TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trivia247

Upcoming NWA TNA Card

Guest Trivia247

Tonight on NWA: Total Nonstop Action, available on Pay-per-view:

- NWA World Heavyweight Champion Takao Omori vs. Ken Shamrock.

- NWA World Tag Team Champions Jerry Lynn & AJ Styles vs. Slash & a new member of the "Disciples of the New Church", with Jim Mitchell.

- Six Man Elimination X-Division Rankings Match: Jerry Lynn vs. Low Ki vs. Tony Mamaluke vs. Kid Romeo vs. Elix Skipper vs. "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

- K Krush vs. Hermie Sadler.

- The Flyin' Elvises (Siaki & Estrada) vs. The Dupps.

- The return of Devon Storm.

- The return of Norman Smiley.

- Jasmin St. Claire will make her first appearance.

- An update on Scott Hall, including comments from Hall, and Brian Christopher will explain why he turned on Scott Hall last week.

NWA: Total Nonstop Action is available every Wednesday night on Pay-per-view. For more on NWA:TNA, visit the official site; NWATNA.com.

Guest the 1inch punch

I am willing to bet dollars to donuts that Slash's partner will be JC Ice, and he'll be called Burn

Guest Sandman9000

The Briscoe Brothers, Jay and Mark, are also wrestling, though I forget whom. Hopefully, Mark can bust out the Cutthroat Driver, and Jay can bust out the J Driller.

Guest dreamer420
The reformation of PG-13 would be VERY COOL.

i would markout for that.

Guest Vyce

Outside of the fucking NASCAR driver getting in the ring, this looks like a pretty damn solid card.

Guest RetroRob215

Isn't Hermie Sadler the same guy who get's beat up by the WWE Superstars on the Stacker 2 commercial?

Guest Raven_Effect01
Isn't Hermie Sadler the same guy who get's beat up by the WWE Superstars on the Stacker 2 commercial?

I know that one of the racecar drivers in the new Stacker 2 WWE commercial had the same voice, so I think that was him.

Guest RetroRob215

I know that one of the racecar drivers in the new Stacker 2 WWE commercial had the same voice, so I think that was him.

For some reason I find that VERY funny.

Guest dreamer420

that is funny. he was one of the guys who took a beating from the tough enough trainers and now he is winning matches on an nwa pay per view

Guest GenerationNever

They need to get rid of the WWE rejects and the guys from WCW who were never hired after it was bought. The only shining light is the X-Division.

Guest dreamer420

guys like steiner and bagwell shouldn't be employed but friends in high places helps i think.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Slash's partner was Devon Storm, renamed Tempest. The tag title match ruled by the way

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The only people I want gone are Rick Steiner and Bagwell.

I would have said Christopher yesterday...but I really like his heel turn.

K-Krush is very good...I wasn't a fan of his until he got to NWA.

Even Bagwell is being rebuilt so if they can pull a something out of him then fine.

Steiner isn't on the shows anyway...so maybe he is gone...same thing for Konnan.

I still need some Steve Corino though.

Guest evenflowDDT
They need to get rid of the WWE rejects and the guys from WCW who were never hired after it was bought. The only shining light is the X-Division.

Who would you suggest that NWA hire in their place, GN? True, Steiner and Bagwell suck, but for the casual fans they have name value, and that creates an interest for them. If you have just X Division and indy talents, with the weekly PPV format you'll lose out a lot faster. Sure, the smarks will buy into it, but by the time enough casual fans catch onto that stuff it'll be too late.