TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest greeneb22

Trish Stratus

Guest greeneb22

Trish Stratus has become quite the little wrestler in the past few months and I'm getting tired of it. I'm all for her wrestling but I believe she's lost that sexy edge that she had when she was a manager. Let me try to explain this, after a match when she does her finisher or something she'll celebrate and everything walking away all exhaustedwith the fans cheering. I've got news for you Trish. They're not cheering because of your wrestling, they're cheering because you're dam# fine. I think she just has to slow down and do some of her little poses that shes good at. Maybe its just me.

Guest 4Life
Trish Stratus has become quite the little wrestler in the past few months and I'm getting tired of it. I'm all for her wrestling but I believe she's lost that sexy edge that she had when she was a manager. Let me try to explain this, after a match when she does her finisher or something she'll celebrate and everything walking away all exhaustedwith the fans cheering. I've got news for you Trish. They're not cheering because of your wrestling, they're cheering because you're dam# fine. I think she just has to slow down and do some of her little poses that shes good at. Maybe its just me.

Check out my Stacy. The only real thing in WWE right now. Trish, Torrie or any other "plastic" diva can not compare to Stacy.

And to answer your question: I thought she was ok but after that match with Jackie I don't think so. In order to be a good wrestler you have to be able to carry bad wrestlers no matter how bad they screw up. What happened to Trish would have never happened to Jazz or Madusa.

Guest bob_barron

Considering how bad Trish was when she first came in and how awesome she is now- that's quite an improvement.

Trish is one of my favourites in the WWE- she's friggin hot and a good wrestler

Guest Austin3164life

As much as I hate to admit it, Trish Stratus is the most improved wrestler (both genders) of this year, so far. RVD comes close but RVD's offense still hasn't broadened and he hasn't escaped the moniker of high spot artist. Trish has beauty and skill under her belt, and those are two key assets to have in this business. That is all.

Guest Dangerous A

Trish has most improved in my book because of where she was even one year ago. But she still needs to be in the ring with someone who is as good or better or else she can't carry them, as exampled with her tag match against Gayda and Harvard.

Guest papacita

I've been saying for a while that Trish is a great wrestler and one of the few reasons I tune in to see Raw most weeks. Sure, she wasn't able to carry Jackie, and she made some mistakes, but she's pretty inexperienced herself. She'll learn.

Guest CanadianChick

Yeah, I don't really think that Trish should be expected to carry Jackie cause really, she is practically a rookie herself.

Guest LesnarLunatic

Trish does need to ask herself why she is wearing that cowboy hat.

*recites the Bonanza theme*

Guest 4Life

If only she'd stop mocking Molly she'd be alright. Way to send a message out there Lawler and Trish.

Guest treble charged

I don't think you can blame Trish for Jackie no selling the bulldog. Once you're in the air, there's only so much you can do, as you rely on the other person to, you know, take the move properly.

Guest papacita
I don't think you can blame Trish for Jackie no selling the bulldog. Once you're in the air, there's only so much you can do, as you rely on the other person to, you know, take the move properly.

I don't think the complaint was her botching the spot, but for finishing the match on the botched spot.

I still love her though! :D

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Trish is one of my favorite wrestlers in the WWE.

But I only put her as second most improved...

As I doubt Trish could go from how bad RVD was to wrangling good matches out of Taker and Brock.

Guest treble charged

In my eyes, RVD has only improved in that he no longer takes 10 minute breaks in the middle of his matches. That was always what annoyed me about him in ECW, and now, he's having basically the same high impact matches, but with no stupid pauses.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

He's also learned how a match is supposed to look.

As opposed to just hitting his moves before...he's now able to use them in a match more approprately.

The match with Eddy from Judgment Day is the best example of this...as RVD uses his entire offense to attack Eddys back.

Guest TheDames7

I agree on everything about Trish so far. In the Stephanie-Trish match from No Way Out 2001, which was surprisingly good, would you say that she carried Stephanie???

Next year, I bet Jackie Gayda will get most improved because frankly, she can't get much worse.

Dames

Guest LesnarLunatic

re: RVD's improvement in dragging good matches out Brock and Taker.

if Trish did wrestle Undertaker and Brock. It would be muy awkwardo. Eh? :)

Guest papacita

I dunno. I can see Brock's streak ending thanks to the Stratusfaction.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Personally, I think both Trish and Jackie blew that spot, but that's water under the bridge anway.

As far as Trish's wrestling talents are concerned, she's alright. Eons better than the rest of the eye candy, but still lacking in a lot of areas.

Guest WWF4Life

Trish has improved vastly...although to be fair she couldn't get much worse.

The weird thing is, she's probably the fourth or fifth best WWE/F Women's champ ever in terms of talent.

Guest jester

There was a female wrestler on Heat last week who looked like she might have some potential. Began with a "V." Veronica? Victoria? Anyway, I wish they'd bring up some women who are wrestlers first, eye candy second.

jester

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

It was Victoria. She's been in ovw for just over a year now and apparently has lots of potential.

You might remember when she was one of Godfather's hos and she started the short-lived "Save the Hos" campaign after he became the Goodfather.

Guest jester
It was Victoria. She's been in ovw for just over a year now and apparently has lots of potential.

You might remember when she was one of Godfather's hos and she started the short-lived "Save the Hos" campaign after he became the Goodfather.

I must have missed that. Doesn't sound like it would have done a lot for her credability anyway.

A woman who came along now who was just naturally tough and had nothing to do with Vince and his antics would get super over right now, I think.

jason

Guest saturnmark4life

Trish has improved at a tremendous rate. she's not up to carrying idiots from TE yet but she's there.

Guest chirs3

Trish has improved, and it's actually kinda fun to watch her in the ring now, given the right person to fight with.

I've got news for you Trish. They're not cheering because of your wrestling, they're cheering because you're dam# fine.

Must... control... fist of death...

Guest LesnarLunatic

I dunno. I can see Brock's streak ending thanks to the Stratusfaction.

Nah... Brock would counter the Stratusfaction by dropping Trish on her head. :)

Guest GenerationNever

Brock would beat Trish by tearing off all her clothes and having a nice game of the in-out, in-out.

Guest LesnarLunatic

I don't think Brock's head would fit, it'd probably snap Trish's hips when he tried to enter.

Unless Paul lubed him up.

Guest areacode212

I thought Trish had pretty good potential as far back as late 2000, when she had some surprisingly decent matches with Molly on Smackdown. She bumped well, she moved quickly, and performed moves like superplexes. I remember sitting there, saying "Even fucking Trish is better than Chyna!"