TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ErekT2k

SJL Metal Commentaroos

Guest ErekT2k

Yeah, read and comment.

I'll edit mine in later.

EDIT: Hahahahaha. The High Flyin' Prince has out posted the Crown Prince of Flash and Panache for the.... first time, I believe. It's a great day! Anyways, my comments.

1.) Jake and Flexxx are gone. What else can you say?

2.) Tiger Driver 91' was just crazy, and I mean it by a good way. I'm just surprised Thor wrote himself to win the TV title instead of the Euro. But, whatever works for him.

3.) Cyclone Comet is *the* man. But seeing as I was tricked, I hated it. I hated it. I hated it. Naw... I'm just messin. IL, you better stay more than one month you lil punk.

4.) IL vs Grimedogg. Good warmup match for IL.

5.) Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots match!! I marked out when HVT wrote the entrances, where I believe he described himself as a "Less than intimidating man in a wheelchair". Pure.

6.) CIA v Fugue. Nothing to say but good job CIA for winning.

7.) Renegade v Silent. Well, no surprise there. Renegade's still as good as always. So I'm expecting a great CIA v Fugue match in the pool....

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Topic-startin' whore!

In any case: god dammit. Way too many no-shows, and I really am disappointed that Jake and Flexxx didn't do jack. Oh well. With them and Poisyn gone, we've just lost three very good veterans for good, it seems.

Mark-out moment for IL and the one-time appearance of Grimedogg, though I did know about it ahead of time. Try to stick around this time though, k? Heh heh...

CIA and Renegade has got to be a very unexpected final, but I am very excited to see how this turns out. It's the epitome of old vs. new, and I really think it's going to be great.

One other note: people, everybody, WF guys who read this - if you have friends who like to write, who like wrestling, either or both, get them in here, all right? Poor Pete had to make his card with something like 10 guys, and this place works best when it's chock-full of people. Try yer best.

Guest Insanityman

Well... adios to Flexx and Jake. That really sucks.

And I won by default... meh, I still -kinda- like that match. Also I just discovered our next vaction, but I'll be gone for a show... yeah.

C.I.A. Impressive work of course and good luck.

Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em good stuff there... UNTAMED!

Renegade kick ass match it doesn't matter it's by default because it was still a good match.

That'd be all for now.

Guest Suicide King

I am so totally bitter about losing. ;)

My version...

“And we’re back, chilluns! Thanks to the marvels of technology this next match-“

“Match? Heh.” Axis interrupts. “This is an excuse to get retirees air time to pad their pensions and you know it, MacPhisto.”

“SILENCE, my Australian houseboy!” Edwin retorts. “Combine my flare for showmanship, the Suicide King’s underhandedness, the Hville Thugg’s inhuman endurance, and two tiny plastic robots and what do you get?”

A sullen King stares at the camera, electrodes attached to his forehead for some god-awful reason. “A lawsuit waiting to happen?”

“NO! A SUREFIRE RATINGS BONANZA!!!”

“I was afraid you were going to say that.”

Completely oblivious to the objections of his co-workers, Edwin continues. “The SJL R&D department has decided to cook up a little something special for y’all, as well as answer a crucial question… who books next week’s show? To answer that question, we’ve hooked the Suicide King and the Hville Thugg up via some mechanical doohickeys to this state-of-the-art contraption!”

Closeup of two garish plastic bots, dressed rather inaccurately as KoH and HVT. Thick bundles of wires run off of either end of the board into infinity.

“Both men have been hooked up to their robots with electro-psychic thingamjiggers! They’ll control the robots with their puny brains…the winner books! The loser, well, thanks to something called ‘sensory feedback’ which I don’t quite understand will feel as if two hundred elephants danced a jig on his scalp!”

King lets out a girlish shriek.

Edwin ignores it. “Let’s go straight to Johns Hopkins Hospital in DC, where Thugg is attempting to no-sell a broken neck!”

Cut to a brightly lit room filled with nurses who may have been in a Jay Z video as recently as that morning. Thugg is in traction, suspended over a bed while a nurse does something to his lower extremities with a sponge. He is absolutely decorated with electrodes.

“True dat, Mac! Straight from Hville, it be the Thugg the hatas hate and the playas roll wit! I will straight up wreck King’s shit, aight?”

Blank stares from the Australian, British, and white middle-class American commentators.

“Umm… hmm… peep dis.” Thugg says, switching to overly clear annunication. “I-WILL-BEAT-KING-SAVAGELY-WITH-MY-BIG-BLACK-“

“Whoa!” Edwin interrupts. “And on that note, let’s go down to the game board and let Kingbot and Thuggbot take over!!!”

The two plastic gladiators slowly begin to jiggle around, coming to life as slowly as a really slow thing! The bright red Kingbot looks around the field cockily, before strutting it’s way to the middle of the ring! The blue Thuggbot is already waiting there for him, like a gigantic artificial beached whale. Thuggbot rears back and throws a punch, which Kingbot ably dodges.

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot hits the Jokerbots Wild!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot points up!

Thuggbot looks!

Kingbot kicks him in the jumblybots!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Thuggbot punches!

Kingbot’s evil twinbot takes the hit!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot grabs a plastic chair!

Thuggbot dodges!

Refbot bump!

Refbot no-sells!

Kingbot curses like a sailor.

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot bribes the Refbot!

Refbot bends over to tie his shoe!

Kingbot calls in an airstrike from the loyal men and women of the Flying 51st Airborne!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot summons Godzillabot from the murky depths!

Godzillabot tramples Tokyo!

Thuggbot tramples Godzillabot in retaliation!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot tells Thuggbot that whatever he does, he must not look in this little box!

Thuggbot looks.

Thermonuclear devastation ensues.

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Kingbot asks Death to take Thuggbot as a personal favor!

Death appears!

Thuggbot looks mildly impressed.

Thuggbot no-sells Death!!!

Kingbot cheats!

Thuggbot no-sells!

Etc.

Ten minutes later the robots are still cheating and no-selling valiantly, but Thuggbot’s motions appear to be getting even slower, if such a thing is possible. Thuggbot slows… slows…

AND STOPS!!!

Cut to the interior of Thugg’s hospital room, where Thugg is snoring blissfully. A nurse is holding a cartoonishly large hypodermic needle with MORPHINE emblazoned on the side.

Kingbot gloats before walking over to the sagging Thuggbot and tapping him on the chin. THUGGBOT SELLS!!!! THUGGBOT SELLS!!!! HIS HEAD SHOOTS OFF WITH ENOUGH FORCE TO CLEAR EARTH’S ORBIT, AND NARROWLY AVOIDS BLINDING AXIS AT THE SAME TIME!!! OF COURSE, IF AXIS HASN’T GONE BLIND FROM ALL THAT MASTURBATION NOTHING WILL HURT HIS EYES EVER!!

King removes his electrodes from his beautiful, beautiful hair. “And let that be a lesson to all of you prospective wrestlers out there… training and talent are all well and good, but at the end of the day nothing will help you win like a spare nurse’s outfit, a $500 hooker, and a shitload of horse tranquilizers.”

Guest kelloggs

Here are the pissed off "Franchisable" comments

Only one promo and that's my fault too but come on guys somebody else could have promoed. This show needed more than one.

I'm sad to see Flexxx and Jake go as they are both vets that deserved to be in the WF. They'll be allowed to come back eventually right?

TNT I hope you're happy. You keep you're record at the expense of my miniscul(sp?) heat. Thor you fool. I give you the chance to put me over with a Jericho-Angle-Benny type match but you go and have me take both pin falls....Flesher could you please come down here and comment on this travesty. You suck so hard Thor and if you don't know what, it's the cock. ;)

But I liked the match as it was of good quality. I might not have written myself to take the first pin fall, seeing as there was a much-much bigger pay-off for you finally getting the pin fall victory over me in a match later on down the line. i.e. I would have saved it for a match of more importance character and title wise. So basically you nutshoted our blow-off match. That's why Flesher's post was of great importance to all involved in that match and was a hint.

But even after all the bitching I still praise the match you wrote and ask why you did go for Euro instead. Is the TV really ahead of the Euro in peoples minds now. I guess me and TNT's runs built it up or something...

And the Euro one with T-bone's okay I guess. I may not have given him the pin either but it works out nice by Frost's logicial booking. And my post in the predictions thread.

I picked IL and he won. Grimedogg is hardcore and I could see why Flik was calling IL the underdog. That Cyclone Comet thing was gold IL and it's good to have you back.

Kingbot cheats

Thuggbot no-sells...

Thuggbot is mildly impressed by Death

Thuggbot no-sells Death...

etc. :lol:

The thing is he can do that because he is the lawn guardian...and therefore should no-sell everything like he has done his entire career, well if you don't count that top rope walk-off. With that said that match was hella funny but in Thuggs match he no-sold a broken neck while giving a lawn card to Edwin. He hit the Untamed in a wheelchair?! I don't remember if he got up out of the chair or not. And as not to incur anybodies wrath I say it was a toss up.

But Thugg's match is still better by virtue of the lawn. Sorry.

CIA puts Fugue over majorly and moves on to the finals. CIA proves he's bringing the canadian goods and Fugue should use this match to build on his already cool character...

Rene wins by default but this is understandable. Best of luck to you, your friend and their family. Come back when you can and I'm sure nobody thinks that this is a cop out like you seem to think. Friends and family always come first in my book.

And Bah I'm done...

M."kiddies better post comments on this show and promo for the Wrath...Please" Francis

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

WOOHOO! MAK JOBBED! I RULE! YOU SUCK! I WIN! YOU LOSE!

Oh, and it's commentaroonies DAMMIT!

Guest HVilleThugg

hahahaha

i dunno...i kind of liked king's match a little better. the whole

kingbot cheats

thuggbot nosells

thing was hilarious. and the horse tranquilizers...although, i dunnno about the realism of hvt fighting from the hospital, but then again, this was a joke match so realism means crap. so, i liked it king...

but mine had gilbert godfrey...the lawn...and untaming axis through the tiny little rock 'em sock 'em ring.

kingbot cheats

thuggbot no sells...

gold!!

hahahahaha!

and so goes another chapter in the rivalry between the hville thugg and suicide king.

ha...we're 1-1 now...although, you won the 'real' match and took my title you son of a bitch...but i'm not bitter.

i beat you

i beat you

i beat you

i'm such a bad winner.

and um....yeah....decent show there fellas, although there were way too many no shows.

i do have to say one thing...

if you are no showing to drop a title or for any other reason, it is not sufficient to post it on the public board and expect your marker and cc to read it. you absolutely must send a pm to your marker saying that you are no showing and why...even if it's just to say that you don't feel like writing...you must pm your marker. i, personally, do not read the card or predictions threads because i don't want to get any biases about who's gonna win before i mark the matches, so i will never see it if you say you're no showing there. you must pm me...must. and i'm looking at you mak...the only reason you're not being punished is because you didn't know and someone told me that you posted something on some thread about no showing to drop the titles. you're not in trouble since you didn't know about that rule., however, your invitation to the pre-ppv lawn party is certainly in question now. anyway...just remember...pm your marker. a post on the board is not sufficient to save you from our wrath. that is all

da 'can't stand the shift key' h

Guest SupaTaft

Alright, I suppose I've got some explaining to do. Mak, I honestly didn't mean to make you look bad. When I started out, I thought that I wanted Thor to pin Mak for the TV (Why not the Euro? I'll explain in a minute), and then Mak to come back with a vengence and T-Bone to pin Spike. But I just get rolling and by the time I wrote T-Bone hitting the Tiger Driver '91, I realized what I had done.

As to my gaining the TV instead of the European, and therefore holding myself down. I thought for some reason that the TV was of higher rank than the Euro, like in every other fed. Twas my mistake and I suppose I'll have to suffer for it.

So Mak, once again, I'm sorry about havving you pinned both times. I honestly didn't mean to make you look bad, which in my mind I felt I justified at the end by having you beat all the faces with a chair. It made you look like a bad ass heel with actual heat. So if you seem not to feel the same way, you have my appology.

And to "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins accusation that I am giant dick... I think he meant to write 'has' Thor 'has' a giant dick. Thats just what it seems like to me.

Feels like an ass and knew he would,

-Taft

(King of the Default Win!)

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
And to "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins accusation that I am giant dick... I think he meant to write 'has' Thor 'has' a giant dick. Thats just what it seems like to me.

No.....your a dick

'Hollywood' Spike "Oh Crap I Have To Leave in 10 mins to meet the phone company at my new house" Jenkins

Guest HVilleThugg

ok...what the fuck

i don't understand why you, mak, spike, and others, are railing on thor. what's the problem. so what, he got himself over on you mak and had you pinned for both belts...so the fuck what. maybe that makes you look a little bad...big deal. you know what...next time, write a fucking match, and then you can complain. neither one of you wrote a match...and i didn't even hear shit from you mak...so don't bitch if you don't like how someone wrote his.

had i done it, i would have done it differently...yes...as would the both of you...but that's no reason to dislike him or rail him for how he got you over. of course, criticism is appreciated, but to sit here and bitch him out for the way he portrayed your characters is annoying to say that least. let that shit go...spike, you're fine and doing great...you'll get another shit...mak...you're moving on to bigger and better things, so whats your beef.

if you want to critique the match and give constructive criticism, fine...but don't bash someone because you got pinned twice or something...especially when you didn't even fucking write a match.

da 'shift key...what shift key' h

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

It was a good match...but next time Thor, don't be such a dick. :P

-"Put Mak Over Dammit, I Did" TNT

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
I thought for some reason that the TV was of higher rank than the Euro, like in every other fed.

It IS higher, winning the TV title from me put Mak way more over than...um...winning the Euro. belt from...whoever. Oh yeah, Frost. Well, um, STILL, do not beat my reign, I shall kill you if you do so.

Guest HVilleThugg

actually, in my eyes and i think the rest of cc, euro is higher. there's more action around the tv title, but the euro title is the higher of he two belts.

1. world

2. euro

3. tv

da 'word' h

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
actually, in my eyes and i think the rest of cc, euro is higher. there's more action around the tv title, but the euro title is the higher of he two belts.

1. world

2. euro

3. tv

da 'word' h

Sarcasm Thugg, Sarcasm.

But I had the TV title, so it automatically OWNZ the Euro. belt...AND the World title for that matter.

-Taylor "BRING BACK THE JOBBERS TITLE" Thompson

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins
i don't understand why you, mak, spike, and others, are railing on thor. what's the problem. so what, he got himself over on you mak and had you pinned for both belts...so the fuck what. maybe that makes you look a little bad...big deal. you know what...next time, write a fucking match, and then you can complain. neither one of you wrote a match...and i didn't even hear shit from you mak...so don't bitch if you don't like how someone wrote his.

had i done it, i would have done it differently...yes...as would the both of you...but that's no reason to dislike him or rail him for how he got you over. of course, criticism is appreciated, but to sit here and bitch him out for the way he portrayed your characters is annoying to say that least. let that shit go...spike, you're fine and doing great...you'll get another shit...mak...you're moving on to bigger and better things, so whats your beef.

if you want to critique the match and give constructive criticism, fine...but don't bash someone because you got pinned twice or something...especially when you didn't even fucking write a match.

Its not the match....I met him chat yesterday, and he was a over-confident dick. Nothing wrong with being confident, but jesus, I want to smack him for the shit he said.

'Hollywood' Spike "This is Cool" Jenkins

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Yippee, it's time for the rankings.

Rankings Top Ten

#1. Renegade (58)

#2. Sydney Sky (45)

#3. Venom (42)

#4. "Insane Luchadore" Andrew Rickmen (30)

#5. "The Franchise" Mak Francis (28)

#6. Flunkmasta Flexxx (27)

#7. Poisyn (24)

#8. (tie) Silent (15)

#8. (tie) T-Bone - SJL European Champion (15)

#10. Kojack (13)

Guest kelloggs

Sorry about that Thor I didn't mean for you to take this seriously. I forget that it's hard for people to understand sarcasm over the net. You didn't really make me look bad but it just messes up my chance to put you over. Sure you have the belt but it'll be hard to form a blow-off which is the match that TNT really put me over in. A gimmick match that shows off your talents and proves your worthy of the belt you've won. ie Edge v Angle in the steel cage a little while ago.

And Thugg that's my bad. I was going to PM you as my statement in the other said but work is hard. And I could never really be mad at anyone in this fed unless they actually killed my character. For all the crap that gets posted here I really respect everyone involved for taking there time out to make this work. Most people that know me would have laughed at my comments because I'm never taken seriously. This is the same thing as the TV title thread crap. I don't want to edit my personality over the net because it's hard to read sarcasm but I may have to if I'm coming off like a prick, which I'm not. Most of the things I'll type are tongue in cheek except the edit below the next statement.

I've been offline for the past two days and couldn't respond quickly enough to nip this in the bud. All the bitching was done in jest and I really liked Thor's match and the Tiger Driver 91 gives me the chance to put Bone over but what about him. His pinfall got rid off all the heat he had for sWo. Now he has to rebuild it with Y2K and eventually me.

EDIT: I mean this in all seriousness...fuck my character, it ain't about that. I was mad about losing a great blow-off performance from him. We could get together on Aim and write promo's out our ass and never build heat like we had again. Him never having a pin over me is what makes that match. And matches are what really get shit like heat done. What if all the shit that me and CIA did for our feud was wiped out in one match that was a triple threat. Shouldn't I be upset that all the work went to waste. Thor and I set-up promo's with eachother. Put each other over, built up a nice feud and he short changed himself with that very good match. Imagine what he could have done with stips against my character Thugg. If you read this Taft that is the real reason I'm pissed but I'll PM this statement to you anyways.

Besides this rant was more about the lack of other peoples involvement promo wise this show. Maybe light a fire under people...I don't know...it was worth a shot.

M. "reconsider the Pre PPV lawn pass" Francis

PS I loved that ending promo Taft as it really seemed like something I might type.

Sign in to follow this