TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robert

Kevin Nash is a big fat sissy

Guest Robert

First and foremost i wanted to say Kevin Nash is a big fat P*SSY

but that might get me banned. Hes faking the leg injury just so he doesnt have to show the world his irrehensible wrestling ability.

Ok i doubt that is true but i like the idea. I hope this injury means that the writers will erase the nWo from the cocktail napkin. Vince must not know that the nWo really is poison injected into the viens of smart marks like me.

If the nWo is too amount to anything they must have Scott Hall in the group. X-Pac and the big show must go...

go where you ask? anywhere but here. im sure nwatna would take them.

the nWo should contain:

1. shawn michels

2.HHH

3.Scott Hall

4. Horace Hogan

ok ok maybe not horace maybe kanyon instead after all WHO BETTER THAN KANYON!!??!!

is it just me or is hogan/edge the stupidest idea for tag champions ever?

also i think steve mongo mcmichel shold come back and win the hard core champion.

they should bring back george the animal steele and team him up w/ tommy dreamer and they both could eat things.

also rico should shave the sideburns into an "R" shape a la lash laroux

thanks and lemme know what you think.

love ya'

rob van ram

Guest CanadianChick

but that might get me banned. Hes faking the leg injury just so he doesnt have to show the world his irrehensible wrestling ability.

Ok i doubt that is true but i like the idea. I hope this injury means that the writers will erase the nWo from the cocktail napkin. Vince must not know that the nWo really is poison injected into the viens of smart marks like me.

If the nWo is too amount to anything they must have Scott Hall in the group. X-Pac and the big show must go...

the nWo should contain:

1. shawn michels

2.HHH

3.Scott Hall

4. Horace Hogan

ok ok maybe not horace maybe kanyon instead after all WHO BETTER THAN KANYON!!??!!

also i think steve mongo mcmichel shold come back and win the hard core champion.

they should bring back george the animal steele and team him up w/ tommy dreamer and they both could eat things.

love ya'

rob van ram

1) Nash is not faking. If he was, why would he need surgery?

2) Kanyon doesn't really fit in the group very well.

3) Actually, I think Rico and Rikishi was stupider than Edge and Hogan

4) Mongo and Steele should NEVER come back, especailly Mongo.

5)ABout the sideburns...uh never mind...

Guest CanadianChick
*points and laughs*

IT'S A MARK!

*gasps* It can't be a mark! He said that the NWO was poison to smart marks like him!

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Anybody who wishes that Steve McMicheal would win the Hardcore Title, MUCH LESS, come back to wrestling AT ALL is an evil person...

Guest KingOfOldSchool

the nWo should contain:

1. shawn michels

2.HHH

3.Scott Hall

4. Horace Hogan

love ya'

rob van ram

- Because if you had a torn quadraceps, I'm sure you'd be up and running around in no time.

I'm not a Nash fan, and I know he blows in the ring. But, when compared to Triple H who finished the match, consider that Nash is at least a decade older, and has already had a history of injuries and procedures. Now, enough about the Nash argument, I'm already sick of hearing and reading about it.

- nWo should've been disposed of long ago, and possibly only used as an introductory angle for Vince to get who he wanted into the WWF from the very start. But I doubt Vince will give up on it, so long as there's money to be made from the nWo.

- ::Puts on his flame-retardent suit:: Scott Hall is just as washed up as any of the older stars right now, and he fucked up his chance, so he deserved to be released. Him in the nWo won't make one bit of difference. If the nWo sucks, it sucks; no matter who's in there. If the storylines and feuds aren't there, it still won't amount to shit.

- Kanyon DOES NOT fit in the with nWo. One big reason being, is that he doesn't need to be overshadowed by Triple H or Michaels. He needs to become a star in the WWF on his own, not by being associated with a stable on life-support.

- Hogan/Edge, indeed dumb. Hopefully they'll lose the belts to the Canadians sooner than later. It's always been said that two thrown-together stars with the titles, hurt the titles more than a regular team holding them. They were stagnant around Billy and Chuck, but there's just as many options there, as there are for Edge/Hogan. Pointless transition.

- Mongo sucks. But I still want the title taken away from the Gay Cowboy, Bradshaw. In my opinion, the best champion of late has been Steven Richards.

- The Animal is too old.

- Now go away.

Guest Will Scarlet

Mongo?? Hardcore?? Come on! He vanished off the face of the earth after being hit in the eyes with the bleach of blinding agony, and I, for one, would like to keep it that way.

Guest RickyChosyu

I would sooner wish death on my own father than hope for Mongo to return....

...ok, bad example.

Guest Downhome
I would sooner wish death on my own father than hope for Mongo to return....

...ok, bad example.

Speaking of Mongo, have you see him lately? He looks as if he ATE The Four Horsemen.

Guest Downhome
How much weight has he gained?

Like, about Four Horsemen worth. Seriously though, he has about four chins now, and he is a mass of obesity now. I can't believe how he let himself go.

Guest Downhome
Where did ya see him? Just curious..

I saw him months ago singing "Take Me Out To the Ballgame" at a Cubs game on TV, and also on a sports show not too long ago.

Guest CanadianChick

Well its too bad he let himself go and gained so much weight. I hate to see when people to that to their health.