TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AM The Kid

Sigs...

Guest AM The Kid

Hey, I like seeing everyone's sigs, but please...I'm sick of having to scoll an entire page to get to other posts. So, please...shorten your signatures. Thank you.

Guest AM The Kid

I knew someone would say that...but I do like the sigs, I just want them shortened.

Guest Prince Paul
I knew someone would say that...but I do like the sigs, I just want them shortened.

Is this too long?? Not that I'll change it...just wondering. :huh:

Guest AM The Kid

Nope, but one's like CanadianChick's are too long. As much as I like Lance Storm...that's just too much.

Guest Prince Paul

I tried to move my pics side by side once, and they got all fucked up. Glad to see I'm not an offender, in your eyes.

Guest RetroRob215

I like the length of mine. It is mostly text, so it doesn't take long to load.

Guest Youth N Asia

I like mine...quick and to the point

THinking about getting a new one though...

Guest saturnmark4life

it does bug me a bit, i like most of em tho. some boards i go on employ a no image posting policy, that seems to work fine. Doubt some people here would like that however...

Guest jimmy no nose

I like the size of my sig. Can anyone help me out turning off sigs? I went to the board display stuff and it has this:

Board Display Settings

Do you wish to view members signatures when reading threads? Yes No

Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images? Yes No

Do you wish to view members avatars when reading threads? Yes No

Do you wish to get a pop up notification when you get a new private message? Yes No

Do you wish to hide your session id in the links?

(Note: Your computer must be able to receive temporary cookies to use this feature)

Choosing 'no' may cause problems when sharing links with people on the same proxy as you.

There is no option to turn them on or off. It asks if you want to turn them off, but there is no button to click or anything. Can somebody help?

Guest AM The Kid

Choose "no", idiot.

Guest evenflowDDT

Ummm.... am I one of your prime candidates for "way too long of a sig" AM?

Guest FeArHaVoC

Choose "no", idiot.

LoL~!

Guest jimmy no nose

Choose "no", idiot.

Oops, I didn't notice that there was a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen that allows you to go over there.

Guest AM The Kid

Maybe you should change you name to "Jimmy No Brain"

I kid because I love.

Guest Kingpk

No one thinks my sig is too big, right? I actually think a bigger picture would be better. B)

Guest jimmy no nose
Maybe you should change you name to "Jimmy No Brain"

I kid because I love.

At this other forum I used to go to you could change the name that shows up with your posts while keeping the same account. If I could here I would just because I love you too.

Guest Daredevil21

Jesus Christ, people, your sigs are too damn long. Most of them aren't even any good, either. Most of them are "Look at me! I know how to make a sig!" I don't wanna be like SK, but I think that the board should have a 1 or 2 image limit in sigs. It isn't fair to those who are on dial-up to have to sit there forever waiting for a page to load just cause Bobby I. Wannabeasmark wants to show off 17 pics that he likes. It seems that people with the biggest sigs are those who post constantly. Lemme tell you people that it gets real old to see the same image 6 times in every single thread. Also kind of stupid that so many of you have such big fuckin sigs when your sig is 5 times bigger than anything you will ever post. Get over yourselfs, please.

I seriously think that the board needs to set a limit to the number of images and quotes you can have in a sig. Nothing wrong with several small quotes, but dear god is it annoying to see mini-essays in a lot of sigs around here. There is also a way that you could take your 17 images and make them side-by-side, so that they aren't stacked up on each other, taking up a whole page. Admins, you may wanna consider enforcing some sort of policy, but I doubt it'll happen, seeing as how one of the admins has several pics and huge ass quotes in his sig. Just a suggestion though.

Guest bob_barron

While I somewhat agree with you Daredevil- you can always turn off sigs.

Guest Jobber of the Week

My ideal sig rule:

Signatures cannot exceed 60k in weight and must not include more than 2 images or 5 lines of text.

EDITED to give you some more lines of text. It's quick to load, even on dial-up.