TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HartFan86

NWA: TNA on ESPN

Guest HartFan86

I just watched Sportscenter and they showed the clip of the Titans attacking Jarrett. What a riot. I may order the NWA: TNA next week, casue it actually looks really intresting.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Its funny because the NAscar angles that ran the first 4 shows failed to get any media attention...but this got on Sportscenter.

Good for them.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Since I don't recall seeing the topic come up...

According to the news sites...the Titans jumping the guard rail wasn't scripted.

There was just supposed to be a shoving match.

In fact one site (I can't remember which) said that when Malice came out to brawl with JJ at the end he delivered a stiff shot to the head of one of the players.

Guest jimmy no nose

I think the last Pro Wrestling I saw on Sportscenter was Jay Leno. Good for NWA:TNA, maybe this will get some people to order the next show.

Guest redbaron51

last time i heard pro wrestling on Sportcentre is when Owen Hart died. RIP Owen

Guest nikowwf

Did they mention TNA or that it was on PPV? If they just said pro wrestling they may get people turning on WWE waiting to see the football players clip?

I just remember when there would be articles about WWF WRESTLER GOLDBERG and things like that.

Niko

Guest HartFan86
Did they mention TNA or that it was on PPV? If they just said pro wrestling they may get people turning on WWE waiting to see the football players clip?

No, they specifically said "NWA: TNA on PPV." They actually really promoted it well. If I was Jerry Jarrett, I would be happy, because I finally got some big time promotion.

Guest dreamer420

now hopefully it will get more and more fans to buy the pay per views, thus making the company permanent competition for the wwe.