TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Vanilla Midget

Who is smartest on the entire board?

Guest CanadianChris

I scored 2250 on the GRE (700 verbal, 780 math, 770 analytic). I'd like to think I'm one of the smarter people here.

Guest Shaved Bear

notice alot of people didnt mention their SATs, which can only mean 1 thing... 600-900...anyway i never took ACTs so i cant say what i got on em

Guest AM The Kid

Canada=none.

I am pretty smart, my overall mark for grade 9 was 86%

Guest godthedog

guys, i don't think your IQ goes up as you get older. although if you keep taking IQ tests as you get older, you do get better at them & the score becomes artificially inflated.

judging by posts alone, i'd say kahran, kinetic, some guy & maybe even themikesc would be the most intelligent. but it's hard to judge just from postings, i don't really think my posts reflect how smart i am.

however, i did read 'finnegans wake' and 'ulysses' all the way through--made it through the wake once and 'ulysses' 3 times. all before the age of 18.

therefore, i am the smartest person EVER.

except for james joyce, since...you know, he wrote both of those books.

Guest GenerationNever
No, hes the ULTIMATE WARRIOR~!

You mean he's Jim Hellwig?

Guest evenflowDDT

OK, I'm going to have to add in another vote for Jingus, because I've seen him dissect and come up with intelligent, capable counterpoints for some of the stupidest (*cough* Nostril king *cough*) statements. Although I personally haven't seen any such material from many other posters, I can definitely see Kotzenjunge and goodhelmet doing such things, and probably Kinetic too. I'd like to think I'm smart, but I don't show it on the board... haha.

Anyway, even though numbers don't mean anything, I took TheSpark's IQ test and got 122, my SAT score was 1320, and my SATII score was 740 (writing), 620 (literature), and 610 (Math IIC). Yea...