TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cdstunner66

A question for the musicians

Guest cdstunner66

This past Saturday night my band played at a local club. For once there was an abundance of women at the club. I, of course, in an effort to impress them went into full "rock god" mode, which of course backfired. I turned around real fast and tripped over my pedal board and fell. While I was falling I managed to nail my singer in the head with my guitar. So I have to ask the musicians, what's the most embarassing thing you ever did on stage? That's my worst, but a close second is the time my guitar strap came off and I dropped my guitar in the middle of a song.

Guest mykatissatan

I hit the crash cymbal too hard so it broke and I also lost control of my stick, which went flying.  That was funny.

Guest Stupendous Man

My voice cracked once, and later in the same set I completely forgot the words to 4 of our songs, I had just gotten the words a couple hours before hand and Hadn't really had a chance to memorize them, but I felt like an ass nonetheless.  I've yet to have any guitar related Snafus yet though.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I kept playing the song when we were supposed to finish, and the entire band yelled at me to stop.

Guest TheyCallMeMark

I was rocking the wah pedal and a rocked back right into the headstock of my buddies Beast. It poked me in the eye, I couldn't see, and I hit all the wrong notes.

The crowd seemed to think it was hilarious.

Guest the Goon

the only time I ever played drunk, both the bass amp and guitar amp kept fucking up, so for seconds at a time the music became inaudible... i was too drunk to notice and instead of playing it humble was still trying to be rock god, and did something stupid, which should never be forgiven

i layed on the ground and moved my feet like i was pedalling an invisible bicycle. maybe if i was in a schoolboy outfit i could have pulled it off.  i'm still really embarrassed.

Guest Xstasy

heh heh...

The most embarassing thing that ever happened to me was when I was dancing around onstage, and my fly was open.

Great stuff.  And the funniest thing was, I KNEW it as soon as I got on stage!  And it was a full on show, so I couldn't go off and fix it until like 32 bars later!  Hillarious,...errr... but embarassing.

Guest redbaron51

I have some funny stuff.

During our gig, mike (lead) actually kicked out his kicked out his patch chord from his amp. When it came to a solo, he was wondering what was going on. It was funny though.

My worst is when I went for a crazy bass solo. I was swinging my head around like a complete maniac. I stopped and puked all over my bass.