TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 4Life

TNA was pretty good

Guest 4Life

I liked it :blink: Maybe my expectations were low but this show is better than anything WWE put out in months. I will keep watching. X-division rocks. I don't know how much input Vince Russo had. Jasmine St Claire stripping had his signature all over. Plus Brian Lawler????? What the f....

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Only thing I didn't like about the show was how the Briscoe Bros. didn't get any match time, and I've never seen their work before, but heard nothing really that far from praise.

Overall (on the Laz-ometer): 8/10

Guest Dangerous A

X-division is the ONLY reason this thing can survive. Everything else looks like WCW Saturday Night attempting to do WWF circa '99.

Realistically X-Division is the only reason to watch period. And a lot of the X-Division's talent is Ring of Honor guys. Ring of Honor is good. Just overpriced is all.

Guest 4Life
Only thing I didn't like about the show was how the Briscoe Bros. didn't get any match time, and I've never seen their work before, but heard nothing really that far from praise.

Overall (on the Laz-ometer): 8/10

I wish they had a regular slot on cable tv not this ppv stuff. They would succede that way. This way though, I don't know how long it's gonna last. Too bad They are showing some promise.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think they have a great deal of potential there.

I care more about Malice/JJ/Shamrock than I do about Brock Lesnars God push.

I like alot of the roster.

I also wish that the Briscoes vs. Hotshots had gotten a real match. They started off strong.

Oh...and for the first time I give a shit about Brian Christopher.

The WWE couldn't make me care for all the years he was there...now I like him.

Go figure.

Guest Dangerous A

Brian Christopher has always had talent. It's just that NWA pushed him for once.

But you have to see it like he's a top guy in a bad promotion. (my opinion of the product overall) He was a bottom feeder in the best promotion. All depends on where they slot you.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Actually it was the heel turn...his promo about why he turned and the heat he got because of it that turned me.

Top guy in a bad promotion...that describes the WWE main eventers too.

Guest dpac

i give the show a thumbs up, i think that was the first time i was ever entertained watching christopher, wwe really missed the boat with that one, imagine him cutting that promo with the king sitting right in front of him. i am also glad that they are pushing the x/division as main event instead of opening match. low-ki vs. styles next week will be worth the 10 bucks alone

Guest Austin3164life

Is there any chance that any national television syndicate will want to sign a deal with the NWA-TNA? I would imagine TNN since it's the redneck channel, but NWA has to drop their redneck like programming if they want a deal with TNT, TBS, or USA......

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I'd love to see wrestling back on TNT/TBS...then I'd have a reason to watch those piece of shit channels outside of the A Christmas Story marathon on Christmas day.

Guest dreamer420

i just wish the nwa was carried on satellite here in canada. we got the first show up here but they were dropped right after that. it sucks too because i actually want to pay to see this wrestling too. i have yet to see an x division match and i need my jerry lynn fix.