TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cynicalprofit

nWo...the religion

Guest cynicalprofit

Ok now this is already kinda far fetched....but here are some thoughts.

1. Hogan calls everyone brother. Which means he either thinks he's of african america descent, or he's a preacher.

2.The black and white theme is common for priest if the xian religion.

3.The nWo is 3 men, a triad, a trinity. The trinity is very common in the xian religion and a few others IIRC.

4. Hogan's pre-nWo days he talked about saying prayers.

5.Hall could be Judas because he's the one who left Hogan back in WCW to form nWo R&B.

6.The nWo, like religion, keeps people down.

7.Hall could represent all the leepers and people who are in need of help, making Hogan very Jesus esque, esp if he gets him over.

8. The nWo was split into differnt facts, like the xian church has many differnt forms of the same idea.

9.The nWo was looking for new members, just like religions do.

I don't know...just had this idea and was wondering what the smarks though.

Guest Frank Zappa Mask

Amen!!  I think Scott Keith wrote something about how the nWo used propaganda techniques perfected by the Nazis, or something along those lines.  Hey, I would have voted for Hogan as President if he would've actually run.  It would be better than what we have right now....

Guest Some Guy

Hogan already thinks he's Jesus, just listen to some of his promos from the 80's.  I do think that nWo was more of a cult, than just a heel stable.  I said was because I don't know exactly how it'll play out this time.

Guest Downhome

Don't forget that Hogan, the self-dubbed "God of wrestling", had "The Disiple" by his side also. :-p

Guest Tony149

Yeah, I considered the nWo a "wrestling cult" that used propaganda to get new members.

Talking about Hogan's "God-like" promos from the '80s...listen to the Warrior's. That's just freaky.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

I wish the nWo was a religion.  I mean, how great would it be if a drunken Scott Hall did a guest sermon?

Hey, I'm the opposite of Keith and Scotsman.  I want you to buy stuff FROM me.  

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi....rows=25

Yes, I don't know how to link.