camera zooms over to the ring, to find that the giant cage is being lowered by the IGNJL Staff! The cage then is lowered to it is over the ring, as you hear Axis scream something…

Axis: Ladies and gentlemen GET READY FOR A CAGE MATCH!!!

Riley: Ha! Can you believe it? The Matt Myers/Erek Taylor feud will come to an end, tonight on Crimson, right here in this solid steel cage!

Axis: Well, Matt Myers and Erek Taylor have been having a disagreement on who is a better high flyer, and what better way to settle this in a solid steel cage? In my personal view, Erek Taylor has the advantage…

Riley: Oh, suuure. Everyone is talking about how great Erek Taylor is, and how every single girl in this arena wants him…

Axis: Hey, that just might be the case…

Riley: …But the thing is, EVERYONE is doubting Matt Myers! EVERYONE! But hey, I’m not going to leave Matt all alone in the dark! I support you, Mr. Myers! I know that you will win this cage match!

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen…the following is the match you have been waiting for…THE STEEL CAGGGGGGGGEEE MATCH!!!

The Crowd rises to its feet, as the arena’s room almost seems to blow off. Fans hold up signs supporting Erek Taylor or Matt Myers, as the Arena’s lights dim, and America Hi Fi’s “My Only Enemy” hits up, as purple pyro shoots up from the stage. Matt Myers comes out with Brianna Flynn at his side, and Jack The Ripper and Jessica Moore behind them.

Funyon: Introducing first, from New Haven, Connecticut, weighing in at 220 Pounds…MATT MYYYYYYYYYEEERRRSS!!!!

Myers thrusts his hands up into the air, and the crowd gives one big long ‘BOOOO!!!’. Small chants of ‘MYERS SUCKS! MYERS SUCKS!’ can be heard, and one of the people in the front row even flips off Myers. Myers just ignores it, as he enters the cage door, and looks at the steel structure while inside the ring…

Riley: What do you think Matt Myers is thinking, Axis? Stragity? A plan? Or how about Brianna Flynn? I know that I’m thinking about her! She has one nice…

Axis: Down, boy…

The arena lights dim once more, as you see a giant missile pryo fall from the top of the arena, and it explodes on impact, as “Where Are We” by FP-Overdrive hits, and Erek Taylor comes out from the back, ready for a fight. The crowd begins to chat ‘TAY-LOR! TAY-LOR’, and Erek wastes little time as he runs past Jack The Ripper, Brianna, and Jessica, and enters the cage door. Myers and Taylor stare each other down, as one of the referees outside the cage locks the door, as the chats of ‘TAY-LOR! TAY-LOR!’ grow louder and louder. The ring bell rings, as Matt Myers immediately jumps up to one of the cage walls, and starts climbing, and Erek grabs Myers’ pants and throws him down to the ground.

DING! DING! DING!

Axis: And this match has started, which just may end up the match of the night…

Myers quickly rises to his feet, as Erek Taylor gives Myers a few right hands, and whips him across the ropes. Myers reverses the whip, and comes back at Taylor with a clothesline, but Erek Taylor ducks and hits Myers with a dropkick in the back of the head. Erek then cloves Myers only to realize that he can’t win by pinfall, only by escaping the cage.

Riley: Ha! Look at Taylor, that idiot!

Erek picks up Myers and whips him across the ropes, only for Myers to do a front-flip handstand and bounce across the ropes and come back with a gigantic elbow, which Erek ducks under, and Myers goes flying as he misses Erek and lands flat on his back. Erek rushes to the door, as the referee opens it, only for Jack The Ripper to run by and try to hit Erek with his cane. Erek sees Ripper and gets away from the door as Jack takes a swing…and misses Erek’s head and hits the cage door. KA-LUNK! The can almost makes a dent in the door!

Axis: What is Jack The Ripper thinking?!

Riley: He’s making this a fair match!

Axis: So trying to bash Erek’s head in with a cane is fair?

Riley: In my book, I have no problem with that…

Erek backs away from the cage door as Jack The Ripper dares Erek to walk out and face him, as referees try to get Jack away from the door. Myers, who has rises to his feet, sneaks behind Erek and puts a waist-lock on Erek and gives him a german suplex! KA-WHAM! Erek hits the mat with impact! Myers, still having the waist-lock, gets up and whips Erek over in another! KA-WHAM!

Riley: Here’s that aggressive and techincal side of Matt Myers which we are seeing more of these days!

Myers tries to throw Erek over in another, but Erek lifts his leg up, and hits Myers in his family jewels. Myers bends over, to have Erek bounce against the rope and take him over in a Flying Morale!

Riley: Ref! Choke hold! Illegal hold!

Axis: There’s not a damn thing the ref can do, Bob! This is a grudge match!

Erek lets go of the hold, and bounces against the ropes and hits a leg drop right on Myers’ neck! Erek then starts climbing the cage, and he looks down on Myers, who is starting to stand up, but seems to be bleeding badly from the mouth. Erek is halfway up the cage, until Myers sees him and climbs the cage up to where Erek is, and grabs Erek’s neck…

Axis: Oh my god, no…

Myers jumps off the cage and hits a neckbreak on Taylor to a huge pop from the crowd! Erek hits the mat, and grabs his neck, as Myers holds on to his mouth, as he notices that he is bleeding. Myers slowly rises to his feet, and looks over to the fallen Erek. Myers quickly jumps up to the top turnbuckle and jumps up into the air in a huge frogsplash…

…As Erek Taylor’s boot rises also, and Myers’ face falls right into it! WHACK! Myer’s head bounces off the boot! Erek Taylor slowly rises to his feet, as does Matt Myers, who has slowly risen to his knees.

Axis: WOAH! What a boot by Erek Taylor and…what is Brianna Flynn doing?

Brianna Flynn slowly opens the cage door, behind the back of the referee who is distracted by Jack The Ripper. Brianna reaches into a pocket, which is in her skirt; to reveal that she has a bag of something, as she slides it into the center of the ring.

Axis: What the…what is in that bag?

Brianna creeps away from the cage door, as Matt Myers and Erek Taylor slowly rise to their feet. Myers throws a right at Erek, and he backs away, almost falling down, as Erek throws a right, also. Myers kicks Erek in the gut, and grabs him and throws him up into the air in a Gut-Wrench Powerbomb position, but Erek uses his legs to wrap around Matt Myers’ neck and hit a hurricane-rana! Erek walks over to the bag of something in the center of the ring, and looks inside…and smiles. He looks over to the crowd, and pours the contents out on the floor…

Axis: What is…OH MY GOD…IT’S…

…THUMBCKS!!! BRIANNA FLYNN HAS BROUGHT THUMBTACKS INTO THE RING, BUT NOW THEY ARE UNDER EREK TAYLOR’S USE!

Erek Taylor pours the thumbtacks out into the center of the ring, as he looks over to the one-fallen Matt Myers, who is now standing, as Matt Myers hits Taylor with a superkick, but Erek falls near the thumbtacks, not in them. Matt Myers picks up Taylor, and whips him across the ropes, and Erek Taylor comes running back, as Myers arm-drags Taylor RIGHT INTO THE THUMBTACKS!

Axis: OH MY GOD! TAYLOR’S BODY JUST FELL INTO THOSE THUMBTACKS!!!

Erek screams in pain as he rolls around on the mat, thumbtacks going through his body. Taylor seems to have a cut on his forehead, as Matt Myers goes over and taunts the crowd, thrusting his arms up into the air. Jack the Ripper applauds Myers, as the crowd begins to chant…

“MYERS SUCKS! MYERS SUCKS! MYERS SUCKS! MYERS SUCKS!”

Myers, hearing these chats, picks up the fallen Erek Taylor and screams, “WHO SUCKS NOW?!”. Myers throws Erek on his back, and then throws him over into a tombstone piledriver position, right near the remaining thumbtacks…but Erek falls backward on to Myers, and Erek picks up Myers, now Myers in a position ready to receive a tombstone piledriver! Erek slams Myers’ head down on the mat, missing the thumbtacks by INCHES!

Axis: OH MY GOD! EREK TAYLOR HAS USED MATT MYER’S OWN FINISHER, THE DEATH MYERS DRIVER!

Riley: That HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF CHEATING!

Erek throws himself to the cage wall, trying to climb it and escape the madness of this match. Erek starts to climb the cage, and he is soon halfway up the cage…Erek forces his body up the cage some more, and he is soon near the top of the cage, just above where Myers is, as Myers seems to be knocked out cold!

Axis: MY GOD IN HEAVEN! EREK TAYLOR HAS THIS MATCH WON!

Erek then tries to climb down, but Jack The Ripper runs over to where Erek is and jumps up, trying to his the Calafornian Boy, ready to hit Erek if he tries to climb down the cage. Erek looks down at the English madman, trying to make a choice…Erek looks down at Myers, then back down at JtR…Myers, then Ripper…and he makes a choice. Erek turns around so that his back faces Myers, and makes a gigantic leap of faith, twisting and turning his body, as he turns his body one last time into a Senton Bomb…

…AND HITS MATT MYERS DEAD ON! The crowd rises to its feet at the sight of the amazing F & F X, as they rise to their feet and chant…

Crowd: HOLY S<BLEEP!> HOLY S<BLEEP!> HOLY S<BLEEP!> HOLY S<BLEEP!>

Riley: OH MY GOD! EREK TAYLOR JUST MIGHT BE DEAD!!!

Axis: I CAN’T BELEIVE…WHAT IS JACK THE RIPPER DOING NOW?!

On the outside of the cage, Jack The Ripper pushes the referee away from the cage door, as Jessica Moore opens it, and Brianna slides a steel chair into the ring, to a huge crowd pop…

Axis: AS IF THIS MATCH WASN’T HARDCORE ENOUGH ALREADY! A STEEL CHAIR HAS BEEN BROUGHT INTO THE RING!!!

Myers turns his bleeding, aching body over to see the chair. He slowly crawls to it, but soon sees that Erek Taylor is standing, and Erek dives for the chair and grabs it just as Myers does. The two high-flyers try to pull the chair from eachother, but Myers pushes the chair into Erek’s ribs. Erek, still holding on to the chair, grabs his ribs and moans in pain, just as Matt Myers gets up, bounces on the ropes, and hits Erek with a “Fast Lane” Ax-Kick as Erek puts the chair up near his face! KA-RACK! The sound echoes throught the arena, as Matt Myers pushes the chair aside and starts to climb the cage…

Axis: Matt Myers now, with a bust of energy, trying to scale that steel cage and…WHAT THE HELL?!

The camera zooms in over the crowd, as you see a tall man running through the crowd. He gracefully jumps over the barricade, and rushes at Jack the Ripper, knocking him down with a clothesline!

Axis: IT’S THE REAPER!!! THE REAPER IS HERE FOR SOME REVENGE AGAINST JACK THE RIPPER!!!

Brianna Flynn and Jessica Moore flee to the backstage area, as The Reaper beats JtR on to the entrance way, knocking him down with a huge thrust to the throat! Ripper quickly gets up, and flees to the backstage area, as Reaper follows him…

Riley: OH MY GOD!!! REAPER JUST MADE THIS AN UNFAIR MATCH!!!

Axis: SHUT THE F<BLEEP> UP, RILEY!!! REAPER JUST MADE THIS A FAIR MATCH, BY TAKING OUT THAT MENACING JACK THE RIPPER AND THOSE TWO B<BLEEP!>HES BRIANNA FLYNN AND JESSICA MOORE!!!

Matt Myers and Erek Taylor slowly rise to their feet, as the crowd starts a “TAY-LOR! TAY-LOR! TAY-LOR!” chant, as Erek throws a right hand on Myers, and another, and yet another! Erek tries for one more right, but Myers ducks, and hits Erek with a Superkick, and Myers slowly crawls toward a cage wall and starts climbing…

Axis: Myers is going to try to escape the cage, and end this once and for all!

Myers, now halfway up the cage, looks down bellow on the fallen Erek Taylor. Erek moans in pain, as he tries to roll over, but can’t. Myers soon reaches the top of the cage, as he looks down on the fallen Erek Taylor…

Riley: YES! MYERS WINS! MYERS WINS!

Axis: All Myers needs to do now is climb down the cage, and let both feet hit the floor, and we have a winner here!

Myers looks down at Erek, then the arena floor, which he can reach by climbing the cage. He looks out at the crowd, as several IGNJL fans flip off the young New England native and start a small “MYERS SUCKS!” chant. Myers looks down at Erek one last time, and leaps off of the cage, doing a shooting star press in the air, and then falling in a body splash form…

…AND EREK TAYLOR MOVES, TO REVEAL A CHAIR RIGHT BELLOW HIM!!! KAR-ACK!!! MYERS HITS THE CHAIR DEAD ON, AS EREK TAYLOR RISES TO HIS FEET!!!

Axis: OH MY DEAR SWEET GOD!!! MYERS TOOK A LEAP OF FAITH, AND PAID FOR IT!!! WHAT A SHOOTING STAR PRESS THAT WAS!!!

Riley: SHOOTING STAR PRESS?! THAT WAS A SUPER SHOOTING STAR PRESS!!! WE DON’T SEE THAT OFTEN FROM MATT MYERS, BUT HE TRIED IT AND PAID FOR IT!!!

Erek Taylor rises to his feet, and picks up Myers, who can barley stand. Erek puts Myers’ head into a his arm as if he was to do a twist of fate, but Erek turns around and hits his Fame And Furry Cutter on Myers…but Myers reverses the hold by turning around, so that Myers has Erek’s neck, and Myers HITS THE FAME AND FURRY ON EREK TAYLOR!!!

Axis: OH GOD!!! THESE TWO HAVE USED EACHOTHER’S FINIHSERS ON EACHOTHER!!! HOW MUCH MORE PAIN CAN THESE TWO ENFLICT ON EACHOTHER?!

Riley: I dunno, Axis!!! But I think there’s gunna be a lot more pain to come!!!

Myers and Erek slowly rise to their feet, with Erek holding the chair in his hand. Erek, who climbs up to the top turnbuckle, places the chair on the top of the cage wall. Myers also quickly climbs up the cage, as does Erek Taylor. They soon both reach the top, as they start to exchange fists.

Axis: BY GOD IN HEAVEN!!! IT’S ALL GOING TO COME TO AN END HERE!

Myers hits Erek with a right, but Erek blocks it, and rake’s Myers eyes. Myers grabs his eyes in pain, and falls to his knees. Myers then rubs his eyes until they recover, and stands up and opens his eyes…to find Erek Taylor with a chair, as Erek Taylor takes one giant, mightly swing.

K-ARUCH!!!

Myers body wobbles on the top of the cage…and then the moment of truth finally happens. Myers falls off of the cage top, on to the outside of the ring, as he crashes through the announces table!

Crowd, Riley, And Axis: HOLY S<BLEEP!>T!!!

The referee runs up to the time keeper and tells him to ring the bell, as the camera zooms in on the fallen Matt Myers, who seems to have crawled away from the wreckage of the announce table and Erek Taylor realizes that the one final chair shot he gave Myers helped win the match!

DING! DING! DING!

Axis: THIS MATCH IS OVER, BUT I DON’T THINK THESE TWO WRESTLERS WILL EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!

Riley: I agree with you on that one Axis!

Funyon: Here is your winner…

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Funyon: …MATT MYYYYERRSS!!!

Crowd: BOOOOO!!!! MYERS SUCKS!!! MYERS SUCKS!!! MYERS SUCKS!!!

As Erek Taylor climbs down from the top of the cage, he drops the steel chair near Myers’ fallen body, and walks away to the back, probably to an ambulance in the back.

Axis: My God…these two men went to the extreme this night…through thumbtacks…a steel chair…and a steel cage…these two men definitely went to the hell and back tonight.

Myers is attended to by EMTs, as he is helped to the back by Jack The Ripper and Brianna Flynn, who have rushed out to help fellow ‘Others’ member. Myers slowly stands to his feet…as the fans being to clap, and cheer Myers for an excellent, extreme match.

Riley: Well, Matt Myers went through cage/ladder matches as a child in the CECW and other leagues, but I think that this one maybe the most extreme match he ever had.

As Myers is taken into the back, the IGNJL logo flashes across the screen and the IGNJL fades to a commercial…

Guest midnight_burn

I remember that match, same show as my debut. I liked it back then, and i still like it now.

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

I'm very proud of it. I think it was the only match I beat Erek in.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

It is really good, Matt. Still holds up as a pretty cool match, even months, months later. Always a good sign.