TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jerome Drake

The One and Only SHUT THE FUCK UP SMARKZONE thread

Guest BionicRedneck

"I think Angle is overrated"

He's been the WWE most consistently good performer this year wether he's overated or not.

Guest saturnmark4life

well, i don't hate him, but seeing as he doesn't like booker or saturn....

Guest Incandenza

Re: Smarkzone

During the height of Nashamania back on Tuesday, I remarked in the "How big of an asshole are you?" thread in the General Chat board that some people equate laughing about the Nash situation with getting your jollies from watching concentration camp footage. That comment applied to a number of people, but, when I wrote it, I was thinking of Smarkzone in particular.

I don't care if Smarkzone thinks Booker T is overrated, but let me remind everyone that before that mewling dipshit took his anti-T stance, he was trying to blame the Book for Nash's injury--stupid fucker. That whole period struck me as odd; for a man who runs a website--a shitty one with crappy merchandise--catered to the smark, he sure seems to hate them.

Guest Prince Paul
He's a fuck.

No, you're a fuck, you fucking fuck! :D :lol:

I like SmarkZone. Get off his cock just because he has different opinions.

He doesn't have different opinions...he just tries to go against the grain of what everyone else says, so that it looks like he just thinks differently. All he wants to do is shill his piece of shit website, with his shit merchandise.

Nezbyte, reminds me of my Guidance Counselor MR Nesbitt, who was a real douchebag. Not that I'm saying you are Nezbyte, but theirs always been a bad stigma I've had towards you because of it. Whatever, die smarkzone, die slow.

Guest bob_barron

WHO BETTA THAN KANYON????????

Apparently according to smarkzone everyone at RAW tonight is gonna be wearing one of his gay ass shirts

Guest Prince Paul
WHO BETTA THAN KANYON????????

Apparently according to smarkzone everyone at RAW tonight is gonna be wearing one of his gay ass shirts

He'll be handing them out at the door.

Guest TheSmarkzone

1. Just because I don't love Booker T and I mark out for Test, that doesn't mean that I am purposely "going against the grain". I simply have different tastes than the majority of the people on this board. Simple.

2. I never listed Test on any "Top 10 WWE Workers" list. I never even posted a "Top 10" list. Period.

If I was going against the grain for the purpose of pissing people off or being controversial, I don't think that I would be a mark for Rob Van Dam, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, etc.

I don't like Booker T. That's ONE Internet darling.

I like Test, Nash, and X-Pac. That's THREE Internet public enemies.

So f'n sue me just because I happen to differ with you guys on my opinion of FOUR wrestlers.

In fact, let's just the set the record straight right now:

I like: Rob Van Dam, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, X-Pac, Kevin Nash, Test, Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Batista, Billy Kidman, Tajiri, Jamie Noble, Rey Mysterio Jr., Mike Awesome, Rhyno, Edge, Christian, Lance Storm

I kinda like: Bradshaw, The Hurricane, Bubba Ray, Chris Nowinski, Kanyon, Chavo Guerrero Jr., Billy & Chuck, Ric Flair

I don't like: Booker T, Scotty 2 Hotty, Albert, Big Bossman, Randy Orton, HHH, D-Von, Spike, Al Snow, Tazz, Rikishi, William Regal, Hugh Morrus, Hulk Hogan

I'm probably leaving a few people off this list, but that's a general summary of who I like and who I don't like. Not exactly "against the grain" for the most part.

Guest BionicRedneck
2. I never listed Test on any "Top 10 WWE Workers" list. I never even posted a "Top 10" list. Period.

OK

This must have been posted by another "TheSmarkzone" in the Top 10 "WWE Current Workers" thread, right?

1. Rob Van Dam

2. Kurt Angle

3. The Undertaker

4. Brock Lesnar (I swear to God, he would be more over with his previous entrance theme...)

5. Edge

6. Test

7. Chris Jericho

8. Chris Benoit

9. Eddie Guerrero

10. The nWo "

Check out 6. i beleive that says "Test"

I do agree, however that you are just expressing your own opinion

Guest Prince Paul
I never listed Test on any "Top 10 WWE Workers" list. I never even posted a "Top 10" list. Period.

Bullshit! I think you had Test, and the nWo in there!!

Guest TheSmarkzone

That wasn't a top/best workers topic, that was a favorite workers or wrestlers topic.

Guest Jerome Drake
I don't like: Booker T, D-Von,

Two black guys in the I dont like Folder?

RACISM~!

Just kidding.

Guest Austin3164life

Eh, Smarkzone is just a guy who differs in opinions in subjects that most people agree to. Like saying "I hate Triple H because he holds down Chris Jericho". That's become the perennial smarks motto (almost). He just happens to think differently. I guess I'm the same way, but man, Test and the NWO in the top 10 list?

BTW, I think Jericho is extremely overrated. Just my opinion.

Guest Prince Paul
BTW, I think Jericho is extremely overrated. Just my opinion.

I used to think so as well, but when he started feuding with Rocky, I was on to him.

I really enjoyed his Undisputed Title reign as well, even though he was a weak champ.

Guest saturnmark4life

I too didn't like Jericho at first, but the past year he has been truly awesome. And now i've seen some of his older stuff in ecw and the super J cup i appreciate him more.

Guest TheBlurricane

It's not that Smarkzone has different opinions that bother me.

It's the way he conducts himself is downright rude sometimes. Plus he has a tendency to avoid questions sometimes and talk crap instead.

Guest bob_barron

Booker T- Well I guess he mixed him up with Big T. Let it slide.

Kanyon- Well uhhhh maybe he is like Lita and hates people with lisps.

But WILLIAM REGAL?????????????????

WILLIAM REGAL??????????????????

That crosses the line. It doesn't just cross the line it crosses like 8,000 lines. No- make that 9,021 lines.

Fucking smarkzone