TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheSmarkzone

New Jersey sucks!

Guest TheSmarkzone

If Bret Hart was gonna stick the hose somewhere, he should have stuck it in North Jersey.

Guest evenflowDDT
I work in Jersey City.  Jersey sucks.  It's the only place I can think of when you have to turn right to make a left turn.

Here on the west coast, we call that "a San Francisco left turn." And it's not because of physical barriers, it's because turning left on an SF street is dangerous. Look how tight the streets are! Consider that people who live or work on both sides park their cars on the curb of both sides, and then imagine traffic in both directions. Driving anywhere in SF is like going through the Death Star trench.

Whiny East coast brats. Don't know nothin' about suffering. =b

Oh come on, everywhere has its areas, but don't get these crazy New Joi-seyans thinking every street in S.F. is like Lombard Street... that'd be like trying to convince someone that every movie ever made is by Jerry Warren, and thus every movie ever made is terrible ;)

Christ, what a wordy response... and it wasn't even that witty!

Guest papacita

On Tyson, I think part of the reason that he lost was because he wasn't prepared to go the distance. I don't think he;'s had too many fights in the last 10 years that have gone past the 2nd or 3rd round. If he had his stamina up, I honestly think he could beat Lewis.

As for Jersey...I got no beef with them. It's not Philly, but still...no beef.

Guest Prince Paul
Bret Hart sucks.

So does Tyson. Say what you will about the fight with Lewis and how you think Tyson could take him again. Tyson was out classed and out matched. And it will happen again if they fight.

Guest Jerome Drake
Bret Hart sucks.

So does Tyson. Say what you will about the fight with Lewis and how you think Tyson could take him again. Tyson was out classed and out matched. And it will happen again if they fight.

If Mike Tyson was in his prime, he'd murder Lewis.

I heard when Tyson and Lewis were amatuer boxers(Olympic Boxing). Tyson KOed him when they were sparing.

And it wouldnt happen again, if Mike Tyson fights strong contenders, he can beat Lewis.

Guest Prince Paul
Bret Hart sucks.

If Mike Tyson was in his prime, he'd murder Lewis.

I heard when Tyson and Lewis were amatuer boxers(Olympic Boxing). Tyson KOed him when they were sparing.

And it wouldnt happen again, if Mike Tyson fights strong contenders, he can beat Lewis.

The Tyson of old could have beaten Lewis. We'll never see that Tyson again, IMO.

Guest SteveyP93

Bret Hart sucks? You suck. Bret is a legend. Go watch the NBA and stop trolling.

Guest Jerome Drake
Bret Hart sucks? You suck. Bret is a legend. Go watch the NBA and stop trolling.

1st off, The NBA isnt on, as the playoffs are over.

2nd off, I'm a troll because I said "Bret Hart sucks"? Thats my opinion, and if you dont like it, than you can suck my dick.

And as for Prince Paul.

Of course we wont see the old Tyson.

The old Tyson is hard to replace.

In my opinion, I bet Mike Tyson in his prime could of had a chance of beating Muhammed Ali in his prime.

Guest evenflowDDT
In my opinion, I bet Mike Tyson in his prime could of had a chance of beating Muhammed Ali in his prime.

And you base this on...? I really could care less for the Tyson vs. Lewis argument, but this is just taking it too far.

Guest papacita

And you base this on...? I really could care less for the Tyson vs. Lewis argument, but this is just taking it too far.

He stands a chance, because any fighter can beat another fighter on any given night. Now I haven't seen enough Ali fights to where I can really judge him, but with Mike's punching power, he couldn't go in there with the "rope a dope" strategy and expect to beat him him. But then again, I doubt Ali would be that stupid to try that with Mike, so...I dunno. But I definitely think Mike in his prime would stand a chance.

Guest Jerome Drake

If you dont think Tyson would have a chance with Ali, than you really shouldnt be discussing boxing.

Mike Tyson had more power than Ali, and had quicker head speed. Mike Tyson could dodge a lot of Ali's punches.

Both Tyson and Ali have very strong chins. So I doubt it would be a KO win, but someone might be knockdown.