What do you think of these bands?

Guest BobbyBacklund

Stereomud

BRMC

Stuck Mojo

Lost Prophets

Cold

David Usher

I was just curious as these are some of the bands that I have been getting into recently, within the past few months or so. other then Usher. I have liked him for awhile, and most Canadians appreciate his talents.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Stereomud: Eh...not Corey Lowery's best, because his best was in a band also on this list. Decent.

BRMC: Can't say I've heard them...

Stuck Mojo: I think it's well-known of the proverbial blowjobs I give to this great band. Ah, Rich, Bud, Dan, and Bonz...how I miss thee...

Lost Prophets: Eh...

Cold: Bleh. A nu-metal Bush.

David Usher: Er...?

Guest BobbyBacklund

BRMC is Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

David Usher is a really talented Canadian musician

I don't really know specific names of the guys in the bands, so which band was Corey Lowery in?

Lost Prophets reminds me of a more hardcore, and cooler version of Incubus

Miss thee??

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Ah...I've heard OF BRMC, then, just not HEARD them.

Usher must be one them Canadian guys then...not really into most music from Canada, unfortunately, aside from Devin Townsend's projects, Annihilator, and Headstrong.

Corey Lowery was in Stuck Mojo from 1995-1998, then joined and/or formed STEREOMUD. His older brother, Clint, plays either guitar or bass for fellow Atlanta-based hard rock act Sevendust.

"Miss thee," yes, because Stuck Mojo disbanded in 2000 due to irreconicilable (sp.?) differences between Rich Ward, Mojo's guitarist and main lyricist, and Bonz, Mojo's rapping vocalist.

Guest packwingfn

Stereo Mud is not a bad album, since you mentioned them, I think Im gonna go listen to them now.....heh and that 'Steppin Away song rocks!

Guest Spaceman

Don't know the others much-- though Stuck Mojo seem cool enough, and I could personally probably do without LostProphets-- but the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club album is excellent.  "Whatever Happened To My Rock 'n Roll (punk song)" might get over pretty big if it ever got a chance, but it doesn't seem to fit any of the goofy mainstream radio formats these days (F- Clear Channel).  I guess it's okay to be dark and kick ass, but only if you come off as a complete putz while doing so.

Guest BobbyBacklund

You know, now that I think about it, the guy from Sevendust sounds exactly like the lead singer of Stereomud.