TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Music Videos

Guest Boring_Liferik

I like My Own Summer by the Deftones personally. Just some shark footage spliced perfectly with the band on top of shark cages. Also, Chino has really neat hair that i strive to ripoff at every turn

Guest Kaoz

i thought the worlds greatest-r kelly was a pretty touching video featuring the firemen and policemen of new york.

Guest One Bad Apple
Triumph by the Clan is the best video ever.  Everything was original about it, from Deck rapping while standing on the side of a building, to RZA rapping from jail (with wings that were made of a Wu symbol)... great, great shit.

I saw that video once and hated it. The special effects were poor and the concept for the video ... well, I guess I don't understand the boys in the Wu-Tang enough or something. A lot of the song seemed to make no sense, either.

Guest KOR420

First with my favorite videos

NIN:all of them

Wu tang:triumph

I also liked that Busta Rhymes Dangerous Video

And on to the Wu tang,the only person I dont understand is Ghostface Killah he just says anything and makes it sound good,but i never understand what the hell he's talking about and it's been that way since day one I've been down with Wu since the beginning

Guest Judas14
I am a fan of Busta Rhymes and Michael Jackson. I like the way Busta Rhymes has more or less eschewed the scantily clad women videos and makes videos that are entertaining videos. I like the way he uses old movies from the 80s in a comical way. The last video he made uses Harlem Nights. I want to see him make a video where everybody is dancing like in the Cosby Show opening credits. That would be some funny stuff.

Madonna

Nine Inch Nails

Garbage

Chemical Brothers

Crystal Method

REM

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly
I want to see him make a video where everybody is dancing like in the Cosby Show opening credits.

My words were prophetic. Last night I saw a GAP commercial that used my idea. Do you think they visited this board and copied my idea?

Guest supersalvadorian

I like G & R, Busta, and (I have no idea why no one has mentioned this group) Daft Punk. They might not get much playtime, but their anime videos (one more time, Harder,Better,Faster,Stronger, etc.) are awesome.